PDA

View Full Version : Walk upright...

Fischi
04-29-10, 4:16 pm
Maybe this shit won't interest you brothers, maybe you'll say that what i'll write is piece of shit and it's not whort your precious time... But i'm hangin here for some time... I read o lot f good shit, but i'm alien. I'm foreigner, that's why i have to ask you to forgive me,my way of writing... But we're just a people, and we're learing all life long, aren't we?

Everytime i look into mirror i see face of man who made a few mistakes. A few? Shit. Who i'm trying to lie? A lot of mistakes. But every time i fell down i got up stronger and stronger. But i have to remember to watch my clown face every fucking day, and repeat that what drives me is faith and anger... My fucking anger is like see... like never ending story, you know what i mean? Every rep, every minute in gym is like a scream , a scream of fucking wrath. As if some little part of me wanted to get out and say whether you out of your fucking mind? It's hard this days to be brave and proud, but i'm tryin walk upright among those who kneel...

FITGYM
04-29-10, 4:25 pm
Sounds like you started your own JOURNEY Thread....

"Be Proud Of Who You Are"

N. Motta
04-29-10, 4:36 pm
Spot on Fit'.

Do what you gotta do, to be the man you want to be brother.

Fischi
04-29-10, 4:53 pm
Yes this is my journey, but not to win or lose some. This is my journey through life, fucking "freakshow".

1Ajax
05-02-10, 10:13 pm
Go and get it!!