Pump
Storm
Intra-Aid
Nitro
Flex
Liga-Tend
PM
Omegas 3,6,9 (Extra 3 from krill oil)
NO booster (changing to Shock Therapy in a few days)
Beta Alanine
B12
Vit C,D,E
Real Gains
Protein Total daily around 300-350gm
ZMA
Glutamine
Creatine
2-3 Gallons Water

I have gained some serious weight super fast using this stack. I started at 190 and currently I am at 219. My test and stack is about to be switched out for N1-T\Genesis\Iso Stak I have done a lot of different products and stacks but nothing that has given constant gains in size and strength.

Mr. Dead
05-10-10, 2:52 pm
Nice!!! I can see where that would work well!!!

Deltoid
05-10-10, 3:37 pm
Holy shit you got a lot of supp's!

C.Coronato
05-10-10, 3:37 pm
Now thats serious my man. Awesome.

Funky
05-10-10, 3:41 pm
Nice!!! I can see where that would work well!!!
It does the Job LOL

Holy shit you got a lot of supp's!
Yeah for sure

Now thats serious my man. Awesome.
Trying to be like the big boys LOL

I will keep this updated as I change my supps up. I change a bit here and there to see how stuff affects me. Also I forgot to add GHmax which I started like 2 1/2 weeks ago.

RaginCajun
05-12-10, 5:32 am
Damn! Thats some serious shit right there!

All them supps you better be puttin on somethin!!

Nice work brotha!!

NaturalTrainee
05-12-10, 5:59 am
Price.

Funky
05-12-10, 7:50 am
Damn! Thats some serious shit right there!

All them supps you better be puttin on somethin!!

Nice work brotha!!
Thanks Cajun! I am doing some serious work and these supps are icing on my cake!! The cake itself is the 4000+ calorie diet and hard work in the gym. LOL I eat alot!!

Price.
The price is not cheap for sure, but then again I do not want a cheap body either. LOL Right now currently and this includes my myoplex and real gains which I count as 2 meals per day, I spend around $200 a month. But I do not have to pay for a gym membership as I work out on base for free!

mritter3
05-12-10, 8:23 am
good gog man...u take a boat load of stuff, weight has gone up nicely...way to go man.

Funky
05-12-10, 8:57 am
good gog man...u take a boat load of stuff, weight has gone up nicely...way to go man.

Yeah funky like supps LOL I will put pics up sometime this week on my journey!

Funky
05-14-10, 9:28 am
Pak
N1-T
Genisis
ISO Stak
Natural Sterol Complex
Pump
Storm
Intra-Aid
Nitro
Flex
Liga-Tend
PM
Shock Therapy
Torrent
Beta Alanine
B12
Vit C,D,E
Real Gains
ZMA
Glutamine
Creatine
2-3 Gallons Water

Going to do this for 4 weeks

Funky
05-17-10, 12:27 pm
Started the new stuff that was traded this morning it was really weird I felt weak as hell when warming up with 135 but I pushed my heavy set just as easy and by the time I was done I felt strong. What i traded was test/stack and added in genisis/iso stack/n1-T/natrual sterol complex. All workouts logged in journey.

Funky
05-18-10, 9:12 am
Liking the new changes a lot. Allergies were horrible today and I still pushed through and gave more weight and more reps. Look forward to seeing the full benifits of this stack, the 5/3/1, and my workout/diet they all seem to be coming together!

NJC_Manhattan
05-18-10, 9:18 am
Pak
N1-T
Genisis
ISO Stak
Natural Sterol Complex
Pump
Storm
Intra-Aid
Nitro
Flex
Liga-Tend
PM
Shock Therapy
Torrent
Beta Alanine
B12
Vit C,D,E
Real Gains
ZMA
Glutamine
Creatine
2-3 Gallons Water

Going to do this for 4 weeks

That's a pretty serious stack

Funky
05-18-10, 9:24 am
That's a pretty serious stack

Yeah after taking my pre workout stuff I am definitely ready to work LOL But the supps are just icing on the cake you still gotta eat right and give everything you have in the gym!

Funky
05-24-10, 9:11 am
This stack really seems stronger and is adding more intensity to my workouts than the Test/Stak I used prior it may be the back to back coming off that into this or that my body is responding better to these supps. All I know is wow! I am really reaping a lot of benefits from this huge stack and to me it has been worth the money invested!

