PDA

View Full Version : Doubters

Deltoid
05-12-10, 11:01 pm
Achieving your dreams is only what you make of it. You can be a fucking loser and decide to give up on what you want because others tell you that you can't have it. There's so many people out there that do jack-shit with their life and are a slave to the economy. Me? Nah...Fuck that, I'd rather be poor and happy than a fucking serf that's loaded with cash.

My car is held together with duct tape and fucking glue. You think I'm joking? I got a light fixture that's held together by resting contacts on each other and when I hit a pothole my lights go out and I smell burning wires. I lose my car for a day and it's like my life is over, but it's okay because I bought weights at my house just for that occasion. I still needed to buy snow tires, but it's okay, If I do 25mph I'll make it in the dead of winter anywhere. I got a bike, you don't think I'll use it?

Look at me now, I work at a shit- retail store and I'm too stubborn to find a new job. Guess what? A new job requires me to work more hours. A new job requires me to take away from my schedule. A new job requires me to do more work when I'm already fucking beat. A new job requires me to give up on my lifestyle and devote more to that. So I'm "skating by" in the job section of my life. I'm fine with it...Because my current status allows me to fulfill my dreams that I want to pursue. I pay my car insurance and my bills, but I don't have too much extra money to play around. I haven't bought new clothes in ages because it all goes into supplements and I'm fine with that too. Yeah I want to lift weights. Yeah I to eat my meals. Yeah I like the stale smell of sweat in the gym, and yeah....I want to be a bodybuilder..(then we all hear this shit from the doubters...everytime) ..What The FUCK? A bodybuilder, you wanna be a bodybuilder?!? You'll never become that size, you'll never become that determined or motivated. You'll never become a pro....Well Fuck you, cuz I am all of that already. I just gotta show it.

Deltoid
05-12-10, 11:08 pm
Achieving your dreams is only what you make of it. You can be a fucking loser and decide to give up on what you want because others tell you that you can't have it. There's so many people out there that do jack-shit with their life and are a slave to the economy. Me? Nah...Fuck that, I'd rather be poor and happy than a fucking serf that's loaded with cash.

My car is held together with duct tape and fucking glue. You think I'm joking? I got a light fixture that's held together by resting contacts on each other and when I hit a pothole my lights go out and I smell burning wires. I lose my car for a day and it's like my life is over, but it's okay because I bought weights at my house just for that occasion. I still needed to buy snow tires, but it's okay, If I do 25mph I'll make it in the dead of winter anywhere. I got a bike, you don't think I'll use it?

I know a lot of people that hold onto small things. High school football games that no one gives a shit about because it was 3 years ago and they look like fucking hell because they'd rather go party with buddies of theirs. People that have nice muscle cars and act like they're the best because they have one (and always seem to live in the past). People that don't give a shit about their health and continually eat shit food or drink beer all the time. People that let themselves go. People that start doing drugs. You notice ALL of the people I named are ALL the people that criticize the fuck out of us for choosing to be healthy and happy? Think about that.

Look at me now, I work at a shit- retail store and I'm too stubborn to find a new job. Guess what? A new job requires me to work more hours. A new job requires me to take away from my schedule. A new job requires me to do more work when I'm already fucking beat. A new job requires me to give up on my lifestyle and devote more to that. So I'm "skating by" in the job section of my life. I'm fine with it...Because my current status allows me to fulfill my dreams that I want to pursue.

I pay my car insurance and my bills, but I don't have too much extra money to play around. I haven't bought new clothes in ages because it all goes into supplements and I'm fine with that too. Yeah I want to lift weights. Yeah I to eat my meals. Yeah I like the stale smell of sweat in the gym, and yeah....I want to be a bodybuilder..(then we all hear this shit from the doubters...everytime) ..What The FUCK? A bodybuilder, you wanna be a bodybuilder?!? You'll never become that size, you'll never become that determined or motivated. You'll never become a pro....Well Fuck you, cuz I am all of that already.

I just gotta show it.

korinek00
05-14-10, 8:14 pm
I love living my dream and seeing others live theirs. I drive a $300 Chevy cavalier 60 mile commute every day. Only the brights work and I wedge a golf ball in between the dash and the bright switch stick thing in order to keep the lights on, otherwise you gotta hold it. Can't roll down the driver side window. No AC, no radio, and one windshield wiper. Can't even remember the last time I bought a new piece of clothing. Clothes are shit, my car is shit, but I'm one happy mother fucker.

If I wanted too I could go get a nice tan, buy some hair gel, take a out a car payment, blah blah blah. Try and fit in. Fuck it, I don't have anybody to impress. I could try and look pretty, but for what? For pussy? Anybody can get pussy. Shit, my dog gets pussy. Not everybody has the balls and determination to do what I'm doing. I'm takin' care of business. I'm living my dream.

Deltoid
05-15-10, 9:23 pm
I love living my dream and seeing others live theirs. I drive a $300 Chevy cavalier 60 mile commute every day. Only the brights work and I wedge a golf ball in between the dash and the bright switch stick thing in order to keep the lights on, otherwise you gotta hold it. Can't roll down the driver side window. No AC, no radio, and one windshield wiper. Can't even remember the last time I bought a new piece of clothing. Clothes are shit, my car is shit, but I'm one happy mother fucker.

If I wanted too I could go get a nice tan, buy some hair gel, take a out a car payment, blah blah blah. Try and fit in. Fuck it, I don't have anybody to impress. I could try and look pretty, but for what? For pussy? Anybody can get pussy. Shit, my dog gets pussy. Not everybody has the balls and determination to do what I'm doing. I'm takin' care of business. I'm living my dream.

Rock on bro. We're in the same boat.

