PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pump: Official Feedback Thread

Animal Rep
01-11-07, 1:55 pm
If ya used Animal Pump, let us know how it worked for ya here...

Animal Pump is a complete creatine-based "pump" and cell volumizing supplement and one of the "foundational" Animal products.

naturalguy
01-11-07, 3:10 pm
I'll start. Quite simply Animal Pump is the most effective supplement that I have used to date.

IRBS
01-11-07, 3:10 pm
I'll start. Quite simply Animal Pump is the most effective supplement that I have used to date.

Agreed.

NumeroUno
01-11-07, 5:21 pm
Definitely most convenient in pill form, saves you the trouble of cleaning out your shaker. I recommend you experiment with when you take it (30 minutes to right before you work out), but it is definitely the most effective NO supp out there. Since I started using that, I've never bothered with anything else.

nuff said

-Daniel

qbmurderer73
01-11-07, 5:27 pm
Ive used a couple different NO/Creatine supps in the past (explode, and the trac formula) but the amount you get in each was killer. Just recently running out I just ordered Animal Pump. I take animal pak and animal m stack so Im excited about trying the pump out, looks like its the real deal especially for the price.

NO feats the most advanced Creatine Matrix and I got the best results ever with a training supplement. For me Pump means Gains. Size Gains, Strength Gains, focus Gains etc… Resuming; all that you need Gains.

Cheko
01-12-07, 8:24 am
I remember Alpha testing PUMP and was amazed that the “effects” were immediate. Less fatigue so I could hammer away from beginning to end and defiantly a “fuller” feeling while lifting. Making the “energizer” a separate pill is genius, now if I have to lift late in the day I have the option of not taking it.

irondoc
01-12-07, 8:52 am
I was fortunate to be an alpha tester and the results were fantastic. Great pump almost instantly and like alot of others said I felt like I had that edge later into my workouts. A sure fire "must have" in the animal training arsenal.

Detonator
01-12-07, 9:32 am
Pump is the absolute best.. My best workouts are when I take the Pump! I take it 30 minutes before I workout. I have better focus and energy through my workouts.. I don't workout with out it..

HD1
01-13-07, 3:39 pm
Took the pump today for the first time , but first let me say I worked 3rd last night got home about 7:15am ate alittle breakfast then went to bed back up at 1:00 pm , 5hrs sleep so I was still beat , took the pump and waited 30min to start workout , DAMN this shit is for real , great workout ,felt like I had a full night sleep , focus was on point and good energy . I love this product !!!!!!!!!!

Toni69
01-13-07, 6:53 pm
I absolutely love this stuff! I take it with my shock therapy and I feel it all kick in when I start warming up..excellent stuff!

Freakshow
01-13-07, 7:32 pm
I absolutely love this stuff! I take it with my shock therapy and I feel it all kick in when I start warming up..excellent stuff!

Never tried that, but I bet its intense..

MELTDOWN
01-14-07, 12:56 am
Never tried that, but I bet its intense..

get it...........you will throw rocks at everything else (well, except shock/storm, of course)

Hothands
01-15-07, 11:31 am
The best pump product I've used.....solid and effective but not over the top packed with caffeine and sugars.

Thumperz
01-15-07, 2:25 pm
I bought a jug yesterday. I think I'll start this week. I've use NOXplode and Xpand in the past. I'm super excited to take it.

O.G. Fred Mack
01-15-07, 2:44 pm
I'm a stroke survivor with a heart condition, so I've got to watch what kind of supplements I take into my body very closely. I used to be a fan of Universal's Lava. However, the high amount of caffiene in the powdered mix used to make my chest feel wierd and not in a good way.

When I read about the release of the Animal Pump, I was psyched. Now, I just take out the red pill containing all of the stimulants and take the rest of the pack according to the directions. I still don't understand how the NO complex does what it does, but I can feel it's effects in my workout. Even without M-Stak, each and every one of my sessions are intense and productive on the Pump. I can't say enough about the stuff.

Sorrow
01-15-07, 4:25 pm
Ok, it's easy to take and keep track of. And I did feel some of the effects, but I had better results with Storm/shock. Which to this day has been the greatest pump I've ever gotten off a product.

I figure my body has an easier time with the powders over the pills.

I may try another round and take it earlier so it has extra time to breakdown.

Stats:
I was taking it right around 30 min before working out with 20oz of water. And immidiately before starting my workout I would take a animal nitro pak. At about 7p.m. And I was 223lbs +- around 2 lbs during that month.

Hardcore4Life
01-15-07, 4:34 pm
just started on it.. just awesome, ive tried all the other pre workout supps, and this stuff gave me the best pump and strength during workout of all the others, a must have in the arsenal!!

1Gunner
01-15-07, 4:58 pm
I am about to finish my first tub after not lifting for years and just starting back, and it's the reason i joined the forum and workout now religiously to get massive again, it absolutely works, I scream at the iron and I've broken through limits in three weeks that I thought would take me six months to get back to

Lift4Life
01-15-07, 7:43 pm
Overall, I have been pleased with AP. What I have noticed more than anything else is the "never get tired feeling" during my workout. Pumps are decent, strength gains okay. I am undecided as if to continue AP or try Shock Therapy. I have had a couple samples of ST and really liked it.

viperman
01-15-07, 7:49 pm
already posted this on the other page ;)

i probably gonna remember first day on Animal Pump, because first time in my life i wanted to quite the weights :D - had the arms day, used one of training from animalpak.com crew :D -shit, nearly passed out :D
The pain from pump was something else.

Tron
01-15-07, 10:32 pm
I've been taking the shit since it first came out and I love it. Gives me an energy boost and made me fall in love with Animal supplements. Since then, I've moved on to trying the Cuts and I'm getting ready to try the original Pak. Really some tight ass shit.

Troops
01-16-07, 12:30 am
Don't get me wrong.....I love the Animal Pak family of supplements and have been using them for about three years now....but I found no significant results with the Animal Pump....I was on it for about 4 months and nothing....No strength gains....No extra energy or pump before workouts...Nothing....Hey not every supplement works for everyone, so no problem....If anyone is having the same problem I would recomend BSN NO-Xplode....the most unbelievable pre-workout supplement...If you dont believe me...try it...the best workouts of my life came on this supplement...DONT FORGET ABOUT THE ANIMAL PAK THOUGH, THE BEST SUPPLEMENTS OUT THERE...ONLY FOR THE TRUE HARDACORE LIFTERS!!!!!

