PDA

View Full Version : universal shirts

intoodeep25
05-02-10, 3:54 pm
are they the same brand (gildan ultra blend) as the animal tee's? just making sure they will fit the same, i imagine their the same

intoodeep25
05-02-10, 8:21 pm
someones gotta be able to help me out with some info here...

FITGYM
05-02-10, 11:30 pm
They will. It's the weekend.

intoodeep25
05-02-10, 11:40 pm
ya i figured. i did figure out that the basic universal tee is not the classic 50/50 blend, its the heavy 100% cotton. dunno how that fits in comparison. the 50/50, which is used in the animal iconic tees, offer that awesome feel and drape. the strongarm tee has the 50/50 but idk how i feel about the tee having black sleeves and white torso yet. im thinking of ordering the strongarm tee, and a black universal tee...any thoughts?

C.Coronato
05-03-10, 10:39 am
They do fit a bit different, but its nothing too major. I do like the Strong Arm .. thats a bad ass T, or the Ringer, cool and retro as well.

intoodeep25
05-03-10, 10:59 am
my main concern with the strongarm is the different colored sleeves. how does it look on?

Aggression
05-03-10, 11:03 am
I like the look of the Strongarm. As TTL stated, its very retro/old school. The sleeves are a bit tighter/longer than the other T-shirts (at least, that's how it fits on me). So I typically don't work out in that particular shirt, but I definitely rock it on all other occasions.

Universal Rep
05-03-10, 11:22 am
my main concern with the strongarm is the different colored sleeves. how does it look on?

The Strongarm T may quite possibly be my fav Universal Nutrition t-shirt... Nuff said.

What I am waiting for more than anything else is new Universal Gear, not Animal Gear. It is coming.

intoodeep25
05-03-10, 12:18 pm
you guys are very convincing...bought a strongarm and a black universal tee cant wait to get em

...when are those new shirts comin out UREP? any info you can share with me (i can keep a secret)...lol

Mr. Dead
05-03-10, 12:21 pm
The Strongarm T may quite possibly be my fav Universal Nutrition t-shirt... Nuff said.

What I am waiting for more than anything else is new Universal Gear, not Animal Gear. It is coming.

Late fall...??? (*LOL* J/K...) Seriously, though... I'm definitely looking forward to some new Universal Gear... Hopefully a hat is in the works...

Universal Rep
05-03-10, 12:34 pm
Late fall...??? (*LOL* J/K...) Seriously, though... I'm definitely looking forward to some new Universal Gear... Hopefully a hat is in the works...

It'll be here when it's here.

Mr. Dead
05-03-10, 12:35 pm
It'll be here when it's here.

Cool...

Survivor831
05-03-10, 12:43 pm
Been waiting a long time for some new Universal Gear.... Sweatshirts, hats, shorts, whatever it is, I'm buying.

Beowulf
05-03-10, 2:00 pm
Ringers? Strongarms? Anyone have pictures?

intoodeep25
05-03-10, 6:43 pm
go to www.universalnutrition.com. click on shop. scroll down until u see universal products/gear. click it, the shirts are there

Jay
05-04-10, 4:00 am
Hey. I was thinkin about posting a review regarding this..

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4004/img0190sj.th.jpg (http://img684.imageshack.us/i/img0190sj.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

So as you can see I picked up the black universal shirt. I love it. Its got the red universal logo on the back with '77 on it. Good quality shirt, durable, etc.

So two things. First: The label says to wash it inside out. I suggest you try this. I did not, and not the white universal letters have chipped off. I allowed it to air dry after that.

Second: the fit. It fits exact in my opinion. I wear a large in my animal shirts, which although they are a little long on me, the fit up top in the shoulder area is good. In the universal shirt, I bought the XL and it is pretty big. I fit ok in it, but a large would prob be best.

Hope that helps someone. I plan on getting either the white one or yellow next.

intoodeep25
05-04-10, 11:07 am
quality info rhino. ill have to remember to was it inside out. i should prob just do that will all my shirts i bet

intoodeep25
05-04-10, 11:24 pm
got my shirts i ordered and realized why i made this thread in the first place. the universal strongarm tee is not the same brand and has a completely different fit. dont like it at all, wish they used the gildan ultra blend shirts for these because i love the style, but jerzees shirts fit me like crap. dont understand why they used jerzee shirts instead of gildan like every other universal/animal shirt...

HIGA MONSTER
05-05-10, 12:40 am
How about more 3xl shirts?

I know I am not as ripped as "The Freak" or "G-Diesel", but I'm just saying throw the fat, deconditioned Strongmen some love, you know?

LMAO,
HIGA MONSTER

Mr. Dead
05-05-10, 5:32 pm
How about more 3xl shirts?

I know I am not as ripped as "The Freak" or "G-Diesel", but I'm just saying throw the fat, deconditioned Strongmen some love, you know?

LMAO,
HIGA MONSTER

You mean the Bulky Boys...???

FITGYM
05-05-10, 8:06 pm
I'd like to get that iconic GYM shirt

Jay
05-06-10, 3:36 am
thats a good one.. so is the "be proud of who you are" shirt