PDA

View Full Version : Wingman Learns To Spread Them Wings And Fly

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Wingman
05-06-10, 10:52 pm
This is my new Thread. I have been in this game for 3 short and amazing months. I have gone from 155 to 177 on an empty stomache. My progress has been ok but my experiences have been priceless. I am 18, and I am sticking to this shit until the end. I do not rely on anyone but myself to get my shit done. I love thie life, I am in control, and I make shit happen. I have a heart condition called "Bicuspid Aortic Valve Regurgitation", basically when heart pumps it leaks blood. The doc cleared me to lift so no worries there. I have no limits, only barriers to break down and shatter. My new goals are to be 200 pounds by the end of august and deadlift 495 at the end of August. I will be posting pictures in a little bit.

Stack:
Pak
Nitro (taken with 8-10 oz grape juice)
Real Gains
Glutamine
Whey
Torrent (Never Used)
Uni-Liver
Beef Amino (This one is a Maybe)
Shock Therapy (Going to be cycling with JACK3D, one month on one month off)
Might be adding more as i see fit. Such as a carb drink or different gainers.

My Story: I got start when i weighed 195 in June 2009, horrible shape and no self respect. I was watching an infomercial and saw an add for P90X. 3 months later i dropped 40 pounds and weighed a super lean 155(stayed this way for several months). I did not have much muscle though. I started looking into different workout programs and did not realize about proper diet until january or so of 2010. I made the decision to start Animal February 15th, 2010. I will reach my goals. And i will have one hell of a time.

Diet:
Meal 1- 4 to 6 eggs whole 1 cup oats with milk and a banana
Meal2- 2scoops real gains one scoop whey and a piece of fruit
Meal 3- 6-8 oz of chicken and 1-1.5 cups of white or brown rice
Meal 4- 1/2 cup oats can of tuna/chicken and a banana
Meal 5- Whatever is for dinner or Meal 3
Meal 6- Half a container of cottage cheese.

Some notes: I did not include any of the supplements because i take them depending on when i workout. Shock is pre torrent is post so thats all fine and dandy haha. Again I am bulking. I normally eat way more than this. This is a quota more or less of what i need to be getting in everyday. Any suggestions let me know.

The Split:
Monday- Back and Calves
Tuesday- Chest
Wednesday- Shoulders
Thursday- Quads and Hams
Friday- Biceps, Triceps, and Forearms

I work abs monday wednesday friday. Cardio is a must for me because of my heart condition. I have to work my heart just as much as the rest of my body. I do HIIT and Incline Walking.

The routines will mostly be the same but i will be keeping some moves out as i did them the first 12 weeks of my training. This Journey will start the 10th of May. Like I have mentioned, this is all so new to me. 3 months ain't shit and I have been seeing progress so i know i can do this. So who is with me?

-Drew

Birdman
05-06-10, 10:53 pm
first mutha fucker!!!!! haha
man you know im in for this, everything is lookin good man, its gonna be one hell of a ride

Wingman
05-06-10, 10:54 pm
first mutha fucker!!!!!

Glad to have ya along for the ride my man! Shit is going to happen. Going big on this!

Wingman
05-06-10, 11:19 pm
Link to some pics...Some things need work. Disregard the girls in some of the pics. they were the only pics i had to compare too. Also disregard the towel i had no shorts and i was too tired to go upstairs. I know I am pale =P

http://s969.photobucket.com/albums/ae176/Drew3377/

Birdman
05-06-10, 11:21 pm
Gettin built dude, nice progress from the 195

Wingman
05-06-10, 11:23 pm
thanks man i gotta long way to go.

Birdman
05-06-10, 11:26 pm
we all do

Wingman
05-07-10, 7:10 am
ok here is the new split with specifics

Monday- Back (Abs)
Tuesday- Chest and Calves
Wednesday- Shoulders/Traps/Rear Delts (Abs)
Thursday- Quads and Hams
Friday- Biceps and Triceps (Abs)

smoothballer
05-07-10, 9:09 am
Subbed bro!
Now go kill it!

C.Coronato
05-07-10, 9:25 am
Pics look great brotha. Back is big and your looking lean. Thats great. Keep rockin homie.

NaturalTrainee
05-07-10, 9:43 am
Unlearn what you know kid, and you'll find your answer. It is more difficult as you grow older and especially if you have a family. Are you ready?

Wingman
05-07-10, 10:48 am
Subbed bro!
Now go kill it!
Glad to have you along for the ride big man

Pics look great brotha. Back is big and your looking lean. Thats great. Keep rockin homie.
Thanks man. Tryin to keep it lean for the long run. Good to have ya here.

Unlearn what you know kid, and you'll find your answer. It is more difficult as you grow older and especially if you have a family. Are you ready?

I was born ready man. I got family, they do not understand. But i know what i need and want. So i gotta go get it. Thanks for droppin by.

Wingman
05-10-10, 7:55 pm
Today is Back...Even though i have it on Saturday i couldn't resist

DB Row 70x10 75x10 80x10 (form was super strict, surprised myself)
Wide Grip Low Row 3x10 (Awesome movement) last set was a drop set
Close grip pulldowns 2x10 1x8
Pullovers 3x10 (Never done these felt good though)
Deadlift 225x10 275x10 315x2 (had five but wanted to save energy) 365x0 365x0
Abs
HIIT

Overall awesome back day. Got in some good moves and tried some new ones. Lats were screaming. The deads really disappointed me, but at the ABC on saturday ill get that 365 and hopefully 405. The 315 felt solid and the thought of being able to rep it out for 5 was good. Got chest tomoro im liking my new split. more to come.

-Drew

Big C
05-10-10, 9:08 pm
Damn u confusing me with all these journies my man ...lol. It's all good though.

Solid back workout....dont worry about the 365....baby steps, bro...baby steps. That is a 50 pound jump. It'll come with practice and time. See u Sat.

Wingman
05-10-10, 9:14 pm
Damn u confusing me with all these journies my man ...lol. It's all good though.

Solid back workout....dont worry about the 365....baby steps, bro...baby steps. That is a 50 pound jump. It'll come with practice and time. See u Sat.

Haha i gotta keep ya on ur toes big man =P and i know it was a big jump i just couldnt resist. I just love this so much and when i get going there ain't no tellin me otherwise.
Sounds good though can't wait.

Mr. Dead
05-10-10, 10:24 pm
What's goin' on, in here...???

Wingman
05-10-10, 10:32 pm
What's goin' on, in here...???

Hard work and dedication big man. The only things it takes.

Mr. Dead
05-10-10, 10:34 pm
Hard work and dedication big man. The only things it takes.

Sounds like some great stuff, then!!!

Wingman
05-10-10, 10:36 pm
Sounds like some great stuff, then!!!

Good to have ya along for the ride.

Mr. Dead
05-10-10, 10:41 pm
Good to have ya along for the ride.

Lookin' forward to your progress!!!

Birdman
05-10-10, 11:27 pm
great back day brotha, i was right there with ya on them deads today lol. I'm sure i feel ur pain. No worries about the 365, it'll come with time and pounds of food. Rest up for that ABC if ur expectin to break some personal records, which im sure you will.

Wingman
05-11-10, 7:12 am
great back day brotha, i was right there with ya on them deads today lol. I'm sure i feel ur pain. No worries about the 365, it'll come with time and pounds of food. Rest up for that ABC if ur expectin to break some personal records, which im sure you will.

Thanks man. My back is pretty tight today but not as sore as i would hav though...could have been those 3 cups of cottage cheese before bed =P

Wingman
05-11-10, 8:45 pm
Today was an unexpected day.

This morning on my way to skewl my tire popped...im thinkin fuck...I decided that i was going to forget the gym for today and hope to get my tire situation figured out before saturday...after all is said and done i got 2 new tires and am ready for that saturday ABC.

Notes:
days off during training are awesome.
going to start taking thursdays and sundays off instead of saturday and sunday.
I got my meals in awesomely today...after meal 4 i had a Buffalo Chicken Footlong from
subway, 2 chicken wraps from the pub in our town, and im bout to have my whey and nitro...along with some cottage cheese.

Chest tomoro.

smoothballer
05-11-10, 9:53 pm
That sucks about the tires. I like taking at least one day off during the week and I always take Saturdays off. I feel if I hit the too many days in a row with compound moves my lifts suffer. Good luck at the ABC with your deads, wish I could make it.

Wingman
05-12-10, 9:03 pm
That sucks about the tires. I like taking at least one day off during the week and I always take Saturdays off. I feel if I hit the too many days in a row with compound moves my lifts suffer. Good luck at the ABC with your deads, wish I could make it.

thanks a lot man. i wish ya could to. thanks for the tips about the days ill definetly take it in.

Today was pure hell. I loved it. Hit Chest and Tri's haven't done this ever.

Incline BB Bench 135x10 145x10 145x9 drop 95x12 OW!
Skull Crushers 3x10 (had to experimant here, found a wider grip which hit the two upper heads rather than the third lower head)
Incline DB 30x10 40x10 45x9 45x9 (normally do more, triceps were on fire, couldn't lift my arms)
Reverse Grip Close Grip Bench on smith/ superset with Regular Bench on smith (Don't have exact reps and all that because i was testing the water on these. It hurt amazingly. definite volume and definite chest and tricep isolatioin.)
Pec Dec 2x10 1x8 drop to 1x12
Incline DB fly 20x10x2 25x8 25x10 (straightened arms more and didnt go all the way down so no momentum and maximum tension)
Bench dips BWx25 35x15 drop to BWxfailure 40x20 drop BWx7 (FRIED)
Abs
HIIT on 3 Incline

Today i lifted with an older guy who has a lot of experience. He showed wat angles did wat. he told me to wider on skulls to hit the two upper heads and man was he rite. he than showed me the smith machine with rev bench and i came up with the super set =P had to do the tris today becuz of the ABC. didn't get calves in so ill add them tomoro. Triceps are really starting to grow. For the next 12 weeks or so i will be doing upper chest for 2 weeks and Lower for 1 week. Swtichin 2,1,2,1 and so on. I need the work on my upper chest more than my lower. This does not mean i will not work my lower or upper that week, it just means that it will be secndary to the opposite region. more to come.

-Drew

Birdman
05-12-10, 9:59 pm
Damn good chest day bro, if you got any questions about that diet just hit me up.

Wingman
05-12-10, 10:12 pm
Damn good chest day bro, if you got any questions about that diet just hit me up.

thanks dude i will when my new stack gets here. imma calculate the macros im getting in every day. im also seriously thinkin bout PM.

Wingman
05-13-10, 8:33 pm
Today i had Shoulders/Traps/Rear Delts/Calves (I know it was a lot)

Seated Smith Press 2x8 1x10 double drop 1x10 (these were wierd i like BB better)
Rear Delt Pulls/Side Raise 3x12/10 last set was double drop with the delts
Machine Shrug/ Behind Back Smith Shrug 3x8/8 (these were also wierd but kind of kewl)
Seated DB Press/ Seated Cable Press 2x10/10 1x8/6
Cable upright rows 3x10
Calves
Some minor cardio

I know it was a lot but this week was kind of hectic. Going to rearrange my split because shoulders after chest does not work at all. will post new split when i make it. Legs tomoro. New stack should be here before the gym. JACK3D is going to be tested. Cannot wait til Saturday!!! more to come.

-Drew

Firedrake
05-13-10, 8:34 pm
Looks great, Drew -- I've been busier than a one-armed paper hanger since I got back from Alabama . . . but I learned a few things myself, there, including how to do "rolling" triceps extensions with DBs to hit the full length of the tricep -- great stuff.

I'm with you on the upper chest - mine needs the most work, but mostly I need overall mass.

Wingman
05-13-10, 8:35 pm
Looks great, Drew -- I've been busier than a one-armed paper hanger since I got back from Alabama . . . but I learned a few things myself, there, including how to do "rolling" triceps extensions with DBs to hit the full length of the tricep -- great stuff.

I'm with you on the upper chest - mine needs the most work, but mostly I need overall mass.

Understandable man. Just always good to have ya here. Your support and advice gets me through some days =P So care to explain these t-cep extensions...

Firedrake
05-13-10, 8:39 pm
Understandable man. Just always good to have ya here. Your support and advice gets me through some days =P So care to explain these t-cep extensions...

Well, here are some still shots (I can't get to You Tube on my office computer): http://www.weightliftingdiscussion.com/rollingext.html

They really stretch out the elbow end of the tris . . .

Wingman
05-13-10, 8:43 pm
Well, here are some still shots (I can't get to You Tube on my office computer): http://www.weightliftingdiscussion.com/rollingext.html

o ok i can see how they would hit all the heads. Right now im really seeing my horseshoe shape and need to get them thicker and for me, wide grip Skulls are the way to go.

So me and B-man have kinda talked about the Mr. O. I got the place to stay it jus depends on the price of plane tickets etc. So when i get a date wanna get the SOCal crew together for a session that weekend? Hell wanna go down to the Competition with us? This all just an idea nothing is in stone. we were jus texting about it. Major planning will be needed.

Birdman
05-13-10, 10:20 pm

^ these remind me of something i use to do for my triceps and really loved it. I called it the..."tricep trifecta" (just made that up lol). But when i would do skull crushers i would incorporate a pull over and a press as well. So it started at the top (with BB) and then you would complete one full skull crush then you would go back down like another rep but then perform a pull over ending with the bar on ur chest, then you press it up to the starting position. A good 8 full rounds (reps) of those three movements and I guarantee your tris will be dead!

Wingman
05-13-10, 10:24 pm
^ these remind me of something i use to do for my triceps and really loved it. I called it the..."tricep trifecta" (just made that up lol). But when i would do skull crushers i would incorporate a pull over and a press as well. So it started at the top (with BB) and then you would complete one full skull crush then you would go back down like another rep but then perform a pull over ending with the bar on ur chest, then you press it up to the starting position. A good 8 full rounds (reps) of those three movements and I guarantee your tris will be dead!

