PDA

View Full Version : animal cuts?

jets0624
05-10-10, 10:45 am
soo i am thinking about taking animal cuts supplement because i heard its good and helps get you cut. I am around 165 and wanna stay at that weight and cut up is this a good product to use? do i need to stack it with something else?

Littlefry
05-10-10, 10:50 am
wrong section bro, this needs to be moved over to packs!

C.Coronato
05-10-10, 10:51 am
You are going to lose weight simply because you are going to be losing body fat .. You need to have a good diet set up .. what is that like now?

wedge
05-10-10, 10:55 am
You are going to lose weight simply because you are going to be losing body fat .. You need to have a good diet set up .. what is that like now?

Truth.
Worry about the diet before you start worrying about taking this or that supplement.

jets0624
05-10-10, 11:16 am
what type of diet should i be on? i dont really follow a diet right now usually eggs in the morning protein shake, chicken for lunch, dinner usually some type of beef or steak, gym then protein shake again after

wedge
05-10-10, 1:34 pm
what type of diet should i be on? i dont really follow a diet right now usually eggs in the morning protein shake, chicken for lunch, dinner usually some type of beef or steak, gym then protein shake again after

Visit the diet section and find one that works with your budget, goals, time constraints, etc.