PDA

View Full Version : stack help

almosteasy
04-27-10, 10:50 pm
im currently taking pump, PM, and a whey protein shake but im thinking about adding animal nitro..would it be a good idea? what other aminos would be good if i dont get nitro?

Pump - prewo
whey shake - pwo/another before bed
PM

also i know that nitro would then go pwo..do you use this in place of the whey shake? or should i still do both?

Littlefry
04-27-10, 10:55 pm
im currently taking pump, PM, and a whey protein shake but im thinking about adding animal nitro..would it be a good idea? what other aminos would be good if i dont get nitro?

Pump - prewo
whey shake - pwo/another before bed
PM

also i know that nitro would then go pwo..do you use this in place of the whey shake? or should i still do both?

Here is how I would dose it.

Pump- 30mins pre-workout
Nitro- immediately pre-workout
Nitro- immediately post-workout
Whey shake - 25mins after Nitro post-workout
PM - 40mins pre-bed

If you can afford to take Nitro 2x when training pre/post is ideal, you get a flood of EEA's at both crucial growth periods. So, you would still take a pack of Nitro PWO, and than have you shake 25-30mins later.

Birdman
04-27-10, 11:10 pm
i love nitro man. What i would do is basically what littlefry stated above. But take the nitro with some sort of fruit juice. The simple carbs help shuttle the aminos plus carbs are important post workout. Also give a 45 minute window between the nitro and your whey shake. Oh yea one more thing, EAT BIG MOTHA FUCKA!!!!!!!

PIJW
04-27-10, 11:16 pm
Nitro is awesome, you can also look at BCAA Max and Amino Max from sportpharma as well as Uni-liver, beef Amino(NEW), and a bunch others from Universal line. There are tons of options out there for amino's just have to find the one that is right for you.

Aggression
04-28-10, 8:31 am
Pump- 30mins pre-workout
Nitro- immediately pre-workout
Nitro- immediately post-workout
Whey shake - 25mins after Nitro post-workout
PM - 40mins pre-bed

This is exactly how I would run it.

almosteasy
04-28-10, 1:52 pm
is there a big difference between supplements such as nitro and BCAA max? im new to the whole amino supplement idea and i dont know which one i should start with

Aggression
04-28-10, 2:17 pm
is there a big difference between supplements such as nitro and BCAA max? im new to the whole amino supplement idea and i dont know which one i should start with

BCAA is a good blend of aminos, while Nitro is a much more complex amino formula. Either way, you want to make sure you're having a serving both pre/postWO

PIJW
04-28-10, 2:19 pm
BCAA is a good blend of aminos, while Nitro is a much more complex amino formula. Either way, you want to make sure you're having a serving both pre/postWO

Agree'd