PDA

View Full Version : Day in, Day out. Animal style.

cmtz429
05-16-10, 1:20 am
Waking up hungry as hell. Protein shake to make my morning. Shower and think where do I start? Everyday is different in mind. The body knows it is in for surprise. Slave over a hot stove for about an hour. Make some breakfast and about four other meals. Eating I think should this be enough, no. I drink another shake to down my PAK with some thistle and palmetto. Drive to work and get amped for my day. Second meal need to keep full. Drink plenty of water and take my STEROL COMPLEX. Third meal need to make it quick. More water and HMB with my OMEGA. Work is not done barely six hours and three to go. Can't wait to clock out and focus on my training. Anyone else feeling the same I start to wonder. Meal four and ready to hit the weights in about an hour. Another dose of sterols, threes and some PUMP to help destroy the 45's. TRAINING and done. Immediately pop some BCAA and another shake with gluta. Meal five plenty of water with my FLEX and relax with some tunes. Hang with family and think of what to eat next. Eat some food, sterols and threes and HMB's. Kiss my kid goodnight after reading a story. Feeling sore, but not to worry. Sleep is what I need. Water, of course, and take my PM. Dream of Megan Fox, hopefully. If not at least get some good Z's. Thanks, Animal for getting me here. Day in, Day out.

C. Mtz.

OVERCOME19
05-16-10, 2:38 am
Hey bro, keep up the good work and this thread is a masterpiece!

cmtz429
05-16-10, 11:14 pm
Thanks, I am going to add more as they come.