deanna7272
05-16-10, 5:18 pm
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/ABC%20Relay%20for%20Life/

naturalguy
05-17-10, 8:43 am
Looks like an awesome day

G Diesel
05-17-10, 8:45 am
The ABC movement is strong in Animal Country. Good to see you guys bringing the noise as usual.

Mmmmm...Cake.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
05-17-10, 10:16 am
Good Training. Good People. Good Eats.

Awesome day. Cant wait to make it back to the Shope.

deanna7272
05-17-10, 10:51 am
All are welcome anytime... When you come as friends, you leave as family....

G... That cake was awesome... One of our members made it, surprised us all, we had no idea she was making it..lol Mmmm...

TTL... November after the Mid Atlantic Grand Prix / Erik Fankhouser Classic for sure...

NG.... We're waiting for you to make it out, you ARE a local celeb now...lol

Aggression
05-17-10, 11:33 am
Always doing it up big in that area. Looked like a great time by all.

J-Dawg
05-17-10, 11:47 am
The Ohio crew always throws a great ABC. Way to go guys and gals.

Enforcer
05-17-10, 12:37 pm
I truly do love that gym. I had the honor of training there one year and I had a blast. All of the people who are staples in the Ohio Valley ABC's are great people. They are truly devoted to the sport and the Animal brand. Glad to see you guys are still doing it big out there.. Looking forward to see what you all have in store next.

deanna7272
05-18-10, 8:00 am
Always doing it up big in that area. Looked like a great time by all.

The Ohio crew always throws a great ABC. Way to go guys and gals.

Thanks... We have a strong base here in Ohio, the Wv Panhandle, and Pittsburgh which helps make this all successful... Having House in our backyard doesn't hurt...lol

I truly do love that gym. I had the honor of training there one year and I had a blast. All of the people who are staples in the Ohio Valley ABC's are great people. They are truly devoted to the sport and the Animal brand. Glad to see you guys are still doing it big out there.. Looking forward to see what you all have in store next.

You ARE coming back, right??? lol