Thanks man. i appreciate it.

C.Coronato
05-14-10, 9:20 am
Big Day 2m my man. Enjoy it, and learn from them. Ask Big C if he is doing "Neck" today lol.

Wingman
05-14-10, 10:12 am
Big Day 2m my man. Enjoy it, and learn from them. Ask Big C if he is doing "Neck" today lol.

Haha i sometimes do neck on the 4-way neck thing =P

C.Coronato
05-14-10, 4:27 pm
Haha i sometimes do neck on the 4-way neck thing =P

Lol wait till you see my man Big C. The dude has a neck that all should envy, seriously. Hes massive.

Mr. Dead
05-14-10, 4:28 pm
Lol wait till you see my man Big C. The dude has a neck that all should envy, seriously. Hes massive.

Agreed... And, he's one hell of a guy...

Big C
05-14-10, 5:20 pm

Agreed... And, he's one hell of a guy...

LOL Thanks fellas.....I'm just an average "joe" though puttin in my time like u guys.

Travel safe Drew.....see u tomorrow, you should really get me or Dee's # though in case you have any problems finding the gym.

Mr. Dead
05-14-10, 5:26 pm
LOL Thanks fellas.....I'm just an average "joe" though puttin in my time like u guys.

Travel safe Drew.....see u tomorrow, you should really get me or Dee's # though in case you have any problems finding the gym.

As I said... He's one hell of a guy...

Firedrake
05-14-10, 8:19 pm

By whose definition of "average", Mr. Perkowski? No one _I_ know . . . <grin>

Have a great time tomorrow, Drew -- I want pics!

Wingman
05-14-10, 9:17 pm
Lol i already know this. And tomoro will be my day of reconing

Hey man thanks hope u make it safe as well ill PM u my number or hit u up on F-Book. Deads might not happen tomoro.

As I said... He's one hell of a guy...
Lol i bet man.

By whose definition of "average", Mr. Perkowski? No one _I_ know . . . <grin>

Have a great time tomorrow, Drew -- I want pics!

Lol u got Jim! congrats on the engagement btw!

So today was the best hell I have EVER been through. Gotta give this one to Birdman. He gave me this leg workout and it killed!

Hack Squat 2x10 1x8 1x12drop1x10
Leg Ext/ Superset with single leg 3x12/10 FUCK!!!
Freak Blasts 2x8 2x6 Fuck my hams!!! these hurt. i felt the fibers pulling apart.
Leg Press 3ppsx10 4ppsx6 3ppsx15drop 2ppsx20drop 1ppsx25 drop sledx50...Jello is wat i would like my legs to feel like...this was more like melted butter.
Leg Curls 2x12 1x10 drop 1x15
Incline Walk 30 mins...Every step felt like a hammer was hitting my quads

Amazing workout! JACK3d lived up to its name (i mixed with shock so i was feelin pretty good) New stack came today im stoked! Sour Citrus Rush is amazing!!! going to post my summer diet and plans on sunday. I am supposed to be doing deads tomoro but i doubt that will happen. But back and Bi's will get fried!!! I cannot wait! Oh...and i might get this job at Papa John's being a driver. Keep em' crossed boys.

Wingman
05-14-10, 11:27 pm
Well in other news the step mom had another break down...the reason this time...because i was getting all my shakes and shit ready for tomoro so i could eat and leave on time tomoro. I was told that I only care about myself and i only make time for me and i always want more. Is this true? Yes, i do care about myself...i also care for others. I apologize that i am up at 10 or 11 every nite preparing for my next day. it is a weekend and u r watching tv while im in bed...I do not kno wat i must do to get through to u that i am jus trying to excel in my life long goal and not trying to piss u off. I appreciate all the shit u do and its hard for me to get off track.

Just some thoughts before i hit the hay and hit that ABC tomoro. Everyone be safe driving.

Wingman
05-15-10, 9:56 pm
Had a great time at the OV ABC. Won a very very very nice gym bag. Got in a good workout.

Deads didnt happen =P
DB Row 70x10 80x10 90x8 105x3 not my goal but a start
close grip pulldows 2x12 1x10 last set dropx10
chins BWx15 +25x6 or 8 cant remember BWx10
incline hammers 35x8x2 25x12
T-Bar Row 2platesx10 3platesx10 4 platesx3 =( 3 platesx10 2 platessx15
Tried some other stuff but i started crampin up in my arms.

Ate ALOT of awesome food! The crew was great. Very very very kewl to meet House. Dee u definetly set up a good ABC cannot wait for the next...jus gotta find a better route.

Got home bout 930 poundin 1.5 cups of rice 4 eggs and 6 ounces of chicken. gotta make up for lost meals.

Mr. Dead
05-15-10, 10:04 pm
Glad ya had a great time!!!

smoothballer
05-15-10, 11:06 pm
Glad you had a good time Drew! Sounds like a blast.

Wingman
05-16-10, 8:40 pm
Glad ya had a great time!!!
thanks alot Dead man

Glad you had a good time Drew! Sounds like a blast.

Thanks big guy. U gotta make it up the next one.

So i have been working on a new split for me to try goes like this...

Monday- Back and Traps (never tried)
Tuesday- Chest and Calves
Wednesday- off
Thursday- Quads and Hams
Friday- Shoulders and Rear Delts
Saturday- Bis and Tris
Sunday- Off

The off day during the week might change jus depends wat i hav going on that day etc. if i feel i need to make a change i will. And if anyone feels like a change needs to be made plz let me kno. Summer diet and schedule will be coming soon.

Birdman
05-16-10, 10:57 pm
Looks good bro, its definitely a different feeling working traps on back day opposed to shoulder day.

Wingman
05-17-10, 10:30 pm
Looks good bro, its definitely a different feeling working traps on back day opposed to shoulder day.

Ur definetly right about that one bro. Had to solo traps though due to my back work on saturday. went like this

Pre- JACK3D

BB Shrugs 225x20 275x20 315x13 365x7 drop 315x10 drop 225x13
Upright rows/ Machine shrugs 3x10/12 last set triple drop on shrugs
Cable Upright Rows 3x10
Abs
Incline Walk 30 minutes
Post-Nitro 8oz grape juice and torrent tasty tasty haha

Had a great pump. them shrugs in the begginning really go tme pumped and set the tone. cannot wait to add them to back. some great growth going to be happening i can feel it. going to post summer stuff when i hav more time. more to come.

-Drew

Birdman
05-17-10, 11:09 pm
nice lookin traps bro, i bet the drop sets were hell

MR.TeachFreak
05-17-10, 11:12 pm
Great trap workout. That neck should be disappearing soon. For some reason mine have grown more from working them indirectly.

Can't believe I missed this new journey. Then again works been grueling trying to get into a groove.

Wingman
05-18-10, 10:08 am
nice lookin traps bro, i bet the drop sets were hell
Ya dude im feeling them today. everything feels like it ways a shit ton lol

Great trap workout. That neck should be disappearing soon. For some reason mine have grown more from working them indirectly.

Can't believe I missed this new journey. Then again works been grueling trying to get into a groove.

Haha its all good brotha. Good to have ya on board. how r things ur way?

Wingman
05-18-10, 8:52 pm
Chest and Calves

Incline BB 2x10 1x8 1x6
DB Bench 2x10 1x9 1x6 drop set to 10
Incline DB/ Decline DB 3x10/10
Incline Fly/ Pec Dec 3x12/10
Calves
Cardio

Good pump. Day off tomorrow.

Firedrake
05-18-10, 9:01 pm
Lookin' good, Drew -- sounds like you have some big plans . . .

Big C
05-18-10, 9:10 pm
wow...a high school kid doing other chest exercises but flat bench, I'm shocked!!!

haha....good work up in here dude.

Wingman
05-18-10, 9:41 pm
Lookin' good, Drew -- sounds like you have some big plans . . .
Your Damn rite i do Jim. Imma draw them up this weekend and post them up. been so hectic with skewl and wat not. and thanks man always good to have your support.

wow...a high school kid doing other chest exercises but flat bench, I'm shocked!!!

haha....good work up in here dude.

Thanks big man. Flat Bench is so boring i think. I will only do it every 3 weeks if that. Right now my main focus is back and legs. gotta build up the strongest parts first than the weaker ones. And great meetin ya at the ABC dude. Cannot wait for the next one.

MR.TeachFreak
05-18-10, 10:35 pm
Good workout. Glad to see some high schoolers know what they are doing. First move I learned in high school weightlifting was....bench press. You chest should be fried from all that.

Not much is happening with me. Trying to get into a groove with a job and the gym and trying to get my name out there for teaching positions. You ready for summer? I don't know when you get out but here its June 10th for schools.

Wingman
05-18-10, 10:42 pm
Good workout. Glad to see some high schoolers know what they are doing. First move I learned in high school weightlifting was....bench press. You chest should be fried from all that.

Not much is happening with me. Trying to get into a groove with a job and the gym and trying to get my name out there for teaching positions. You ready for summer? I don't know when you get out but here its June 10th for schools.

Thanks bro, the chest is going to hurt tomoro. Day off is going to do me good. My traps feel like swole and sore like no other. But hell ya im ready for summer im hopin to get this job at Papa Johns but im going to make this summer awesome.

C.Coronato
05-19-10, 9:47 am
Looking good bro! So how was the first experience??

Birdman
05-19-10, 10:38 am
Hey how did that incline/decline super set go?

Wingman
05-19-10, 10:38 am
Looking good bro! So how was the first experience??

It was really kewl. I went solo through my workout. But I had a great time. Dee is really nice. Actually the whole crew as awesome and welcoming. Cannot wait for the next.

prowrestler
05-19-10, 2:41 pm
what are your training goals?

Wingman
05-19-10, 3:53 pm
what are your training goals?

Bodybuilding. I enjoy living the lifestyle. Always doing something that effects me. Making choices and every single one determining how the next day will turn out. Having no practices and no games. Just living life how i need too. Not caring about others opinions. Just doing wat i want and wat i feel i need in order to thrive and be at my best. As far as individual short term goals. I want 200 pounds by the end of summer. Going to keep it really lean. Have not thought past that yet.

Off day today. Gonna go have some fun with some friends. Been a while. Hittin Hard Tomoro. Can't wait. more to come

-Drew

Wingman
05-19-10, 10:56 pm
Hey how did that incline/decline super set go?

The super set was kinda wierd...my chest didnt really get a burn...it got more of a cramp from the decline. I suggest to do at the end or very close. keep the decline weight the same and squeeze all the way through. and on the incline jus go heavy for good reps.

Wingman
05-20-10, 8:20 pm
Arms Today

BB Curl 65x10 75x10 85x10 drop 65x10 drop 45x15
Skulls 65x10 75x10 85x10 drop 65x10 drop 45x15 (i know curls and skulls were the same haha)
Chins BWx18!!! PR BW+25x6 (WTF!) BW+25x6
Kickbacks/ SS with Bench Dips 3x10/failure (next time lightening up the kickback weight and squeezing)
Incline Hammer/ SS with Concentration curl 3x8/10 (Wicked Pump)
Straight Bar Pushdowns 3x10 last set double drop x10 x10
Forearms
HIIT for 20 mins

Awesome pump. Got some advice from Jim today. Great talking with him. Knows a lot of stuff. Quads and Hams tomoro. More to Come.

-Drew

smoothballer
05-20-10, 10:14 pm
Sick workout bro!
Care to share on the advice...

prowrestler
05-21-10, 1:51 am
big ass arm day dude

Wingman
05-21-10, 11:20 am
Sick workout bro!
Care to share on the advice...
Ha well it was some personal stuff that would relate to me. But it was mainly that my stabalizing lifts were increasing much faster than my compound lifts. And that i need to jus not worry about the weight and focus on form and movement. So it really helped me out.

big ass arm day dude

Thanks bro. The skin is still really tight.

Wingman
05-21-10, 9:05 pm
Hit the quads and hams hard today.

Smith Squat- 1ppsx10 1pps+15x10 1pps+25x10 Really squeezed on the last set. The angles were between 75-85 degrees. Trying to find the area where the most burn is.
Leg curl 2x10 1x8 last set double drop x10x15
Leg Ext 2x12 2x10 both double drops x12x10
Did BB Squats with the bar and just focused on form. I thought it helped
Leg Press -(Feet Together) 2ppsx20 3ppsx10 (regular stance)3ppsx15 drop 2ppsx25
Freak Blasters- 3x10 (Fuck!!!)
Lunges BWx15 each side (i couldnt really move after this so i stopped)

Overall good day. I want my squat weight to go up. I know I know pateince. Reall liking freak blasters at the end or in the middle. make the legs true jello. Hittin shoulders with this one bodybuilder from my gym tomoro. gonna be a great workout. more to come.

-Drew

Birdman
05-22-10, 12:25 am
Hit the quads and hams hard today.

Smith Squat- 1ppsx10 1pps+15x10 1pps+25x10 Really squeezed on the last set. The angles were between 75-85 degrees. Trying to find the area where the most burn is.
Leg curl 2x10 1x8 last set double drop x10x15
Leg Ext 2x12 2x10 both double drops x12x10
Did BB Squats with the bar and just focused on form. I thought it helped
Leg Press -(Feet Together) 2ppsx20 3ppsx10 (regular stance)3ppsx15 drop 2ppsx25
Freak Blasters- 3x10 (Fuck!!!)
Lunges BWx15 each side (i couldnt really move after this so i stopped)

Overall good day. I want my squat weight to go up. I know I know pateince. Reall liking freak blasters at the end or in the middle. make the legs true jello. Hittin shoulders with this one bodybuilder from my gym tomoro. gonna be a great workout. more to come.