John_Mora
05-24-10, 11:15 am
SHIT! lolll!!!! Nice stack there bro, keeping good! lots supp.

Funky
05-24-10, 12:08 pm
Thanks John also would like to add I now weight in at 224.8!

Funky
05-27-10, 12:15 pm
Pak
N1-T
Genisis
ISO Stak
Natural Sterol Complex
Pump
Storm
Intra-Aid
Nitro
Flex
Liga-Tend
PM
Shock Therapy
Torrent
Beta Alanine
B12
Vit C,D,E
Real Gains
ZMA
Glutamine
Creatine
2-3 Gallons Water
2 weeks into the new stack and loving it! Gains in strength come weekly and mass is coming daily! I have been very impressed with natural sterol complex, N1-T, Genisis added to the stack! My goal was to hit 220 then cut off BF I am at 225 and still have 2 more weeks left of the stack.

LegendKillerJosh
05-27-10, 8:44 pm
Why do use this much? First thing I noticed - pump, torrent, storm and another creatine product? This is way too much creatine. You don't need to combine all this different stuff.

PORTERHOUSE
05-31-10, 10:07 am
this is kind of silly...

Goliathus
05-31-10, 3:15 pm
Jesus man
if you have a diet to accompany that...the possibilities

Funky
06-01-10, 8:41 am
Jesus man
if you have a diet to accompany that...the possibilities

Up until this past weekend when we traveled the diet was right in line LOL The stack has been great for bulking I added lots of good quality weight for sure!!

Funky
06-09-10, 9:03 am
Pak
N1-T
Genisis
Natural Sterol Complex
Pump
Intra-Aid
Nitro
Flex
Liga-Tend
PM
Shock Therapy
Torrent
Beta Alanine
B12
Vit C,D,E
Real Gains
Glutamine
2-3 Gallons Water
Made some small changes ran out of iso stack so I will see if it was helping at all, took out the extra creatine and storm to help drop any extra water retention. took out ZMA getting the same things in PM.

Rasto
06-09-10, 9:14 am
Holy crap dude! I didn't realize that you were using the whole animal line in your stack! :-)

How come no greens-type product?

Funky
06-09-10, 9:23 am
Holy crap dude! I didn't realize that you were using the whole animal line in your stack! :-)

How come no greens-type product?

Yeah i use mostly animal/universal. They work great for me so I use them!

Joe J
06-10-10, 1:37 pm
Yeah Funky, this is an amazing stack! Shame I don't have enough money to barely get my meals in, let alone any supps at all! :'(

Funky
06-10-10, 3:29 pm
Yeah Funky, this is an amazing stack! Shame I don't have enough money to barely get my meals in, let alone any supps at all! :'(

If you are eating correctly you really do not need a lot of supps. As for me I use mega supps to make up for deficiencies in my diet!

Funky
11-02-10, 10:35 am
Here is what my stack has changed to, as I am not in a full bulk I am using a few less supp's and alot less calories than last time. I might add that after this cut phase I just did I am 198 which is 9 pounds heavier than last huge cut and my waist is even smaller than before so my plan worked pretty well!

Pak
Pump
Flex
Stak
Test
Natural Sterol Complex
Vitrix
Glutamine
Creatine
Beta Ala9
Krill Oil
Vit B12, C, D,
Flaxseed Oil
Pump
PM
OxyElite

My new goal for this cycle is to try to remain at the same weight and lose the rest of my body fat. If I can do it it would mean adding small amount of body mass while dropping body fat. I am not trying for anything crazy or hoping for it to happen fast. I am sitting around 7% bodyfat right now I want 5 1/2% I am 198 and want to stay around the same losing a couple or gaining a couple. I am wanting to hit this goal by mid January so I have plenty of time to play!!

N. Motta
11-02-10, 11:27 am
As for me I use mega supps to make up for deficiencies in my diet!

Hope you got this glaring flaw fixed, as no amount of supps will ever make up or a weak nutrition plan.

Funky
11-02-10, 11:30 am
Hope you got this glaring flaw fixed, as no amount of supps will ever make up or a weak nutrition plan.

