PDA

View Full Version : Tanning Product Question...

Mr. Dead
05-03-10, 11:54 am
Has anyone figured out what is the best tanning/stage color product for a person with oily skin...??? I've tried Pro Tan and Jan Tana's products with little success, except when I do a show that has Jan Tana's people there, doing the spray...

C.Coronato
05-03-10, 1:16 pm
Has anyone figured out what is the best tanning/stage color product for a person with oily skin...??? I've tried Pro Tan and Jan Tana's products with little success, except when I do a show that has Jan Tana's people there, doing the spray...

Have you ever had anyone spray you with the Jan Tana Spray? I get that done every show, and i love it ..

Mr. Dead
05-03-10, 1:24 pm
Have you ever had anyone spray you with the Jan Tana Spray? I get that done every show, and i love it ..

I have, but it's not available, for this show... (Nor do I have the extra $100+... *LOL*)

C.Coronato
05-03-10, 1:57 pm
Yea my coach does mine, or else i wouldnt be spending that either .. But other than that im not sure, try to really wash well .. How do you apply the Pro Tan / Jan Tana?

Mr. Dead
05-03-10, 1:59 pm
Yea my coach does mine, or else i wouldnt be spending that either .. But other than that im not sure, try to really wash well .. How do you apply the Pro Tan / Jan Tana?

I start applying coats, 3 days out... Before that, though, I exfoliate for a week... Sugar cane bodywash/scrub... I've been considering Dream Tan, this time around, but I hear it has a tendency to obscure hard earned definition...

C.Coronato
05-03-10, 2:04 pm
Do you pour it into a cup and brush it on, or do you physically spray it out of the bottle? Dream Tan is good, if its put on correctly, if its not put on correctly i have seen horrible horrible things ..

Mr. Dead
05-03-10, 2:05 pm
Do you pour it into a cup and brush it on, or do you physically spray it out of the bottle? Dream Tan is good, if its put on correctly, if its not put on correctly i have seen horrible horrible things ..

I have dd2inxs brush me... (And, then I sleep on the couch for 2 weeks... *LOL*)

C.Coronato
05-03-10, 2:13 pm
I have dd2inxs brush me... (And, then I sleep on the couch for 2 weeks... *LOL*)

Ahh ok ok. I personally never have ex foliated. I simply shave Wednesday, if im doing my actual Jan Tana, Ill try to do 1-2 coats Thursday, 1-2 coats Friday. And a little bit touch up Saturday morning if i need it ..

Mr. Dead
05-03-10, 2:33 pm
Ahh ok ok. I personally never have ex foliated. I simply shave Wednesday, if im doing my actual Jan Tana, Ill try to do 1-2 coats Thursday, 1-2 coats Friday. And a little bit touch up Saturday morning if i need it ..

I have very naturally oily skin...

Aggression
05-03-10, 3:07 pm

This is exactly what I did for my show, only I shaved Thursday, let my skin calm down, then applied the first coats. I never exfoliated or anything at all. Just shaved, washed up, and painted.

I have very naturally oily skin...

As do I, yet I never seemed to have issues with it. What exactly is the problem?

Mr. Dead
05-03-10, 3:12 pm
This is exactly what I did for my show, only I shaved Thursday, let my skin calm down, then applied the first coats. I never exfoliated or anything at all. Just shaved, washed up, and painted.

As do I, yet I never seemed to have issues with it. What exactly is the problem?

I've yet to find a product that will actually stay on my skin... (Aside from getting sprayed...) I just look at it wrong, and it's gone...

Juggernaut_Jones
09-15-10, 2:27 pm

Do you use the machine or just the rub on?