PDA

View Full Version : Animal action figures

Diesel Rocket
04-27-10, 12:45 pm
Who else would love one of these? I know i would

Beowulf
04-28-10, 10:59 am
Who else would love one of these? I know i would

Would they have bendable joints? How would these figures be outfitted? Could you buy certain outfits, like The Cage 2010?

Diesel Rocket
04-28-10, 12:06 pm
Then they could sell locations for the figures to go - bodybuilding stage - basement gym - supplement store

i can imagine it all now it would be great id have the whole set

Beowulf
04-28-10, 12:36 pm
Then they could sell locations for the figures to go - bodybuilding stage - basement gym - supplement store

i can imagine it all now it would be great id have the whole set

Supplement store???

How about vehicles?

JUGGERNAUT
04-28-10, 12:47 pm
http://www.tarantino.info/wiki/index.php/File:Rubberduck.jpg

Nuff said, how cool is this? Just imagine an ANIMAL type.... waaaay cool

Beowulf
04-28-10, 12:51 pm
http://www.tarantino.info/wiki/index.php/File:Rubberduck.jpg

Nuff said, how cool is this? Just imagine an ANIMAL type.... waaaay cool

Instead of metal, the Animal Rubber Duck would be black or white or black/white?

JUGGERNAUT
04-28-10, 1:04 pm
Instead of metal, the Animal Rubber Duck would be black or white or black/white?

Not saying it would be a duck. I just like the "most muscular" the duck is doing. Not a fan of cigars.

It could be a combo of black and white as ANIMAL sees things in both aspects. Training is never just Black or White.

Beowulf
04-28-10, 2:01 pm
Not saying it would be a duck. I just like the "most muscular" the duck is doing. Not a fan of cigars.

It could be a combo of black and white as ANIMAL sees things in both aspects. Training is never just Black or White.

So no to action figures?

JUGGERNAUT
04-28-10, 2:22 pm
So no to action figures?

I'd say no. If there was a high quality A Logo key chain I would use that but not into marketing fluff when it comes to ANIMAL. I like the gear available and anything you can actually use in day-to-day because that is what ANIMAL is....the basics. No flash.

prowrestler
04-28-10, 2:51 pm
terrrible idea.

children play with action figures. we are not children.

Beowulf
04-28-10, 3:12 pm
I'd say no. If there was a high quality A Logo key chain I would use that but not into marketing fluff when it comes to ANIMAL. I like the gear available and anything you can actually use in day-to-day because that is what ANIMAL is....the basics. No flash.

How about a high quality Animal Can Opener, for all the tuna we eat? A knife and fork set with the Animal logo on it? An Animal iPhone Cover or Skin?

Mr. Dead
04-28-10, 3:17 pm
I'd still like an Animal lifting belt... And, for a limited time, it could come with the Limited Edition naturalguy iconic fanny pack...

JUGGERNAUT
04-28-10, 3:20 pm
How about a high quality Animal Can Opener, for all the tuna we eat? A knife and fork set with the Animal logo on it? An Animal iPhone Cover or Skin?

Can't say, I open cans with my teeth..eat with my hands..own an iPhone crushing DROID without a cover of any kind.

Mr. Dead
04-28-10, 3:21 pm
Can't say, I open cans with my teeth..eat with my hands..own an iPhone crushing DROID without a cover of any kind.

Don't you do the same with Maple trees, to get your syrup...???

Beowulf
04-28-10, 3:21 pm

Forgot, you're too hardcore;-)

JUGGERNAUT
04-28-10, 3:25 pm
I'd still like an Animal lifting belt... And, for a limited time, it could come with the Limited Edition naturalguy iconic fanny pack...

Ouch to NG but I do like my ANIMAL belt!

Mr. Dead
04-28-10, 3:29 pm
Ouch to NG

It's all out of love... *LOL*

JUGGERNAUT
04-28-10, 3:33 pm
It's all out of love... *LOL*

I know what you mean, obviously beowulf luvs me..

PIJW
04-28-10, 3:49 pm

We would ALL have to bring it to The Cage to get signed. But a belt would be awesome

naturalguy
04-28-10, 4:25 pm

Don't hate on the fanny pack, I gotta keep my stuff somewhere

Mr. Dead
04-28-10, 4:29 pm

Animal gym bag, is what I use... ;)

JUGGERNAUT
04-28-10, 4:29 pm

Your action figures? I know it's not cash.

Mr. Dead
04-28-10, 4:30 pm
Your dolls?

Wait... Whut...??? *LOL*

JUGGERNAUT
04-28-10, 4:31 pm
Wait... Whut...??? *LOL*

Infraction for modifying my post....

U Mad Brah?
04-28-10, 4:32 pm
this is the gene simmons marketing method brahs... put your brand on everything brahs.
KISS ftw brahs.

Mr. Dead
04-28-10, 4:38 pm
Infraction for modifying my post....

Gotta admit, it was funny, though... *LOL*

naturalguy
04-28-10, 4:46 pm
Your action figures? I know it's not cash.

How many action figures can I fit in a fanny pack? If they are Animal, they will be large.

Will there be extra room for doggy biscuits?

JUGGERNAUT
04-28-10, 4:47 pm
Gotta admit, I'm ugly though... *LOL*

Tru dat

Mr. Dead
04-28-10, 5:24 pm
Will there be extra room for doggy biscuits?

Now, THAT is an excellent question...

Mr. Dead
04-28-10, 5:25 pm
Tru dat

I'll never deny that...

U Mad Brah?
04-30-10, 1:22 pm
when will these be in the store brahs