PDA

View Full Version : new to taking pak plz help

mackgunz313
05-13-10, 4:51 am
hey im new to working out lifting..cardio etc.. and i jus ordered animal pump..pak and cuts i wanna know when show i take these because i work a 3rd shift and i uslly get off around 430am..also when i get home im wide awake and im starving so i eat then i nod off around 5am and i get up around 7am to drop the kids off at school...so what is a good time frame to take all of these? im also takin ON Whey...is animals Whey better then this?

tdubs
05-13-10, 5:20 am
hey im new to working out lifting..cardio etc.. and i jus ordered animal pump..pak and cuts i wanna know when show i take these because i work a 3rd shift and i uslly get off around 430am..also when i get home im wide awake and im starving so i eat then i nod off around 5am and i get up around 7am to drop the kids off at school...so what is a good time frame to take all of these? im also takin ON Whey...is animals Whey better then this?

I take my Pak with breakfast, as do most of the guys here. Pump is best taken about 30-40 minutes before you workout. Cuts I've never used so I can't comment.

There are a lot of guys with a ton more experience than me though, so have a look through some of the threads for some more info.

The Packs FAQ section is useful
http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59

Enforcer is probably the guy to speak to regarding Packs and timings etc.

Also, Ultra Whey Pro (from Universal) is a really good protein. I'm using that now.

Finally, just a heads up. Talking about other supplements brands is kinda frowned upon in here so watch what you say!

Hope that helps bud, good luck.

mackgunz313
05-13-10, 5:27 am
thanks for the help

Aggression
05-13-10, 8:17 am

Pak: one pack per day with your first meal
Cuts: 2 packs per day; 1st pack 20min before your first meal, 2nd pack; 4-6hrs later
Pump; 1 pack per day, 30min preWO

Just because you work odd hours, you should still take the products as directed.

As far as protein goes, Universal has a full list of protein powders geared towards various goals. I'm currently using Universal's Ultra Iso Whey for my postWO protein.

C.Coronato
05-13-10, 9:21 am
As Aggression said, lots of good proteins on the Universal line. I personally am using the SPECIALIZED Protein for Lean Mass.

mackgunz313
05-13-10, 1:56 pm
thanks! for the help