Thumperz
01-16-07, 1:23 am
I tried it for the 1st time today. I took it 40 min. before starting my workout on an empty stomach. It wasn't nearly as good as I'd hoped it would have been from reading the props but I still have 29 more days to become converted. It was a good pump but not my best I'll keep you posted on this one.

qbmurderer73
01-16-07, 1:29 am
I just started taking pump today Ive previously taken NO Explode numerous times and compares nothing to pump. I finished up with Bi's today, straight bar, 135 X 10 and they as well as my forearms felt like they were going to explode. I def. give pump its props, havent felt that much of a pump on anything else.

kdent
01-16-07, 1:46 am
I love Pump. I'll be honest here. Bodybuilding is very vain. You're constantly looking in mirrors at yourself wanting to look bigger and better than the goof next to you. When you take pump, workout and look in the mirror. There's no doubt you look bigger and better than him. Pump helps do that.

YoungN'Hungry
01-16-07, 7:22 pm
I started pump today and let me tell it ROCKS!! I ended my workout at 4:30 and its now 6:30 and my pump is still amazing..I took other NO products and NOTHING compares to this....THANK YOU UNIVERSAL!!!

Flash419
01-16-07, 7:38 pm
Half way through my second can of Pump.. works great. Great energy, Great pumps, and far easier to mess with then carriying around another canister of creatine, along with the protein, etc...

Taking Stak 2 about 40 minutes prior to my work out, and Pump about 20 minutes before. Taking them both at the same time gave me massive gas, and some stomach cramping. This way I am having no problems.

As always Animal delivers!

Naturally Huge
01-16-07, 7:39 pm
Animal Pump is the only pre-workout supplement I will take. N.O. Explode and others pale in comparison to Pump.

bharatoza
01-16-07, 8:14 pm
Ordered my second can today. A product I always suggest if you have the money.

Jester
01-17-07, 4:45 pm
Been takin the Animal Pump for a while now but I will say one thing... each and every time that stuff hits my system.. I feel as if I could move mountains and it feels like rage is building deep within me ready to explode on anything... good stuff..

Oso
01-17-07, 8:18 pm
I love it cuz all you need its in one product:

NO = Animal Pump
Creatine = Animal Pump
Antioxidant = Animal Pump

That gives you Pump, Energy and Mass.

RoJoHen
01-20-07, 4:59 am
I love Animal Pump. I was always the kind of person who did not respond at all to creatine, so Pump was a great change of pace. I didn't notice anything immediately, but after taking it for about a week I was able to make my workouts much more intense.

Kiwi129
01-21-07, 3:30 am
Of course the guy above recommends NO-Explode... thanks a lot pal, but we all see enough of the fuckin Triple H NO-Explode commercials everyday on MTV. That's a TRUE supplement company there...

EDIT: The guy on the last page a few posts up...

D-Rock
01-23-07, 5:20 pm

I have to co-sign on that. Far and away pump is leaps and bounds ahead of the pack. No pun intended.

Enforcer25
01-23-07, 6:49 pm
Just started taking the pump and I really like the way it works. I've got it stacked with Animal pak and Stak2. I'm hoping for big results from this stak and my continued workouts.

Big Wides
01-23-07, 8:23 pm
just got back on the pump after taking some time off of it, cant wait to start this back up again, the strength gains were amazing and the fat part was kept down during bulking

svierra
01-24-07, 11:11 am
I've used various types of Nitric Oxide and Creatine and none have come close to Animal Pump. You will notice the difference in blood flow and oxidation during your first session. I'm on my third can and will continue to cycle.

IRONADDICT45
01-24-07, 2:00 pm
to be honest while i work at GNC and have used every pre workout supp (creating and arginine combos) i was an alpha tester with animal pump and holy shit the stuff was strong...sick pumps obvisouly...great strength and i got leaner from it... this isnt a bullshit post if i didnt like id say so but my body responds very well to most products which i think comes down to diet...if a product with arginine (helps nutrient delivery etc) is present and theres shitloads of good food and water and nutrients in my body evry few hours theres plenty of "stuff" that'll be used in my muscles more effectively

RAIN
01-24-07, 3:10 pm
I've tried alot of different things as far as pre-workout supps, and I can honestly say that this is one supp that actually works. Dosent matter if my workout is through the roof or in the dirt, my skin always feels like its gonna rip. Amazing stuff. Animal will always be on my shelf.

refael
01-24-07, 3:42 pm
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1019651

Jrsurette
01-24-07, 4:10 pm
yo brothers i started using animal pump about 2 weeks ago and let me say im more energetic and focused in the gym i feel noticibly stronger and more confident when i approach the weight

over all its an unbelievable product, im hooked

DO WORK!!!

MightyMouse
01-25-07, 10:08 pm
I've taken NO Explode for most of the winter, but Animal is my tried and true supp company and I'll be switching to Pump and Stak2 next month. Sorry for the adultery!

worldpower
01-26-07, 8:33 pm
after a week of use, the veins on my shoulders are popping out and pumps are great.

DA GOVNA
01-28-07, 1:10 am
ill give props to animal on the pak and stak2 but on pump... sorry guys its overrated...shock therapy and NO xplode are my favs

DA GOVNA
01-28-07, 1:13 am
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1019651
uhh...bro...no offense but you need to put on a lil more size before you post pics of yourself online

COLE
01-28-07, 1:45 am
I have used several pre workout supplements and N.O. products and I for one think Animal Pump is the best I have used thus far.

I dont need to mention any of the other supplement names for as stated in the rules we are not here to bash or stress about other supplement brands or companies.

As far as I am concerned this will be a staple in my supplement line right along side my pak. Its that important to me and I love the shit.

I guess you gotta do what you gotta do for what works best for you fellas.

Kon_Rock
01-28-07, 11:53 am
Animal Pump is the BEST EVER pre-workout supplement you can ever take. Talk aobut skin spliting pump every time you take it, no matter what your working. And I love how the energy is just enough, not like other ones that have you runnnig around the gym from set to set. Perfect Product Animal!!!

WeaponX
01-30-07, 12:36 am
DAMN!

Let me tell you, I wanted to change things up, I have never been serious about lifting until recently and I wanted to cover all my bases, I started with my diet, and I am trying to get it totally clean, Its at least 400x better than it was.

I also stacked Animal Pump with Stak2, the pack and Nitro and DAMN! I feel AMAZING, the pump throughout my workout was amazing and I dont feel as sore afterwards, I can tell that I hit the gym, but nothing like it used to be, Im hoping the results will be as impressive as it seems so far!

worldpower
01-30-07, 12:46 am
update on my progress....my strength has also gone up dramatically with all exercises,working great

NumeroUno
01-31-07, 2:48 am
Today in the locker room just leaving, I went to put my jacket on and grab the hood with my hand and flip it up... aaannnnnd I couldn't. My biceps were so swollen today that I couldn't reach my hand to my head. Seems fucked up to most people, but thank you Animal Pump!

