Universal Rep
02-23-07, 2:32 pm
Who here gets it?

Mr.Totality
02-23-07, 2:43 pm
oh indeed

P_Venkman
02-23-07, 2:44 pm
An hour or so after takin the Pak, I'll piss pure yellow two or three times, then it fades off. It seems to have gotten better over the months. When I first started using the Pak almost a year ago the Pak piss was all day.....

man in black
02-23-07, 2:46 pm
Never had it.

IRBS
02-23-07, 2:50 pm
had it till I strated drinking enough water. Now its just a very pale yellow, nearly clear.

Polar Bear
02-23-07, 2:52 pm
Neon yellow. Always.

MassManiac
02-23-07, 2:53 pm
I drink a lot of water so my piss is always pretty clear. The pak adds in some tint of yellow but it's still clear for the most part. I think that if you're getting too yellow of a "pak piss" then you might want to reconsider your water intake, unless you're taking 2 paks a day or additional b-vitamin supplements...

Toni69
02-23-07, 2:53 pm
I think I drink enough water to keep my pee clean! I cant believe I just said that! This is surely a guy thread!

TheOak_akl
02-23-07, 2:56 pm
Yup. Its crazy when its neon yellow. I drink enough water so i dont stress about the color anymore....funny thread

dragondad
02-23-07, 3:00 pm
always the first piss after i take it, then it fades. funny post, almost as bad as the "gas" post (LOL)

doomsdaylover
02-23-07, 3:08 pm
Mine always smells like veggie broth. I pissed in the bathroom at work and it made the whole place reek of soup.

Kon_Rock
02-23-07, 3:09 pm
I always make sure I drink enough water in the morning so that doesn't happen.

brandonA
02-23-07, 3:18 pm
1st one after taking the pak, no matter how much water...clear after that
-b

Phenom
02-23-07, 3:21 pm
and btw for the record....girls pee and GUYS PISS!

anyways, I piss neon once/day...

Toni69
02-23-07, 3:27 pm
and btw for the record....girls pee and GUYS PISS!

anyways, I piss neon once/day...

I did say pee! you just told everyone I am a girl now..I keep that secret until the newbies figure it out themselves you know! LOL...no prob.

focused
02-23-07, 3:30 pm
yeah....i think its funny the neon. i looked forward to that after my first pak. but now depeding on when i take it, all the water i drink just makes it normal? but man it sure does smell exactly the same as when you open the can.

Young&Hungry
02-23-07, 3:49 pm
I usually can knock down my first meal with 1/2 gallon of water, so I've only had Pak piss when I wasn't drinking enough water way back when.

mgmmaze
02-23-07, 3:49 pm
Yo ya at first when i started taking the pak I had a piss test at work. They looked at me like what the fuck. Why is your piss neon green? I’m like multi vitamins bitches. haha well didnt say the bitches part but ya. I notice you drink a shit load of water its not so bad. Cause remember you need water to activate some of the vitamins so drink up bros.

mlaw06
02-23-07, 3:55 pm
My Pak is on the way, so my neon piss is right around the corner

born0withno0soul
02-23-07, 3:56 pm
i stink up the bathroom bad. It will smell like a damn meth lab when i leave.

RowdyRobby
02-23-07, 4:00 pm
Pack pis!! Its funny its named! Get after I a pee or after tking it.

Bob
02-23-07, 4:01 pm
I love it it lets me know my pak is working

kdent
02-23-07, 4:14 pm
Oh jeez, it makes my wife sick if she goes to the bathroom after me. It gets better throughout the day, but still, the first one in the morning is always horendous!

billmd1334
02-23-07, 4:19 pm
I've been lucky... none of that for me yet... but I normally get in almost 2 gallons of water everyday... so that probably helps

COLE
02-23-07, 4:26 pm
Yep I get it!

If I didn't have such good manners, I would not flush just so the next person that has to go will get to enjoy the experience of "Pak Piss" too! Although I have never done this, I have still thought about it a few times. lol

sneezed
02-23-07, 4:32 pm
Yeah i piss Greeg/yellow within 2 hours of taking it

Im still in high school so i piss in the stall and leave it there, We have a huge joke about my green piss... funny shit

focused
02-23-07, 4:34 pm
yeah i remember at work i had to piss so bad, so i just ran to the back, and noticed there was the blue toilet bowl cleaner in there, and i was like fuck it i dont care (i took Pak about an hour prior) and after i was done, that bowl was green as grass. it made me laugh.....i dont know why

MightyMouse
02-23-07, 5:07 pm
had it till I strated drinking enough water. Now its just a very pale yellow, nearly clear.

Ditto

Universal Rep
02-23-07, 5:13 pm
Did I take my Pak today?
Yup....

Funny thing is, a lot of guys think Pak Piss means something is being wasted... When I see Pak Piss, it's positive--it lets me know that my body is loaded up with all that I need, and I'm letting the rest go...

Cheko
02-23-07, 5:17 pm
If my "piss" is clear ... tanks are empty! Danger!

... and yes the O'dor ...

beefhungrybear
02-23-07, 5:17 pm
just the color of the yellow tabs/vitaman C, ain't it?

dbbeast
02-23-07, 5:25 pm
i uesd to get it bad when i first started taking ti but the more your body needs it then the less neon it becomes...funny post tho

Universal Rep
02-23-07, 5:28 pm
That's what we are, fellas...
Haha.

txpower
02-23-07, 5:28 pm
definately get it.

SDR
02-23-07, 5:36 pm
Hell Yeah!

So I guess thats why Universal has that bright yellow packaging to the Pak

Kiwi129
02-23-07, 5:48 pm
I piss neon yellow for about two or three pisses after I take the Pak in the mornings. Personally, I laugh everytime I see it because it's just funny looking. Sometimes I call my girlfriend into the bathroom just to gross her out.

Phil800101
02-23-07, 6:48 pm
Yup. Pak piss, there's nothing like it.

ldskenpo
02-23-07, 6:53 pm
i get the neon color once 2 hours after taking the pak, i also try to time it so the pak piss hits when i do a urinalysis, GREAT conversation starter.

RowdyRobby
02-23-07, 7:06 pm
You should go ahead and get it out of your system...

LuvsThePain
02-23-07, 7:56 pm
I smile every time. When it's neon I'm a happy camper.

