PDA

View Full Version : "Here's The Beef", A 100% Beef Aminos Log

J-Dawg
05-04-10, 5:21 pm
Alright, I figured I'd log this supplement--100% Beef Aminos--because it's quickly becoming a favorite staple of mine. For one, it allows me to get extra quality protein/aminos in. Two, I've always loved beef but I could never cook it quite right so I've never eaten as much as I should have. Well now with 100% Beef Aminos here, I have no excuse to miss my intake of beef.

Here's how I'm doing it--
4 tabs 4x per day
--4 after morning meal
--4 after lunch
--4 after working out
--4 after dinner

I'll be keeping my notes in here.

J-Dawg
05-04-10, 9:13 pm
I'm about 12 days in with the beef aminos. A supp like this you won't feel overnight. It's something that I'm adding to my stack to get extra amino acids as well as nutrients from a high quality source aka beef. The pills are about the size of liver tabs, but slightly smaller and lighter in color. I worked up from 2 tabs a serving to the 4 I'm at now. In the above post I mention after meals. What I mean by this is actually in between that meal and the next one.

J-Dawg
05-04-10, 9:28 pm
Link to actual training journal here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=946225

Aggression
05-04-10, 10:02 pm
looks good, J-Dawg. 100% Beef Aminos has become a staple in my supplement arsenal as well. I'm taking a total of 10 tabs per day, 2 with 5 meals. Can't be the profile on these bad boys, and the timing is perfect. I cut down from 2 to 1 serving of beef per day, so this aminos will make up for it.

C.Coronato
05-05-10, 9:27 am
Looking good J! Gotta shuttle that extra protein in where you can.

J-Dawg
05-05-10, 10:15 am
looks good, J-Dawg. 100% Beef Aminos has become a staple in my supplement arsenal as well. I'm taking a total of 10 tabs per day, 2 with 5 meals. Can't be the profile on these bad boys, and the timing is perfect. I cut down from 2 to 1 serving of beef per day, so this aminos will make up for it.

Looking good J! Gotta shuttle that extra protein in where you can.

Getting in that extra protein is key.

Universal Rep
05-07-10, 3:04 pm
Sweet log, JD...

Mr. Dead
05-07-10, 4:37 pm
Sweet log, JD...

Agreed...

naturalguy
05-07-10, 4:38 pm
What kind of weak saucery is going on in here?

Just kidding J. 100% Beef Aminos is becoming a staple of mine as well. I am doing 4 per meal at least 3 meals per day, sometimes 4.

C.Coronato
05-07-10, 4:40 pm
Damn weak Saucery every where .. according to NG himself!

Mr. Dead
05-12-10, 2:01 pm
This thing still runnin'...??? Or was NG correct, as far as the weak saucery...??? *LOL*

J-Dawg
05-13-10, 11:14 am
What kind of weak saucery is going on in here?

Just kidding J. 100% Beef Aminos is becoming a staple of mine as well. I am doing 4 per meal at least 3 meals per day, sometimes 4.

No weak sauce in here NG. Just popping 4 at a time in between meals.

Damn weak Saucery every where .. according to NG himself!

NG should know weak sauce well. He's the king of weak saucery... lol.

This thing still runnin'...??? Or was NG correct, as far as the weak saucery...??? *LOL*

The only weak saucery to be found is NG not training today.

J-Dawg
05-17-10, 1:12 pm
Getting used to pounding these 4x per day. The biggest plus for me is still the ability to get extra quality protein/aminos in between meals.

Mr. Dead
05-17-10, 1:49 pm
Getting used to pounding these 4x per day. The biggest plus for me is still the ability to get extra quality protein/aminos in between meals.

Nice!!!

J-Dawg
06-01-10, 9:42 am
No major updates in here. Just staying consistent with the beef. I've been starting to cut down so I find it helpful to consume these beef aminos throughout the day to ensure that I'm meeting my protein demands. I will admit that I'm not the best with meeting my meal times exactly. I tend to focus on one or two things and then need to complete them prior to having a meal. Heck, I even take an hour to eat my damn meal while working at the computer, lol. That said, I do get my meals in, just not always at the times I want. The beef aminos though are helpful to consume intra-meal to ensure my body stays anti-catabolic.

rockeo
06-05-10, 3:19 am
sup bro - solid log!
ive been using 100% Beef Aminos too and i am just luvin them - its become a strong staple for me!