PDA

View Full Version : Albany NY Animals

its Lbc
04-28-10, 11:24 am
I'm looking to get a chapter started in the states capitol. ALBANY! I seen the upstate Ny chapter but the adirondacks an rochester aren't necessarily anywhere near me. If anyone is interested please let me know.

C.Coronato
04-28-10, 11:53 am
Welcome my man. You are more than welcome to try to generate interest. Do you train with anyone currently?

its Lbc
04-28-10, 1:20 pm
Hell yea...right now I trin with like 4-5 buddys of mine. And we all been liftin together for like 6 years now. I think if I get the word out there this branch will take off.

G Diesel
04-28-10, 1:21 pm
Hell yea...right now I trin with like 4-5 buddys of mine. And we all been liftin together for like 6 years now. I think if I get the word out there this branch will take off.

You fellas have a serious gym? Gym owner support is important in getting a chapter to flourish.

Peace, G

its Lbc
04-28-10, 2:57 pm
Well....we train out of golds gym. Its not a privately owned gym. But its a good one. We all been there for 6+ years goin hard to.

its Lbc
04-28-10, 5:40 pm
Or maybe even just like a sub branch off of the new york upstate chapter? Its an idea...inputs?

C.Coronato
04-29-10, 9:40 am
Well....we train out of golds gym. Its not a privately owned gym. But its a good one. We all been there for 6+ years goin hard to.

Or maybe even just like a sub branch off of the new york upstate chapter? Its an idea...inputs?

6 years is a good amount of time thats great. You dont need a sub branch, this is fine. You should try to get the other guys to sign up on here, and then you can coordinate an ABC session, we can get you out a care package.

its Lbc
05-03-10, 1:50 pm
6 years is a good amount of time thats great. You dont need a sub branch, this is fine. You should try to get the other guys to sign up on here, and then you can coordinate an ABC session, we can get you out a care package.

Sweet, That will work, ill get them on here and sign up. That would be cool. ive been MIA for a couple days just bought a House. But yea Ill get them on Here.

its Lbc
05-18-10, 10:38 pm
Anyone on here from the albany NY area....let's hear it. Lathem Clifton park albany Troy Lansingburgh wynantskil avril park anywhere...get the albany area ball rolling with this abc....

Swoleosis
05-28-10, 9:59 am
Catskill,Cairo,Round Top Area

its Lbc
08-31-10, 3:55 am
If your willing to travel!! I can get a session goin send me a pm with info as to your availability and we can rock out my man.

C.Coronato
02-17-11, 3:55 pm
The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

Jay
03-14-11, 5:49 am
Just a heads up there is a strong possiblilty an ABC will be happening in Connecticut around May/June. If interested keep an eye on the Connecticut thread.

its Lbc
03-14-11, 8:50 pm
Awesome my man, keep me posted and i will definitely be on the Connecticut page the sooner you come up with a date the better off. Address the gym name all the goods bro.

Jay
03-14-11, 11:56 pm
Ok. Sounds good.

Jay
05-14-11, 8:49 pm
June 25th.

Golds Gym New Haven..

Be there.

its Lbc
11-29-11, 11:31 pm
CT ABC final

WHERE' DECEMBER 10TH 2011
TIME; 2:OO PM
LOCALE; E.HARTFORD GOLDS GYM.
EATS; TBD.

ideas for food?

Jay
01-03-12, 7:00 pm
Happy New Year Brothers,

2012 is now upon us and we all have our goals set with a plan in motion.

Is there any desire to have an ABC meet at a Sporting Event?

I have registered for Tough Mudder Vermont and Warrior Dash Connecticut.

Warrior Dash is a 3-Mile Military Obstacle Course Event

Tough Mudder is a 10-Mile Military Style Course Event

Strength, Endurance, Mental & Physical Aspects will be challenged.

I will be registering for Spartan Massachusetts as well.

I ran WD and Spartan last year, I'm getting ready for TM.

I've been hitting weights hard to increase Strength. I nailed WD, but Spartan made me its "Bitch" last time. I will beat her Bitch Ass this year. The Strength challenges ruined me.... Dragging Cinder Blocks, Rope Challenges lifting Cinder Blocks to Ring Bells, carrying Sheetrock Buckets full of Gravel. Heavy Weight Shit. My training is on!!!!

Who's in?

Michael

BeastModeBrad
10-02-12, 10:27 pm
Anyone else local to the Albany area on here ?

Jay
10-05-12, 4:17 am
Anyone else local to the Albany area on here ?

""Its LBC"" is up in your area. We have a pretty good size group in the CT. area

BeastModeBrad
10-07-12, 8:55 pm
Me and a couple guys on the forum train with a good size group at a gym about 30 min from Albany . We wanted to get a meet together and see if anyone else on here is near by . The gym we lift at is geared twards powerlifting and strongman training but houses a few serious bodybuilders and has a few competitions onsite every year.

C.Coronato
10-08-12, 9:49 am
Let me know if you guys need any help setting anything up.

BeastModeBrad
10-08-12, 8:36 pm
Let me know if you guys need any help setting anything up.

Thanks I appreciate it , I have 8 people at our gym as far as animals go , trying to get a few more on board before we try to set something up . Figure Probly best to wait til we have 10-15 together for a meet .

NastyNate
10-09-12, 9:52 am
You know im in brad, lets do this. Just need a few more animals

its Lbc
11-18-12, 9:10 am
I'm in Troy/ Albany Area. I'm down to put something together fellas. Shoot me a pm

its Lbc
12-23-12, 10:32 pm
Brad or nate have you guys put anything together or plan on having an event in your area? Im willing to take a little bit of a drive to joins yas and toss the weight around. Ill bring the boys from my neck of the woods. Let me know what yas got in mind.

GrassFedBeast
02-10-15, 12:36 pm
Hey all! I live in Poughkeepsie a couple hours from Albany. Would be willing to meet up this summer when I'm back from school. I'll also be at a powerlifting meet in July at Latham.