PDA

View Full Version : Kwik Energy and PM

JamesRange62
05-13-10, 9:38 am
I have a question about stacking Kwik Energy with PM. It seems that it would be pretty brutal on your CNS to take stimulants and then relaxers, but I have seen people stacking Cuts with PM and have no problem. Just wondering if it would be a good idea to stack these 2 poducts together? because I am running a log for Kwik Energy on bb.com and I have really wanted to try PM to help with my recovery especially since I am kicking it up a notch with my training.

Big C
05-13-10, 9:48 am
I currently use a pretty potent stim around 4:30 pm., train at 5 pm...then I usually take my PM around 11 at night and fall asleep a half hour later. I've never encountered any problems. I just wouldn't take your Kwik energy too late at night bro, and then PM shortly after.

Universal Rep
05-13-10, 10:22 am
I have a question about stacking Kwik Energy with PM. It seems that it would be pretty brutal on your CNS to take stimulants and then relaxers, but I have seen people stacking Cuts with PM and have no problem. Just wondering if it would be a good idea to stack these 2 poducts together? because I am running a log for Kwik Energy on bb.com and I have really wanted to try PM to help with my recovery especially since I am kicking it up a notch with my training.

When you say "stack", you mean a combination but not taking 'em at the same exact time right?

JamesRange62
05-13-10, 10:56 am
When you say "stack", you mean a combination but not taking 'em at the same exact time right?

haha yeah thats what i mean, like kwik energy pre-workout (around 2 pm) and then PM before bed (around 11 pm)

I currently use a pretty potent stim around 4:30 pm., train at 5 pm...then I usually take my PM around 11 at night and fall asleep a half hour later. I've never encountered any problems. I just wouldn't take your Kwik energy too late at night bro, and then PM shortly after.

thanks bro, thats the answer i was looking for!

Universal Rep
05-13-10, 11:00 am
You should be fine, brother, takin' both...