PDA

View Full Version : I love this shit. but my buddy isn't gettin the same benefits ??

Kain81
04-28-10, 12:02 pm
So.

I'm just over a week into my first can of PM. i love it. The rest of these threads will cover that end , but here's the issue i'm looking for some advice on:

I go to bed by 11-11:30 and up @ 7:30am and the PM work great for me.

I got a can for a buddy who is a personal trainer at my gym, and their not working all that great for him. but i think his schedule is the issue:

He goes to bed around 11:00pm and wakes up at 5am. When he gets up, he said he is feeling very groggy and not wanting to get out of bed. His schedule is hectic, and 5-6 hours is about all he can get. Is PM for him? Or is 7-8hrs of sleep needed when taking PM?

(btw. the guy is in amazing shape. not one of those trainers who's rail skinny or out of shape. he's 5'10. 200lbs. and pushing great numbers. He is about 30 yrs old)

Any help would be great.

Mr. Dead
04-28-10, 12:05 pm
I've run off of 4 hours and less, while taking PM... And, that's during contest prep... Without knowing his stim intake, outside stressors, etc... It would be hard to say... And, there's just some people that are non-responsive...

Kain81
04-28-10, 12:13 pm
true. he doesn't take any other supps currently. Besides good ol' basics: protein, creatine, etc.. Maybe this one just isn't meant for his life schedule right now.

I told him to try taking it earlier and see if that works for him, if not i told him i would buy the remainder of the can off him so he doesn't feel he flushed any money away.

Thanks tho

Beowulf
04-28-10, 12:40 pm
So.

I'm just over a week into my first can of PM. i love it. The rest of these threads will cover that end , but here's the issue i'm looking for some advice on:

I go to bed by 11-11:30 and up @ 7:30am and the PM work great for me.

I got a can for a buddy who is a personal trainer at my gym, and their not working all that great for him. but i think his schedule is the issue:

He goes to bed around 11:00pm and wakes up at 5am. When he gets up, he said he is feeling very groggy and not wanting to get out of bed. His schedule is hectic, and 5-6 hours is about all he can get. Is PM for him? Or is 7-8hrs of sleep needed when taking PM?

(btw. the guy is in amazing shape. not one of those trainers who's rail skinny or out of shape. he's 5'10. 200lbs. and pushing great numbers. He is about 30 yrs old)

Any help would be great.

In my personal experience, PM has made my sleep more efficient. I find I'm sleeping a little on average per night but feeling more refreshed. If his sleep every night is limited to 6 hours, I think PM could benefit him as his 6 hours would be a higher quality 6 hours. He's waking up groggy? I don't get that.