PDA

View Full Version : workout plan to get cut?

jets0624
05-06-10, 11:49 am
Hi I am 22 about 165 I was wondering if anyone had a good workout plan with exercises and what days to work out what inorder to get cut up. Thanks agian for all the help and look forward to this work out.

C.Coronato
05-06-10, 11:56 am
Whats up my man. Alot of getting cut will be your diet. What is your diet like now?

jets0624
05-06-10, 12:38 pm
i really dont have a diet i been out of the gym for almost a year looking to get back in it and get serious soo im looking for whatver, i mean i prety much eat whatever and i dont gain weight its good and bad ...i wanna stay around 165 if thats possible

KapDADDY
05-06-10, 6:38 pm
i really dont have a diet i been out of the gym for almost a year looking to get back in it and get serious soo im looking for whatver, i mean i prety much eat whatever and i dont gain weight its good and bad ...i wanna stay around 165 if thats possible

you gotta order animal cuts man, dropped my body fat like 3% and i ain't even half way done! i def look a lot more cut

jets0624
05-10-10, 10:43 am
yea im going to look into that...i dont wanna lose weight tho im looking to stay around 165 soo is it still a good idea to get that supplement?

wedge
05-10-10, 10:54 am
The most important thing is diet. Look through the diet section and come up with something that you think you want to run with. Throw it up in here and we can all help shape it to fit your goals.

NJC_Manhattan
05-10-10, 8:38 pm
Diet, Diet, Diet + Cardio 2x a day + Intense weightlifting = Cut

zubda345
05-11-10, 5:47 am
Animal cuts is the greatest thing I've and I'll ever order, today is my last dose, Now when I look my self in the mirror...., Though I m still a bit fat, I feel Proud of myself and my improvement....................................... ...