I have tried I do not eat many vegetables but I am working on it. I started putting spinach and peppers in and gradually am trying to find more I can eat.

N. Motta
11-02-10, 1:01 pm
Keep on pushin man. I look at diet/supps like this...

Supps are the extra finishing pieces that can really bring out the best in a house.

Diet is the bricks that you build your home with. Which building material is really going to stand the test of time?

felipelpr
11-02-10, 11:40 pm
This is what I am currently using
Pak
Test
Stak
Pump
Storm
Intra-Aid
Nitro
Flex
Liga-Tend
PM
NO booster (changing to Shock Therapy in a few days)
Beta Alanine
B12
Vit C,D,E
Real Gains
ZMA
Glutamine
Creatine
2-3 Gallons Water

I have gained some serious weight super fast using this stack. I started at 190 and currently I am at 219. My test and stack is about to be switched out for N1-T\Genesis\Iso Stak I have done a lot of different products and stacks but nothing that has given constant gains in size and strength.

man, gimme some money!

felipelpr
11-02-10, 11:41 pm
Pak
N1-T
Genisis
Natural Sterol Complex
Pump
Intra-Aid
Nitro
Flex
Liga-Tend
PM
Shock Therapy
Torrent
Beta Alanine
B12
Vit C,D,E
Real Gains
Glutamine
2-3 Gallons Water
Made some small changes ran out of iso stack so I will see if it was helping at all, took out the extra creatine and storm to help drop any extra water retention. took out ZMA getting the same things in PM.

about the NO, go to Animal Pump! You won't regret of it!

Funky
04-13-11, 8:13 am
This is my cutting stack. I have been in my cut for 7 weeks with 5 more to go. Everything is right where I planned and loving it.

Pak x2 per day
Flex
Rage
Storm
Pump
Flaxseed oil
Krill Oil
PM
Vegi Festiv
Fruit Festiv
Iso Stack
Pro Tribulus
Liga-Tend
OxyPro Elite (sorry but cuts gives me muscle cramps in jiu jitsu)
Taurine
Potassium
Whey Protein
100% Beef Aminos
CoQ10
Vit B12
Vit C
Vit E
Vit D

Trying to get down below 5% without any carb loading fat loading or dehydrating. Have 5 more weeks I think with the diet the way it is and the cardio I am pushing I should make it in possibly a week early.

MRmichael.hooker
04-13-11, 8:20 am
This is my cutting stack. I have been in my cut for 7 weeks with 5 more to go. Everything is right where I planned and loving it.

Pak x2 per day
Flex
Rage
Storm
Pump
Flaxseed oil
Krill Oil
PM
Vegi Festiv
Fruit Festiv
Iso Stack
Pro Tribulus
Liga-Tend
Taurine
Potassium
Whey Protein
100% Beef Aminos
CoQ10
Vit B12
Vit C
Vit E
Vit D

Trying to get down below 5% without any carb loading fat loading or dehydrating. Have 5 more weeks I think with the diet the way it is and the cardio I am pushing I should make it in possibly a week early.

Good luck bro! Good stack, all the basics covered + some. Love that your using the b12, c,e,&d. Many skip over the basics. If money is there i'd add some Animal Omega and L-Carnitine. They really helped my midsection lean out last year, more than it's ever been my whole life. Just my .02

mritter3
04-13-11, 8:25 am
that is a sick stack funky....i say dayum.....is there enough time during the day to get all that in?

Funky
04-13-11, 8:27 am
Good luck bro! Good stack, all the basics covered + some. Love that your using the b12, c,e,&d. Many skip over the basics. If money is there i'd add some Animal Omega and L-Carnitine. They really helped my midsection lean out last year, more than it's ever been my whole life. Just my .02

Carnatine I knew I had been forgetting something LOL For the omegas Krill oil and Flaxseed oil have a multitude of them!! I think I take 2600mg of flaxseed oil throughout the day which gives 3,6 and 9 then kril is the best 3 out there. Of course my diet is a metric shit ton of Tuna and salmon so....... Thanks for the advice it always helps to get another set of eyes on things cause I did forget to add back in the carnitine!!!

