PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Animal Shirts?

Deltoid
05-01-10, 10:41 pm
Hey guys, when on the earth was these shirts sold? Or were they never...the house is wearing one in his video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWvFq1s6ccU&feature=related BRING IT BACK!!!

braves561
05-01-10, 10:59 pm
They were 2009 Arnold Classic exclusives I believe.

woody06
05-01-10, 10:59 pm
Or the shirt hes wearin in the new video of him workin chest for the NY Pro. Its the one with a scene from Walk Tall. http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/contests/2010-new-york-pro/2923-xero-limits-presents-the-house-trains-chest-2-weeks-out-from-ny-pro.html

Cstlfx
05-02-10, 12:56 am
Or the shirt hes wearin in the new video of him workin chest for the NY Pro. Its the one with a scene from Walk Tall. http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/contests/2010-new-york-pro/2923-xero-limits-presents-the-house-trains-chest-2-weeks-out-from-ny-pro.html

Thats from the new add campaign they have out. That was an exclusive Limited Edition from the Cage as well.

Jay
05-02-10, 6:36 am
I have one of the 'gym' shirts. Love it, prob is, they run small and this one is just a tad tight... As far as the other animal shirt, I too missed out :(

woody06
05-02-10, 1:15 pm
Damn that sucks. Id still really like to see more shirts designed like these, but up for sale in the store not exclusive to the cage.

intoodeep25
05-02-10, 2:25 pm
yep. animal has tons of cool shirts. prob is alot of them were limited edition and we cant purchase them. really pisses me off!!!!!

woody06
05-02-10, 2:27 pm

Just realized thats not from Walk Tall its from Rise Up.

mritter3
05-02-10, 2:41 pm
got me on of each...solid ass shirts.

intoodeep25
05-02-10, 2:45 pm
while were on the topics of shirts. anyone have any universal shirts? if so, are they the same brand used for the animal tee's. im lookin to get me a few just wanted to know if they have the same fit

Deltoid
05-02-10, 8:16 pm
Yeah we need to get some other shirts besides the ones in there ( I like them all) but I'd like the one I requested or something with a logo on the front.

intoodeep25
05-02-10, 8:20 pm
ya they need a whole new line of tee's for sure. a brand as big as animal is id think would be crankin out some solid shirts that reflect the hardcore persona

Deltoid
05-02-10, 8:21 pm
ya they need a whole new line of tee's for sure. a brand as big as animal is id think would be crankin out some solid shirts that reflect the hardcore persona

Hardcore for life...Some start a friggin' petition!

Deltoid
05-02-10, 8:47 pm
They should make all three of these...http://www.youtube.com/user/UniversalNutrition#p/u/0/A0yKOeGK8Hg That black and white one is sick!

intoodeep25
05-02-10, 9:27 pm
dang that black and yellow one is siiiiiccckkkkk....i want a royal blue animal tee with white lettering...BALLINNNN

Deltoid
05-02-10, 10:01 pm
dang that black and yellow one is siiiiiccckkkkk....i want a royal blue animal tee with white lettering...BALLINNNN

Yeah what the hell man! Let's write up some letters or some shit haha

Cstlfx
05-03-10, 12:33 am
while were on the topics of shirts. anyone have any universal shirts? if so, are they the same brand used for the animal tee's. im lookin to get me a few just wanted to know if they have the same fit

Depends on which one you're talking about. The Universal Ringer is like the old FORVM ringer T, and the Universal Strong Arm fits and feels like its in between the Cardio Sucks T and the Iconic T.

They should make all three of these...http://www.youtube.com/user/UniversalNutrition#p/u/0/A0yKOeGK8Hg That black and white one is sick!

They did make all three. They keep them as special edition so if you attend the Cage and manage to get one, you have something special on your hands. Also makes sense money wise. It's just one more reason to get to the Cage! I havent made it myself and love the shirts and hats they pump out. I'm determined to make it one of these years.

woody06
05-03-10, 1:48 am
How do we go about makin a petition or somethin like it? Im sure some big dog from Animal has read all these posts, can we get some input from them?

C.Coronato
05-03-10, 10:01 am
If they were LE, i doubt they would bring them back .. The ones sold at the Arnold or the Olympia go very quickly ..

Funky
05-03-10, 10:08 am
They should have a special limited edition PROMO for shirts I bet everyone would be very excited and would show off the shirts in great photo's!!!

intoodeep25
05-03-10, 10:42 am
ya for real, theres gotta be something...

how bout this, a monthly promo of NEW LE shirts...im talking new color combinations and even styles, exclusively for forvm members. a handful given away in a promo monthly

or how about just a new revamped lineup of tee's for the shop, besides the old LE ones? seriously, who doesnt want more tee's?

point is, if any new shirt goes into the shop itll sell like hot cakes, so why not make some new shirts and make some money

Universal Rep
05-03-10, 11:24 am
Someone say, Walk Tall t-shirt?

Funky
05-03-10, 11:26 am
Gotta love Universal REP!!!!

intoodeep25
05-03-10, 12:20 pm
there it is...geeked for this

Universal Rep
05-03-10, 12:33 pm
It's coming.

woody06
05-03-10, 1:42 pm

Yep I did even though I meant to say Rise Up. Any new shirt would be awesome, especially one from these ads.