StockRock
02-23-07, 8:50 pm
mine turns neon yellow after the first couple times i piss, then fades and i tend to go a lot? Might be drinking too much...

hjayss
02-24-07, 3:54 am
Somebody missed the toilet at work saw it I knew it was an animal arouond here like myself lol.

xenrus
02-24-07, 6:26 am
Pak piss , hehe. when i use to much energy , the eaten Pak will fullfill it , if i used a lot of energy n resorces then it will all be covered , if i use not so much energy
my organism will take as much as it needs to fill the used resorces and piss the rest out.If i drink alcohol lets say , and i like drinkin alcohol :) i try to eat pak in the mornin with some food , and i see bright green , acid piss after that :)

haha , remeber one time i went to a public center where people just rest , cart racing ,play pool , shit like that.I went to the toilet n pissed the acid color piss , n guess what , the flush did not work.lol , i can still remeber the guy's face who walked in after me

never_2_big
02-24-07, 6:47 am
doesnt matter how much water i drnk, my first piss after the pak is always neon... something to look forward to everyday

peterpyper
02-24-07, 2:33 pm
ya i was actually gonna drink my own piss,cause they said reason u piss the colors out cause its pissing out the overfull vitamins lol jp,but ya i drink alot of water thru out the day gotta clean my system

Revolutionary
02-24-07, 3:18 pm
lol i get it sometimes... before all the time but now i drink water like a fuckin whale so hehehhehehehehe not that much

RedLine
02-24-07, 3:22 pm
oh yeah i got the neon yellow pak piss, try this brothers, after you get it, cut the lights and it glows...

ryanlemley1
02-25-07, 2:50 pm
i get it too...good to see i'm not the only one. every time i take any of the paks i get it...isn't it because your body is starting to digest them? i do drink enough water..and after one trip...i'm good. Train Hard!!

SAMSON
02-25-07, 4:08 pm
no matter how much water i drink i can count on at least one neon pisss, early afternoon, everyday. i love it, me and my friends make jokes about it all the time.

welshwarrior
02-25-07, 5:32 pm
pissin in public toilets is great. Neon yellow piss= lots of stares.
Gotta love the Pak
Gotta love being an Animal

brutal
02-25-07, 8:00 pm
my piss would glow under a blacklight its so bright.

YeaILift
02-25-07, 10:23 pm
Yea I drink atleast a gallon and a half of water everyday but the first piss after takina pak damn near glows in the dark.

MELTDOWN
02-25-07, 10:49 pm
always had it...always will. you'd think i had a thermonuclear processing station with the dayglo drainage...

Jason762
02-26-07, 12:00 am
Me too, bright yellow piss. Back when I was living with roommates I wouldn't flush (I'd run the water bill way up if I flushed after every pee) and my roommates would come out wide eyed, saying "Dude! Did you do that?"

I'd just do my innocent look. Ha ha

But I also get yellow piss drinking Rockstar *shrugs*

focused
02-26-07, 12:19 am
Me too, bright yellow piss. Back when I was living with roommates I wouldn't flush (I'd run the water bill way up if I flushed after every pee) and my roommates would come out wide eyed, saying "Dude! Did you do that?"

I'd just do my innocent look. Ha ha

But I also get yellow piss drinking Rockstar *shrugs*

yeah when i used to drink monster that did the trick as well

wolf
02-26-07, 4:07 am
Whenever I see that almost glowing piss, I get the remote feeling that I ought to be wearing a radiation suit or something. I really need to up my water intake.

darkside64
02-26-07, 5:59 am
Im taking in about 2 gallons of water a day. Yet my piss is still not clear. Sometimes I get the feeling that I will always have that neon yellow colored piss for the rest of my life. Nooooooo

Toni69
02-26-07, 6:21 am
This thread may be longer than that crazy ass gas thread you all started and the one with you all swallowing your packs like they were water...you guys are crazy!

ldskenpo
02-26-07, 8:31 am
This thread may be longer than that crazy ass gas thread you all started and the one with you all swallowing your packs like they were water...you guys are crazy!

hey, Toni,
whats wrong with a fart joke? same difference. lol

Universal Rep
02-26-07, 9:41 am

Guilty as charged, haha...

xenrus
02-26-07, 10:19 am

lol Toni :)

we got a puke thread as well ;))

Maccabee
02-26-07, 4:31 pm
Damn it so thats what it is. I just got Animal Pak and I am pissin bright fuckin glow in the dark piss and its freakin me out. I never had piss so yellow in my life. Now that I know its all good.

Toni69
02-26-07, 4:33 pm
lol Toni :)

we got a puke thread as well ;))

How did I miss that one?

Toni69
02-26-07, 4:35 pm
Damn it so thats what it is. I just got Animal Pak and I am pissin bright fuckin glow in the dark piss and its freakin me out. I never had piss so yellow in my life. Now that I know its all good.

Were you getting worried something was wrong with you? LOL..that is so hilarious!

I admit..it happens to me too..I was trying to avoid this thread by saying I drink too much water..you know..I am a girl..dont wanna be all gross and say yea, my pee is freakin' bright ass yellow too. It is only the first time after I take the pak..then it gets more clear. There..you all happy now?

xenrus
02-26-07, 6:47 pm
...applausing to Toni :)))

Maccabee
02-26-07, 6:58 pm
Were you getting worried something was wrong with you? LOL..that is so hilarious!

I admit..it happens to me too..I was trying to avoid this thread by saying I drink too much water..you know..I am a girl..dont wanna be all gross and say yea, my pee is freakin' bright ass yellow too. It is only the first time after I take the pak..then it gets more clear. There..you all happy now?

lol yes we are lol....Honestly Hell Yea, I was worried being that the farthest I ever went with supplements was just whey. Now I am taking Animal Pak and that whole ATP thing with Product M my pee was really yellow.

I aint kidding one night I went to pee and I didnt turn on the light cause I was still able to see and all, and my pee was like glow in the dark lol. I drink alot of water, but I am guessin its not enough.

Mr.Totality
02-26-07, 6:59 pm
yeah it glows is right. it is frigginhilarious. I always know about an hour after pak it is gonna be like a hilighter

auSStin
02-26-07, 7:04 pm
still remember the first day i took a pak and got it, i got so bugged out

Knife
02-27-07, 1:06 am
You know, I never had pak piss until I read this thread, and damned if today it wasn't glowing. Guess I didn't drink enough water, but I still thought it was funny timing.