-Daniel.

RipTheMonster
01-31-07, 8:08 pm
At first i was skeptical as to what this stuff could do for me but after my first arm workout with it man i was impressed, no bullshit this stuff simply works just like your other products. First time i used it i just didn't want to stop working. I love it.

DA GOVNA
02-01-07, 3:30 pm
im sorry for sayin animal pump was over rated cuz ITS THE SHIT!!! i had taken it 3 times before but i was takin it with my pre work out meal then i decided to finish the can (since i paid $45 for it) and i took it on an empty stomach and the first time i did i felt and saw a difference!!!! im NEVER using NO xplode again keep it up universal, keep it up

Aengus
02-01-07, 10:21 pm
Pump is the best NO supp because

1) It provides a sustained, steady pump.
2) Gives you energy without the shakes

It kicks the shit out of other N O supps, and gives you some nice creatine too.

Tankdogg
02-01-07, 11:33 pm
With Animal Pump i mainly just felt an energy boost myself. I took Universal's Shock Therapy which has almost identical ingredients and I feel more of a pump using that, but I guess it all comes down to what works best for you and your preference to a powder vs pills. I suggest trying both Pump and Shock Therapy (at different times) to see which will work best for you individually. Also, taking Shock Therapy pre-workout and Storm post-workout worked especially good for me personally.

GRUNT
02-02-07, 4:17 am
its good shit, it works.

Gmoney
02-02-07, 4:36 pm
Animal Pump is some great stuff and if your looking for some extra craziness try it with Stak 2. Good results!!!!!!!!!

mattpatt
02-02-07, 9:20 pm
It's different taking so many pills ...... I love the energy ....... the pump has been solid ....... not earth shattering, but perhaps I may have something to do with that .....

Question - In the FAQs of Pump - It says this all the creatine I need ..... No post workout such as Storm or CellMass necessary or even a night time shot of one of these two for recovery?

lstan
02-02-07, 11:36 pm
I tried NO Xplode. I admit, the first few days were spectacular... but the stuff is hard to choke down, burns up fast and just never actually pumped anything. Maybe it's the physiology. I cycled off and tried Pump and could immediately tell a difference. Not only did I feel it more in my muscles but it stuck around, without the dehydrating effect I felt with NO Xplode. So, hands down, it's Pump for me - and I'll never go back.
...Or else I wouldn't be here.

Wa1shy
02-04-07, 10:24 am
Awesome product, i am now on my 3rd pack and am still getting a great workout i never train with out it

slamdogg
02-05-07, 1:57 pm
Pump is awesome! I've taken NO explode and other pre-workout stuff like that and it kind of makes you feel crazy and jumpy but with pump I feel focused and a whole lot stronger

40YOBeginner
02-05-07, 2:18 pm
I've been taking Animal Pump for just over a month and seen incredible gains in strength and mass. The fact that it is all in one pak is incredible. This is a great product when combined with the Animal Pak.

Kiwi129
02-05-07, 6:40 pm
I'm on Pak and Pump right now. I just got my Pump and have used three packs already (three workouts). I had my chest/biceps day, my back/triceps day, and my legs day and let me tell you. It's straight up awesome. I used to have such a problem with fleeting pumps from my chest and back, and with the Pump in me it's the best they've ever felt. I felt a continual tightness and it stayed for quite awhile post-workout. It's really helped me out getting that pump to remain in my problem areas. It's also helped me keep my rest periods shorter without losing a lot of strength for the next set. Heh, it makes arm day unbelievably hard to end... Awesome product.

k1usa
02-05-07, 6:56 pm
Im on the pump now for 2 weeks...much better than NO Explode....like the way it works for me....love the pump I get during the work out...its amazing stuff...it works for this 53 year old...and I hit the gym twice a day...its all about the pump baby....this is a great product....feeling it work...know its the real deal....

Thanks to Universal for a great product.....

Pumped and loving it

Russ K1usa

dnise
02-07-07, 9:54 am
I'm on my 3rd can now. One day I wanted to see what the difference would be if I didn't take it, I'll never do that again! I struggled thru the entire workout. I really like being able to not take the stimulant since I've given up caffeine.

Live_for_the_pump
02-07-07, 11:30 pm
i have tried both Animal pump by itself and Shock therapy with NOX3 , pre workout. These two are pre-workout products I have ever tried.

general
02-13-07, 5:33 pm
I've been using it for two months. It works great. The one thing I would say is put two red pills in it instead of one. I take a thermo with it. About 20 to 30 minutes before I work out. The pump is unmatched though and I push more weight with it than without.

focused
02-13-07, 6:36 pm
I bought animal pump off bb.com and im still waiting for it to be at my local GNC store. when will it be????? Also its not on GNC.com!

noooo, don't buy that shit from GNC even if they carry it. it'd be over priced by a helluva lot. check out fitnessone.com too....might be a wee bit cheaper

jma60
02-13-07, 7:06 pm
Love it. I've seen the best sive gains from this vs anything else I've takin.

Fullblownchaos22
02-14-07, 9:30 am
hey guys i am new to alot of the whole supplement world and generally worked out all natural. I am now using animal m stak and seeing some good results but after this cycle i was going to use tha pak, pump, and cuts. my main question is how long do the affects of pump work. I have read alot on this but for somereason either missed this fact or just couldnt find it.

Joe D'Amato
02-14-07, 7:30 pm
the first couple days i used pump my forearms felt like they were gonna explode now i can only tell that it keep my mind on working out. any one else have them same results?

doomsdaylover
02-14-07, 9:10 pm
With Animal Pump i mainly just felt an energy boost myself. I took Universal's Shock Therapy which has almost identical ingredients and I feel more of a pump using that, but I guess it all comes down to what works best for you and your preference to a powder vs pills. I suggest trying both Pump and Shock Therapy (at different times) to see which will work best for you individually. Also, taking Shock Therapy pre-workout and Storm post-workout worked especially good for me personally.

So, you definately don't wanna take shock therapy and Animal Pump at the same time? Is it better to alternate maybe?

mlaw06
02-15-07, 8:32 pm
Animal Pump has given me some of the best pumps of my life. I seriously cant lift without these packs, and it crushed NO-Xplode any day

kraayzee
02-16-07, 11:12 pm
I have to admit, this shit works. I used to lift heavy and I gave it up for a remote and a seat on the couch for three years, about two months ago I started lifting again and I'm on my second bucket of Pump, every week I go up 10 to 20 lbs on each exercise. thank you.