MRmichael.hooker
04-13-11, 8:29 am
Carnatine I knew I had been forgetting something LOL For the omegas Krill oil and Flaxseed oil have a multitude of them!! I think I take 2600mg of flaxseed oil throughout the day which gives 3,6 and 9 then kril is the best 3 out there. Of course my diet is a metric shit ton of Tuna and salmon so....... Thanks for the advice it always helps to get another set of eyes on things cause I did forget to add back in the carnitine!!!

Gotcha! Never used krill oil. I like my udo's oil, actually adds some flavor to the brown rice lol. And isnt carnitine the shit lol

Funky
04-13-11, 9:02 am
Gotcha! Never used krill oil. I like my udo's oil, actually adds some flavor to the brown rice lol. And isnt carnitine the shit lol

It is quite awesome can't believe I forgot about it LOL Krill oil has like 4 times the omega 3 that a good fish oil has in it... Good stuff

Funky
04-14-11, 11:42 am
that is a sick stack funky....i say dayum.....is there enough time during the day to get all that in?

I wake,eat supps, workout, eat supps, eat food, eat supps, eat food, eat supps, eat food well you get the point there is just enough to get it all in LOL

Funky
04-25-11, 8:20 am
Small change up for the last 3 weeks of the cut.

Pak x2 per day
Flex
Rage
Storm
Pump **took out red pill**
Stak
Test
NOX3
Flaxseed oil
Krill Oil
PM
Vegi Festiv
Fruit Festiv
Pro Tribulus
Liga-Tend
Taurine
Potassium
Whey Protein
100% Beef Aminos
CoQ10
Vit B12
Vit C
Vit E
Vit D

I got a freaking pump from hell today felt strong all the way through my workout now my chest hurts like crazy! Loving it!!! Also did my BF measurement Sun on my day off, to get cleaner results. Only did 3 skinfold method, 18mm for 3 on the scale with my age gave me **drum roll** pause for extra anticipation a little over 5 1/2
percent. Still not sure how accurate until I get someone else to do it but cuts all over look pretty good. Very happy with where I am looking at last 3 weeks I will be where I want before the end!!!!!

BarbellManiac
04-29-11, 1:06 pm
You must have an enormous diet with that kind of supplementation.

Funky
05-02-11, 10:05 am
You must have an enormous diet with that kind of supplementation.

Well I eat pretty damn good! LOL I actually right now am only eating around 2500-3000 calories. But I do metric shit tons of cardio.

Funky
05-02-11, 10:08 am
Pak x2 per day
Flex
Rage
Storm
Pump **took out red pill**
Stak
Test
NOX3
Flaxseed oil
Krill Oil
PM
Vegi Festiv
Fruit Festiv
Pro Tribulus
Liga-Tend
L-Carnatine
CLA
Taurine
Potassium
Whey Protein
100% Beef Aminos
CoQ10
Vit B12
Vit C
Vit E
Vit D

Still moving up in weight and reps every week, doing Insanity 6 days a week all this during the cut. Because of my diet and supplementation I feel great and also feel strong and powerful! 2 more weeks then will post pics in my Journey!

Funky
05-11-11, 8:07 am
Everything feels good and strength is staying as well as endurance coming way up. I had to begin eating more to handle the intensity of my workout and exercise schedule. Brought up my carbs for a few days and can see some water retention in lower abs checked the calipers and still right around the same so must be water. This is supposed to be my last week of this cut, not sure if I want to end it without getting all results I want. Will decide Sunday and go from there. Bringing carbs back down to counter water retention, and will up the protein which will still give me more food. Will see how it works......

Funky
05-12-11, 9:29 am
So for the next 3 days I am going very low carbs. Here is my planned consumption of foods...

I work out in the morning early as shit so I do not eat before I workout.

1st meal within 30min of workout
Myoplex with banana\flax\glutamine\creatine 430 calories 46gm protein 19gm carbs 10 gm fat
2nd meal
Protein shake 2 scoops & Almonds around 1oz 422 caories 52gm protein 6gm carbs 16gm fat
3rd Meal **30 min prior 6 beef aminos**
8 oz rib eye steak 1oz almonds 728 calories 85gm protein 6gm carbs 39gm fat
4th meal **30 min prior 6 beef aminos**
12oz chicken Breast 1 oz almonds 672 calories 100gm protein 6gm carbs 25gm fat
5th meal
12oz chicken breast 512 calories 95gm protein 0 carbs 11 grams fat

Total 2764 calories 378gm protein 37gm carbs 101gm fat

Enforcer
05-12-11, 1:35 pm
Sick stack bro and looks like you are getting great results from it, keep up the hard work

Funky
05-12-11, 2:01 pm
Sick stack bro and looks like you are getting great results from it, keep up the hard work

Thanks Enforcer! Hard work always pays off! Glad you stopped by!