Lawman
02-27-07, 1:08 am
Its bright yellow, and smells like gasoline...I think its kind of cool.

Before I tore my shoulder up, I was taking M-Stak and Stak2. It gave me gas that stunk so bad it would drive a dog off a gut wagon.

dtrain
02-27-07, 7:26 am
Yellow yup got it know it is running its course when I see the yellow.

Hollow
02-27-07, 10:31 am
Add me to the list.

Toni69
02-27-07, 10:37 am
you guys are all too funny..some funny freakin' shit up in here!....LOL

ghost
02-27-07, 10:40 am
poko, hilarious.....i get that still for the first time when i start a new set of packs...other than that i drink a crap ton of water so it generally doesnt bother me...and with Product M, wow. really bright!

Maccabee
02-27-07, 12:35 pm
I needed a good laugh today so decided to come back here lol. You guys are hilarious I am laughing my ass off here reading these responses lol.

ghost
02-27-07, 12:36 pm
hey, anything we can do to help. lol.

Fullblownchaos22
02-27-07, 2:19 pm
I'm taking two a day one with breakfast and one with dinner and i dont have any problems int his area but i do drink and abnormal amount of water consitently through the day so i would just suggest to over hydrate. the most i ever get is maybe a slight tinge.

BeastFromMiddleEast
02-27-07, 2:22 pm
some are funny, some are akward.

But Animal talk is always good.

Axe
02-27-07, 2:29 pm
This is my first time to this thread and I'm laughing my ass off!

I take it as a great sign when it's glowing yellow...means my body is getting everything it needs and discarding the rest. Gotta love it!

Now if the 'Animal' lab rats make it turn blue or green or something, then I'm gonna freak out!

whatnow5
02-27-07, 2:35 pm
I use to get it, but now I only get it when my water intake is lower.
My mom has the same problem with her vs multi, she was freaked out like you wouldn't believe. She is kind of a hypocondriac(sp?) and wasn't going to take her multi, untill I told her she should up her water intake.

jeff00z28
02-27-07, 3:43 pm
i thought i was the only one. Its green

Ricky P
02-28-07, 8:01 pm
The first piss after taking the Pak, neon yellow. Everytime. Love it, let's you know it's workin',

"Made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good." Haha.

Hatred
02-28-07, 10:11 pm
Who DOESN'T get it?

FORGEDBYSTEEL
02-28-07, 10:44 pm
"PAK PISS" is really ur body expelling all the unused b vitamins

Sir
03-01-07, 9:43 am
averaging 12-13 times a day

YoungN'Hungry
03-01-07, 7:44 pm
my piss is neon green....has anyone had that?

rjs
03-07-07, 10:57 am
Who here gets it?

are you kidding me? the first few pisses after I take the pak would glow in the dark. but I don't worry about that, because I know I'm drinking enough water and after a while the color will become clear again.

Peace

Anderson33
03-07-07, 11:00 am
Mine could glow in the dark

Cheko
03-07-07, 12:02 pm
Actually at the end of my workout I finish Nitro G and Storm combo (around 600 ml of water). Man is my piss stink ... Dark yellow death..

DRIVEN
03-07-07, 2:10 pm
roommates mistaked it as lemonlime gatorade

**Subscribe**

Face1355
03-07-07, 11:43 pm
i know where the color for all those glow sticks come from now

SpecialBlend
03-08-07, 2:43 am
haha i feel like im coloring a book when i take a piss.

WillWest
06-15-07, 9:19 am
Just wondering if anyone else on Pak has got bright, near flourescent green p*ss? If not then im gonna start worrying!!

G Diesel
06-15-07, 9:31 am
Just wondering if anyone else on Pak has got bright, near flourescent green p*ss? If not then im gonna start worrying!!

Pak piss bro... Just means you are taking in an abundance of B vitamins, which is a good thing. Peace, G

krazyassmexican
06-15-07, 9:35 am
damn rite that's the pak piss dont worry about it bro

Space Cowboy
06-15-07, 9:40 am
I truly miss my 'PAK PISS', the crud im on as a part time substitute jus about makes my stream distinguishable from tap water. Its when you bUy other brand Amino's and your 'brad pitts' go green is when you gotta start thinkin........

EASI

WillWest
06-15-07, 9:47 am
Its good to know the culprit behind it. I've been eating asparagus aswell so in the bog im thinking "Man, This is off!" but now i know - Vitamin B for hulk piss.

Thanks for the quick responses.

Universal Rep
06-29-07, 5:01 pm
Classic thread that needed bumpin'...

Space Cowboy
06-29-07, 5:14 pm
Classic thread that needed bumpin'...

U-REP, bumpin up this thread............ could this mean the new ANIMAL product will be ANIMAL PAK with a new piss generator?

"New from UNIVERSAL NUTRITION, the all new ANIMAL PAK, stand back as your piss reaches all new dimensions, choose from 4 different lines

1) ANIMAL PAK 'RAINBOW PISS' - for the undecided animal
2) ANIMAL PAK 'GLITTER PISS' - for those with a disco ball and some modjo
3) ANIMAL PAK 'BLACK n WHITE PISS' - for the hardcore old skool animal
4) ANIMAL PAK 'PINK PISS' - for the camper, more feminine animal

EASI

benmatthews90
06-29-07, 5:22 pm
U-REP, bumpin up this thread............ could this mean the new ANIMAL product will be ANIMAL PAK with a new piss generator?

"New from UNIVERSAL NUTRITION, the all new ANIMAL PAK, stand back as your piss reaches all new dimensions, choose from 4 different lines

1) ANIMAL PAK 'RAINBOW PISS' - for the undecided animal
2) ANIMAL PAK 'GLITTER PISS' - for those with a disco ball and some modjo
3) ANIMAL PAK 'BLACK n WHITE PISS' - for the hardcore old skool animal
4) ANIMAL PAK 'PINK PISS' - for the camper, more feminine animal

EASI

5) ANIMAL PAK 'GREEN PISS' for the soldiers sitting in a bush trying not to get noticed

k1usa
06-29-07, 7:03 pm
GLOW IN HE DARK PISS---PAK + Nitro + shock+ paint thinner....

xtroutzx
06-30-07, 3:43 am
i piss mountain dew

The_Dude
07-06-07, 8:02 am
me pak piss too :)

Beowulf
07-06-07, 8:59 am
Pak Piss is the way to mark your territory.

