PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pak too much?

Spoken
05-10-10, 5:12 pm
I have read some articles and such about how certain vitamins are toxic in large amounts and that some vitamins build up over time which can cause damage to body functions such as your liver. Is animal pak overdone or will I be safe taking it daily?

ThePunisher
05-10-10, 9:30 pm
If it was bad for you I really doubt it will still be around after all these years! All I know is that I have been taking it for a few months and I have noticed a increase in how well my body reacts to the stims and supps that I take. So I would highly recommend it now! Also just make sure you drink alot of water (1.5 gallons at least).

eric downey
05-10-10, 9:46 pm
the pak daily is fine bro.

Muscleguy93
05-10-10, 10:48 pm
yea, lots of vitamins can give you problems...but thats ALOT of vitamins. taking one or two paks a day is fine... like punisher said, if it was bad for you, it would have been found out by now, paks been going strong since 1983...

Spoken
05-11-10, 12:32 am
alright, thanks for the reassurance brothers.

NaturalTrainee
05-11-10, 3:42 am
Check this out: http://www.thedietchannel.com/Can-Large-Doses-Of-Vitamins-Harm-Your-Health.htm

Aggression
05-11-10, 8:23 am
Pak has been around for 25+ years bro. It stands strong because it works, plain and simple.

C.Coronato
05-11-10, 9:37 am
Daily for the past 5 years or so for me.

Deltoid
05-11-10, 2:22 pm
Yeah 1983, untouched...still around. I'm not worried about it man, take one pak not two if you're worried. It's not like it's THAT potent where you can't properly flush them out of your system with water (something you drink anyway). A surplus of vitamins harming you is kinda ridiculous...I mean there's soooo much shit on the internet I don't believe any of it. You gotta test things out yourself and talk to people you know to see how products have treated them. Don't take someone else's biased opinion because they went to medical school on some shitty-ass website or whatever.

Spoken
05-11-10, 2:45 pm
Yeah 1983, untouched...still around. I'm not worried about it man, take one pak not two if you're worried. It's not like it's THAT potent where you can't properly flush them out of your system with water (something you drink anyway). A surplus of vitamins harming you is kinda ridiculous...I mean there's soooo much shit on the internet I don't believe any of it. You gotta test things out yourself and talk to people you know to see how products have treated them. Don't take someone else's biased opinion because they went to medical school on some shitty-ass website or whatever.

Haha straight up honesty hah good shit man.

NJC_Manhattan
05-11-10, 2:59 pm
If you don't think this is a legit source, then nothing will suffice.

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/what-should-you-eat/vitamins/

JUGGERNAUT
05-11-10, 4:13 pm
Check this out: http://www.thedietchannel.com/Can-Large-Doses-Of-Vitamins-Harm-Your-Health.htm

The girl that wrote that does not look jacked; so I will not listen to her.