-Drew
Nice workout bro, bet the quads are feeling good

Firedrake
05-22-10, 12:47 am
Nice. Enjoy the burn, Drew -- you earned it. Have fun with those shoulders.

Wingman
05-23-10, 9:58 pm
Nice workout bro, bet the quads are feeling good
ya man the burn is pretty gnarly. those squats did a number. first time going decently heavy

Nice. Enjoy the burn, Drew -- you earned it. Have fun with those shoulders.

thanks Jim. I had a good time lifting with John (the bodybuilder). we kinda made it work but he had arms and shoulders so i had to work around him. i wont bother posting i forget some of it. but just know it was a great burn and workout. so i hav finally drawn up my summer plans.

I will either be roofing or getting another job. So here is my masterpiece:

530AM- wake up, 1/2 cup oats 1 scoop whey, beef aminos
6AM- Go to skewl and run 100 yard sprints, taking a one minute break in between each one(i might do a 200 here and there, just depends on the day)
7AM-Breakfast 4-6 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oats, banana, (Pak, EFA's, 2 Unilivers)
10AM-2 scoops real gains, 1 scoop whey, 2 unilivers, 2 beef aminos
12-1PM- 6-8 oz chicken 1/2 cup oats, some veggies, 2 unilivers
3-4PM 1 can tuna 1/2 cup oats 2 unilivers, 1 beef aminos (pre-workout supp 20 mins later)
Post Workout- Torrent and Nitro
7-8PM 6-8 oz chicken 1/2 cup oats, some veggies, 2 unilivers
9-10PM 1-2cups cottage cheese.
hopefully in bed by 11

any suggestions or comments lemme know. this is only a template. either a cheat meal or a different carb or protein source will be incorporated into some of the meals just depending on wats around. if things change ill post it up. thanks again guys and gals. more to come.

-Drew

Wingman
05-23-10, 10:14 pm
O and 10 grams of glutamine will be taken throughout the day.

Birdman
05-23-10, 10:19 pm
Looks good bro but, with that plan you only get like 6 hours of sleep. Sleeps important.

MR.TeachFreak
05-23-10, 10:27 pm
Looks good bro but, with that plan you only get like 6 hours of sleep. Sleeps important.

Sleep was the first thing that popped into my head when reading that. Sleep is where you recover the most and build up your muscle. I would try and only do cardio on off days. Then you can space it out and get more sleep. On workout days you can sleep in since you wont have cardio and you can always move cardio to what would normally be your workout time and still sleep in. Overall you need sleep.

Wingman
05-24-10, 7:49 pm
I understand this i might alter it to sleeping from 10-7

Sleep was the first thing that popped into my head when reading that. Sleep is where you recover the most and build up your muscle. I would try and only do cardio on off days. Then you can space it out and get more sleep. On workout days you can sleep in since you wont have cardio and you can always move cardio to what would normally be your workout time and still sleep in. Overall you need sleep.

I need cardio every day with my heart condition. I need my heart to be able to keep up with the rest of body. but i think ill figure it all out.

Today was back and traps:

Seated Close Grip row 2x10 1x8 drop x10
Pulls-ups 4x10
Wide grip pulls downs 2x10 1x8 1x6 drop 10
T-Bar Rows 2platesx15 3plaatesx10 3plates+25x10 PR!!! 3platesx10 drop 1 plate+25x17
Rack Pulls (never have done these before) 225x15 275x10 315x7 225x10
BB Shrugs 225x15 275x15 315x10 405xfail 315x11 drop 225x13 135x15 (super slow)
Machine shrugs/ SS DB upright row 3x10/10

Good day. Great pump. Rack pulls are pretty kewl. Some good volume today. Took a little longer than normal becuz i had to figure out how i wanted to do things. More to come.

-Drew

Firedrake
05-24-10, 8:34 pm
Great back and traps -- I LOVE rack deads, as you'll see if you ever read my back workouts -- it's one of my favorite exercises.

jeff00z28
05-24-10, 8:36 pm
Great back and traps -- I LOVE rack deads, as you'll see if you ever read my back workouts -- it's one of my favorite exercises.

they are a lot better than deads imo. i can pull a lot on deads tho before anyone calls me a pussy

Wingman
05-24-10, 8:38 pm
at the end after them t bars my back was smoked.

they are a lot better than deads imo. i can pull a lot on deads tho before anyone calls me a pussy

I like regular deads better. Haha noone here will call ya a pussy bro. your puttin in the work thats all that matters.

C.Coronato
05-25-10, 1:49 pm
Looking solid Drew. How you feelin? Still growin?

Birdman
05-25-10, 2:40 pm
I understand this i might alter it to sleeping from 10-7

I need cardio every day with my heart condition. I need my heart to be able to keep up with the rest of body. but i think ill figure it all out.

Today was back and traps:

Seated Close Grip row 2x10 1x8 drop x10
Pulls-ups 4x10
Wide grip pulls downs 2x10 1x8 1x6 drop 10
T-Bar Rows 2platesx15 3plaatesx10 3plates+25x10 PR!!! 3platesx10 drop 1 plate+25x17
Rack Pulls (never have done these before) 225x15 275x10 315x7 225x10
BB Shrugs 225x15 275x15 315x10 405xfail 315x11 drop 225x13 135x15 (super slow)
Machine shrugs/ SS DB upright row 3x10/10

Good day. Great pump. Rack pulls are pretty kewl. Some good volume today. Took a little longer than normal becuz i had to figure out how i wanted to do things. More to come.

-Drew
Sleeping 10-7 would be fantastic! I usually shoot for 8 hours but take 9 when I can get it.

Nice job on the rack deads, definitely a good change up from the conventional dead.

Wingman
05-25-10, 8:50 pm
Looking solid Drew. How you feelin? Still growin?
Ya bro. Since those pics were taken. i hav blown up in a lot of places. I basically said fuck the abs. I only wanted them to get ladies. and not to be egotistical but i still seem to be doin fine. The back is growing very fast. I am about to break 190 on an empty stomache. It is lookin like 215 might be possible by the end of summer. And my strength has started to gain quickly.

Sleeping 10-7 would be fantastic! I usually shoot for 8 hours but take 9 when I can get it.

Nice job on the rack deads, definitely a good change up from the conventional dead.

Thanks bro i feel them today. Different kinda tightness for sure. And man I cannot wait for this summer. Eat sleep and lift. Sounds like a damn good summer to me haha

Chest day Today. Surprised the hell outta myself

Flat BB Bench- warm up. 185x6+2 (spotter said i got 7 on my own but i am going with wat i felt) 135x10x3 (changed up the way i do things for even more of a shock)
Incline DB- 40x10 50x10 55x8 drop 30x6
Flat DB/ SS with Seated cable crossovers 3x15/10 last set drop on CCs x10
Flat Db fly 2x8 1x20
Calves/ with resistance pushups in between sets 3x10 1x12

Awesome day. I missed about 1.5 meals today. but i felt good.Skewl is out. Gotta find a job my parents are happy with. So i do not think the roofing job will work becuz i do not hav workers comp becuz my boss does not provide it. which i understand they r jus looking out for me. gettin up bright and early for the run. orderin the beef aminos tonite. More to come.

-Drew

MR.TeachFreak
05-25-10, 10:02 pm
Great chest day. Looking strong too. Spotters gotta give you the motivation. Though I do wish I had a partner sometimes for those forced reps.

I thought workers comp was a law? I didn't think it was something a job provided. In NC it is something you apply for when your injured on the job to get expenses covered.

And abs don't always get you the ladies....I am proof enough of that. There are women out there who like the muscular guys so no worries.

smoothballer
05-26-10, 11:10 am
Looking strong bro! About to crack 190...congrats bro!

JustJ
05-26-10, 12:26 pm
Lookin good in here. Seeks like you've gained weight pretty fast.

Wingman
05-26-10, 2:40 pm
Great chest day. Looking strong too. Spotters gotta give you the motivation. Though I do wish I had a partner sometimes for those forced reps.

I thought workers comp was a law? I didn't think it was something a job provided. In NC it is something you apply for when your injured on the job to get expenses covered.

And abs don't always get you the ladies....I am proof enough of that. There are women out there who like the muscular guys so no worries.
Thanks a lot man. My spotter is was a 190 pound monster. I mean i doubt he would lie to me, but i gotta go with wat i felt. As for a partner i ain't got one of them, i just ask for a spot from someone.

Looking strong bro! About to crack 190...congrats bro!
Thanks haha, yupp my goal of 200 by the end of summer is looking to be exceeded

Lookin good in here. Seeks like you've gained weight pretty fast.

Thanks for stoppin by. I have put on weight decently fast. And some is fat, but most is muscle. I am not worried about the fat, I am lucky enough to be able to drop it just by taking out some carbs, and upping the cardio a little bit.

Off today. I doubt the morning run will be going on. Decided to just run sprints on my 5 acres...sounds like a better plan to me. Do not really have a designated time for cardio. But it will get done. Arms tomoro! Cannot wait. Pump is going to be big! more to come.

-Drew

Wingman
05-27-10, 9:04 pm
Awesome day in general. Specially at the gym.

DB Preacher Curl 3x8 last set double drop
Overhead DB ext. 50x10 60x10 60x10 drop 40x9 and a half haha
Chins BWx18 15lb chainx10 30lbchainx10 30lb chainx6. The chains didnt touch the ground but i liked weight being around my neck rather than around my waste with the belt.
Incline skulls 65x10 85x10 went to flat bench 95x6 drop to barx15 for concentrated reps
Incline static DB hammer/ SS with BB curl 25s/45x10/10 25s/55x10/10 last set jus did the the DBs for a drop 25sx10 drop 15sx10 (couldnt really move my arms)
Forearm work.

Awesome day...Played soccer today instead of sprinting. i woke up with some groin pain but i stretched it all day so it should be gone. Psyched for legs tomoro. Gonna try to get a lot of soccer in this summer. As it is really fun cardio haha. The diet is working really well. Since im taking in less oats but more often it is really keeping me fueled. I am hungrier and more appetized than i used to be...so i know everything i eat is getting used. More to come.

-Drew

Wingman
05-28-10, 8:38 pm
Legs today. They were already really sore from starting sprinting. But i decided to say "Fuck it" and do them anyway. the weights are not as heavy due to the soreness. But the workout definetly did its job!

BB Squat (ATG) 135x10 155x10 185x5 185x6 drop 135x6 Form on the 185 needs a lot of work
Leg ext drop sets (different foot position) 3x10 dropx10 last set double drop x10 x15
Freak Blasters 10,8,3,6
Hack squats 3x10 1x8 dropx8dropx15
Leg curls burnouts 2 sets

Tomoro idk if the sprints will happen. Soccer is starting to help me stretch out. and get a lot of sun. Enjoying summer. Beef aminos should arrive by monday if not sooner. I might drop a little bit of weight but im ok with that. my appeitite has increased but i do not wanna up the food intake quite yet. More to come.

-Drew

Birdman
05-28-10, 10:18 pm
great leg day man, the form will come with lots of practice.

Wingman
05-29-10, 3:05 pm
great leg day man, the form will come with lots of practice.

Ya man i know. Just gotta keep stressin that ego check, ya know.

Shoulders Today.

Bradford Press (Behind the neck Military press, Got this idea from Big C's work) 2x10 1x8 1x7drop x10 drop x12 (these are amazing, be sure to stretch the rotator cuffs really well though, lots of tension is placed on them.)
Side DB raise (full motion)/side cable raise (partial motion) 3x10/12 Awesome superset and burn
Rear delt pulls/ Rev Pec Dec 2x10/10 1x8 drop x10 drop x12 (held each rep for 2 secs)/10dropx10
Seated DB press/Cable front raise 3x10/10

Awesome day. I need alot of volume in my shoulder workouts. plus i like the burn. Taking today off from soccer but going to run sprints. Going to try and get a good three hours of some soccer in tomoro. Weather is so nice out hard to resist. More to come.

-Drew

Wingman
05-31-10, 2:28 pm
I decided to add more oats to the plan (more carbs in general). I do not think I am getting enough anymore due to my activity level increase. So now anything after Breakfast will get half a cup of oats added to it. I have also given myself more cheat meals, as I am out on the go a lot more and with friends more since it is summer. Had to take today off becuz the gym was closed due to memorial day. I got Back tomorrow.

-Drew

Mr. Dead
05-31-10, 2:32 pm
What's up, in here...??? Sorry I haven't been around much...

Wingman
05-31-10, 2:36 pm
What's up, in here...??? Sorry I haven't been around much...

Not a problem big mane. i understand everyone gets busy, i know things have been hectic. But things are great. the sprints i have started running are doing wanders for my quads and core.

prowrestler
05-31-10, 4:37 pm
oats are awesome carbs. ive added them in recently 2 in high amounts...smart move

Wingman
05-31-10, 4:46 pm
oats are awesome carbs. ive added them in recently 2 in high amounts...smart move

thanks brotha. i like them because they go down easy. simplest thing to make. and they keep me "regular" haha. plus the cheapness on them makes it better.

Firedrake
05-31-10, 11:57 pm
Great looking shoulder work . . . have fun with the oats! I get a whole cup a day.

Birdman
06-01-10, 11:01 am
Gotta love buying that big tub of Quakers for like $3. Lasts me about 4-5 days lol.

Wingman
06-01-10, 8:00 pm
Great looking shoulder work . . . have fun with the oats! I get a whole cup a day.
Lol Jim, that cup is paying off.The pics are phenominal. Keep at it. You got that 5% for sure big mane.

Gotta love buying that big tub of Quakers for like $3. Lasts me about 4-5 days lol.