Medford
07-15-07, 10:28 pm
love this thread

Arnold Is Numero Uno
07-18-07, 9:12 pm
remember that your piss isnt totally clear, its just that all the toilet water dampens out the color...but still, you could call it clear compared to a morning piss

kalewolf
07-18-07, 10:21 pm
It's from all the B vitamins, no?

simpleguy
07-19-07, 2:50 am

right bro, your body took all it needed and pissed out the rest... b vitamins produce energy, and for example when I have a really busy day I won't piss that yellow, because my body still holds to the b vitamins... when not, well, 3-4 times a golden piss lol

FistofSteel
07-19-07, 5:26 pm
Mine always smells like veggie broth. I pissed in the bathroom at work and it made the whole place reek of soup.

yea mine too...that disgusting~!

Medford
07-25-07, 8:47 pm
I went and printed out this thread. worth the trip

Goltnor
07-28-07, 1:29 pm
Hehehe is really cool, I started today with my pak and WoW pak piss here hehee it's funny I was laughing in the bat :)

Lowdown5
07-28-07, 2:16 pm
Makes it easy to aim.

lil ox
07-28-07, 2:27 pm
Usually the first one after, sometimes not, regardless of what color it is I drink so much water it feels like heaven every time I piss, like a fuckin race horse. DAMNIT BOY!

G Core
07-28-07, 2:29 pm
I try it once 2 years ago (44 tube), after the radioactive yellow color of my piss I got freak out and stopped using it, never in my life pissed a color like that. Now that I found this great website with an awesome FORVM I found out why my piss is like that... the B Vitamins my body dont use. Great Thread.

Giant Killer
07-28-07, 2:37 pm
I drink so much water it feels like heaven every time I piss

I KNOW IT! There's no better high on earth than when you have to take a piss so bad, and then you let it go. Haha.

Lowdown5
07-28-07, 3:05 pm
I KNOW IT! There's no better high on earth than when you have to take a piss so bad, and then you let it go. Haha.

I was so slammed at work yesterday and that coupled with 2 gallons of water, every trip to piss was like a dead man walking there, and like I just won the lottery after.

Riesjs
07-30-07, 6:17 pm
Too funny when you get up from your desk every 45 min to hit the john....haha

Joker-Roo
07-30-07, 6:28 pm
Took my pak this morning, have pissed over 10 times today,, and now at 7pm it was super yellow pak piss. Anyone explain?. I felt a sharp pain in my lower back left side(presume kidney) then had to use the bathroom and that happened?

Anybody?

Andru

Arnold Is Numero Uno
07-30-07, 10:06 pm
Took my pak this morning, have pissed over 10 times today,, and now at 7pm it was super yellow pak piss. Anyone explain?. I felt a sharp pain in my lower back left side(presume kidney) then had to use the bathroom and that happened?

Anybody?

Andru

im not sure man, that shoulda happened a lot earlier than that

norrim1
07-30-07, 10:49 pm
Neon yellow, that's a weight off my shoulders. Thought I was the only one! Thanks for the help piss pals:)

ssnodgra
08-03-07, 4:55 am
I am no doc, but this is my understanding. Pak piss is basically unused water soluble vitamin being eliminated. Your body does not need it so dumps it. The smell is one of the vitamins, I forget which one. drinking enough water should eliminate the smell but will probably not eliminate color.

ryanlemley1
08-03-07, 12:54 pm
hear that brother..i get it a lot and i drink almost a gallon and a half a day. nasty stuff.

Medford
08-03-07, 1:17 pm
damn this is some funny stuff. If you have never taken animal paks before it makes you wanna run out and try it just so you can have these great piss experiences

B.C.
08-07-07, 1:56 pm
My day just ain't complete until I turn a urinal into a neon sign...announcing to the world that an Animal was here. It's the little things.

krazyassmexican
08-07-07, 1:59 pm
My day just ain't complete until I turn a urinal into a neon sign...announcing to the world that an Animal was here. It's the little things. damn bro be cool and flush it
LOL

B.C.
08-07-07, 2:52 pm
damn bro be cool and flush it
LOL

Our urinals at work are auto flush...sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

krazyassmexican
08-07-07, 2:55 pm
Our urinals at work are auto flush...sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. i am just fucking around bro, all well

BigAnt
08-07-07, 3:02 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of the vitamins are water soulable so, what your body can't use it wil "leave" your body in urine, love that green-yellow Gatorade color!

Rather take more and piss out a couple of pennies worth than not have enough!

B.C.
08-07-07, 6:20 pm
i am just fucking around bro, all well

No worries man, I hate it when dudes don't flush too. Some-o-them fuckers got stuff WAY worse than Pak Piss. I can't possibly think of what they do to themselves to piss like that!

Medford
08-09-07, 11:44 am
ya know it wasn't much different than the color I'd get from my stupid cheap One Source for women vitamin with green tea extract. I thought it was from the green tea, didn't know it was from the water soluable vitamins

Universal Rep
08-09-07, 2:45 pm

Exactly.

hjayss
08-10-07, 1:25 am
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of the vitamins are water soulable so, what your body can't use it wil "leave" your body in urine, love that green-yellow Gatorade color!

Good call on that bro mos def...

Medford
08-10-07, 2:53 pm
there's a whole thread called pak piss and it's worth reading cause it will crack you up, funny stuff

simpleguy
08-16-07, 3:37 am
yeah, a really cool thread

james_1990
08-16-07, 2:48 pm
my is normally a bright yellow colour when i take pak but for the last week ive been on pak pump and m stack and my piss has gone glow in the dark i swear

Thrawn
08-17-07, 4:05 pm
My Animal supplements have arrived (Pak, Flex) and i am proud to announce that my urine has turned into a truly unfashionable bright neon yellow =)

MassMonster
08-17-07, 4:10 pm
its funny to sit there and piss like that u feel like u turn off a light its gunna glow in the dark..

rjs
08-17-07, 4:17 pm
My Animal supplements have arrived (Pak, Flex) and i am proud to announce that my urine has turned into a truly unfashionable bright neon yellow =)

i heard from a friend that these supps are extremely expensive in the Netherlands. what's your thought about this?

Thrawn
08-17-07, 4:35 pm
i heard from a friend that these supps are extremely expensive in the Netherlands. what's your thought about this?

