4 chicken breasts, sliced in 1/2 strips
2 small rosemary sprigs
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 lemon, juice of
Veronese Sauce
1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
14 fluid ounces heavy cream
Gnocchi (or 1 pound prepared gnocchi cooked per package directions)
2 quarts water
6 ounces all-purpose flour
2 eggs
2 lbs russet potatoes
2 teaspoons salt
Directions
1Gnocchi.
2WASH potatoes and place in water. Cook potatoes until soft (cook time will depend on size of potatoes). Remove potatoes from water and cool in refrigerator.
3PEEL cooled potatoes and push them through a fine grater (rice grater) until mashed; do not over-mash potatoes or they will get tough.
4COMBINE potatoes, flour and eggs in a mixing bowl. Mix well until dough does not stick to hands (add small amounts of flour at a time if needed).
5DIVIDE dough into 4 sections. Roll out each section into a long rope. Cut each rope into ˝” pieces. Push fork tines on each piece for the classic gnocchi appearance.
6BRING water to a boil in a sauce pot. Drop in gnocchi and cook until they float.
7Chicken & Sauce.
8COMBINE garlic, lemon juice, rosemary and chicken slices in a mixing bowl. Let marinate for at least 2 hours.
9COMBINE Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese and heavy cream in a mixing bowl and set aside.
10HEAT sauté pan on medium high. Add extra virgin olive oil, onions, bell peppers, and zucchini. Saute until onions are translucent (do not brown).
11ADD marinated chicken slices and cook until slices are brown on all sides and internal temperature is 165°F Reduce heat and add sauce mixture. Bring to a simmer.
12DRAIN cooked gnocchi and add to pan with chicken, vegetables and sauce. Stir to coat gnocchi with sauce.
13SERVE gnocchi topped with extra Parmesan cheese.

Birdman
05-13-10, 10:44 am
Sounds fantastic bro, reading that made me hungry as hell!

ghost
05-13-10, 10:47 am
Sounds fantastic bro, reading that made me hungry as hell!

found it on thehautespot.com and i am now really hungry.