PDA

View Full Version : animal m-stak question

pero11
05-02-10, 8:53 am
hey to everybody i am new hire and thus is my firs post so i have one question

i just buy one can on animal m stak and the color of it is not red but is say HARDGAINERS STAK.....so did i get the old one or the new one??

thanks and sorry for my english

Aggression
05-02-10, 3:46 pm
You most likely can across an older version of M-stak. Check the expiration date and you should be fine.

Littlefry
05-02-10, 10:55 pm
You most likely can across an older version of M-stak. Check the expiration date and you should be fine.

Yea, exactly. Check the expiration date, but I beleive you should be fine. To my recolection there is no difference between the old m-stak label and the new m-stak label ingredient profile.

pero11
05-03-10, 7:52 am

Yea, exactly. Check the expiration date, but I beleive you should be fine. To my recolection there is no difference between the old m-stak label and the new m-stak label ingredient profile.

The expiration date is to 2011 so its ok.......i have in one package- blue capsules, white tablets, and a red one.....i do some research and i found out that the old animal m stak dont have blue capsules but im not sure if this is true.....i prefer to use the new animal m stak so that is the reason why am asking this

thanks for your help

Aggression
05-03-10, 8:30 am
The formula you described represents the latest formula, with the red capsule being the stimulant capsule.

C.Coronato
05-03-10, 10:07 am
Your good to go bro, thats the new M-Stak, simply in a different can.

ToniLiveInLisbon
05-12-10, 10:43 am
The expiration date is to 2011 so its ok.......i have in one package- blue capsules, white tablets, and a red one.....i do some research and i found out that the old animal m stak dont have blue capsules but im not sure if this is true.....i prefer to use the new animal m stak so that is the reason why am asking this

thanks for your help

blue caps check
white tablets check
a red one check
but... well I bought one can and had a kinda brown one.. it makes a total of 8 pills if I´m not mistaken... In my can the expiration date was to 2013.

HDV
05-13-10, 8:10 am
different countries still have some older versions of the cans circulating but the latest one here in SA is black and red.

Pills:
Blue x 3
White x 3
Light brown x 1
Red x 1