This may sound a bit 'snobby' or strange (can't find the right word, remember, i am from the Netherlands, but i haven't really looked at the prices so far. My salary allows me to buy stuff like this without worry or checking my account. I believe i payed about 40 euros for Pak and 42 euros for Flex (i also bought two shirts and GainFast 3100). Don't know if i would call this expensive or not. Don't get me wrong, i am not mr. Icanaffordall, but this bill does not sting me one bit and i want the best for my body and training. The Pak-piss is worth every penny =)))

rjs
08-17-07, 6:20 pm
This may sound a bit 'snobby' or strange (can't find the right word, remember, i am from the Netherlands, but i haven't really looked at the prices so far. My salary allows me to buy stuff like this without worry or checking my account. I believe i payed about 40 euros for Pak and 42 euros for Flex (i also bought two shirts and GainFast 3100). Don't know if i would call this expensive or not. Don't get me wrong, i am not mr. Icanaffordall, but this bill does not sting me one bit and i want the best for my body and training. The Pak-piss is worth every penny =)))

yeah, definitively very expensive. but hey, you're absolutely right, when it comes to your body, there's no price tag on that. i'm on the same boat here. everything on this island is imported, so you could imagine the prices. thank God, i have a decent job and i can afford these things. and yes, the pak piss is priceless, lol.

btw, i'm from the dutch caribbean. ABC islands.

Thrawn
08-19-07, 5:03 am
yeah, definitively very expensive. but hey, you're absolutely right, when it comes to your body, there's no price tag on that. i'm on the same boat here. everything on this island is imported, so you could imagine the prices. thank God, i have a decent job and i can afford these things. and yes, the pak piss is priceless, lol.

btw, i'm from the dutch caribbean. ABC islands.

Bet that is a great place to live and train. Weather must be tons better then here in the Netherlands...
Talking about Pak-piss; i marked the toilet in my gym with the Neon =) Let them all know there is an Animal lurking around!

rjs
08-20-07, 9:07 am
Bet that is a great place to live and train. Weather must be tons better then here in the Netherlands...
Talking about Pak-piss; i marked the toilet in my gym with the Neon =) Let them all know there is an Animal lurking around!

yes it is. great for outdoor activities all year long.

lol on the pak piss.

funny how small this world is. my friend lives and works in Groningen. he works at R.U.G.

MassMonster
08-20-07, 10:02 pm
is it beneficial to break up pak into 2 doses so the body wont reject an overload of vitamns at 1 time...

simpleguy
08-21-07, 3:41 am
it's not an overload, but if you feel you need, take a second pak throughout the day

caveman
09-01-07, 8:39 am
yo dudes i totally know what your talking about

ldskenpo
09-01-07, 10:38 am
last mon, my unit had a urinalysis, I was 1 of those selected to test, I come out with a radioactive colored bottle, the CO got kind of concerned and then someone in line said "ANIMALPAK RULES"

MassMonster
09-01-07, 10:42 am
last mon, my unit had a urinalysis, I was 1 of those selected to test, I come out with a radioactive colored bottle, the CO got kind of concerned and then someone in line said "ANIMALPAK RULES"

hahahahaha thats sum funny shit... man im on for sum job interviews and a physical i wonder how thats gunna turn out lol

simpleguy
09-01-07, 11:32 am

haha bad I wasn't there I would've cracked myself

Riesjs
09-01-07, 12:14 pm

Thats way too funny. Gives ya something to talk about..

daninarmy
09-01-07, 7:48 pm
I am in the Army also cant wait to freak them out on PISS TEST DAY!!!!

hawes
09-05-07, 5:58 am
Hi all,

This is my 1st post here. I have been taking Animal Pak for the past week and was wondering why my piss was nuclear yellow. I then thankfully stumbled across this site/thread.

I am glad I am not alone.

Good luck and keep training hard.

Steve

HULK X 2
09-13-07, 11:06 am
Pak piss was worse when i first started, but seems to be thinning out the longer i have been on it.

Sorry i missed the afore mentioned "fart thread", sounds like a gem.

THORSHAMMER
09-13-07, 11:25 am
I Am Pissin Gatorade Colored Shit........was Abit Concerned At First But After The Thread Felt Abit Better......but My Piss Looked Like I Was Swallowin Highlighters........

THORSHAMMER
09-13-07, 11:26 am
I am in the Army also cant wait to freak them out on PISS TEST DAY!!!!

HOW THAT GO??????

Hoffdogg
09-13-07, 7:40 pm
I have never had that, maybe a little if I didn't have enough water but definately not to the extent I have read here.

snakecorda
09-21-07, 4:33 pm
I've been taking the Pak for about a month now. I've gotten the piss everytime. I try to keep my water consumption up, so I'm drinking about a gallon to two gallons a day. I look forward to the color.

Ragingbull
09-24-07, 3:24 am
Try the Pak with aspargus and your piss will be off the hook.

BigLansford
09-28-07, 9:14 am
Oh yeah, it's awesome. We've got blue stuff in our toilet at school, so it makes it a nice green Jello color. I don't even flush it, it's so pretty.

Medford
09-28-07, 7:27 pm
I Am Pissin Gatorade Colored Shit........was Abit Concerned At First But After The Thread Felt Abit Better......but My Piss Looked Like I Was Swallowin Highlighters........

swallowing highlighters...Rotflmao

bobbymart
10-03-07, 9:21 pm
Try the Pak with aspargus and your piss will be off the hook.

Dude I just spewed watter all over my cpu that is some funny shit!!!

RoJoHen
10-03-07, 11:04 pm
This is not really worthy of its own thread, but I will mention it anyway.

Shock Therapy makes me poop!

As soon as I start drinking it, it makes me have to poop right away. I used to have this problem with coffee if I drank it first thing in the morning. It used to be kind of annoying, but now I've just learned to incorporate my Shock Therapy pre-workout poop into my daily routine.

NumeroUno
10-08-07, 2:19 pm
Just to add to the thread. The different colored piss is mostly attributed to your B vitamins. Fun fact

Riesjs
10-15-07, 6:09 pm
If it wasnt brite yellow, i would worry.

HKR-Chief
10-16-07, 1:52 am
It's like a liquid neon yellow highlighter. I actually look forward to it now. Usually only lasts for one piss, usually by the second one, it's back to normal. Haven't tried it with asparagus yet, mainly because I take it in the morning and don't have access to (or want) asparagus in the morning.

