PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pak in a blender?

Spoken
05-07-10, 12:14 pm
Just looking for a more convenient way to take this pak with everything else i take. I find myself rushing in the morning and half of my oatmeal came up while trying to get a pak down. I guess if a blender isnt a good idea i'll just wake up earlier to have more time to slow down.

thanks!

Aggression
05-07-10, 12:30 pm
Sure, you can blend it with a protein shake or something. No problems.

PIJW
05-07-10, 12:37 pm
You can also use a coffee grinder and turn them into almost powered and mix it with almost any drink.

Spoken
05-07-10, 6:29 pm
I just heard somethings about them being time released. I wasn't sure if turning them into powder would effect how they work.

LegendKillerJosh
05-07-10, 7:51 pm
You can put them in a shake or grind them up otherwise. HOWEVER, the pills are meant to be time released when you need them and obviously grinding or blending them will ruin that effect.

Joker-Roo
05-07-10, 8:05 pm
Just looking for a more convenient way to take this pak with everything else i take. I find myself rushing in the morning and half of my oatmeal came up while trying to get a pak down. I guess if a blender isnt a good idea i'll just wake up earlier to have more time to slow down.

thanks!

It'll get easier and your body will adapt to holding those suckers down

LegendKillerJosh
05-07-10, 8:15 pm
It'll get easier and your body will adapt to holding those suckers down

you don't have to take pak with breakfast. Take it with lunch or dinner if you want, or with your pre workout meal

Hercules
05-07-10, 9:19 pm
Take Pak in pill form. It seems like blending and mixing it with something would make your shake taste terrible. Hell, you could just chew 'em...