Haha no doubt. I get my tub for 2 bucks. (Gotta love off brand!)

Back day. WOW. Best day ever.

Some pulls and chins. Some were weighted, just did to get the back and arms a quick, but wicked pump.
DB Row 80x10 90x8 100x8 Form was great until the last rep on them hundreds.
Close grip Pulldown 3x10 last double drop x4 x4
T-Bar Row/ superset w Decline DB pullover. 2platesx15/40x10 3platesx8/40x10 3 plates and a 25x8/50x10 4 platesx8 (PR)/50x10, Ok idk wat came over me, I looked in the mirror, thought to myself, "self is this going to be one of those days where i think about wat if?" I looked at a guy who was watchin me and said "Fuck It" and he said "Do It" so i took a 25 and through it on. I felt amazing before i picked up the weight, i felt like i was finally getting strong and ppl were starting to take notice, but this wasn't about wat ppl thought or saw, this was about me and noone else. So i had 4 plates and a 25 got through six reps, the guy watchin me said are u done? I glanced at him really quick and banged out 4 more. So at the end of the day 4 plates+25x10/ no pullovers haha. (PR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). the form was a little sloppy, i cannot deny that. but in the end I look back and say I moved it and thats wat counts.
Some light DL's 185x10x3
DB shrug dropsets. 70/35x10x15 70/35x10/15 80/40x10/15

Fried! best back day ever, I didn't havta DL heavy and my back stayed pumped the whole weekend. Chest is tomoro i cannot wait to kill it. More to come.

-Drew

smoothballer
06-01-10, 10:37 pm
Congrats on the PR bro! Killer back session!

Firedrake
06-02-10, 1:59 am
Hot DAMN! Nice work!

Birdman
06-02-10, 2:12 pm
Nice job on the PR bro.

Wingman
06-02-10, 6:02 pm
Congrats on the PR bro! Killer back session!
Thanks dude. The lats are fried today. Hard to raise my arms.

Hot DAMN! Nice work!
Thanks big Jim.

Nice job on the PR bro.

Thanks alot dude. Haha its almost the 12th. Can't Wait!

Chest Day...Better than normal

Incline DB flyes (arms at 90 degree angle) 40x10 50x10 50x10 (great first exercise)
DB Flat Bench / SS Single arm DB Bench 60/30x8/8 60/30x8/8 70/35x8/8 (really squeezed these out, Half the weight on the single arms really stretches u out)
Incline Smith Bench 2x10 1x6 1x10 drop x20 (Really pushed some weight out here. Idk how much the bar weighs, but wat i was doing for one rep 2 weeks ago i got for 6 this week.
Dips (BW)/ SS Cable crossovers (reps only) 12/15 13/15 15(PR!!!)/10 drop 15 (DONE!!!!!)
Calves

Great day again. Strength must be startin to shoot up pretty quick now. Dips Felt solid even though my chest was wrecked. Arms tomoro...Gonna stay away from bench dips haha. More to come.

-Drew

C.Coronato
06-03-10, 9:08 am
215 would be nice my man .. Just make sure your still monitoring your weight and mirror. You dont want to get too out of shape, as its that much harder to come back down. Either way im proud of you homie.

Wingman
06-03-10, 6:03 pm
215 would be nice my man .. Just make sure your still monitoring your weight and mirror. You dont want to get too out of shape, as its that much harder to come back down. Either way im proud of you homie.

Thanks a lot man. Means alot coming from you. I am keeping the cardio in check...I may miss a day or two...But I am enjoying summer and am doing a lot more so the fat is staying off really well. I can still see abs so when they disappear ill kno i needa check myself. Thanks for droppin by big man. Good luck for the show.

Did arms today...Holy shit this week keeps gettin better.

Barbell curls 1x8 2x6
chin/incline hammer superset 10/20x10 13/20x10 BW+25x6/25x8
HRTMachine Preachers/ wide grip EZ curls Dont remember the exact numbers...but WOW...never this pumped in my life.
Some tricep work...its pretty much the usual...some HRT for them too

So i have a lifting partner now...not everyday i dont think...but on some days. I did HRT with him and it kicked our asses. My plan now is on the days I have a partner do some heavy main lifts and HRT assistance lifts. For instance heavy squats , and then HRT leg extensions. The burn was just insane...idk how to even describe it...Rage is a genius. More to come.

-Drew

smoothballer
06-04-10, 8:54 am
HRT is definitely the way to go brother! That shit is amazing for size and strength!

Wingman
06-04-10, 10:07 pm
HRT is definitely the way to go brother! That shit is amazing for size and strength!

No Joke! I just mix it in...ill do alot of different stuff. Strength and Volume

Smoked my legs

BB squats 135x10 155x10 185x7 225x2 drop 135x10 (all were ATG) form was iffy again but pump was awesome.
Leg ext (HRT)/Front squat 3x8+4/12 WOW!
Wall squats (5sec hold at Bottom than back up with ball between me and wall)/ (BW) Lunges3x10/8
Leg curl (HRT)/ SLDL 2x8+4/10 (i could not walk, best leg pump i have ever had. The guy i worked with and i kept pushing eachother.)

Today was a great workout, 225 felt good on squats...and the fact that they were ATG...made feel incredible...moving weight definetly feels good...i gotta long way to go...but i have made some amazing progress...and it feels good to know i have done it by myself. Shoulders tomoro. More to come.

-Drew

Mr. Dead
06-04-10, 10:29 pm
Sweet!!! I KNOW you felt that one!!!

Wingman
06-07-10, 6:59 pm
Sweet!!! I KNOW you felt that one!!!

Haha hell ya i did bro.

Did shoulders saturday. Don't feel like postin.

Back today.

Rev Grip Bent over BB Rows 185x10 205x10 225x6 drop 135x15
Wide grip seated low row 2x10 1x8 drop x15
Single Arm pull down 3x10
Pull ups/ Decline DB Pullovers 3x10/10
DLs 275x8x2 275x4 (I was fried)
Upright BB Row 3x10
DB shrugs 2x10 1x10 drop x12
Machine shrugs 1x burnout

Good solid day. More to come.

-Drew

Firedrake
06-07-10, 7:13 pm
Looking good, Drew -- whaddaya mean, you don't feel like posting? Hmph. If I post my shitty day, you have to step up, too. <grin>

Wingman
06-07-10, 7:20 pm
Looking good, Drew -- whaddaya mean, you don't feel like posting? Hmph. If I post my shitty day, you have to step up, too. <grin>

Haha it wasn't shitty at all. A great workout. I just do not remember it =P as it was on saturday. and with graduation and all that shit...I just lost the workout in my brain. but i hit them Delts real well...I promise.

smoothballer
06-07-10, 9:39 pm
Nice back workout Drew!
You always do Deads so late in your back day? I always get a better pull doing them first.

Wingman
06-08-10, 10:52 am
Nice back workout Drew!
You always do Deads so late in your back day? I always get a better pull doing them first.

Actually i just recently moved them to the end...wen i hav nothing left...so that when i move them up again...my pulls will get way stronger.

Wingman
06-08-10, 8:16 pm
Chest and Calves today. Did nt get enough sleep. Mowed for 4 hours adn just was not feelin it when i walked in. Numbers are way down. But great pump nonetheless.

Inlcline BB 135x8x2 135x7x2
DB Flat 60x6 70x6 60x10 drop 30x15
Incline Press/ Incline Flye 3x8/10 This felt real good and real strong.
Pec Dec (5second hold on each rep)/Power Pushup (single Band) 1x6/12 1x6/10 1x6/8 (the holds destroyed the inner pecs)
Dips BWx15 15lb chainx9 (and a half =P) 30lb chainx6 (My chest is pretty fucked)
Calves

Im going to get a good 10 hours tonite. and hopefully the same for the rest of the week. Indy ABC on saturday. Off day tomoro and Arms thursday...Mite switch those two up. More to come.

-Drew

Birdman
06-08-10, 11:32 pm
Rest up for Saturday bro...its gonna be nuts.

Wingman
06-10-10, 5:13 pm
Rest up for Saturday bro...its gonna be nuts.

Agreed bro. Markin down the days.

Hit arms today (felt good)

Machine preachers 3x8
Concentration curls 20x10 25x10 35x6 drop 20x10
Cable Hammer curls/ BB curl 3x12/8

CGBP 135x10 155x8 155x6 (first time doin these in a good 2 months)
SKulls crushers/Pressdowns 1x10/12 1x10 dropx6/12 1x10 dropx8/ 10
I was fried after this. Some forearm work and done.

Mr. Dead
06-10-10, 5:14 pm
Nice guns session, there!!! Bet ya had a great pump!!!

Wingman
06-10-10, 5:20 pm
Nice guns session, there!!! Bet ya had a great pump!!!

yessir. woulda liked to do more tricep. but they felt to woar out. didnt wanna overwork them. but awesome pump nonetheless =P

Firedrake
06-10-10, 8:06 pm
Actually, triceps are a little harder to wear out than bis -- they comprise 2/3ds of the arms size!

Great work!

Big C
06-10-10, 8:42 pm
Catchin up on your workouts and all is lookin top notch my man.

Saw somewhere you were up to 3 gallons a day....I was usually around a gallon but now I have one down by like 2 or 3 pm. Haha!

That Subway looked awesome man, my (2) best lifting buddies work at one about 15 minutes away and when I was bulkin they would allow me to come in and eat whatever i wanted to for free once a weekend. Shhh, don't tell lol.

Birdman
06-10-10, 8:59 pm
Agreed bro. Markin down the days.

Hit arms today (felt good)

Machine preachers 3x8
Concentration curls 20x10 25x10 35x6 drop 20x10
Cable Hammer curls/ BB curl 3x12/8

CGBP 135x10 155x8 155x6 (first time doin these in a good 2 months)
SKulls crushers/Pressdowns 1x10/12 1x10 dropx6/12 1x10 dropx8/ 10
I was fried after this. Some forearm work and done.
Nice bro, hope your arms are recovered for this killer back session on Saturday

Wingman
06-10-10, 10:19 pm
Actually, triceps are a little harder to wear out than bis -- they comprise 2/3ds of the arms size!

Great work!
Thanks Jim, I just wanted to keep myself fresh as possible for a big back day on saturday. The triceps got pumped quick and good. All i needed.

Catchin up on your workouts and all is lookin top notch my man.

Saw somewhere you were up to 3 gallons a day....I was usually around a gallon but now I have one down by like 2 or 3 pm. Haha!

That Subway looked awesome man, my (2) best lifting buddies work at one about 15 minutes away and when I was bulkin they would allow me to come in and eat whatever i wanted to for free once a weekend. Shhh, don't tell lol.
No worries here my man. Won't tell a soul. Thanks for droppin by. The support is mush appreciated.

Nice bro, hope your arms are recovered for this killer back session on Saturday

Hell ya...Ill be sure they are well rested. Cannot wait.

Wingman
06-11-10, 3:30 pm
Hit legs today...Not the best choice as i have Back tomoro...this is the second time i have done this...oh well. I worked out with my partner...we kinda just went around hitting this and that. No real need to post...gotta good pump and a great stretch.

I was talkin with him...and he told me that in order for him to grow, he had to incorporate a type of strength training...I was hesitant at first...my response was "no pump, idk..." but he said i would gain a lot of size from it as well. Then he said that at the end of ech workout he does one superset and blasts the shit outta the muscle...sounded good for me. Our strength is about the same...he is a little stronger though so i will havta push myself to keep up here is the format i will be following.

Monday-Back and Traps
Tuesday- Chest and Calves (Triceps)
Wednesday- Rest
Thursday-Shoulders, Biceps, (Triceps)
Friday-Quads and Hams
Saturday and Sunday-Rest

The triceps i will hit on one of the days im not sure which yet...just going to see how it feels. I am liking the sound of three rest days. Hopefully my strength will shoot up along with my size. This monday i will only be doing traps since im hitting back tomoro.

The rep scheme will most likely be 2-4 sets of 4-8 reps. and on those supersets...im not sure how those will work...ill post it up though.

Any input please lemme kno. The advice is much appreciated.

Firedrake
06-11-10, 8:00 pm
Have you stopped making gains on your current program? This one looks interesting, but I'm loathe to "fix" something that isn't broken.

Wingman
06-11-10, 9:09 pm
Have you stopped making gains on your current program? This one looks interesting, but I'm loathe to "fix" something that isn't broken.

No I have not stopped making gains in size...I have stopped making gains in strength. While Being big is great, I would also like to have that strength. Besides...I feel the change will be good for me. Because when i start doing volume again...I will destroy my muscles =P

Wingman
06-13-10, 2:09 pm
Had Back yesterday. Worked in a little bit with Birdman. Soemthing in my shoulder was bothering me so when i would to do T-bar or deads my whole left trap/back would pinch up. Hit it pretty good. Pleased with soem of the results. Had an awesome day. Met a great crew. Definetly going to make the trek out again. As a lot of the guys were saying Premier Fitness is definetly a diamond in the rough. Reminded me a lot of the body shop. I start strength work tomoro. not sure how long im going to be doing that for. Definetly got inspiration from yesterday. More to come.

-Drew

smoothballer
06-13-10, 4:55 pm
Sounds like you had a good time at the ABC bro.
You ever look into 5/3/1? It is great for adding strength and if you throw in the Boring But Big assistance exercises you can gain some nice size too.

Wingman
06-13-10, 5:32 pm
Sounds like you had a good time at the ABC bro.
You ever look into 5/3/1? It is great for adding strength and if you throw in the Boring But Big assistance exercises you can gain some nice size too.

is there a bodybuilding split? and i hav looked into it jus not very deep. i have thought about running it next summer. when i hav a good foundation to work off.

smoothballer
06-13-10, 5:39 pm
is there a bodybuilding split? and i hav looked into it jus not very deep. i have thought about running it next summer. when i hav a good foundation to work off.