Arnold Is Numero Uno
10-16-07, 9:22 am

As soon as I start drinking it, it makes me have to poop right away. I used to have this problem with coffee if I drank it first thing in the morning. It used to be kind of annoying, but now I've just learned to incorporate my Shock Therapy pre-workout poop into my daily routine.

dude, that happens to me now too...i just started taking it last thursday....im glad im not the only one lol

lycan_warlord
10-23-07, 5:20 pm
i've been pissing "tuna" for the past idk....year practically.

sensitive pregnant girlfriend nose....no like.

-lycan

Cstlfx
10-23-07, 5:30 pm

Happens to me too. haha, i thought i just had a weak stomach.

By week three, cuts makes my piss smell like shit, anyone else?

Northman
10-23-07, 9:54 pm
With all the different sups I'm on, my urine has a whole different aroma each time I piss. The morning "boutique" is strong and will probably act like ammonia for my lifts, while at night it gains more overtones of sulfur.

jiggaman2g
10-24-07, 10:55 am
Look at that! This is my second time on this site and my second post and ALREADY my concern went announced. I've been taking AP for about a week now and when I went to take a leak after day 2 and noticed that the toilet water was glowing like something radioactive I got the thinking "what am I doing to myself"? Damn, just glad to see it's not just me.

MYKL
10-24-07, 5:35 pm
I have yet to experiance the 'glow' whilst stacking the PAK with M-STAK.

This, to me, is a great sign that my body is using everything I'm thowing into it.

When I am on sups that set me back as much as a double cycle of TEST does, I am elated to know that I am absorbing the majority of it.

Miller54
10-26-07, 10:54 pm
Sometimes in public restrooms i don't like to flush the urinal so everyone knows I'm a badass w/ neon piss.

Lethal_Banana
10-30-07, 7:54 am
Sometimes in public restrooms i don't like to flush the urinal so everyone knows I'm a badass w/ neon piss.

Haha! I'm sure if an Animal comes into that restroom and sees your piss, he'd give the toilet a thumb's up and whisper "Aaah, Pak Piss" silently to himself.

Fyre Bush
11-09-07, 7:12 pm
If I'm not peeing yellow when I get to work, I dip into my stash of paks in my desk when I forgot to take one at home.

Just a caution, if it's brown, stings and stinks, you may be having a reaction to your protein or taking in excess that your body can't process.

Moose 13
11-13-07, 12:15 pm
best described as neon green. shit a like a moose too. damn

pipski86
11-13-07, 4:41 pm
wen i 1st started takin pak and started pissin bright yellow i was worried something was wrong. but come to find out everything was fine, if not better. jus a lil bit to many B vitamins in my system haha whou woulda thought. i would never train with out it! EVER.

alecto42
11-13-07, 4:47 pm
If I'm not peeing yellow when I get to work, I dip into my stash of paks in my desk when I forgot to take one at home.

Just a caution, if it's brown, stings and stinks, you may be having a reaction to your protein or taking in excess that your body can't process.

Actually brown or dark urine has several serious conditions.. Main one would be liver disease, or hepatitis. However ive also heard it can signify cancer.

This being said if you ever do have brown urine, see a Dr. Immedatly.

Also, the more water you drink the faster you flush your system and the b-complex which is water soluble, MAIN REASON you piss neon after a multi-vitamin

Syringemouth
11-13-07, 4:47 pm

That is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. How are you badass with neon piss? Come on.

pmug0000
11-14-07, 3:05 pm
Should I be worried if my piss is NOT bright yellow when I take the Pak? And is it weird if I don't shit myself when I take other supps? I feel like the freak since I don't piss neon and shit myself.
Pak does give me some rank burps, but it is an acquired taste, and I kind of like it now.

ghost
11-14-07, 3:09 pm
Nah, you are fine mugg.

oscarzhang
11-22-07, 2:37 am
that's really cool to see so many people talk about piss here. I bout a can of pak this Monday, will get soon. :) will post my piss color too...

simpleguy
11-27-07, 1:11 pm
that's really cool to see so many people talk about piss here. I bout a can of pak this Monday, will get soon. :) will post my piss color too...

I can pretty much guess what your your piss color would be, but go on, post it lol

oscarzhang
12-04-07, 1:58 am
the piss really smells like shit!

Northman
12-04-07, 2:11 am

No, it's the sweet smell of success!

Chin
12-04-07, 2:15 am
No, it's the sweet smell of success!

Ha except when you have to drink 8 liters of water to stop your piss from looking green...

BaseballMonster
12-04-07, 8:03 am
it amazing, yes after like 35 mins i get it but i drink mad H2O so then im like pissin 9-10 times in the next 3 hours

oscarzhang
12-05-07, 2:25 am
Ha except when you have to drink 8 liters of water to stop your piss from looking green...

it's yellow

kyderz
12-05-07, 2:51 am
I don't piss yellow..

I piss Mountain Dew.

I'm serious..try some!

Beat that.

If I'm not superhuman, then who is?

simpleguy
12-05-07, 2:28 pm

mine smells like veggies, maybe I should try it with asparagus lol

simpleguy
12-05-07, 2:30 pm
We've got blue stuff in our toilet at school, so it makes it a nice green Jello color. I don't even flush it, it's so pretty.

I'm lucky enough not to be around you guys, I know you feel good about 'marking the territory' but my advice to you is flush

Shawn J
12-05-07, 4:37 pm
Yea the light green freaks me out every time. It's even brighter in the early morning hours!!! Nice smell though >:()

Burke Knapp
12-08-07, 3:04 pm
Got that neon yellow goin on here but no smell except when I open that can

Bigtwalker
12-09-07, 6:28 pm
Dont worry bout the color fellas, its just the B vitamins in pee. Just your body's way of gettin rid of what you dont use. I myself was worried but my gf is an RN and she told me not to worry bout it. You will just pee mountain dew for a lil while.

JHOORNSTRA
12-11-07, 2:41 pm
To get the full effect of the Pak, I split it up with all 5-6 meals. I feel I get better absorption of each vitamin and nutrient this way. Also no pak piss.

krazyassmexican
12-11-07, 3:04 pm
To get the full effect of the Pak, I split it up with all 5-6 meals. I feel I get better absorption of each vitamin and nutrient this way. Also no pak piss.

senseless
the pak
gets absorbed during the whole day already by taking the whole pak at once
also
pak piss is not bad

kyderz
12-11-07, 3:09 pm

My friend told me he was going to try this, because it was hard to take all at the same sitting.

