PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Routine...

BTWSOX
04-28-10, 1:04 pm
Hey Guys... I've been reading this forum for what seems like forever, but this is my first post.

I'm going to be out in Boulder, CO for three months this summer on an internship, and considering my lack of connections out there, will have a lot of free time on my hands. I plan on doing a lot of biking, but want to maintain/add strength. I'm decently sized at 6'0", 200 lbs, and have a pretty good muscular base to work from. I'm just having trouble finding the right routine for me. I plan on keeping and updating a journey this summer, and am wondering if you guys have any routine suggestions so I can start getting a game-plan together for the summer.

Thanks

C.Coronato
04-28-10, 1:10 pm
Do you work out now? What is that like?

BTWSOX
04-28-10, 1:14 pm
Yeah I've been lifting pretty religiously for the past three years, although admittedly I've kind of fallen away from that level of dedication for the past month or two. I have been following Wrath's split http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=307&section for the past couple of months and saw some pretty good gains. Diet and cardio though have been virtually nonexistent, mainly because of school, but that shouldn't be an issue this summer.