Lawdog
02-17-07, 11:22 am
Everything I'm hearing is that Pump is the real deal. UPS left my firstorder sitting on my porch at home. Can't wait to try it. Bye Bye NO explode

IronBlender
02-19-07, 12:13 am
I'm really excited to try this Animal Pump, an addition to my already growing Universal supplement list. Just curious, will it be necessary to go on an additional (plain) creatine supplement with Pump, or is it enough? And lastly, can Pump be taken on off days, or does that serve no purpose?

"6"
02-19-07, 11:32 pm
I have used Pump for a week now(4 paks) and am dissapointed with the results. Any extra Pump I experienced were minor at best. I tried it with a sample of Shock Therapy I got and the effects were still far from mind-blowing. I follow the instructions exactly too, 30 minutes before lifting on an empty stomach. Guess it just doesn't work on me. Hopefully I'll experience something before I finish the can.

Phenom
02-20-07, 12:37 am
Ive taken Animal Pumps and I must say...nothing compares to it...the pumps work all the time..right now i cant extend my arm 3+ hours after lifting! Definately Reccomended

brandonA
02-21-07, 11:59 am
Took My 1st Pack Last Night...leg Night..last Set Of Squats I Saw Stars, Pushed 30 Pounds More Than Last Week...did Not Get A Huge Pump, But I Never Have In My Legs... The Biggest Difference Was The Fact That When I Got Home And Cooled Off, I Was Able To Get Off The Couch With Out Crying....and At Work Today, I Can Get Up And Down The Stairs With Out Feeling Like I Am Going To Fall Down Them...so Far So Good..i Am Impressed..tonight I Am Doing Chest And Bi's Should Get A Huge Pump There......
-b

SlickaO
02-22-07, 3:48 pm
Yo, I have been on the Pump for about 6 months. I think the initial week was the only week I felt different while taking it. Which, by the way I am not a fan of gettin the jitters before/during a workout. I seemed to have gained a tolerance to the effects which is good, and use it as a staple in my regimen. I am happy that the energy pill is separate allowing me to throw it out for late night runs, which is by far convenient. It's a great creatine matrix, and excellent NO base as well. Antioxidants are great as well considering all the waste working out produces. Well thought out product. Go get it.

naturalguy
02-22-07, 3:50 pm
I'm really excited to try this Animal Pump, an addition to my already growing Universal supplement list. Just curious, will it be necessary to go on an additional (plain) creatine supplement with Pump, or is it enough? And lastly, can Pump be taken on off days, or does that serve no purpose?

You do not need additional creatine however some larger people can benefit from an additional creatine.

I take it daily to keep my stores saturated.

squattingtillipuke
02-24-07, 9:03 am
Love it...I have been on Animal Pump for a little over two weeks. Yesterday was an arm day, after my workout I went to get dressed and my arms were so friggin big that it felt like I was wearing a smedium shirt not an XXL. I took NO Xplode but that kinda made me feel psycho...Pump has a nice consistent energy level too it.

RIVERA
02-24-07, 3:08 pm
I've been taking Pump for three months now and have had the best workouts of my life. Must be taken everyday to keep up the results. Love this stuff

Sensei
02-26-07, 12:07 am
Pump is the shit! Never used anything like it, Experimented with many supps over the last few years and by far this is the best I've had. NOXplode, made me all twitchy and the effects didn't last after a couple weeks. Used Alkalized creatines and many other forms. But by far this is the best I've used. My bench has jumped 30 lbs in a month, and my pumps are stayin on and not wearing off. I don't usually use the energy pill unless I'm draggin, so the NO, Creatine, and Anti oxidant have been kickin ass. Never had any discomfort or water retention like I have had with other brands. I'll totally stand behind this supp, and it's an assett I'll continue to take advantage of!

gijoe7.62
02-26-07, 12:18 am
Been usin it for about 2 months. Great product... I have gained 18 lbs in that time. Recomend it to anybody who wants to gain size and do in in a healthy way. I reccomend taking a whey protein shake after each workout and a combination protein like muscle milk when you go to bed and wake up. This probably helped with the gain, but pump led it all.

Ultimate_Warrior
02-26-07, 9:48 pm
This stuff gave me the best pumps I have felt to date and since it is in pill form I said goodbye to those nasty cramps I got with other pre-workout creatines.

Avicara
02-28-07, 7:56 pm
Received my can from fedex today and used it for the first time. Right now im stacking this with animal pak and nitro. So after todays workout I am just speecheless. The pump during it is just absolutely insane. I would say this would also become as much of a staple in my supplements as much as animal pak now.

Roland
03-05-07, 9:10 pm
Hey guys just wanted to say that I just got in my Animal pump today and after slowly recovering from ankle sprain I was back today at the gym with my first day of DC(Doggcrap) training. Took the pack it was great...had a great pump I would recommend it for others that haven't tried it yet. Awesome workout and pack!

Roland
03-05-07, 10:17 pm
Wow,,.quick question...this just started kickin in after i posted that thread...It's a weird feeling but i think I still feel like I am pumped, my hearts beating kinda fast...is this because i took the red pill?

Khold
03-06-07, 10:08 am
Been taking Pump for 6 Days now. Getting Hughe pumps and the creatine does a great job! Love the product!

Cr4zYH3aD
03-06-07, 8:36 pm
I ordered pump 2 days ago, should have it friday. Can't wait to have the energy gains. Ill post back for the results.

albertaboy
03-07-07, 2:07 pm
First time writing here just want to say this site rocks. I have not tried the pump yet but I am going to. I have been taking creatine with some results but nothing great I have been training hard for a year now but really started using all the tools that I need to grow for about 6 months. I started taking the animal pack and I think that is has helped. If creatine has worked a bit do you guys think that pump will give me better results? I don't like using the term hard gainer but that is what I am. I have my diet down farily well but not getting much for results stronger but not much for mass gains. Any advice?

xenrus
03-08-07, 4:38 pm
Add more packs in the can would ya :)

ShaqFu
03-08-07, 6:17 pm
This shit is great. I've been taking NO-Xplode for the past two months and I thought there was nothing else out there that could do the same. So what the fuck I went out and bought some Animal Pump, and this shit kicks the crap outta NO-Xplode. I had a stronger and longer lasting pump than I did with NO-Xplode, and the pill form is much more convenient than mixing the drink together. I had chest/bi's earlier today and I haven't felt that juiced in a while, and the strength gains were noticable. The thing that also really helped the Animal Pump reach its potential was a shitload of water, I drank a liter before I lifted, and probably double that while lifting, it makes Animal Pump that much better. Good shit guys.

asingh714
03-08-07, 9:47 pm
took animal pump for about 2 weeks and didnt feel any pump or anything. not only that but i had really bad mood swings. people would actually see the difference in me when i took it and i didn't. to test it out, i stopped taking it for 2 weeks and family and friends tell me i am a complete different person. just wondering if anyone else had these side effects? and if so, how you got rid of them. when i emailed animalpak with my problem they said "Animal Pump does not contain anything hormonal that should effect your moods at all." I think it might be the arginine in the product which actually causes the "pump" because it stimulates pituitary release of growth hormone.