I was baffled, and I don't get the reasoning behind this.

The pak is meant to give your body the remaining nutrients you don't get from food.

What if for some reason one of the things in pak needs to be used in the am, but you don't take that specific pill until after dinner?

It is nothing but detrimental IMO.

Slam it, and enjoy the pak piss.

It's there to be looked at, and when you see it, you kind of have to give a little sniff.

>:0

JHOORNSTRA
12-11-07, 4:41 pm
the vitamins in the pak are at megadoses. if you took them all at once...it would be impossible for your kidneys to filter at such a high rate. the GFR of your kidneys is maintained at a certain level, no matter how much water you drink. But hey everybody likes to do it a certain way. I was just sayin how I do it.

krazyassmexican
12-11-07, 4:45 pm
if you took them all at once...it would be impossible for your kidneys to filter at such a high rate

says who?
just remember
those mega dozed vitamins are water or fat soluble!

JHOORNSTRA
12-11-07, 4:52 pm
says who?
just remember
those mega dozed vitamins are water or fat soluble!

says every book on kidney function...I learned all this stuff when I was becoming a pharmacist. I'm not sayin you won't get any effect from takin it all at once. I just feel it's better to split it up IMO

krazyassmexican
12-11-07, 4:56 pm
says every book on kidney function...I learned all this stuff when I was becoming a pharmacist. I'm not sayin you won't get any effect from takin it all at once. I just feel it's better to split it up IMO

VITAMINS ARE WATER OR FAT SOLUBLE BRO!

JHOORNSTRA
12-11-07, 5:10 pm
VITAMINS ARE WATER OR FAT SOLUBLE BRO!

my bad bro I dont wanna get into a debate. do your thing.

krazyassmexican
12-11-07, 7:14 pm
my bad bro I dont wanna get into a debate. do your thing.

i am not debating anything
if you are a pharmacist you should know that vitamins are either water soluble or fat soluble
that means

your foods or your water will desolve them

dont worry about your liver

i would worry 1000 times more if i was drinking alcohol than if i am taking 45 to 50 pills a day

Riesjs
12-11-07, 7:21 pm
done..

JHOORNSTRA
12-11-07, 9:24 pm
ok then

peace.

kyderz
12-12-07, 4:41 am
I wonder if I pissed into a yellow x-factor gatorade bottle several times, would someone possibly be fooled if they didn't smell the vitamin-ness of the "gatorade"...?

arkhangelsk
12-12-07, 10:41 am
my piss is normal as it was before i used animalpak.. i started this week, though.

i weight about 113 kilograms (dunno.. 230lbs maybe) with 18%bf..

should i use 2 paks a day? (i do hope one is enough.. it's damn expensive over here)

krazyassmexican
12-12-07, 10:45 am
my piss is normal as it was before i used animalpak.. i started this week, though.

i weight about 113 kilograms (dunno.. 230lbs maybe) with 18%bf..

should i use 2 paks a day? (i do hope one is enough.. it's damn expensive over here)

one will do the job bro

arkhangelsk
12-12-07, 11:02 am
tnx..

one more thing.. is there any chance of my body being non-respondent to animalpak?

is it sure to work? cause i don't feel anything different. i also didn't respond to creatine monohidrate at any rate..

pls advise bros

krazyassmexican
12-12-07, 1:26 pm
tnx..

one more thing.. is there any chance of my body being non-respondent to animalpak?

is it sure to work? cause i don't feel anything different. i also didn't respond to creatine monohidrate at any rate..

pls advise bros

pak is a powermulti

not GOD!

Lleonart
12-28-07, 10:57 am
Yeah if I dont drink enough water my piss is so yellow it glows in the dark

kamrynd
12-28-07, 11:35 am
dont you love the pak piss?

Lleonart
12-28-07, 11:41 am
dont you love the pak piss?

I love the pack piss. It means I have the right stuff in my system.

THORSHAMMER
12-28-07, 11:43 am
pak is a powermulti

not GOD!

Now yeah your right it might not be God of this world, Put the Pak Is God of my SUPPS!!! I have rotated different supps numerous times, trying all the new hype or switchin when I fill I've plateaued but I have never swithced from THE PAK... I swear by this supp and keep it stocked.....Highly recommened
And Yes I love the Pak piss....

krazyassmexican
12-28-07, 11:48 am
Now yeah your right it might not be God of this world, Put the Pak Is God of my SUPPS!!! I have rotated different supps numerous times, trying all the new hype or switchin when I fill I've plateaued but I have never swithced from THE PAK... I swear by this supp and keep it stocked.....Highly recommened
And Yes I love the Pak piss....

read between the lines brother
i swear by animal pak
i could even dare to run out of protein but never of pak

what i am trying to say
is that the man wants the pak to act like the miracle pill
and he's comparing multivitamins to creatine mono!
imposible!

walkintobattle
12-29-07, 12:24 pm
yep, Neon Yellow Pee the first couple times.

scandy
01-03-08, 9:56 pm
Today was my first day taking the pak and sure shit I fired out bright yellow... I already drink lots of water, but I'm gonna crank it up again tomorrow and see if I can lessen the brightness...

scandy
01-04-08, 8:16 pm
Aaaaaaand the first piss was the neon colour again, but after that it was just mildly yellowish... pretty normal. I guess the more water the better.

RenegadeRows
01-04-08, 9:14 pm
tnx..

pls advise bros

dude... the pak is a multivitamin! it is not a hocus pocus potion. What body do you know of becomes immune to vitamins and minerals over time? Im sorry, dont mean to be a dick but saying something that is like asking if the body will become fire-resistant if burnt multiple times.

Big-Ivan84
02-02-08, 6:46 am
Hi everyone. My piss is neon yellow color, but smell is something man like........like rotten radioactive cabbage and the fart too.

Feel The Power
02-02-08, 8:01 am
thats all the b vitamins that make it look like mountain dew piss. The pak is definately a sup. I have to have.

Hi everyone. My piss is neon yellow color, but smell is something man like........like rotten radioactive cabbage and the fart too.

BrandonNJFlex
02-04-08, 12:29 pm
Has anyone else besides me noticed a little bit of acne form the animal pak? i know everyones bodys different and no one drug effects two people the same...but animal pak has a good amount of Iodine (from kelp) 150 mcgs. My dermotalogist told me Idone is a key factor for Acne.

