PDA

View Full Version : ~help~

Newbe
05-10-10, 10:22 am
im not completely new to animal pak... ive taken the back *alone* for 3 months straight about 1/2 yr ago.... however i jut received a new order of animal pak and animal cuts from Bodybulding.com and OMFG im having the most painful sthomic achs ive ever experienced in my entire life!... i believe its mostly gas?? PLEASE HELP!

i have been waking up... taking cuts... waiting 1hr then the Pak... then 15 to 30 mins later the pain sets in... it has lasted about 3 to 4 hrs but today it hasn't stopped and im on the 4th hr... (note ive only been taking the stack for 3 days.)

has any one else experienced this happening to them...
has animal pack changed over the last 7 months
thanks in advanc3~!

C.Coronato
05-10-10, 10:28 am
Wake up, Take Cuts, 30 mins later, Eat and have Pak.

widdlewade44
05-10-10, 10:29 am
I would suggest drinking more water too.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Newbe
05-10-10, 10:32 am
i drink 1 letter of water with breakfast which i eat with the pak?

widdlewade44
05-10-10, 10:36 am
i drink 1 letter of water with breakfast which i eat with the pak?

1 liter is not enough; 4-6 liters a day minimum (1.5 gallons/day).

Kevin
widdlewade44

Newbe
05-10-10, 10:40 am
Yes... i know that... what i ment was i drink 1 letter with the pak *alone* not counting the rest of the day... i do not think my issue is or has anything to do with dehydration... even tho i take 1 pak a day my urine is still very clear PLUS... my sthomic ach only occurs after i take the pak's

widdlewade44
05-10-10, 10:47 am
Yes... i know that... what i ment was i drink 1 letter with the pak *alone* not counting the rest of the day... i do not think my issue is or has anything to do with dehydration... even tho i take 1 pak a day my urine is still very clear PLUS... my sthomic ach only occurs after i take the pak's

My best experiences with Animalpak have been with consuming it with a meal.

What is your water consumption during the day?

Kevin
widdlewade44

Newbe
05-10-10, 10:57 am
water during the day depending on training vs cardio i usually drink 6 to 8 letters...
but idk how water is relevant to gas pains?
*im sry but im just in pain here and trying to figure out y!*

Newbe
05-10-10, 11:27 am
just called Universal and the rep said that i should wait at a max of 30 min b4 i eat a quote *Hardy meal* so apparently my bowl of cereal is to blame? ugh idk all i know is that it HURTS... thankfully the pain is over for now... i dont think i will be taking the stack until i figure out what is giving me so much gas/ pain... and here i just got the rest of my stack in that i ordered... Pump and Nitro... :/

Aggression
05-10-10, 12:03 pm
just called Universal and the rep said that i should wait at a max of 30 min b4 i eat a quote *Hardy meal* so apparently my bowl of cereal is to blame? ugh idk all i know is that it HURTS... thankfully the pain is over for now... i dont think i will be taking the stack until i figure out what is giving me so much gas/ pain... and here i just got the rest of my stack in that i ordered... Pump and Nitro... :/

Pretty sure the rep meant 'hearty' meal, meaning eat something a little more plentiful than a bowl of cereal. If you're taking Cuts, you obviously want to trim down a bit in the body fat department, right? So breakfast should be a solid protein (eggs) and oats. Hopefully your cereal is something similar to Ezekiel or something decent, not Count Chocula or another sugar infested cereal.

Try taking the Pak with your second meal. Maybe the combo of Cuts/Pak together in your system is too much for you. Spread it out.

Newbe
05-10-10, 12:07 pm
yea sorry... i suck at spelling... your right about what the rep said... i eat Kashi cereal... its kinda like a diet cereal... idk but i went ahead and said what the hell... *about pump and nitro* i took both of them about 20mins ago and WOAH i feel the energy! its incredible... :) so far so GREAT lol

NaturalTrainee
05-10-10, 12:23 pm
I NEVER had any side effects from the Pak, simply eat a nice meal and adjust accordingly.

Cw1
05-10-10, 1:02 pm
im not completely new to animal pak... ive taken the back *alone* for 3 months straight about 1/2 yr ago.... however i jut received a new order of animal pak and animal cuts from Bodybulding.com and OMFG im having the most painful sthomic achs ive ever experienced in my entire life!... i believe its mostly gas?? PLEASE HELP!

i have been waking up... taking cuts... waiting 1hr then the Pak... then 15 to 30 mins later the pain sets in... it has lasted about 3 to 4 hrs but today it hasn't stopped and im on the 4th hr... (note ive only been taking the stack for 3 days.)

has any one else experienced this happening to them...
has animal pack changed over the last 7 months
thanks in advanc3~!

Stop taking the Animal Pak it caused my friend the same problem.

Cstlfx
05-10-10, 1:16 pm
If I take pak all by itself in the morning I have horrible indigestion and stomach aches. However, I now take my pak after having two meals in me. I have found no problems with this. I still get my pak in earlier in the day and I have no aches or pains.

ThePunisher
05-10-10, 4:03 pm
I normally take my pak after lunch, makes a huge difference and then I hit the flex at dinner. Works best for me.

Mauricio
05-11-10, 6:40 am
have you tried removing the liver tablet? some people experience indigestion or bad gas after digesting bovine products. if you don't know which one it is look for the darkest biggest tablet and see if it gives you the same pain.