PDA

View Full Version : New Journey

fresh2theGame
05-05-10, 1:50 pm
Starting my journey and looking to build a brotherhood here that i cant find in a gym. im 23 6'1 and now slimed down to 185 pounds. I started lifting weights about 4 months ago to help get thru a rough time in my life but now ready to turn into somthing more then just a stress killer. Looking for good workout routines, advice on animal products i should start with and move on to. My goal is to roughly 200 give or take a pound but muscle. So if any one has any good advice to share with a semi newbe its much appreciated. LETS begin this Journey.......

Beowulf
05-05-10, 1:53 pm
Starting my journey and looking to build a brotherhood here that i cant find in a gym. im 23 6'1 and now slimed down to 185 pounds. I started lifting weights about 4 months ago to help get thru a rough time in my life but now ready to turn into somthing more then just a stress killer. Looking for good workout routines, advice on animal products i should start with and move on to. My goal is to roughly 200 give or take a pound but muscle. So if any one has any good advice to share with a semi newbe its much appreciated. LETS begin this Journey.......

Good to see and good luck. Focus on food first. That will get you to 200.

fresh2theGame
05-05-10, 2:00 pm
so would you say more chicken and fish rice ect

C.Coronato
05-06-10, 9:19 am
Whats your exact diet right now my man?

fresh2theGame
05-06-10, 9:43 am
breakfast 6am

3 eggs,2 slices of toast, 2 packs of oat meal

snack 10am

two cups of fresh fruit, protein shake