Caboco
02-05-08, 10:28 pm
I have a great story about Pak piss.

My little bro and I built a little campfire, and normally we pee on it to put it out, its part of the machismo rituals. So I took a good wizzle on it and the smoke came up thicker than I have ever seen it before, and I remembered "oh ya I took my pak this mornin". It had the weirdest smell to it too.

(Warning : may cause asphyxiation)

(by the way we heaped snow on it afterwards, so as to make sure that the fire was out)

LiftBig315
02-09-08, 10:30 am
I drink a lot of water throughout the day...take the pak with my breakfast.

I don't have neon piss....just a yellow tint. But one morning when we were hunting I took my pak with breakfast as usual. Then later that morning had an energy drink.

I pissed a neon green color...guessing the vitamins in the drink mixing with the pak is what did it....it looked like the tabs on monster drinks.

h 3 L L b 0 y
02-10-08, 11:09 am
Dunno if its been said before, but is the change in colour due to your body pissing out all the extra vit/mins that your body doesn't need?

LiftBig315
02-10-08, 12:23 pm
Dunno if its been said before, but is the change in colour due to your body pissing out all the extra vit/mins that your body doesn't need?

I think it is because vitamins are fat or water soluble...read through some of the replies and you will come across it.

throwermuscle
02-13-08, 11:42 am
okay im not gonna lie, i came just to throw my shit in there, but after readin some of this im laughin my ass off. sorry. i thought i was the only one for a while there. it comes out neon yellow, and for some reason its acrid man i mean dang seriously....i think ive taken dumps that smell better...whats up with that?

Archilla
02-27-08, 1:07 am
My order of Animal Pak finally arrived,i took it and knew what would happened.
I waited, i waited patiently. And then it happened.

This neon yellow, highlighter looking piss that seemingly lit up the dark and dingy bathroom I was in.

It was fucking great, i felt like a new man. The first pak piss in a long time of pak pisses.

Santent
03-05-08, 11:18 pm
And all this time, i thought my piss was yellow cause i was special

pain4life
04-15-08, 2:47 am
Who here gets it?

I get the pak piss however, in my opinion it is by far the best multivitamin on the market. Animal Pak should be in every lifters gym bag!!!

edoublep
04-20-08, 2:09 pm
Took my first Pak yesterday and holy shit, my piss was nearly glow in the dark! The smell was potent!

SQUAT or DIE!
04-20-08, 2:34 pm
Took my first Pak yesterday and holy shit, my piss was nearly glow in the dark! The smell was potent!

welcome to the pak piss.. its fun

joelast
04-21-08, 10:14 am
The smell is ridiculous sometimes, neon piss that smells like a chem lab is always a good time

trissynashville
04-22-08, 2:39 am
I like to tell my co-pissers in the bathroom that I have a urinary infection and show them the yellowness that is my post-Pak urine.

SQUAT or DIE!
04-22-08, 2:41 am
I like to tell my co-pissers in the bathroom that I have a urinary infection and show them the yellowness that is my post-Pak urine.

creative!!

BiG in NYC 823
04-22-08, 8:23 am
Why haven't i had the "Pak Piss"?
I get to work and usually have breakfast at my desk. Then i take a pak out and start popping the pills back.
I usually drink anywhere from 20-25 oz of water w/ the Pak and thus far, i have NOT had the so called "Pak Piss"!!!

Is this just me? I am not saying I want it, but i just find it strange that everyone reports to have it, but yet, i have yet to piss "Pak Piss"

Italianmuscle08
05-06-08, 5:49 pm
i stink up the bathroom bad. It will smell like a damn meth lab when i leave.

yea my piss fucking stinks, it smells liek the pak can

Hoffdogg
05-06-08, 5:53 pm
You all need to drink more water...

SQUAT or DIE!
05-06-08, 9:36 pm
yea my piss fucking stinks, it smells liek the pak can

never had it that bad, and now even if i do get it i cant smell it...

Sir J-Werk
05-06-08, 9:39 pm
You all need to drink more water...

a very big X2!!!

LHS Monster
05-06-08, 9:39 pm
just put it in a bottle chill it and serve it to your drunk buddies as a mai-tai mwuhahahah well they werent my buddies they were just assholes and the next day myspace bulletin

SQUAT or DIE!
05-06-08, 9:46 pm
just put it in a bottle chill it and serve it to your drunk buddies as a mai-tai mwuhahahah well they werent my buddies they were just assholes and the next day myspace bulletin

you are a twisted indivdual... and thats a fuckin awesome prank...

LHS Monster
05-06-08, 10:15 pm
well the kid was getting a lil to close to my cousin if you catch my drift and i knew he was an asshole so a lil fun and a what are you gonna do about it got him to leave her alone... she was none to happy but hey what are ya gonna do about it lol

BarryClark
05-06-08, 10:33 pm

"Co-pissers?"...LOL I nominate the word to be added to the dictionary--or at least the dictionary of American slang.

I have had some bad PakPiss before...the worst my piss has every smelled, however, is after eating asparagus....such an odd, disgusting odor--I'll try to think of analogy--perhaps and open sewage line? A backed-up septic tank? It doesn't affect everyone but it definitely does me.

pmug0000
05-06-08, 10:37 pm

I really hope you're joking...

LHS Monster
05-06-08, 10:43 pm
I really hope you're joking...

as mean as that sounds ..... no

Ferrum Pectus
05-07-08, 7:41 am
Like a stream of mountain dew...After my second 20 oz bottle of water in the morning it lightens up.

LiftBig315
05-15-08, 7:21 pm
My buddy just started up with the Pak, and some Shock Therapy after seeing the gains I have been making.

Yesterday was his first day taking the pak, and he decided to drink an energy drink as well...I go man, you should just be drinking water...you are gonna be surprised when you go to piss.

(he drinks plenty of water too, but I have experienced that first hand)

So we are fishing lastnight, and he goes to take a leak and says "holy shit man, it looks like I am pissing coolant."

Thought that was a funny story...I think he got a little too much Vitamin B from the Energy drink and a Pak.

Jonken
07-06-08, 4:54 am
I get it, but not everyday. The smell is horrible...

Jonken
07-06-08, 5:00 am

Best thing ive heard, in weeks! hillarious

npeezy
07-06-08, 8:40 am

omg that is great.....so cruel.....but oh so great! hahaha