Not sure what you mean by bodybuilding split, but it is Military Press, Deadlift, BB Bench, and Squats for the major exercises then if you go with Boring But Big you do 5 sets of 10 reps of those again then some other stuff. If you do one of the other assistance programs more exercises are done. To be honest it is a really good program for a solid foundation. Really makes you focus on the major lifts and increase your strength. Most important part of the program is to keep your ego in check and don't fuck with the system.

Wingman
06-13-10, 6:12 pm
Not sure what you mean by bodybuilding split, but it is Military Press, Deadlift, BB Bench, and Squats for the major exercises then if you go with Boring But Big you do 5 sets of 10 reps of those again then some other stuff. If you do one of the other assistance programs more exercises are done. To be honest it is a really good program for a solid foundation. Really makes you focus on the major lifts and increase your strength. Most important part of the program is to keep your ego in check and don't fuck with the system.

I can dig it. I mite look into it for college than. As I have found a lifting partner now, I would like to see how some things go (i understand i must focus on the Four main movements) I hav been following ur journey, great stuff for sure, i have noticed a difference in ur strength. With my heart though (not trying to make this sound arrogant or like an excuse) I would like to find something that works with wat i know i am allowed and capable of before i invest in any further material. Thank you for the advice about 5/3/1. You have for sure made the best of it. Oh! and by body building split i mean do u work like arms and calves and forearms...and are there higher reps in some things, etc. =P

Tron
06-14-10, 10:11 am
5/3/1 is known as a major strength gainer, but a lot of people have been known to gain a lot of mass from it. At the time being, I wouldn't worry about it a great deal, dub... If you're making gains and you're hitting your compounds, keep doing what you're doing. At your age it's all about food and putting the time in.

Btw, I'm subbed for the long haul.

Wingman
06-14-10, 11:41 am
5/3/1 is known as a major strength gainer, but a lot of people have been known to gain a lot of mass from it. At the time being, I wouldn't worry about it a great deal, dub... If you're making gains and you're hitting your compounds, keep doing what you're doing. At your age it's all about food and putting the time in.

Btw, I'm subbed for the long haul.

Awesome to have ya Gavin. Definetly good to have someone with knowledge such as yours. Did ya make it home ok? And awesome job on them Sumo's they looked rough.

So i decided to hit back again today...Why? Because i ddi not feel i did my back justice on saturday. And i mostly hit width on saturday, and the pinch in upper back was gone today. So i did what i felt i needed.

Back and Biceps

DLs 225x10 275x6 (kept it simple and light today...315 was not going to happen at all, just wanted the motion)
T-bar (Form was amazing. No jerking) 2plsx10 3plsx8 3pls+25x6 4plsx5
Wide grip low row 1x10 2x6
Weighed Chins 25x6 45x4 45x2+3
BB curls 65x8 85x6 95x2ish?
Hammer curls 1x8 2x6
Machine preacher 2x5

Wow...im wiped out more than usual. I am looking forward to this type of training. On my DLs I do more of a stiff leg...but i feel it all in my back...should i try to change to more conventional (the "right" way) or do wat feels good? More to come.

-Drew

Mr. Dead
06-14-10, 11:47 am
Nice session!!! Work was definitely done!!!

Birdman
06-14-10, 11:54 am
great work bro

Wingman
06-14-10, 12:13 pm
Nice session!!! Work was definitely done!!!
Thanks man. Felt real good. Drained as hell now.

great work bro

Thanks alot man. Strength training is tough shit.

smoothballer
06-14-10, 2:44 pm
Sick workout Drew!
You know I got your back whatever you decide to run.

Wingman
06-14-10, 3:18 pm
Sick workout Drew!
You know I got your back whatever you decide to run.

wouldn't have it any other way brotha. I think 5/3/1 is a great plan to follow for mass and size. I am looking to build up a solid foundation from a bodybuilding stand point. While 5/3/1 mite be able to offer that, I know that the type of training i am about to do will fit my goals. As this back workout kicked my ass. Drained everything out of me. went home and napped haha. But whenever u hit up an ABC lemme kno where and when. I'll throw down with ya any time.

Firedrake
06-14-10, 3:33 pm
Solid back work -- especially after Saturday. You looked GOOD in those shots, certainly . . .

Wingman
06-14-10, 3:36 pm
Solid back work -- especially after Saturday. You looked GOOD in those shots, certainly . . .

Thanks a lot Jim. Any tips that u hav to offer would be great.

Tron
06-14-10, 5:28 pm
Awesome to have ya Gavin. Definetly good to have someone with knowledge such as yours. Did ya make it home ok? And awesome job on them Sumo's they looked rough.

Haha, well at least somebody thinks I'm smart! You probably have more faith in me than I do. I made it just fine, how did you guys do? To be honest the sumos were rougher than they were supposed to be but we'll get there... Glad to see you're hitting it hard and great to hear you feel a little more motivated after the ABC... I love having them and feeling that way.

OklahomaMuscle
06-14-10, 6:16 pm
things still look good in here homie. I saw the pics from page one and dang kid you have made some awesome progress. Keep bangin and it's all yours for the taking. Respect kid!

Birdman
06-15-10, 11:21 am
things still look good in here homie. I saw the pics from page one and dang kid you have made some awesome progress. Keep bangin and it's all yours for the taking. Respect kid!
x2

Wingman
06-15-10, 12:54 pm
Haha, well at least somebody thinks I'm smart! You probably have more faith in me than I do. I made it just fine, how did you guys do? To be honest the sumos were rougher than they were supposed to be but we'll get there... Glad to see you're hitting it hard and great to hear you feel a little more motivated after the ABC... I love having them and feeling that way.
Haha, knowledge is all I need, and i take it from everyone. Whether it will benefit me or not, I listen. Why? Hell...Why not. I do not know shit compared to you and Nix and Lucas and Cainan. So hell ya imma listen to every word and use to make myself better. so thank you! and ya we made it home just fine. (I had some pizza when we got back...and woke up and 3 more slices =P)

Thanks alot big mane. Respect is one of the best rewards I can get. (Self satisfaction being the first best). This is where I am...and i'm not going anywhere.

x2

Always good to know ur with me bro.

Chest , Tris, and Calves

BB Flat 135x8 185x5+1 195x2+2 155x8 (should have done 155x8 first...then jumped into 185. the last set was way to easy and the first set was too hard. Kinda messed it up)
Incline DB 50x8 60x6 65x6 70x5 50x8
Dips BWx8 30lb chainsx6x2 BWx8 (could have done more with BW but kept it at 8)
Incline DB Flye 35x8 40x6 40x6
Skulls 65x8 85x6 95x6 65x8---> (let bar sit on bench-kind of a rest-pause)
Press downs x8 x6 x6 x4
D-bar pulldowns x8 x6 x6 x4
Calves
Pec Dec(HRT style the whole set) x8 x6 x6 x4

Felt good. Need to warm up better next time. For chest especially. Felt good. No real Pump =( but i can definetly tell i will get stronger from this. More to come.

-Drew

MR.TeachFreak
06-15-10, 9:52 pm
Looking great in here. I'm gonna have to pick up the pace now.

Big C
06-15-10, 10:02 pm
Strong chest exercises my friend......any more Subway on the horizon?

Wingman
06-15-10, 10:14 pm
Looking great in here. I'm gonna have to pick up the pace now.
Haha, always good to know i can inspire! Your work is definetly not something to fuck around with though. You get after it.

Strong chest exercises my friend......any more Subway on the horizon?

Thanks alot big guy! And hell ya subway is always my first choice of feasting time!

Mr. Dead
06-17-10, 6:21 pm
What's up, in here...???!!!

Wingman
06-17-10, 6:25 pm
Legs are smoked.

BB Squats 155x8 185x6 195x6 (form slipped on the last one.) 205x4 (kept back locked)
Hack Squats 1ppsx8 1pps+25x6 <----+10x5 2ppsx1 (holy shit)
Front squats (surprised the hell outta myself) 115x8 135x8 PR 165x5 PR the bar slipped off my delt...i had one more.
Freak Blasters (used the rope on and put some weight on to get a huge motion out of it) 8, 7, 7, 5
Leg curls x8 x6 x6 x4-drop-single legs x5
20 mins incline walk.

Great workout today...the squats are starting to grow. The form is coming along very nicely compared to last week. Back is staying locked in and the rear delts are keepin strong. Feelin it everywhere. More to come.

-Drew

Wingman
06-17-10, 6:25 pm
What's up, in here...???!!!

SUTAS like a mother fucker!

Mr. Dead
06-17-10, 6:27 pm
Legs are smoked.

BB Squats 155x8 185x6 195x6 (form slipped on the last one.) 205x4 (kept back locked)
Hack Squats 1ppsx8 1pps+25x6 <----+10x5 2ppsx1 (holy shit)
Front squats (surprised the hell outta myself) 115x8 135x8 PR 165x5 PR the bar slipped off my delt...i had one more.
Freak Blasters (used the rope on and put some weight on to get a huge motion out of it) 8, 7, 7, 5
Leg curls x8 x6 x6 x4-drop-single legs x5
20 mins incline walk.

Great workout today...the squats are starting to grow. The form is coming along very nicely compared to last week. Back is staying locked in and the rear delts are keepin strong. Feelin it everywhere. More to come.

-Drew

SUTAS like a mother fucker!

Very nice!!! SUTAS, FTW!!!

Firedrake
06-17-10, 8:00 pm
Sweet work on the legs, and good for you on being careful with form! That's quite a range of work!

Nix0r
06-17-10, 8:33 pm
Have fun walking tomorrow!

Big C
06-17-10, 8:57 pm
Wheels of steel son!!! Got IT done.

OklahomaMuscle
06-17-10, 10:07 pm
awesome work d, and big ups for keeping that form tight..only up from here big things are in your future man...keep hittin it hard

Wingman
06-17-10, 11:59 pm
Very nice!!! SUTAS, FTW!!!
Haha no joke.

Sweet work on the legs, and good for you on being careful with form! That's quite a range of work!
Thanks a lot Jim. Definetly felt it.

Have fun walking tomorrow!
No joke man. Definetly feeling it already.

Wheels of steel son!!! Got IT done.
Yessir. Cannot disappoint

awesome work d, and big ups for keeping that form tight..only up from here big things are in your future man...keep hittin it hard

Thank a lot dude. Means a great amount. Bigger numbers very soon.

All squats are ATG. Full range. Until the bar is almost parallel with my knees. If I went with 90 degree "parallel" form i could move more weight and not feel shit. Or as some at my high school did...Lets go to a 65 degree angle and call it a squat...the record squat is 435...guy mite have broke 75 degrees...but barely. Damn...I jus do not get it! Ok...I'm done ranting lol. Back at it tomoro with shoulders and traps. Decided i didnt have time to throw traps in with back and bis...my bis need more work then my traps anyway.

C.Coronato
06-18-10, 9:24 am
Big Wheels Buddy! Keep growin!

Wingman
06-18-10, 7:19 pm
Big Wheels Buddy! Keep growin!

Thanks alot man. That is the plan for now.

Shoulders and Traps

Standing BB Press 65x10 95x8 (felt uncomfotable doing anymore...maybe becuz it is a new movement idk)
Seated military (BB) 95x6 115x6 (I felt these were enough, Wanted to say somewhat fresh)
Arnold Presses 40x8 45x6 50x6 (Normal Press) 50x8
Plate Front Raises 45x8 (used magnet weights) 50x6 55x6
Side DB raise 30x8 25x6 30x6
Rear delt Flyes 25x8 30x8 35x8
Rear delt pulls x8 drop x8 drop x8 drop x12 (had to get some burn in the rear delts to hit them good.)
BB shrugs 225x10 275x10 315x10 365x10 405x6 (didnt think "strength" was necessary here)
Smith manchine behind the back shrugs 1ppsx12 1pps+25x10 2ppsx8

Today might have had too much volume...but it felt good. Pretty strong as well. The numbers should start climbing nicely. More to come.

-Drew

mcbeast
06-18-10, 7:34 pm
Good stuff in here brotha. For the front squats I suggest using this method.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTV8ECU70pU

smoothballer
06-20-10, 2:23 pm
Thanks alot man. That is the plan for now.

Shoulders and Traps

Standing BB Press 65x10 95x8 (felt uncomfotable doing anymore...maybe becuz it is a new movement idk)
Seated military (BB) 95x6 115x6 (I felt these were enough, Wanted to say somewhat fresh)
Arnold Presses 40x8 45x6 50x6 (Normal Press) 50x8
Plate Front Raises 45x8 (used magnet weights) 50x6 55x6
Side DB raise 30x8 25x6 30x6
Rear delt Flyes 25x8 30x8 35x8
Rear delt pulls x8 drop x8 drop x8 drop x12 (had to get some burn in the rear delts to hit them good.)
BB shrugs 225x10 275x10 315x10 365x10 405x6 (didnt think "strength" was necessary here)
Smith manchine behind the back shrugs 1ppsx12 1pps+25x10 2ppsx8

Today might have had too much volume...but it felt good. Pretty strong as well. The numbers should start climbing nicely. More to come.

-Drew

Hey Drew, I was really ackward too when I started doing standing military presses. I had a bad habit of over extending my lower back. Mark Rippetoe has some good videos on that press as well. Check em out. And things are looking real good in here. Keep it up and you are gonna be huge!

Firedrake
06-20-10, 2:51 pm
NICE work on those shoulders, Drew! You're really killin' it!

JustJ
06-20-10, 2:57 pm
Standing military presses are badass. (Even though I haven't done shoulder pressing in quite awhile).

