PDA

View Full Version : Animal Flex vs. Universal Jointment Sport

Fricano
05-13-10, 6:49 pm
Whats the difference besides the price tag? Is one fundamentally better than the other?
Please weigh in with your opinion.

Fricano
05-13-10, 8:10 pm
What about Joint-V made by sportpharma which is a company owned by Universal. Just trying to get the best bang for my buck.

Aggression
05-14-10, 8:58 am
Animal Flex would be the most 'complete' joint support formula, offering numerous complexes to help the joints/tendons. However, when money is a bit tight, Joint-V by SportPharma is always a solid deal.

C.Coronato
05-14-10, 9:26 am
I am using the SportPharma Joint V simply because im not having any problems yet, but you can never start to early with protection. If i do develop problems or start having pains ill go to the very well rounded Flex.

Razor
05-14-10, 9:33 am
I can't see something working better than Flex...it is definitely one of the best daily supplements you can take. It's aided me in both joint issues and my wrist problems which are almost non-existent now.

Universal Rep
05-14-10, 10:31 am
Whats the difference besides the price tag? Is one fundamentally better than the other?
Please weigh in with your opinion.

Simple. And I've used 'em all. If you want the best, bar none, Animal Flex. If you're issues aren't that serious and you want to save a few bucks, Jointment Sport is awesome.

Universal Rep
05-14-10, 10:33 am
What about Joint-V made by sportpharma which is a company owned by Universal. Just trying to get the best bang for my buck.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=24977&highlight=animal+flex

Beowulf
05-14-10, 4:07 pm
Vote for Flex here.

JUGGERNAUT
05-14-10, 4:21 pm
Vote for Flex here.

x2

but let me say this.

If you don't have severe issues or just want a preventative measure product by all means start with Jointment Sport or the Sportpharma one for 2 months (Give them both about a 2 week saturation period before you critique. All 3 are good at different levels but FLEX is the top for sure.

Mr. Dead
05-14-10, 4:24 pm
x2

but let me say this.

If you don't have severe issues or just want a preventative measure product by all means start with Jointment Sport or the Sportpharma one for 2 months (Give them both about a 2 week saturation period before you critique. All 3 are good at different levels but FLEX is the top for sure.

Agreed...