PDA

View Full Version : my story

vaapeli
05-16-10, 7:10 am
konnichiwa bitches!

well litle bit about my self iam a scandinavian stuborn mofo and i had a work accident i a 500kg roling cage fell on top off me i injured my head and spine in my neck tore the ligimentīs in right sholder and right kne.
coz of that i have lost 18 kilos of my body wayt and muscles i look like a machs stick man with a fatt belly but last wendsday doc sayed that i can start building my body back, and i orderīt protines and creatine ect ect and the animalpak produckt were on sale so i brought them as well i have heard good thigns about them so ill give it a go.
curent fysical status is 73kilos (182cm tall) and i can bench press wopping 50 kilos!!!!!!!

all advise are wellcome and comments

FITGYM
05-16-10, 11:59 am
This is a serious accident. You will need to really pay attention to your body. That pain you might feel might not necessarily be a potential gain. If you are cleared by the doctor than maybe stick with some machine stuff like hammer strength or circuit training until you get some strength back in your muscles, ligaments, and tendons. A routine with basic muscle movements and flexibility in it will go a long way in your recovery. Train Smart

"Tragedy is a part of Life and Recovery is a part of Living"

Fit Gym

vaapeli
05-16-10, 4:24 pm
i will start with cardio and working the mucsle groups in my neck and sholder minimal weightīs and see how it goes.
but my goal is to be back is shape by xmas.

vaapeli
05-28-10, 10:06 am
one week in mucles are aching but no unusual painīs enywere so every thing is goig acording to plan.
i did not rememper how bad the protein powder taste like, well you got to what you got to do
stuff that shit 2grams per kilo down your throat.