Wingman
06-20-10, 3:56 pm
Hey Drew, I was really ackward too when I started doing standing military presses. I had a bad habit of over extending my lower back. Mark Rippetoe has some good videos on that press as well. Check em out. And things are looking real good in here. Keep it up and you are gonna be huge!
Thanks a lot big mane. I have checked out some of his vids as well as acouple others. It is more of an experience and time thing...im going to use them as a warm-up until i get really comfortable with them. My form was good...but everything can use a little work =P

NICE work on those shoulders, Drew! You're really killin' it!
Thanks alot Jim. You are as well. This strength program is working quite nicely.

Standing military presses are badass. (Even though I haven't done shoulder pressing in quite awhile).

Haha without a doubt J. Thanks for droppin by.

smoothballer
06-20-10, 4:16 pm
Oh another thing I found is that a thumbless grip really helps make the bar travel overhead easier.

Wingman
06-21-10, 1:32 pm
Oh another thing I found is that a thumbless grip really helps make the bar travel overhead easier.

thanks alot brotha, ill keep that in mind.

Back today, decided to go to my skewl and lift. The racks are nicer than my gym's so Rack Pulls were better and not so bouncy. also just wanted a change of pace.

Tried doing DLs the "right" way...didnt really like it. Just warmed up this way.
Rack Pulls 225x10 275x8 315x8 365x6 405x0 365x0 315x8 (not sure wat happened, Great form though)
T-bar 3plsx8 3pls+25x8 4plsx6 4pls+25x5 (ill call this a PR, because i did not jerk at the top of the movement, like before) 5plsx FAIL!!! holy shit! I was fried
Lat pull down. 1ppsx12 1pps+25x8 1pps+35x6 2ppsx6 2pps+10x3 (I bout shit myself on that last pull...Hard as hell..
Over hand BB row 165x8 185x8 225x6 245x4 (switched the grip up. Felt good)

BB curls x8 x7 x6 x8 x10
DB curls x8 x6 x6
Preacher straight bar curls x8 x7 x5

Some laps/ sprints around the track

Great workout. Strength and size are definetly benefiting. Form is improving. Got nothin to complain about =P. More to come.

-Drew

Mr. Dead
06-21-10, 5:02 pm
Nice lookin' session, there!!!

Wingman
06-21-10, 5:15 pm
Nice lookin' session, there!!!

Thanks alot dead man.

So I got home...Ate a shit ton...and was feeling really anxious. So I went to the gym and did some more back...Prlly not the best decision but I feel slaughtered and amazing.

Some normal back stuff....

Chin-ups BWx10 25x6 45x4 (PR) 45x2

mritter3
06-21-10, 5:19 pm
Great work in here man...nice back session.

Firedrake
06-21-10, 5:20 pm
Helluva back day, Drew. I'm really impressed with those rack pulls, and those pulldowns looked really solid -- the t-bars just nasty.

Well done!

Wingman
06-21-10, 6:16 pm
Great work in here man...nice back session.
Thanks alot big man. Nice to see ya droppin by.

Helluva back day, Drew. I'm really impressed with those rack pulls, and those pulldowns looked really solid -- the t-bars just nasty.

Well done!

Thanks a lot Jim. My Back is raw...I needa nap. Then I'm going to sleep for ten more hours hahaha.

Wingman
06-22-10, 10:19 pm
Chest and Tris today

Flat BB Bench 135x8 165x8 (felt really light) 185x6(this was not as light as i would have thought) 205x1+2 (spotter helped, but barely)
Incline Flye 35x8 40x6 45x6 50x3
Incline smith bench x8 x4 x2 x8 (idk how much the bar weighs)
Cable corssover x8 x6 x6 x4
Rev Close Grip (on smith) x8 x6 x6 x2
Pressdowns x8 x8 x6 x6
Overhead DB ext. 50x8 60x6 65x6 70x4
Bench dips 3 sets

Good day...Bench is still really weak. but hoping it will keep going up. I decided on saturday i will be doing forearms and calves and abs. it will still be a resting day...i mean i will barely be working anything out. Any suggestions for this keep me posted...it is jus that it takes to much time in the gym for one session. more to come

-Drew

Tron
06-22-10, 10:46 pm
Just keep improving week by week and it'll be a strong point before you know it.

The forearms and calves day isn't a bad idea. Those muscles are used all the time so high volume/multiple days is always good for them.

JustJ
06-22-10, 11:23 pm
Don't stress about your bench. It's my weakest lift as well. Depending on your weak point in the lift you have different training options that will help you (though like with everything, some things will and will not work for you). I'm not a good person to give bench advice, but one thing I noticed is you have a helluva lot of volume on your chest day. This could be hindering your pressing. Sometimes less is more. (But I'm just a low-volume guy anyway)

Wingman
06-22-10, 11:46 pm
Just keep improving week by week and it'll be a strong point before you know it.

The forearms and calves day isn't a bad idea. Those muscles are used all the time so high volume/multiple days is always good for them.
Thanks alot brotha...Your words are always helpful.

Don't stress about your bench. It's my weakest lift as well. Depending on your weak point in the lift you have different training options that will help you (though like with everything, some things will and will not work for you). I'm not a good person to give bench advice, but one thing I noticed is you have a helluva lot of volume on your chest day. This could be hindering your pressing. Sometimes less is more. (But I'm just a low-volume guy anyway)

Thanks J, I thought about doing pin presses...no momentum so its just me pushing...And as for the volume...I try to stick with 3-5 movements to hit the chest...and 3 movements to hit the triceps...i keep the reps low...i might look into doing 3-4 movements for chest and 2-3 for triceps...gonna run 5 movements next week and see how it goes. thanks alot though man...really appreciate it.

OklahomaMuscle
06-23-10, 7:33 am
I'd be careful with the pin presses D, they are an exercise that puts quite a bit of strain on the rotator cuff. The bench is a demon lift, mine sucks, always has, but according to Rage my chest is one of my strongest body parts?? Just keep working and tighten up that form, it can only go up from here with more hardwork like you've been putting in.

Birdman
06-23-10, 11:19 am

I concur with Gavin's statement. Calves twice a week never hurt anybody. Shit, some people do forearms everyday. Someone once told me a legend that Wrath use to do forearms in his free time 2 sometimes 3 times A DAY. Can't argue with the meat hooks on that dude.

Wingman
06-24-10, 7:29 pm
I'd be careful with the pin presses D, they are an exercise that puts quite a bit of strain on the rotator cuff. The bench is a demon lift, mine sucks, always has, but according to Rage my chest is one of my strongest body parts?? Just keep working and tighten up that form, it can only go up from here with more hardwork like you've been putting in.
Good lookin out OKM. I will definetly keep that in mind. And as for the Rage/Chest thing. Maybe its ur strongest muscle for overall strength. Maybe it contributes a great amount in ur other lifts...But i dont know that much so its just a guess.

I concur with Gavin's statement. Calves twice a week never hurt anybody. Shit, some people do forearms everyday. Someone once told me a legend that Wrath use to do forearms in his free time 2 sometimes 3 times A DAY. Can't argue with the meat hooks on that dude.

Definetly gonna take some of that into consideration. And no joke his forearms are massive.

Legs today.

Back squat (ATG) 165x8 185x6 205x5 225x1 (had more but the bar slipped onto my trap so it fucked with me, decided to just move on)
Front squat (ATG) 115x8 135x6 155x4 175x4 (the strap thing is genius, loved it)
Leg EXT x8 x8 x6 x6
SLDL 185x8 205x6 225x6 250x4 PR!!
Leg curl x8 x6 x6
Single leg leg curl x10 x8
Wall squat with big ball thing (5 sec hold at the bottom) BWx8 BW+25x6 BW+45x6 BW+45x5

DONE!!!

Great day...the squats will be there next week. 225x4 is the goal next week. Feelin great...Hope saturday is a go! more to come.

-Drew

Firedrake
06-24-10, 7:37 pm
Damn, Drew -- that's a great leg day. That benching wasn't bad, either -- it's as good as mine is right now!

smoothballer
06-24-10, 9:37 pm
Looking good bro!

D-NUTZ
06-24-10, 9:47 pm
Nice work on dem legs brotha!

C.Coronato
06-25-10, 10:50 am
Big Wheels! Big Wheels! Whats the diet looking like brotha?

Big C
06-25-10, 11:19 am
Have fun in Detroit budd-e! Tear it up.

Wingman
06-26-10, 12:05 am
Damn, Drew -- that's a great leg day. That benching wasn't bad, either -- it's as good as mine is right now!
Thanks a lot Jim. And I guarantee on ur bulk ur strength will sky rocket

Looking good bro!
Thanks alot my man.

Nice work on dem legs brotha!
Haha most definetly. Feelin it everywhere, can you say SUTAS?

Big Wheels! Big Wheels! Whats the diet looking like brotha?
Rite now. Its pretty simple. Chicken, Red Meat when i can my hands on it, Oats, Eggs, Real Gains (soon to be Gain Fast), Almonds, and Grape Juice and Fruit. Just eat til im full basically. Its been workin wonders thats for sure, not alot of fat put on either.

Have fun in Detroit budd-e! Tear it up.
Ya about that...It ain't Fukin happening...Why becuz im 18 and my parents still control every little thing i do...im sorry but they can fuck off. I stay out of there god damn way...I do wat they ask. I ask them for food and a place to sleep. So they can screw off. Im not being over the top...They dont understand they never will. Sorry if i sound like im bitching. They say its too crazy of a weekend...(we are going to my college so i can register for classes) the day after the ABC. Its not crazy at all. Im sick of all their sshit. My dad flips for nothing and my step mom can be a huge bitch...for no reason...trust me there is no reason...i have looked from all angles...nothing. Thats my venting for the week. ill post todays work tomoro. Hope everyones has a great weekend...I will, jus not wat i could have had.

smoothballer
06-27-10, 1:48 pm
Sorry to hear about not making it to Detroit. It was a good time. Was looking forward to meeting you. See you at the Akron ABC bro.

mcbeast
06-27-10, 11:21 pm
Good luck with the rent troubles. It can be tough bro, a lot of us have been there done that. Be thankful for what you do have tho man. Free food, free roof over your head, can't complain too much lol.

Wingman
06-28-10, 7:44 am
Sorry to hear about not making it to Detroit. It was a good time. Was looking forward to meeting you. See you at the Akron ABC bro.
Ya man. Definetly lemme know the week before wat ur gonna end up hittin so i can plan accordingly. Gonna be good to throw down with ya my man. Cannot wait to meet ya brotha.

Good luck with the rent troubles. It can be tough bro, a lot of us have been there done that. Be thankful for what you do have tho man. Free food, free roof over your head, can't complain too much lol.

I understand my man. I am thankful. And I try to show my appreciation. I just do not understand them a lot of the time. Similar to them not understanding me. So I guess it works out both ways. I'm over it. I appreciate wat they have done. And I do recognize them and thank them for it. Whether they think I do or not is up to them not me. I try explaining my goals, they could not really seem to care. I know they do. Just not wats important to them...Just like wat they want isnt important to me. Its a crossroad that I hope we all can meet at very soon. This Bullshit is not wat i want. But thanks alot for droppin my man. Good lookin out. Keep rockin.

Im at my college atm. Signing up for classes. So i wont be starting my lifting week til tuesday. ill post up the damage tomoro nite. Back and Bis is where it will be at. More to come.

-Drew

C.Coronato
06-28-10, 10:26 am
Rite now. Its pretty simple. Chicken, Red Meat when i can my hands on it, Oats, Eggs, Real Gains (soon to be Gain Fast), Almonds, and Grape Juice and Fruit. Just eat til im full basically. Its been workin wonders thats for sure, not alot of fat put on either.

Why the switch to Gain Fast? For you, im a bit weary with you making that switch ..

smoothballer
06-28-10, 1:45 pm
Why the switch to Gain Fast? For you, im a bit weary with you making that switch ..

I agree. I would stick to Real Gains and keep the sugars low. Slow and steady weight gain is the way to go man.

Wingman
06-28-10, 3:53 pm
Well im not getting enough simple carbs in. Im startin to drag a little bit. and im cutting the serving to 2/5 scoops. So im jus going to run in once and see wat happens.

I agree. I would stick to Real Gains and keep the sugars low. Slow and steady weight gain is the way to go man.

Good lookin out man. I understand where ur coming from. Being that its summer I burn alot more calories. And I need some quick energy. I figure the sugars will come in. I will only run one cycle and see how it goes. Thank you for ur input. I am going to cut the servings into 2/5 scoops. So the same amount of calories will be taken in.

OklahomaMuscle
06-28-10, 6:50 pm
Proud of you for the enrollment kid, good to see you keeping things straight with the priorities. Brush off the anger at home and keep the discipline with everything, parents, home, school, we all got issues homie, it's about finding and keeping that balance. Respect

Wingman
06-29-10, 1:37 pm
Proud of you for the enrollment kid, good to see you keeping things straight with the priorities. Brush off the anger at home and keep the discipline with everything, parents, home, school, we all got issues homie, it's about finding and keeping that balance. Respect

^ this speaks deep my man. Really made me sit down and think.

I enrolled at BG got a pretty sweet class schedule. One of my classes is Bowling haha. But the car ride home I slept the whole way...I dreampt I was in the weight room...jus looking in the mirror...nothing in my head...nothing in my heart...noone but me, and i felt at peace. These last couple of days/weeks I hav been a pompous, arrogant, little bitch. I have not recognized the help everyone has been trying to offer. I apologize if i have come off as being rude to any of u becuz u guys definetly do not deserve it. I let shit get to me instead of growing up and swallowing my shit and get overin myself. This is not about making my parents think they are rite. this about me realizing that I am wrong. I dont kno shit...and i wont for a while. I have it good, real fucking good, and I try to get more, while not being a big deal to me it is to them and that is their rite. I was being selfish and it shouldnt hav happened. Once again...this is a new page a new chapter a brand new book, and it starts rite now.

