PDA

View Full Version : I'm a new lifter... quick question on animal cuts

KapDADDY
04-28-10, 7:10 pm
Why am I supposed to take animal cuts on days off, when I'm not doing exercises? And has anyone taken them before, how were your results? Thanks guys, much respect

Cw1
04-29-10, 8:08 am
Why am I supposed to take animal cuts on days off, when I'm not doing exercises? And has anyone taken them before, how were your results? Thanks guys, much respect

Animal cut are great. You take them on your off day because they are mainly used as fat burners not Preworkout supp. If you are already low in body fat you will get that shredded look.

Aggression
04-29-10, 8:49 am
When it comes to those products (Cuts, M-stak, Test, etc), they all need to be taken every day. The reason is because the ingredients need to build up in your system before it starts working. That's why it usually takes about 5-7 days to really start seeing results. If you don't take it every day then your body will never get the full buildup of ingredients to work with, thus never getting the full benefit of the product itself.

C.Coronato
04-29-10, 9:58 am
I take them every contest prep as well. My results are great. Just follow the directions outlined on the can. Thats how its been tested, and thats how you will get the best results.

KapDADDY
04-29-10, 12:12 pm
Animal cut are great. You take them on your off day because they are mainly used as fat burners not Preworkout supp. If you are already low in body fat you will get that shredded look.

alright thanks man, just one last question... you said you take them on your off days cuz they are fat burners... do they burn fat even when your not doin anything?

KapDADDY
04-29-10, 12:12 pm
alright thanks man, just one last question... you said you take them on your off days cuz they are fat burners... do they burn fat even when your not doin anything?

oh and i got a body fat of 13%, is that good enough for that shredded look?

Imjorman
07-08-10, 11:32 am
I take them every contest prep as well. My results are great. Just follow the directions outlined on the can. Thats how its been tested, and thats how you will get the best results.

They burn fat, in part, by raising your body's internal temperature and stimulating your thyroid gland. This, in turn, increases your metabolism. An increase in your metabolism, obviously helps with burning calories; and as you should know if: calories expended>calories taken in, then you will lose weight.

Hope this helps brother. Here are some links to some reading you might enjoy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metabolism#Digestion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thyroid