Big C
05-12-11, 2:05 pm
And I thought my stack was big lol. Looks like you got a good gameplan Funky, maybe u can start selling supps out of your home soon lol keep up the solid work.

Funky
05-12-11, 2:11 pm
And I thought my stack was big lol. Looks like you got a good gameplan Funky, maybe u can start selling supps out of your home soon lol keep up the solid work.

Thanks C! Yeah I had to make sure I had all the stuff I thought my body needed in there. I will leave the selling supps to the Universal/Animal pros. I just like to eat them!

Bruiser
05-12-11, 3:04 pm
Glad to see everything is coming together for ya. Looking good.

Funky
05-13-11, 7:59 am
Glad to see everything is coming together for ya. Looking good.

Thanks Bruiser! Been killing it and trying to hit everything better than ever. Diet, supps, workouts all pushed up to my top level. If it does not kill me I should be a monster!

Bruiser
05-13-11, 9:12 am
Thanks Bruiser! Been killing it and trying to hit everything better than ever. Diet, supps, workouts all pushed up to my top level. If it does not kill me I should be a monster!

If it does kill you, you'll still be a monster... just a dead Monster! lol The way you train, I could see it happen, Damn. You've been smashing it bro.

Funky
05-13-11, 9:17 am
If it does kill you, you'll still be a monster... just a dead Monster! lol The way you train, I could see it happen, Damn. You've been smashing it bro.

LOL Well I guess it is according to if I die before I feel like a Monster LOL I just give everything I have and leave it there knowing I did my best everyday! It is not huge for everyone, but for me it is giant!

Bruiser
05-13-11, 10:03 am
LOL Well I guess it is according to if I die before I feel like a Monster LOL I just give everything I have and leave it there knowing I did my best everyday! It is not huge for everyone, but for me it is giant!

Exactly. That's an awesome attitude to have. I've always looked at it like, "My gains are only my gains". Nobody else's sweat is on that bar and plates. So nobody can say shit about what you've accomplished and what you consider progress. Keep at it.

Jay
05-17-11, 3:50 am
Why do use this much? First thing I noticed - pump, torrent, storm and another creatine product? This is way too much creatine. You don't need to combine all this different stuff.

True.. But I have read alot of people that do: Pump pre. Torrent post. And storm on off days.

B.S.
06-10-11, 3:15 pm
just curious why the added b12?

Funky
06-13-11, 12:26 pm
Well I use the extra b12 because it gives me added energy I feel thoughout the day. Sure I get it in my diet but since I use sub lingual drops I think it hits the blood stream better and I can tell if I do not take it. I have been told by co-workers that when everyone else is crashing around 2 pm they notice that I seem to be peaking or even getting more energy. Diet and supplements help that!

Funky
06-20-11, 11:11 am
Pak x2 per day
Flex
Rage
Storm
Nitro
NOX3
Flaxseed oil
Krill Oil
PM
Vegi Festiv
Fruit Festiv
Pro Tribulus
Taurine
Potassium
Whey Protein
100% Beef Aminos
CoQ10
Vit B12
Vit C
Vit E
Vit D

Took some stuff out here is what I am on right now. Since the cut I am trying to come up slow with a clean bulk. last week was week 4 I was up 3.5 pounds. The week after my cut I put on 4mm of fat in the ab area 2mm in the chest and 1mm in the thigh. I have since dropped almost all of that while gaining weight. As far as diet goes added a small 400 calorie meal in and that's it same exact food as my cut just a few more calories. Will continue to try to cut back on supplements to see what affect they actually have on my training and diet.

