PDA

View Full Version : The next step!

cward
05-10-10, 1:53 pm
I have recently earn my Pro card in The NGA Bodybuillding. It was a wild ride through four shows. Dieting and having to carb deplete and carb load two weeks back to back one week off and then repeat for two weeks. My last show The NGA Northwest Natural Pro Atlas body building Championships in Boise,ID was my first Pro show. I won the Pro division by one point. Too close for my liking. I'm o a mission for my next show is a hands down win, leave no doubt I'm the winner. I'm trying a gain cycle for a few month before the next show in October. I weighed in at 186, the head judge suggested I shoot for 195 to 200 competition weight to show more mass. Working on my diet which is as we all know is the hard part. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Funky
05-10-10, 1:56 pm
Welcome to the Forvm!

Birdman
05-10-10, 2:01 pm
Good luck brother and welcome to the FORVM, I'm sure you'll like it around here and find tons of good info.

Funky
05-10-10, 2:03 pm
Good luck brother and welcome to the FORVM, I'm sure you'll like it around here and find tons of good info.

Not to mention the great people!!!

cward
05-10-10, 2:04 pm
Thanks I'm excited to join! Met RAGE this weekend. He's and awesome guy. HOpe I can contribute some good advice and get some as well!