Mr. Dead
05-03-10, 1:44 pm
It's coming.

Sweet!!!

Funky
05-03-10, 1:47 pm
The guy that had this great idea should get the first shirt!!!! LOL

Beowulf
05-03-10, 1:59 pm
I'm in for new Animal t-shirts. Where do I sign up?

woody06
05-03-10, 2:50 pm
The guy that had this great idea should get the first shirt!!!! LOL

Definatly agreed.

Deltoid
05-03-10, 5:30 pm
Yeah let's get this shit going! I'd buy them all in a heart beat.

Jay
05-04-10, 3:06 am

I just bought a universal shirt. I love it. few things to know not to get way off topic:

Follow the washing instructions. I didnt and the lettering chipped off.

They run exact. for instance im an XL in animal shirts, but a large in universal shirts..

Deltoid
05-04-10, 10:12 pm
Needing shirts still lol

woody06
05-05-10, 1:28 am
Too bad more companies aint like Universal/Animal. There are very few companies in this world where a few people get together, say they want something, then 2 days later we here that we are getting what we want. Just another reason im proud to be a part of this place.

Jay
05-05-10, 2:05 am
Too bad more companies aint like Universal/Animal. There are very few companies in this world where a few people get together, say they want something, then 2 days later we here that we are getting what we want. Just another reason im proud to be a part of this place.

agreed. You really cant find that in a company out there, or even a forum like this one.

ghost
05-05-10, 8:38 am
yep. animal has tons of cool shirts. prob is alot of them were limited edition and we cant purchase them. really pisses me off!!!!!
while it may piss you off, they are limited edition. do you get pissed because you cannot find a Babe Ruth Rookie card?

If they were LE, i doubt they would bring them back .. The ones sold at the Arnold or the Olympia go very quickly ..
they sure do. we ran out of a bunch on Friday this year man...

Funky
05-05-10, 8:41 am
I love these forums! Never have I seen so many people that actually enjoy helping others. Good stuff!

Funky
05-05-10, 9:05 am
while it may piss you off, they are limited edition. do you get pissed because you cannot find a Babe Ruth Rookie card?

Yes I should be able to find a babe ruth rookie card!! Damn it!! LOLOLOL

intoodeep25
05-05-10, 9:09 am

i get the concept of being LE. that doesnt prevent me from wishing i could still purchase them

ghost
05-05-10, 9:21 am
Yes I should be able to find a babe ruth rookie card!! Damn it!! LOLOLOL
hahahahahahahahahha. i am hiding them all from you. excellent.

i get the concept of being LE. that doesnt prevent me from wishing i could still purchase them
make the trip to the arnold. :)

Beowulf
05-05-10, 12:39 pm
Reward the elite few or the masses?

Deltoid
05-05-10, 10:42 pm
Like I said...internet mang. That's where they need to put them so people like me can order them. I'd like to go to the Arnold though...

intoodeep25
05-05-10, 11:26 pm
ok, give out special LE shirts at the arnold for the people that make the trip. what im saying is make different shirts, new ones, for the shop

woody06
05-06-10, 1:20 am
Reward the elite few or the masses?

I say do both. Reward the few by putting something like Arnold Classic '10 on the shirts sold there. Then reward the masses by selling that same shirt in the shop just without the Arnold badge. This way everybody can get the shirt but the few who got em at The Cage will have special editions. Just throwin my 2 cents out there.

Funky
05-06-10, 8:30 am
I would still say give Funky shirt cause Funky loves Animal/Universal. LOL When I started using the products the stock soared!!! LOL Funky need shirt!

Deltoid
05-06-10, 4:48 pm
Yeah man, I'm itchin' for some new apparel...my sweatshirt is on backorder

naturalguy
05-07-10, 1:12 pm

Something like this?

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/whitebreach2.jpg

woody06
05-07-10, 6:47 pm
Dont know about the white shirt but the design is good.

Jay
05-10-10, 2:33 am
Something like this?

wow. thats awesome... would have to prob. be on a white shirt so the design would stand out.

woody06
05-11-10, 1:53 am
wow. thats awesome... would have to prob. be on a white shirt so the design would stand out.

Maybe but the yellow and red shirts would be cool.

Jay
05-11-10, 2:27 am
Maybe but the yellow and red shirts would be cool.
true.

Funky
05-11-10, 8:10 am
Still in need of a new free shirt! I have now like 6 shut up and train and shut the f*** up and train shits from ordering hundreds of dollars a month in universal supps. I want a shirt I can not get anywhere else I want a shirt that says something about this wonderful Forum. Possibly like the animal logo on back and front reads "I belong to the ForVm do you?" then under it "ANIMAL" just a thought!!!!

B Con
05-11-10, 8:35 am
Damn. That shirt looks good. I like that movie Walk Tall too.

Razor
05-11-10, 8:40 am
Something like this?

HOly crap is this coming out???? Will it be 50/50? Whats the order limit? hahaah

Bootleg
05-11-10, 10:59 am

i know man, i want all colors!

woody06
05-14-10, 8:12 pm
Any updates on the shirt?

Animal Rep
05-18-10, 2:10 pm
Breach Ts? Hell yes.

Razor
05-18-10, 2:12 pm
Breach Ts? Hell yes.

I saw your post and immediately thought you announced that they were available... (big sad face) LOL