LegendKillerJosh
05-15-10, 9:38 pm
Fuck yeah. I am in no rush to finish college because of my goals. I want to be a dietician badly, but I like my job and my room and my classes and above all, lifting. Unless I am in a horrific accident that leaves me paralize, I can always lift. That's all I care about. Lifting is not a hobby for us animals. It is our life. I can't help it. It consumes all my thoughts. On weekends, I use to drink with my friends. Now I go to bed early so I can lift harder next week. Saturday nights mean having a cheat meal and sleeping in. I don't want anything else than to finish school, get a job I love and continue to lift for the rest of my life. And I guess start a family, but we'll see. And we as animals can especially not care what other people think. Someone can call me lame for not partying. Someone can say I'm wierd for eating when I'm not hungry. I could not care any less about these idiots, I only care about my friends and my family. Fuck doubters as this thread is titled. I have my own goals and will give all of my heart, soul, blood, sweat and tears to achieve them. Other people can have their own goals and regardless of what they are I will stay out of there way, but they better fucking stay out of my way as well.

Deltoid
05-15-10, 9:46 pm
Fuck yeah. I am in no rush to finish college because of my goals. I want to be a dietician badly, but I like my job and my room and my classes and above all, lifting. Unless I am in a horrific accident that leaves me paralize, I can always lift. That's all I care about. Lifting is not a hobby for us animals. It is our life. I can't help it. It consumes all my thoughts. On weekends, I use to drink with my friends. Now I go to bed early so I can lift harder next week. Saturday nights mean having a cheat meal and sleeping in. I don't want anything else than to finish school, get a job I love and continue to lift for the rest of my life. And I guess start a family, but we'll see. And we as animals can especially not care what other people think. Someone can call me lame for not partying. Someone can say I'm wierd for eating when I'm not hungry. I could not care any less about these idiots, I only care about my friends and my family. Fuck doubters as this thread is titled. I have my own goals and will give all of my heart, soul, blood, sweat and tears to achieve them. Other people can have their own goals and regardless of what they are I will stay out of there way, but they better fucking stay out of my way as well.

Nice points man! There's fuckin' doubters in everyone's life....EVERYONEs

msktyshha
05-15-10, 10:16 pm
count me in too, I have a shitty ass retail job cause it's the only thing that suited my schedule, and the one that flexible enough for me to get all my meals in cause I am there 12 hours a day 3 days a week. I get enough money to only pay bills and the extra goes to food, supplements and gym dues. My girl scream over how I wear the same clothes since the first time I met her, but I don't care and i tell her if she wants she can go and get someone better.Everyone in the family yells over me cause I eat too much and hit the gym even when I have to go for physical therapy for my aching shoulder. Yes, there are doubters in my life too who put me down and tell me how I'll be a nobody and I am wasting my time on this gym stuff, but one day I'll show them, that this is what I was born for. They tell me that I only go to gym cause I don't have anything better to do, but I'll show them that even when I finish college and get that 9-5 job and get the good life, I'll still be hitting the gym ....even harder

E-Train
05-16-10, 4:37 pm
I can relate 100%. I train balls to the wall, I dedicate my time to the gym and I stay in when I get invited to parties and shit. I wake up everyday before the rest of the world does at 4:30am just to hit the gym. I work a 6-11pm part time job and go to school full time during the week. People are telling me my life sucks, I max my credit card out to the 700 dollars every month on Animal supps and protein as well as my groceries. I tell people I want to live my life MY fucking way if they don't like it then don't fucking bitch about it. The way of the iron, the lifestyle of an Animal. Fuck having friends anyone can make friends easily. My friends think I am a fuckin introvert. Just recently we went to the beach together (a few of my buddies) and they told me to take off my sweat shirt because it was 65 degrees out and laughed and mocked me because they said I was hiding fucking jelly rolls. I told them to fuck off and I took my sweat shirt off and even with my tank on I looked 3 times the size of all of them. I fuckin felt good. I hit the gym the next day with even more fuel. You feel good when everyone else is on shaking ground, I fucking love it. Eating, sleeping, lifting. No bullshit. No fucking excuses.

charlievanriper
05-16-10, 5:01 pm
Right on Deltoid finally someone I can relate too!!!!!!!! Keep focused buddy, we will can and will defeat the WORLD!!!!

Deltoid
05-16-10, 7:28 pm
We already have defeated the world. It's just the normal people in the world that don't realize it yet. We are the definition of hard-work and determination. It's just the media that doesn't put it in the news. Everyday we are walking, breathing, inspirations. People that wish they could be us but don't have the dignity to admit to it. Everyday we break limits that only sets us a new goal. We are unstoppable. We are Animal.

Machine
05-16-10, 7:37 pm
Deltoid,

This is the kind of determination and drive that will carry a man through the darkest tribulations that life can cast upon you. It is very refreshing to see this kind of ground and pound mentality is alive and well...we have a lot in common my brother. Keep on trucking...and doubt is like shit...it stinks the fucking place up...but the nice thing is that when the bowl fills up... you just flush it and move on.

MACHINE

Deltoid
05-16-10, 8:37 pm
Deltoid,

This is the kind of determination and drive that will carry a man through the darkest tribulations that life can cast upon you. It is very refreshing to see this kind of ground and pound mentality is alive and well...we have a lot in common my brother. Keep on trucking...and doubt is like shit...it stinks the fucking place up...but the nice thing is that when the bowl fills up... you just flush it and move on.

MACHINE

I couldn't agree more my brother. The common life of what is considered "average" was built by the narrow-minded. I've never wanted to be "average or normal" these two words are a fucking insult to me. Hard work is slowly disappearing off the face of the Earth. Too many people doubt what they can't comprehend, probably because they don't fucking think for once. I know what I'm doing sets me apart from others If I tell myself I'm going to do something; believe me, I'll do it and then some.