Hittin Back in a few hours.

Mr. Dead
06-29-10, 1:41 pm
New chapter, FTW!!! Now... Go destroy that back!!!

Birdman
06-29-10, 2:08 pm
Glad you had an epiphany bro...no where to go from here but up.

Wingman
06-29-10, 7:13 pm
New chapter, FTW!!! Now... Go destroy that back!!!
Thanks dead man. I did.

Glad you had an epiphany bro...no where to go from here but up.
I guess thats wat I should call it. thanks bro.

Back and Bis

DLs 275x8 315x6 (these were how I used to do them) Started talkin with a guy at the gym, said I should work on my form and get nice and deep like. So I did. I will be doing 3x10 on regular DLs from now on til my form is solid.
T-Bar 3pltsx10 4pltsx8 4plts+25x6 5pltsx7 (I was standing pretty high, so the form again not the best, felt great though)
single arm lat pulldown x8 x6 x6 x4
DB row x8 x6 x5
Incline hammer curl x8 x6 x6 x3
Machine preacher x8 x6 x6 x10

Great workout. Hope the deads will not be too low when i start doing them with the new form. More to come.

-Drew

D-NUTZ
06-29-10, 7:42 pm
Nice work man!

smoothballer
06-30-10, 9:57 am
Looking good Drew! It is always a good thing to step outside and look at ourselves in a different light. It shows our weaknesses which is sometimes a hard pill to swallow. But in the end it only makes us stronger. Keep killing it my man!

Nix0r
06-30-10, 10:08 am
Solid! Had to have felt pretty good after a workout like that!

Birdman
06-30-10, 12:15 pm
Looking good Drew! It is always a good thing to step outside and look at ourselves in a different light. It shows our weaknesses which is sometimes a hard pill to swallow. But in the end it only makes us stronger. Keep killing it my man!
I completely agree bro. I recently had to do this with my squat.

Drew, form is everything. With that being said, cheating isn't bad either. T-bar row for instance, you said that they felt damn good but you stood up more. Maybe you hit it in a different way. Go by how it feels, if its good then keep doing it that way. Great workout bro

Wingman
06-30-10, 5:55 pm
Nice work man!
Thanks TS, you makin it to Canton?

Thanks dude. Great Advice. Really helped me get through chest today. cannot wait to meet with ya and hopefully do some damage.

Solid! Had to have felt pretty good after a workout like that!
Hell ya I did. Felt drained and as though I had nothing left, so i must be doin something rite.

I completely agree bro. I recently had to do this with my squat.

Drew, form is everything. With that being said, cheating isn't bad either. T-bar row for instance, you said that they felt damn good but you stood up more. Maybe you hit it in a different way. Go by how it feels, if its good then keep doing it that way. Great workout bro

Good lookin out bro, the next few weeks will be contributed to form and then power...take T-Bar or DLs, I will only do the weight I can do rite. For T-Bars, By back will parallel with the ground, and on DLs I will go as deep as I do for squats, only after I have gotten these movements down will I go up in weight.

Chest and Tris.

Incline BB 135x8 155x6 165x6 175x3 PR (felt good, numbers are slowly climbing)
Flat DB 50x8 60x6 70x6 80x2 (startin to plateau a bit, might need to increase the reps on smaller movements such as these)
Decline BB (rarely do these) 135x8 155x8 185x4 135x10
Power pushup 3xfailure
Skulls x8 x6 x8 (I am going to take about 4-6 weeks off from these, they have been in my routine every tricep day, so a good break will be good.)
CGBP x8 x6 x5 x8 ( havent done these in about 8 weeks, gonna start them again, needa bring them back up)
Pullsdowns x8 x8 x6 x6
Bench Dips 4x failure
Pec Dec x8 x8 x7 x5

Pretty good workout. Gotta partner for legs tomoro, gonna be good. Mite be my new solid partner. More to come.

-Drew

Tron
06-30-10, 9:38 pm
Keep it up, bro... everything is smart. Get your form down and you'll be booming before you know it.

D-NUTZ
06-30-10, 11:18 pm
Another nice WO. Im hoping to make it. Its all up to my dad since hes the driver. I think he wants to as well.

Wingman
07-01-10, 9:51 pm
Keep it up, bro... everything is smart. Get your form down and you'll be booming before you know it.
Thanks a lot Gavin. Im noticing the numbers go up

Another nice WO. Im hoping to make it. Its all up to my dad since hes the driver. I think he wants to as well.

Thanks dude. And sounds good. Maybe we can train together.

Quads and Hams.

Back Squats (ATG) 155x8 185x10 (PR) 225x4 (PR)
DB leg curl x8 x6 x3 x10 (these were hard to do, worked the calves and hams like no other)
Lunges x10 x8 x6 Started to lose my footing and legs were giving out
Leg ext 1x10 drop x10 drop x9, 1x10 drop x8 dropx4 drop to single leg x5
Freak Blasters x8 x7 x6 x3
Leg curl x10 drop x6 drop x9, x8 drop x9 drop to single leg x6

Decided I needed a pump today. I am going back to volume training. I miss the pump too much. Strength was ok, but I feel its time for a change. Shoulders and Traps tomoro.

-Drew

Birdman
07-02-10, 12:00 am
Get that chest pumped up bro

Wingman
07-02-10, 11:06 am
Get that chest pumped up bro

Thanks dude.

Delts and Traps

Behind back BB press 65x10 95x8 85x10 drop 65x6
Upright row 65x10 85x10 95x10 115x6 drop 95x10 (the pump was unreal)
DB side raise 20x10 25x10 30x8 drop 20x10
Shrugs 225x15 275x10 315x15 365x15 405x8 Going to start drop sets on these next week
Got interrupted by the quarterback, I was lifting at the school today, I graduated with him, so he is going to college for football, he approached me by saying "wat the fuck are u on?" I just laughed...I told him, and showed him torrent and nitro, I proceeded to explain I would be nowhere without my diet. He is probably about 185, but he is very stickish, about 6 foot 3, not too much to him. I tried telling him wat had to be done, and he said he aint anything and everything, but I doubt that he did it that often maybe 4 times a day at most. And when I walked in one of the linemen I graduated with asked "how are them steroids treatin ya?" That made me feel damn good! I am probably his size now, but he is about 30-40 lbs heavier. So back to the workout.
DB press 40x10 50x10 60x6 drop 30x10
High pulley face pulls (only thing I could hit the rears with) 3x10 last set drop x8 drop x10
Upright cable row 3x10
Ran on the track for a little bit. Going to help my cousin bail hay, then out on the soccer field to shoot around.

Volume felt great. Did not get to depthful with it. I think that is a word haha. Slowly easing back into the volume. Tomoro is forearms and calves and abs. Sunday I will be hitting back, working out with a partner and thats the day that works for him. the rest on Monday will feel great. This week I havent had any days of rest due to going to enroll up at the school.

-Drew

JustJ
07-02-10, 12:27 pm
Killer should workout. Must have some big delts.

Wingman
07-05-10, 11:45 am
Killer should workout. Must have some big delts.

Thanks man. And na they aren't big haha. Gotta get them growin though.

Back and Bis at my high school

Rack Pulls mid shin 225x12 275x12 315x10 315x10 moved down a pin and it made a huge difference
T-bar (kept back almost parallel to ground) 2pltsx12 3pltsx12 3plts+25x10 4pltsx10 drop 3 platesx7 drop 2 pltsx5
Lat pulldowns x12 x10 x10 x8 drop x9 drop x7
seated close grip row x12 x12 x10 drop x10 drop x8
Did some bicep stuff...couldn't really get a pump...idk why...i was taking long breaks and helping these two track girls out with their lifts, and telling them form and wat not. So nect week ill havta hit the bis a little harder...becuz i miss the bicep pump. Great workout today. 365 was there on rack pulls but i felt i had done enough for the day.gonna go swim later then prolly hit the soccer feild. Hope everyone had a great 4th of July.

-Drew

AZN-BEEF
07-06-10, 1:19 am
nice back workout bro. subbed. see u next month brother

Tempus
07-06-10, 3:45 am
Heard a rumor from firedrake you'll be visiting SoCal and I might get to through some heavy weights at you. ABC on Muscle beach sound fun?

Wingman
07-06-10, 11:07 am
nice back workout bro. subbed. see u next month brother
Hell ya. I'm stoked for that one! I gotta be one of them Nomatic Animals haha. =P

Heard a rumor from firedrake you'll be visiting SoCal and I might get to through some heavy weights at you. ABC on Muscle beach sound fun?

Hll ya I am. And that would be a great experience. Hoping I get to meet every single SoCal Animal. Definetly a great experience. And muscle beach sounds great. Or that Kolluseum place Jim always talks about. Sounded AMAZING too. Whatever you guys pick I kno will be great. thanks. and keep me posted.

Birdman
07-06-10, 1:04 pm
solid back day brother

Wingman
07-06-10, 8:28 pm
solid back day brother
thanks big mane!

Chest and Tris (the volume kicked the livin shit out of me, so I had to go light in the very beginning even)

Flat BB 135x10 155x10 175x7 155x6 drop 135x4+6 partials (I did pushups as sort of a warm-up, bad idea...the sets tooke me 5 minutes max...and while doing strength this might have taken 20 mins. It felt great...I have a feelings the numbers will climb as soon as i Adapt to this volume again.)
Incline DB/ Incline DB Flye 30/20x10/10 35/25x10/10 40/30x10/10 50/25x10/9.5ish (wow...uh...I would definetly recomend this to anyone looking for one the nastiest pumps in the pectoral regiion)
Pec Dec x20 x12 x12 x10 x8 drop x10 drop x15
Dips 4 sets to failure...I need to get used to these again, went to the assisstance machine on the last 2 sets
CGBP on Smith 1x20 3x8 last set double drop (I liked this alot more than regular...got more of a burn
Overhead BB ext 3x10
Rope pulls/ Kickbacks 3x12/10 1x12 drop x10/x10 drop x10

Great workout, first day hitting chest with alot of volume. workout took around 1 hour and fifteen. I am getting bigger then I hav thought I was. Even the ppl who see me at least once a week at the gym ask how im doing it. About to break 200 on the scale...abs are still there =P (feintly) Have been thinkin, I talked to Jim the other day, and he suggested me doing a teen show, sounded like an excellent idea. I would do it right before my 20th birthday, so I have a good year or so to bulk a little dirty. my goal weight would most likely be around 225-230. And I would try to compete in 155 or 165 class. I know its a big drop but I am down for it. After the show, I would go into bulking again for a solid 2-3 years, most likely through college. Keep it cleaner, learn my body a little more and study and talk to the best of em. Right now, I am reworking my core lifts (Squat and DL) once those are perfected I can worry about the little shit. Taking it one step at a time. Thanks for all the support thus far. It means one helluva lot u guys!

-Drew

MR.TeachFreak
07-06-10, 8:53 pm
Looking good in here. You'll have huge chest in no time. All we can do is take it one step at a time. No sense in rushing everything and having to go back and fix it. I know fell into that trap once. A show sounds like a good idea. A great motivator.

D-NUTZ
07-06-10, 10:22 pm
Sounds like a very similar plan that i have, bro. Great idea! Great minds think alike.

Wingman
07-06-10, 10:42 pm
Looking good in here. You'll have huge chest in no time. All we can do is take it one step at a time. No sense in rushing everything and having to go back and fix it. I know fell into that trap once. A show sounds like a good idea. A great motivator.
I could not agree more with everything u said. Thanks for droppin by. And hopefully the show will not only motivate myself, but more importantly everyone on here.

Sounds like a very similar plan that i have, bro. Great idea! Great minds think alike.

That they do man. I prolly got some of this idea from lookin at some of ur stuff and jus piecin together that GIANT puzzle. And r u goin to that ABC in Canton? You better be haha

D-NUTZ
07-06-10, 10:43 pm
I could not agree more with everything u said. Thanks for droppin by. And hopefully the show will not only motivate myself, but more importantly everyone on here.

That they do man. I prolly got some of this idea from lookin at some of ur stuff and jus piecin together that GIANT puzzle. And r u goin to that ABC in Canton? You better be haha

Haha, im really hoping. Its looking pretty good. You wanna train legs if i make it?

Wingman
07-06-10, 10:47 pm
Haha, im really hoping. Its looking pretty good. You wanna train legs if i make it?

Ahhh there is the question of wat to train. Well, I was planning on a nice back day. Rack pulls to start, and end it with some shrugs. Guarantee, between us two young guns...the weights will get moved and shit will get done! I think SB (the other Derek) might train with us if u are willing to do back. (please be willing to do back)

D-NUTZ
07-06-10, 10:50 pm
Ahhh there is the question of wat to train. Well, I was planning on a nice back day. Rack pulls to start, and end it with some shrugs. Guarantee, between us two young guns...the weights will get moved and shit will get done! I think SB (the other Derek) might train with us if u are willing to do back. (please be willing to do back)

Haha alright, i think i could swing a back day :D. Just i will be out for shrugs as i hit them on my delt day.

Wingman
07-06-10, 10:52 pm
Haha alright, i think i could swing a back day :D. Just i will be out for shrugs as i hit them on my delt day.

Sounds great I'll see if SB can get in on this as well.

D-NUTZ
07-06-10, 10:54 pm
Sounds great I'll see if SB can get in on this as well.

Gonna be a great time.

C.Coronato
07-07-10, 9:42 am
How you feelin buddy? Looking forward to some solid training with you soon.

Wingman
07-07-10, 12:42 pm
How you feelin buddy? Looking forward to some solid training with you soon.