Appollonian
06-20-11, 11:17 am
Pak x2 per day
Flex
Rage
Storm
Nitro
NOX3
Flaxseed oil
Krill Oil
PM
Vegi Festiv
Fruit Festiv
Pro Tribulus
Taurine
Potassium
Whey Protein
100% Beef Aminos
CoQ10
Vit B12
Vit C
Vit E
Vit D

Took some stuff out here is what I am on right now. Since the cut I am trying to come up slow with a clean bulk. last week was week 4 I was up 3.5 pounds. The week after my cut I put on 4mm of fat in the ab area 2mm in the chest and 1mm in the thigh. I have since dropped almost all of that while gaining weight. As far as diet goes added a small 400 calorie meal in and that's it same exact food as my cut just a few more calories. Will continue to try to cut back on supplements to see what affect they actually have on my training and diet.

What are you using to measure yourself? I wouldn't feel comfortable saying + or - 1 mm... with my tape measure I can measure the same thing multiple times and I'm satisfied if I get the same number (within 0.1 inch or 2.5 mm) 3 times.

As for taking supplements out and seeing the effects to maximize your supps, I tend to be very experimental (in an Engineering way) about it. I'll add 1 at a time for a full container or two, and check my workout logs and notes and see if it had the effects it was supposed to. If yes, great and I'll keep using it; no and I'll look and see if I was doing something that would minimize or wouldn't maximize the results. There is no reason to spend hard earned money on something that isn't returning benefits.

Funky
06-20-11, 11:22 am
What are you using to measure yourself? I wouldn't feel comfortable saying + or - 1 mm... with my tape measure I can measure the same thing multiple times and I'm satisfied if I get the same number (within 0.1 inch or 2.5 mm) 3 times.

As for taking supplements out and seeing the effects to maximize your supps, I tend to be very experimental (in an Engineering way) about it. I'll add 1 at a time for a full container or two, and check my workout logs and notes and see if it had the effects it was supposed to. If yes, great and I'll keep using it; no and I'll look and see if I was doing something that would minimize or wouldn't maximize the results. There is no reason to spend hard earned money on something that isn't returning benefits.

I use calipers to measure I also use a 5 times and then use the avg most of the time they are all pretty close.

Yeah that is the idea except I am going backwards in the process. Taking them away slowly and seeing if I have less energy or get more or less hungry. Looking at training to see if I am still moving up on weights that type of thing. Sounds like you have experimented a bit! Thanks for the input and yeah no reason to spend more than is needed.

Bruiser
06-20-11, 12:05 pm
You've really cut quite a bit back actually. Sounds like it's treating you good though. How are you liking the Veg/Fruit Festiv? I haven't tried those yet.

Funky
06-20-11, 12:55 pm
You've really cut quite a bit back actually. Sounds like it's treating you good though. How are you liking the Veg/Fruit Festiv? I haven't tried those yet.

Yeah I think once I figure out what my body needs I will just use those as staples adding in some thermo for cutting and test/stak or something for bulking.

I really like the veg/fruit festive. They give all the vit/minerals that a huge amount of veggies and fruit give. I probably get enough on the fruit side. But no way I get enough through diet for veggies. I eat veggies but not enough I will be the first to admit. I am getting better but I do not think I get enough yet.

Appollonian
06-20-11, 1:17 pm
I use calipers to measure I also use a 5 times and then use the avg most of the time they are all pretty close.

Yeah that is the idea except I am going backwards in the process. Taking them away slowly and seeing if I have less energy or get more or less hungry. Looking at training to see if I am still moving up on weights that type of thing. Sounds like you have experimented a bit! Thanks for the input and yeah no reason to spend more than is needed.

I wasn't doubting your method, just wanted to see what you used instead of a tape measure like I do...

I used to take a lot more supps and spent way more than I do now, but I've never been stronger than I am now, and never as lean as I am at my current bodyweight, so I figure I'm not really missing what I am not taking. I do it both ways: adding things and taking away... though I'll never drop Pak, and Rage, Nitro, and Creatine mono will probably be here to stay, too, or something equivalent.

Funky
06-20-11, 1:39 pm
I wasn't doubting your method, just wanted to see what you used instead of a tape measure like I do...

I used to take a lot more supps and spent way more than I do now, but I've never been stronger than I am now, and never as lean as I am at my current bodyweight, so I figure I'm not really missing what I am not taking. I do it both ways: adding things and taking away... though I'll never drop Pak, and Rage, Nitro, and Creatine mono will probably be here to stay, too, or something equivalent.