Ricky P
03-10-07, 6:33 pm
Just finished Animal Pump today. Got very nice results from it. I started about Feb. 2 with it, can say that I'm a lot harder and feel a lot better with it. Made some real nice progress with it, great product.

NJack2AF
03-13-07, 12:03 pm
GOOD SHIT! I am on my 5th pack I think and am having the most intense workouts of my life. And the PUMPS are insane!

H Bomb
03-13-07, 6:03 pm
I was like a full grown silverback gorilla on amphetamines! I was pulling heavy ass weights aound in my back workout like a hydraulic jack! I pretty much been using Shock Therapy all this time, but decided to try the sample pack my boy brought me back from the expo. Man I could not beleive the surge I got in that short amount of time! Shock Therapy is some good stuff don't get me wrong I have been using it since it came out. The convienence of that kind of power in pills though is amazing! Keep products this effective coming!

albertaboy
03-13-07, 6:06 pm
Got my pump on Monday took it and WOW that is all I can say the pump was insane and I felt like I could move the world. Going for round two tonight can't wait.

Revolutionary
03-16-07, 9:09 pm
I just started taking Pump and im on a solid eating lifting routine.... so i have to say i did notice the strength gain.... this is my first time mesing with any creatine based supp ever.... and man strength was def.... way up.... lol... however, as for size and pump.... it was w.e. kinda the same..... but endurance is way up to i feel like i can keep going after these pretty hard workouts... endurance and strength.... yep this is wat this product gives... m stack however gives me more size...... like em both thx.... a true honest post/ here you go...

projekt.lp
03-17-07, 5:50 pm
I took my sample of Animal Pump two days ago and I had to cut my workout short because it made me feel disoriented half way through and I thought I was gonna vomit. I took it at 11:30pm and it kept me up until 7am also. Is this normal? It has been two days since I took Pump and worked out my arms as well and they are still sore. Has anyone else experienced these sort of issues with Animal Pump?

Timmy301
03-18-07, 8:01 pm
I received my sample of Animal pump yesterday. I decided to try it during a ATV race. This is somewhere I can benefit from some extra energy and performance. I was quite impressed!!!! I raced for approx. 1-1/2 hours and was able to maintain good energy level. I race cross country,these races will kick your ass! I have to wrestle this 400 lb machine through the woods around obstacles and over trees. Ya need all the energy you can get. Ill definately use this again. Good stuff in my book!!!

Tim

Hikeon3
03-20-07, 12:35 am
Took my sample today for leg day, 30 mins prior, after having not lifted for three days (spring break kept me away from the gym).

Holy f*ck.

I've never experienced a really good pump in my legs before, but today I felt like my legs were going to explode.

I've only tried one other "designer" creatine supplement before. I've been using bulk creatine mono for months. But Pump did something I didn't know was possible.

Started on leg extension warmups, then during BB back squats I felt like I was the only person in the gym. It was me, the bar, and the mirror. I was being crucified by iron and any pain I felt was irrelevant. I'd never felt that before. Moved on to heavy leg extensions. That's where I felt so swollen I swore my legs would burst. Never felt that before. Ended with standing leg curls then leg press and seated calf raises. All in 45 minutes. Good and heavy.

I'm cutting, and that was just my sample. I got a full 30 pak can sitting here on my desk just waiting for my bulk in mid April. I can't wait to see what a full cycle of this with 4500 calories of dead animal and pasta can do to me.

It's going to be a bitch getting off the toilet for a few days I think. God I love my life.

hjayss
03-20-07, 3:35 am
Great workout great pump noticed a little more energy. When I finish my shock threapy gonna get the pump thanks universal rep for the sample.

Phenom
03-20-07, 3:11 pm
I'm on my last pack of pump!..gotta order more!...good shit

Jeff
03-21-07, 3:16 am
I used my sample pack yesterday for legs. Holyshit!!!! you should really warn people about the insane pump/pain they'll experience on this stuff. I absolutely love it can't wait to get some to really put it to the test on all bodyparts.

I know how frustrating it is when something doesn't work like you hope, I have taken Pump Tech in the past and didn't feel anything from it so it was an awesome surprise to have such a response to this product.

By the way my legs still freakin hurt like hell!!!!!!!!!!

K9
03-21-07, 5:52 pm
Four days ago I picked up a can of Animal Pump. On my third day taking it my pump was absolutely hellacious. I was working my shoulders and damn! what a pump. Today (since I missed it monday) I had to go in and do my chest the day after delts. Usually that means reduced tricep strength from doing Military Presses and Db Presses the day before. Instead my bench was up 40 lbs for 6 reps over last week. I couldn't believe it. My joints weren't as sore, my pump was fuckin HUGE and my energy was through the roof. Today I was accused of juicing by some "too lazy to do the work" asshole. The only thing I've changed in my diet, supplementation or training was adding Animal Pump. I had a fantastic workout and can't wait to get back in the gym tomorrow. This stuff is the real shit.

Brute Strength
03-22-07, 6:37 pm
get a fire extinguisher, because im on fire. third day on pump and did shoulders. WOW, all i have to say, AMAZING, anybody who asks whats better NO Explode or Pump, PUMP!! I took NO explode before went through two bottles and this is my third pack of pump and its way better. By far.

k1usa
03-23-07, 5:42 pm
now on pump for just over a week....compaired to Shock....I like Pump a bit better but will switch on to Shock from time to time...but here is something I have noticed....a quicker recovery...for some reason..."my friggen shoulders of pain" the ones that keep me awake and make it almost impossible to lay flat in bed with...seem to have eased off a bit....not sure if its the pump...but if it is...then god bless america..!!!!

I also started the animal pak....getting over to all UN products and loving it.......

BraSo
03-24-07, 7:41 am
7 days on Animal Pump.. and it feels awesome! not only do i feel pumped, strong and psyched during workout, i feel it the entire day. Psychological only? maybe, but thats what it brings to my feel at present.

Animal pump replaced Superpump 250 in my stack.

hjayss
03-24-07, 7:51 am
now on pump for just over a week....compaired to Shock....I like Pump a bit better but will switch on to Shock from time to time...but here is something I have noticed....a quicker recovery...for some reason..."my friggen shoulders of pain" the ones that keep me awake and make it almost impossible to lay flat in bed with...seem to have eased off a bit....not sure if its the pump...but if it is...then god bless america..!!!!