I am feeling excellent. Energy is at its peak. Apeptite is through the roof. And I cannot stop growing. I'm looking at 45 lbs in 6 months come the 15th of July. I will be posting all the number and all that stuff that day as well. And yes, training together will be on great time. Back is my favorite haha. How r things with u? Team U is so close!

Wingman
07-07-10, 10:50 pm
After today, I think next to the iron, soccer is a big passion that i might have. I am thinking after my first show, I will try to play for my college team, as long as i can lift and all that, since i need cardio...soccer will get my ass in shape. And hey, worse case they throw me on defense and i can be a 230 pound monster and dominate haha. jus postin some things that were on my mind. any thoughts?

Tron
07-07-10, 11:08 pm
Soccer is hard to gain massive size due to the amount of running involved. It's still a very competitive sport and if you have a passion for it, pursue it.

Wingman
07-08-10, 12:18 am
Soccer is hard to gain massive size due to the amount of running involved. It's still a very competitive sport and if you have a passion for it, pursue it.

Ya I have thought about that part of it...That is why my freshman year is going to be about bulking mass. Thats all I am going to do, is eat and lift like its my job. If soccer is there I might take it and I might not. I am also going to look for a league that meets a few nights out of the week and has scrimages. Its more of a hobby. The iron is my lifestyle.

C.Coronato
07-08-10, 9:31 am
I am feeling excellent. Energy is at its peak. Apeptite is through the roof. And I cannot stop growing. I'm looking at 45 lbs in 6 months come the 15th of July. I will be posting all the number and all that stuff that day as well. And yes, training together will be on great time. Back is my favorite haha. How r things with u? Team U is so close!

Good bro, thats great. Keep that progress going my man, as long as its solid and not slop, your in good shape for sure! Weigh ins are today .. Crazy, well see homie.

Wingman
07-08-10, 1:53 pm
Good bro, thats great. Keep that progress going my man, as long as its solid and not slop, your in good shape for sure! Weigh ins are today .. Crazy, well see homie.

Fantastic man! And ya the slop that I do have is not much...I would rather have some slop, and know I am getting the most out of my training then have no slop, and the size not come on. But your words are always helpful. Good luck and bring it home big man.

Wingman
07-08-10, 6:38 pm
Normally do Quads and Hams today, but i gotta fat blister on my left foot from soccer yesterday, so i did shoulders and traps instead.

Tried some new stuff today:
Back/ Front Military Press (alternated from back to front each rep) 2x5/5 1x3/3 1x3/3 drop 4/4 drop 6/6 these felt really good. I like them
Front BB raise/ Hammer grip DB raise 2x10/10 1x8 drop x15/6 drop x8
Upright Row 85x10 95x10 105x8 105x8 drop 35lb DBs x8 drop 85 lb BB x6 drop 25 lb DBs x8 drop 65lb BB x10 This last drop set was killer. I loved it!
Side raise/Rear delt flies 3x10/10
DB press 30x10 40x10 45x6 45x6 drop 30x9 (went all the way down and touched my shoulder instead of going to right below parallel...felt alot better today)
BB shrugs 225x15 315x15 405x6 405x4 315x12 drop 225x15 drop 135 x10 each rep 5 sec hold (405 felt really heavy today for some reason...might have been the foot idk)
DB shrugs 100x12 drop 50x15 drop 25x25 (did this twice)
Behind back upright row on the smith (thought it might hit my rear delts a little more) 3x10

Great workout today. On a side note, I talked to this 17 year old at the gym. I asked him when and where he was doing his show. He had mentioned that Canton has a one in the fall and in the spring. He is a lot bigger then I am and weighs about 20 lbs less than me. So I know I would have a lot of work to do. But if he is my competition, I am going to get every little bit of detail of what he does how he does it and have tell me everything and anything he knows, and use it to my benefit. He also might be my training partner. He is about 4 inches shorter then me as well. But I know if i lifted with him, I would be guaranteed to push myself as much as possible. So, I will keep everyone updated.

-Drew

Nix0r
07-08-10, 8:27 pm
Nice work! Gonna be feelin' that one.

JustJ
07-09-10, 3:55 am
Holy dropset day wingman

Wingman
07-09-10, 11:13 am
Nice work! Gonna be feelin' that one.
Ya man, sure am. Shoulders aren't too sore...Just really tight. Same with traps.

Holy dropset day wingman

Haha thanks J. They felt great and got the blood pumpin.

Wingman
07-09-10, 7:27 pm
Hams and Quads today...somewhat hard with the foot still being a piece of shit.

Squats (touch and go, parallel) 135x10x3 these were different...and really hard for some reason. idk wat that reason though)
Leg press 2ppssx12 3ppsx10 4ppsx8 3pplsx15 drop 2ppsx20 1ppsxfail (idk why these are so weak, might be the foot, or the fact that i havent done them in about 6-8 weeks)
Hack squat/ Leg ext 3x10/10 1 set of leg ext x7 drop x10
SLDL 135x10 185x10 225x8 275x6 (big PR, the foot went numb thank god, i however did feel it after)
Freakblasts 8,6,5,3and a halfish
cable squats (new but i like em) 3x10
leg curls 3x10 1x burnout up the stack

decent leg work today. worked out with a guy i met recently. he is 17. and pretty large. the show idea is still gettin thrown around in my head...jus doin a lot of thinkin.

-Drew

Birdman
07-09-10, 9:52 pm
Hams and Quads today...somewhat hard with the foot still being a piece of shit.

Squats (touch and go, parallel) 135x10x3 these were different...and really hard for some reason. idk wat that reason though)
Leg press 2ppssx12 3ppsx10 4ppsx8 3pplsx15 drop 2ppsx20 1ppsxfail (idk why these are so weak, might be the foot, or the fact that i havent done them in about 6-8 weeks)
Hack squat/ Leg ext 3x10/10 1 set of leg ext x7 drop x10
SLDL 135x10 185x10 225x8 275x6 (big PR, the foot went numb thank god, i however did feel it after)
Freakblasts 8,6,5,3and a halfish
cable squats (new but i like em) 3x10
leg curls 3x10 1x burnout up the stack

decent leg work today. worked out with a guy i met recently. he is 17. and pretty large. the show idea is still gettin thrown around in my head...jus doin a lot of thinkin.

-Drew
Show wise just remember what we talked about brother. Nice wheels.

Wingman
07-10-10, 1:13 am
Show wise just remember what we talked about brother. Nice wheels.

Thanks alot...I have been doing some serious thinking and after tonight...I do not think at this point in time I have the desire to do a show.

My desire is to get big and thick. For me. Not any other person. Proove to myself I have what it takes, shows will always be there, my college years will not, so I am going to pursue the soccer for now and see how it goes. The bulk will continue. And my idea about a show will prolly flucuate a jillion times. I just do not know if it is for me. My passion is in the iron, I am not so sure about the stage quite yet.

Wingman
07-12-10, 9:34 pm
first of all i will post my chest day.

DB Flat 50x12 60x10 70x8 80x4ish? 65x10 drpop 40 x7 These numbers need to go up
DB Incline 55x6 60x4 60x4 50x6 Was really worn out here for some reason
DB flye 25x12 35x10 45x10 drop 20x8
Dips 3 sets to fail
Cable cross over/push up superset 2xburnout/burnout

Good day. Short, sweet and to the point. Going to be taking a break from flat BB bench, and really focus on the DBs. My left pec is alot weaker than my right. I am focusing on bringing up the stregnth before i go for bigger numbers

Now i am going to post up my new cardio routine. It is a lot, and I know it is had to grow with cardio, but my cardio vascular system took a major dump, and I am getting it back.

sprints for 30 mins 3 times a week
Bleachers, til i cant walk 2 times a week
20 mins 15 incline 3 mph walk after every gym session
1 or 2 mile run on a weekend day
and to top it off, pick up soccer games at my high school (these last about 90 mins and are about the same as playing a real game, cardio wise)

-Drew

mcbeast
07-13-10, 1:24 am
Good stuff. Glad your gettin the cardio in.

Nix0r
07-13-10, 10:24 am
Nice work, Andrew. Lookin' like some big volume going on.

D-NUTZ
07-13-10, 11:02 am
Strong work, big guy.

Mr. Dead
07-13-10, 6:42 pm
Nice session!!!

Tron
07-13-10, 10:53 pm
Big time volume for a big time chest, Drew.

Wingman
07-13-10, 11:54 pm
Good stuff. Glad your gettin the cardio in.
Haha I knew you would be proud. You finally get your squats? =P

Nice work, Andrew. Lookin' like some big volume going on.
Thank you. I really feel it today.

Strong work, big guy.
Thanks a lot dude. The numbers are starting to come nicely.

Nice session!!!
Thanks Deadman!

Big time volume for a big time chest, Drew.

Well we hope the big chest will come =P

So after waking up and finding my chest to be utterly sore, I realized it was from all the DB work. Instead of just one portion, my whole pec was sore on both sides. even underneath. Going to keep the DBs up, the barbell will be put on hold for a bit.

Good back day. Threw in calves, and wow

Pullups 4 sets to failure last set did a drop to the assissted pullup machine
Deads 185x10 225x10 (The following are off 6 inch blocks, go a lot deeper) 135x10 185x10 225x8
T-bar 2ptsx12 3ptsx12 3pts+25x10 4ptsx10 drop 3 ptsx10 drop 2 ptsx8 (kept back alot lower to ground. form was much tighter)
wide grip seated row 3x10
lat pulldown (wide) 2x10 1x8 then i did 1x8 and a triple drop after that, dont remember the reps
Straightarm pulldown 3x10 (these were just to get somemore width work in)

Calves on leg press 1ppsx30 2ppsx30 3ppsx30 4ppsx30 5ppsx24 6ppsx17 7ppsx13 8ppsx9 (dropped all the way back down to one plate, I honestly did not count reps)
Calves on hack squat 3x20 hold and squeeze from different angles

Still working on proper dead form, its taking some getting used to. The deep deads felt nice. Never worked calves like that and wow!!! Worked out with this 17 yearold and he showed me the calve thing. basically you add plates and the highest in reps u go is 30 and the lowest is 10. once u cant get more than 10. you do a drop all the way down. it hurts

Soccer today. just some juggling, shots, volleys, and crossbar. not a whole lot of running.

And being that my chest day had alot of volume...I got done in about an hour, which is short for me. But going to keep at it.

-Drew

Tron
07-14-10, 12:11 am
Db's are ideal for overall muscular development and bb is great for massive pounds. They both have there place and if you feel you're better off with one, stick with that idea for awhile, bro.

boyerfitness
07-14-10, 12:51 am
Thanks alot...I have been doing some serious thinking and after tonight...I do not think at this point in time I have the desire to do a show.

My desire is to get big and thick. For me. Not any other person. Proove to myself I have what it takes, shows will always be there, my college years will not, so I am going to pursue the soccer for now and see how it goes. The bulk will continue. And my idea about a show will prolly flucuate a jillion times. I just do not know if it is for me. My passion is in the iron, I am not so sure about the stage quite yet.

Just keep doing what you love I lifted for a long time because I wanted to see where I could take it...really never thought about a show until now. Solid work in here. Nice cardio btw! killer

C.Coronato
07-14-10, 5:33 pm
Proud of your progress my man! Keep pushing through!

Birdman
07-14-10, 6:58 pm

Good call brother. Sounds like a very enlightened and wise decision.

Nix0r
07-14-10, 7:33 pm
Mmmmm deadlifts. You know how I feel about these :D

Awesome work.

Wingman
07-14-10, 9:24 pm
Db's are ideal for overall muscular development and bb is great for massive pounds. They both have there place and if you feel you're better off with one, stick with that idea for awhile, bro.
Thanks man, your advice always succeeds with me. Haven't let me down, that's for sure =P

Just keep doing what you love I lifted for a long time because I wanted to see where I could take it...really never thought about a show until now. Solid work in here. Nice cardio btw! killer
Thanks. Ya im with the iron 100% same with soccer. Stage, thats going to be there just not now. And haven't started that cardio waiting on the foot.

Proud of your progress my man! Keep pushing through!
Thanks, means alot from you. Ha, gonna be good to see what happens over the next few months.

Good call brother. Sounds like a very enlightened and wise decision.
Thanks alot. You helped me make it, unknowingly. But you know i got your back when you step up to the stage.

Mmmmm deadlifts. You know how I feel about these :D
yessir. The form is coming quite nicely if i do say so myself.

Took today off. Chest is demolished, and calves are severly sore. Played 2 hours of soccer (on my foot, not the wisest decision) but, that cardio session i made up will not be happening til my foot is healed, but i cannot take away from my soccer, i need to get better, so i will play on a bum foot. I can always run at college lol. Arms tomoro.

-Drew
Awesome work.

Wingman
07-14-10, 9:39 pm
the last part of the post above is meant to be regular and not quoted.

Wingman
07-15-10, 5:28 pm
Had arms today.

One arm DB ext-4x10
CGBP1x10 1x8 1x6 drop x12
V-Bar pressdown 2x12 1x8 drop x11
single arm pulldown 3x10
DB curl 3x10 last set drop x10
EZ bar curl 2x10 1x8
Machine preacher negatives 3 sets to failure
DB preacher 2x10
Abs

Good pump today. Legs tomoro.

-Drew

Mr. Dead
07-15-10, 5:31 pm
Nice!!! I bet them guns were smokin', afterwards!!!

smoothballer
07-16-10, 1:11 pm
Dropsets will definitely smoke them arms. Nice work bro!

AZN-BEEF
07-16-10, 5:36 pm
Dropsets will definitely smoke them arms. Nice work bro!

x2! drop sets ftw

MR.TeachFreak
07-16-10, 11:12 pm
Awesome workout. Great lead in for legs. Hopefully you will have enough strength to hold onto the barbell.