Sounds like you are ahead of the game then! I am feeling about the same as what you say there are some things I will leave in no matter what, Flex is also one of my staples along with those you mentioned! I think Rage I will cycle still I think our bodies get used stims and so I like to add remove them to keep my body guessing and to give it a break from them!

Appollonian
06-20-11, 2:17 pm
Sounds like you are ahead of the game then! I am feeling about the same as what you say there are some things I will leave in no matter what, Flex is also one of my staples along with those you mentioned! I think Rage I will cycle still I think our bodies get used stims and so I like to add remove them to keep my body guessing and to give it a break from them!

I'm not saying I won't cycle Rage, just that if the budget was tight, it would be the last (before Pak) thing I would cut permenantly.

I'm doing better than I ever have in the gym, but I'm still way behind many people on here, but I take it day by day, week by week.

I used to take Flex daily due to a fairly extensive knee injury and shoulder injury, but now I just take it when I aggravate either one.

Funky
06-21-11, 9:15 am
Looking back at my numbers and the weeks, all I can say is time flys when you are enjoying your workouts! So this is actually 6 1/2 weeks after cut. I was sitting at 188.2 at the end of my cut, I had a low of 185 that I hit twice after low carb days but never held more than a day. 188 was my consistent end weight. I shot up 2 pounds the week after which is actually less than normal, but the cleaner eating it is expected. This morning I weighed in at 195.2 and talking to my wife and looking in the mirror I look as lean or leaner. She says leaner I say as lean but I use calipers and looks LOL... Going to continue the clean bulk for a while if I can keep moving up with out adding fat the next cut will be sweet!

Funky
07-18-11, 3:35 pm
This is currently what I have cut back to. Still on my clean bulk, sitting around 200 have had a high of 205 from eating not as clean on vacation. Lost 5 pounds in a week eating clean again, most of it was water weight from eating more carbs than usual. It has now been 10 1/2 weeks and I am up 10 pounds, still in size 34 and not tight yet. My 34's were starting to get loose on my cut.

Pak
Flex
Storm
Nitro
NOX3
Flaxseed oil
Krill Oil
PM
Vegi Festiv
Fruit Festiv
Taurine
Potassium
Whey Protein
100% Beef Aminos
CoQ10
Vit B12
Vit C
Vit E
Vit D

Bruiser
07-21-11, 10:11 pm
Looking real good bro. It's a nice condensed version of the original stack you were on. Hope it keeps working for you.

Funky
07-22-11, 9:56 am
Looking real good bro. It's a nice condensed version of the original stack you were on. Hope it keeps working for you.

My recovery time is not as good as it was not sure what is effecting this could be old age, but I really want to recover like was a month ago :(

Bruiser
07-22-11, 11:35 am
My recovery time is not as good as it was not sure what is effecting this could be old age, but I really want to recover like was a month ago :(

I feel ya man. I cut my stack WAY back and I'm having trouble getting out of bed now. I might have to add the glutamine and GABA back in.

Appollonian
07-22-11, 1:28 pm
Come on guys, age is just a number, right? I really don't think one month would make too big of a difference age-wise and would point more towards food/rest/supplementation as being the cause... or training a lot harder...

Bruiser
07-22-11, 1:36 pm
Come on guys, age is just a number, right? I really don't think one month would make too big of a difference age-wise and would point more towards food/rest/supplementation as being the cause... or training a lot harder...

That has some truth to it. But in ten years, tell me how much is food/rest/supplementation and how much is age!! LOL

Appollonian
07-22-11, 1:37 pm
That has some truth to it. But in ten years, tell me how much is food/rest/supplementation and how much is age!! LOL

Yeah... I'll let you know in 10...

Bruiser
07-22-11, 1:40 pm
Yeah... I'll let you know in 10...

Hahaha. I know that for me, cutting back on a lot of the supps has A LOT to do with it. I was taking a ton of recovery supps and basically cut out everything but the necessities. I think if I added some of them back in, it would help a lot. Especially since I'm cutting right now on top of it. But I'm trying to keep thigs as cheap and simple as possible.

Appollonian
07-22-11, 4:40 pm
Hahaha. I know that for me, cutting back on a lot of the supps has A LOT to do with it. I was taking a ton of recovery supps and basically cut out everything but the necessities. I think if I added some of them back in, it would help a lot. Especially since I'm cutting right now on top of it. But I'm trying to keep thigs as cheap and simple as possible.