I also started the animal pak....getting over to all UN products and loving it.......
I noticed the same thing quick healing. My tri workout leaves me rubbing my tris for about 3 dys with the pump really les then 36 hours. I need to get some for my leg days if that can cut the pain down the you are right k1usa god bless america ha ha ha .

squattingtillipuke
03-24-07, 3:58 pm
I took my sample of Animal Pump two days ago and I had to cut my workout short because it made me feel disoriented half way through and I thought I was gonna vomit. I took it at 11:30pm and it kept me up until 7am also. Is this normal? It has been two days since I took Pump and worked out my arms as well and they are still sore. Has anyone else experienced these sort of issues with Animal Pump?

Never had the disoriented feeling from Pump and I'm almost done with my second can. I have been disoriented from putting too much frickin weight on the squat rack though.

As far as being up until 7am that is probably because you took the red pill. That is a stimulant to give you energy...that is what kept you up. If you want to be able to sleep just pitch the red pill next time.

Peace.

Aengus
03-24-07, 8:14 pm
I got the sample pack, and I got about as much pump from it as from eating a tootsie roll.

This is a common comment. Really, the only things that have time to work in one pak are the stims and the creatine(maybe). This is because it takes about 2 weeks for the NO (the pump) to kick in. The only real way to test is to grab a can for about 20$ and give it a go.

Aengus
03-24-07, 8:17 pm

I used to. Actually, I had to stop working out a couple times due to these symptoms until I figured out it was the stims. It takes a while to get used to them. Try emptying out all but a third of the red pill until you get used to it, then up to a half, then eventually, just pop the whole thing.

ELIG-3
03-25-07, 12:22 am
well i've used some NO boosters and creatine supps. before, but nothing has compared to this. i took as directed and had one of the best workouts ever. not to mention the pumps lasted for more then half an hour after a 90 minute workout. as a regular arm crusher im used to having tight arms, but i have never felt my skin streching as i did using animal pumps. today i woke up still fealing the aftermath of the workout. animal pump is at the top of my list for "must have's"

tannhauser
04-01-07, 7:01 pm
I am 25 pcks into my can of animal pump. It does what it says. I have gotten great pumps from it and the red pill gives a good amount of energy, though not as much as shock therapy.

for the first 2 weeks I thought this was the greatest supp in the known universe....until it started to make me puke. I thought it was a fluke but I continued to feel sick during workouts and felt very bloated and like I had to burp/puke and in fact did throw up about 75% of the time. I have changed nothing else in my regime and the nausea and vomitting aren't from working so hard I puke (except maybe for leg day).

In an effort to keep taking the product I stoped taking the red pill in the hopes that the stims were what was doing it. 2x animal pump - red pill = 2x times puke...so it isn't the red pilll. I tried to rake the pump with some food, but that didn't work--just more to puke up.

I have taken creatinie Mono for about a year with no ill effects.

Any ideas? i would like to take pump more, but I feel so bad that I can't lift hard while on it.

It is an excellent product and maybe it is just my stomach that can't tolerate it.

Tannhauser

doomsdaylover
04-04-07, 2:06 pm
Animal Pump is definately awesome...definately not as awesome preworkout as Product M, but that's just me;) Anyways, I had some coffee after my morning workout and I would just like to warn everyone to stay away from additional caffeine within like 4 hours of the Pump. I'm tripping balls right now.

Okay, I am an idiot and I claim retard status. I have tried to search for it but to no avail. When should I take M Stack in conjunction with Animal Pump?

Thank you.

whitebobcat40
04-05-07, 11:43 am
yah man u gotta be careful of that caffeine overdose...your heart can literally pop...i remember before i got into animal products i was taking no explode and for some reason i took muscle tech thermo gains...i was fucked up!

rtb8288
04-05-07, 6:44 pm
If ya used Animal Pump, let us know how it worked for ya here...I have used Animal Pump with Animal Nitro, Animal Cuts, and Animal Paks. I've been using Universal Animal products for 15 years and have found no other line of products that comes close in quality, intensity and results. When I started out I was 6'4" and 195lbs. Now I am 270lbs, ripped, with 21" arms. I am the most vascular I have ever been, with veins the size of #2 pencils over most of my body. Thanks Again Animal for all your help!!!x

Animal Pump is a complete creatine-based "pump" and cell volumizing supplement and one of the "foundational" Animal products.I have used Animal Pump with Animal Nitro, Animal Cuts, and Animal Paks. I've been using Universal Animal products for 15 years and have found no other line of products that comes close in quality, intensity and results. When I started out I was 6'4" and 195lbs. Now I am 270lbs, ripped, with 21" arms. I am the most vascular I have ever been, with veins the size of #2 pencils over most of my body. Thanks Again Animal for all your help!!!x

LegDay_UKIGS
04-07-07, 3:30 pm
I used to take other stuff, it worked... so I thought. Then I bought a can of pump off a buddy onboard... and damn... that "other" stuff makes a good book end. Vein poppin', plate pushin', this shit's great.

Silent54
04-09-07, 3:49 pm
i just got my pump in this past saturday and i went to the gym to lift and wow i lifted things i didnt even want to try with a spotter. here is what i do and what pump let me do

bench 175 = 195 now my max was 185 and pump helped
deadlift 265 = 305
powerclean 145 = 185
tricep pulldown 110 = 160

this is all in the first day use, man i cant wait to see what happens in a 2 months :D.

louie86
04-09-07, 9:07 pm
i could definatly use a new pre and after workout suppliment, ive always had trouble taking something before and after a workout because i am constantly eating and it is hard to take a pre workout drink on a full stomache. i also have trouble getting going after a long day or a long weekend and getting something in my system is a motivator to hit it hard once i get there.

vicbulge
04-16-07, 11:05 pm
This is cut and pasted from my review on bodybuilding.com

I'm an optimist, but skeptical at the same time if that is possible. 2 days ago I received my AnimalPak, AnimalFlex, and AmimalPump. I worked a 12 hour shift and felt pretty tired when I got home. I went down the litany of excuses not to work out, and finally said, F..it, lets go. I took AnimalPump and waited a half an hour. I had last eaten around 4PM, and it was now 9ish. I started with a 5 minute cardio on the eliptical to try and wake my ass up. I went through the motions of my legs workout, and never really felt like I had a killer workout. But when I had finished, and looked back, I had put some pretty good work in, like doing the kind of reps and weight I had only accomplished on my previous best days. That says a lot considering how shitty I felt when I started. I was happy, and looking forward to this morning. I got at it this morning around 10:30 and took Pump for the second time. I worked bicepts, and was able to destroy them. In one ex, I do individual dumbell curls on the preacher bench. Normally I warm up with 25's, and progress to 35's doing 12-10-8 reps. I just grabbed the 35's right off the bat, and did a solid 12-10-8 using 35-40-45 lb db's. I was amazed how I had good form, slow pace like I always try to do so as not to be throwing anything around. Next was 3 sets of standing 21's using the curl bar. No problem with 4 10's on the bar which is 10 higher than I usually use. Then standing curl with straight bar. I'm usually dead right here, but now I could feel a decent pump, and more importantly wanted MORE! I did a seated recline dumbell curl with 3 sets of 10, and finished off with 3 sets of hammer curls. I felt psyched about the accomplishment. I felt like I got something out of every set, instead of just the last set. I said I was a skeptic, but damn, I have to say.......Pretty good right out of the gate. I haven't ordered Universals Animal NitroG post w/o just yet because I'm f'ing broke right now, so I'm sticking with ON's Gold standard Whey and additional Amino's until that runs out.
Good shit though, no doubt. More in a week or so.

widdlewade44
04-17-07, 11:37 pm
I'm starting on my third week of PUMP and needless to say it is another awesome Animal product!

The surge kicks in for me about 30-45 mins after taking the PUMP pre-workout and my intensity is higher, I definitely get more bloodflow into my muscles and my endurance is better.

Animal PUMP is great and I recommend it highly. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

wbstud02
04-26-07, 12:58 am
I just recently ordered the pump and have been taking it for 3 days and the name of the product speaks for itself. I have a great pump everyday i work out. Couldn't ask for a better all around pre workout supplement. I have recommended it to all my friends which two of them are buying it now.

Naturally Huge
04-30-07, 8:51 pm
I've been using Animal Pump for quite some time now and absolutely love the stuff--I think I'm addicted. Anyway, my friend gave me the remainder of his BSN NO Explode and this morning I took 3 scoops of it prior to training. Guess what happened? Nothing. It didn't do a damn thing. It's shit. It does not have the potency like Pump.

jtroster
05-08-07, 8:33 pm
I previously used Green Bulge and White Blood to good effect. Animal Pump is as good or better at half the price.

eb98brown
05-11-07, 5:47 am
Ive been on the pump for about 2wks now and its all that! Been doing a 5x5 program adding 10 pounds every week. Started my 5th week this week and today I said what the hell and added 15 lbs to my bench and did it! Blew me away, numbers arent big but hey its an improvement. I went from 160 to 175 lbs. I'm loving It. Last week my bench 1 rep personal best was 205 lbs. When I started lifting 3 months ago my 1 rep personal best was 170 lbs. Working towards a 225 5x5 by the 4th of July. :)

YAK
06-02-07, 12:25 pm
although I have only used this product for 2 days I have really felt results from this product. On the first day, I felt nothing, but the next day was bis and tris and WOW I couldnt bend my arm all the way. Great product. I hope it continues to work.

Bruiser
06-02-07, 1:20 pm
I've had amazing results from the pump. For me it's as important of a foundational supp as the pak.

MDur8
06-11-07, 1:02 pm
I cant tell you how much better my workouts are now with Pump. Not only do i have that "jacked" feeling that last throughout my workouts, but my focus is also intensified. Great product!

buckscarp1462
06-28-07, 7:47 pm
Like all ANIMAL products. ANIMAL PUMP is solid.

wylde
08-01-07, 3:34 pm
i know your supposed to take a pak everday but should you take the stimulant even if your not going to the gym that day?

cheers,
wylde

Texas Titan
08-01-07, 4:32 pm
i know your supposed to take a pak everday but should you take the stimulant even if your not going to the gym that day?

cheers,
wylde

It's up to you. I don't like the red pill (stims) if I am not working out, but some people do. You can just pull out the pill and take the rest of the pills if you want.

afshin
08-01-07, 6:45 pm
Ok well my first can was working ok not as well that is because I only took one pack on training days and 5grams of creatine on off days, this was a complete mistake, I am on my first week of taking it everyday and I gotta to tell you this is worth every penny, the amount of vascularity as tripeled If your going to use this product make sure to take it every day

Veritas
08-02-07, 1:45 am
Im on my third week of PUMP. and, like all my brothers before me, its effing great. The stimulant gives me a kick in the ass when im dragging, and it makes me just wana stand in that squat cage and pound out reps well after ive had my fill. I definitly plan on buying another can of it once i kick this one.

deadpool
10-15-07, 2:56 pm
all i have to say like this and any other universal product i've ever tried is the best and affordable. first day i took this shit i wanted to cry when i left the gym from the insanely reatarded pumps i got from it. fuckin good product never use another NO or creatine again, keep making the good shit and i'll keep buying.

lowrider5
10-18-07, 12:20 am
I loved it. It was awesome. Gained like 5 lbs. Looked the biggest I ever did. Plan on doing it again soon. Two cans of animal pump, one of m-stak, maybe two.

blisinic
10-18-07, 3:38 am
What I like about Pump versus other pre-w/o supplements is its simplicity. You read the label and you know exactly what you’re getting and it's clear how each ingredient works synergistically with the others. Some of these other pre-w/o supplements are over engineered and way to excessive with their formulations, this means more $$ out of our pockets with no “real” added benefit. That is what I like about most Universal products, there is just enough there to make it effective and at the same time affordable. Thanks.

BeastFromMiddleEast
11-07-07, 3:11 pm
This is one of the greatest pre-workout supplements I have ever invested my hard earned money.

I am on a budget, but this is by far the most bang for anyone's buck, and I can't belive the pumps I have been getting.

I give it a 10/10.

Pump = 10
Strength = 10
Vascularity = 10
Dosage = 10

Thank you Universal.

This is a great product, a new staple.

PS
I lost bodyfat while taking it and I still am...I am on a bulk...I don't get it

Brute
11-15-07, 9:20 am
The sample worked great. I enjoyed not having to gulp down a big drink to get the effects. Shock Therapy hasn't done shit for me, so I'm regretting not getting a can of Pump of instead.

Damn it.

culturista
12-03-07, 9:51 pm
i used CEE and a NO stack from controlled labs but animal pumps is cheaper and more effective , the pump last a lot longer

Jimmy
12-29-07, 8:43 pm
I have been taking pump for the last 4 weeks. i have also been experimenting with my first "mock contest" diet. carb cycling, etc.. but even with restricted calories my strength has been going up!!!! i love pump, it offers sustained solid focused energy and great strength increases. by far my favorite Creatine/NO combo. and yes the veins are poppin like a road map on arm day.

i have been stacking this with.