I know the pain of cutting things out all too well. For the most part, I cut what provided the least benefit, but it would be nice to be able to affore EAA/BCAA, but for now the budget doesn't allow for it. Instead I try and focus on good, clean food in as large of quantities as my goal/budget allow.

At the same time, it can be interesting to see what you can build yourself into with the 'minimum necessary'.

Bruiser
07-22-11, 4:52 pm
I know the pain of cutting things out all too well. For the most part, I cut what provided the least benefit, but it would be nice to be able to affore EAA/BCAA, but for now the budget doesn't allow for it. Instead I try and focus on good, clean food in as large of quantities as my goal/budget allow.

At the same time, it can be interesting to see what you can build yourself into with the 'minimum necessary'.

Exactly man. I'm gonna post my current stack up on my thread a little later. Compared to what I use to take, it's nothing.

Enforcer
07-31-11, 12:03 pm
This is currently what I have cut back to. Still on my clean bulk, sitting around 200 have had a high of 205 from eating not as clean on vacation. Lost 5 pounds in a week eating clean again, most of it was water weight from eating more carbs than usual. It has now been 10 1/2 weeks and I am up 10 pounds, still in size 34 and not tight yet. My 34's were starting to get loose on my cut.

Pak
Flex
Storm
Nitro
NOX3
Flaxseed oil
Krill Oil
PM
Vegi Festiv
Fruit Festiv
Taurine
Potassium
Whey Protein
100% Beef Aminos
CoQ10
Vit B12
Vit C
Vit E
Vit D

Thats one solid ass stack there bro, I see many things I take as well. Good shit, keep on the grind and keep on getting results

Funky
07-31-11, 12:06 pm
Thats one solid ass stack there bro, I see many things I take as well. Good shit, keep on the grind and keep on getting results

Thats what we do brother! I think these are the keepers going to keep them and at times switch a few out for other stuff.

Solid Dreams
07-31-11, 12:14 pm
Do you take the vegi/fruit festiv in lieu of eating actual fruit/veggies or to just double up?

Funky
07-31-11, 2:22 pm
Do you take the vegi/fruit festiv in lieu of eating actual fruit/veggies or to just double up?

I eat fruits like crazy but not enough veggies I eat some but not enough. So it supplements what I need.

Enforcer
08-01-11, 4:26 pm
Thats what we do brother! I think these are the keepers going to keep them and at times switch a few out for other stuff.

Good shit bro, all of those coupled with a great diet and hardcore training will def. get you the results you are lookin for

Funky
08-01-11, 7:56 pm
Good shit bro, all of those coupled with a great diet and hardcore training will def. get you the results you are lookin for

Since I nailed my diet down better things have been very nice for me. Diet is the most important thing for sure!

Funky
08-22-11, 2:17 pm
Myoplex w/banana glutimine/creatine/flaxseed
Pak
Flex
Storm
Nitro
Torrent
NOX3
Flaxseed oil
Krill Oil
PM
ZMA
Vegi Festiv
Fruit Festiv
Taurine
Potassium
Whey Protein
100% Beef Aminos
CoQ10
Vit B12
Vit C
Vit E
Vit D

Yes I am doubling up on ZMA due to PM having it in there but I am sleeping more sound and waking up ready to throw weight around!

Funky
09-02-11, 8:41 am
Myoplex w/banana glutimine/creatine/flaxseed
Pak
Flex
NSC
Storm
Nitro
Torrent
NOX3
Flaxseed oil
Krill Oil
PM
ZMA
Vegi Festiv
Fruit Festiv
Taurine
Potassium
Whey Protein
100% Beef Aminos
CoQ10
Vit B12
Vit C
Vit E
Vit D

At 212 pounds this morning everything is going as planned!

Funky
09-12-11, 8:50 am
Forgot to add in torrent added it back about 2-3 weeks ago. Since I added that and the NSC I have gained weight a little faster but it is not coming in near as clean noticing fat or at least crap tons of water retention building up. Up to 216.8 today. Plan to keep the supps the same and add back in cardio at least a good walk 4 times a week to adjust against the water/fat retention!