Nitro
Torrent
Ultra Iso Whey - lemonade flavor.

and of course pak and flex

RenegadeRows
12-29-07, 9:37 pm
I ordered pump as soon as I heard it came out and have gone through 1 can.

Initially, I didnt feel anything (I guess because I just got off ST+Storm). But about day 10-12 I was bustin out of my shirts. No vascularity, just bulging, pumped muscle groups. Recovery time increased, strength went up, more sustained than the ST as far as energy release goes. as days progressed from 12-30 I definitely felt more intensity in the gym, greater strength, and faster recovery even on 6 day workout spilts.

pmug0000
12-29-07, 9:55 pm
Pump has been a staple of mine for months. I tried a few samples of ST which did give me an energy kick, but not the same long-lasting strength and energy that I feel with Pump. Maybe it is partly mental, but it's hard for me to imagine lifting without Pump.
Probably I'll switch up to ST for a while eventually just to keep things fresh, but Pump will always be one of my favs.

ROC1291
12-29-07, 11:23 pm
I really remember when I use to pull through leg day, lagging behind in my workout. Resting for a good 2-3 minutes between each set.

Then Pump Came...

And so did faster recovery times, sets with higher intensity, and major vascularity.

so yeah. i love it.

paintrain69
12-29-07, 11:45 pm
i've been using pump for about 4 cycles now. i must say that i can't lift without it. it's such an awesome pre-workout and energized supplement that i can't lift without taking it. it's the best because its made by the best. ANIMAL.

DocMay5506
01-07-08, 1:13 pm
many weightlifting articles i have read express the importance of 20-30g of whey protein prior to and after workouts. i read the dosage guidelines for Pump and it suggests being taken on an empty stomach. so my question is...what do you guys do pre workout? both Pump AND Protein? just Pump?...looking for some comments and advice...thanks bros

marsSTRUCTURE
01-10-08, 12:23 am
The Pump Is Great !!! Best Ever !!!!!!

Jimmy
01-10-08, 1:32 am
many weightlifting articles i have read express the importance of 20-30g of whey protein prior to and after workouts. i read the dosage guidelines for Pump and it suggests being taken on an empty stomach. so my question is...what do you guys do pre workout? both Pump AND Protein? just Pump?...looking for some comments and advice...thanks bros

i wouldnt take it together, just to make sure the absorbtion of pump is not affected. im sure most guys follow the same protocol i do.

1 hour before workout i have a small protein shake.

30 or so minutes before workout i take pump. by the time i get to the middle of my workout the pump is in full force

lumberjack
01-10-08, 7:48 am
never used anything other than gnc own brand creatine and i hated it been just lifting with a post workout protein shake for about 2 years, i am very cautious when getting any supps, they all are apparently the best. Pump sounded relatively harmless and not to expensive, and if it did what it said on the tin, then it would do exactly what i wanted. started using it on chest day and wow, i felt a buzz before i had even started and stormed through my first 3 exercises, so much so i thought i could of started heavier. thats only day 1, lets see what its like after the first cycle!

Aniaml41
01-23-08, 3:24 pm
I started the Pump in Spet 07 and haven't looked back. I've tried just about everything and couldnt find what i enjoyed and worked. I looked around for a few days, saw Animal Pump and i love universal's products esp the Animal series. I fell in love with this stuff from my very first pack. i couldnt stand how jittery i'd get from no-xplode and things like that. with the pump, i got my little buzz and was beyond focused. veins were popping out left and right and made heads turn. everyone's still jealous of them. my gains increased rapidly and continue to. i play college football and am a nursing major, with all the work from football plus classes, i need something to help me focus and do work. here's my personal in just under 4 months:

bench: 200 to 275
squat: 350 to 450
clean: 185 to 225

i can't wait to see what else i can do in time to come

Indomitable Will
01-27-08, 8:12 pm
I mentioned it in my workout log today, but figured I should say something here. Today is the 19th day of my first can of Animal Pump. I can now officially say that my pumps and vascularity were off the fackin' charts today. It was insane. Definitely the best pumps and vascularity I've ever had. (There's not much else I've gotten good pumps from). I wouldn't have noticed all the veins if I didn't pull my sleeves up, although I did see the veins in my biceps through my thermal.

Anyway, I'll be buying more Pump for sure. I've been doing all supersets lately, and it's helping me fly through my workouts. It's good shit, that's all you need to know.

LiftBig315
01-29-08, 6:47 pm
I just got my free sample pack yesterday, and was stoked to take it today.

At first I was thinking it didn't have any effect...but once I started lifting all I can say is wow.

I have never been able to bust through sets like that, with that kind of weight. I don't know i it was partially a mental deal or not. But I am gonna be ordering a can 2night.

I think the reason I didn't think there was much of an effect, is because the shit I was using before was packed with caffeine.

SQUAT or DIE!
01-29-08, 7:03 pm
man all i know is that is probably one of my favorite things to take.. mental advantage or not, i dont care, the shit helped me get back in to squatting big after nearly a 3 month siesta from it..

LiftBig315
02-09-08, 10:38 am
I had my traps/shoulders workout yesterday...and damn.

I have been using an No and Creatine product in the past and switched over to pump beginning of this week.

By the end of the workout, my shoulders and traps were swollen, great full feeling. My shirt was actually stretching across my upper back, my sister said. The shirt was a little snug to begin with, but I got a serious pump from this shit,,,works way better than what I was using before. I am hooked now...

Current Stak - Pak, Pump, Nitro

Although when I got home after about an hour, I got a little sick feeling. Others have said the "crashed" off of pump, but I don't know if that is what it was, or that I had so much motivation in the gym that I just worked the shit out of myself....either way, I am not stopping

projekt.lp
02-09-08, 10:55 am
This question may have already been answered somewhere in this thread but which capsules should be removed from Pump if another creatine supplement is stacked instead.

ROC1291
02-09-08, 12:05 pm
This question may have already been answered somewhere in this thread but which capsules should be removed from Pump if another creatine supplement is stacked instead.

if you are taking another creatine already such as mono or something, i would say go with shock therapy.
there's no need for pump if thats the case.

plus pump wears off after a while dude.

projekt.lp
02-09-08, 6:04 pm
I want to stack ProMera Con-cret with Animal Test as well as Nitric Oxide pre-workout however the FAQ on the official website for this product recommends not taking another supplement containing Creatine which most NO boosters have in their formula. Any suggestions?

islandmagicmic
02-19-08, 8:40 pm
I just order my second round of animal pump from bb.com... For me this great because I work out in the AM 6:00am and the red pill is a big help. I am seeing great gains in my endurance and weight training.

my stack
animal pump
animal stak
animal pak
animal flex
cellmass (sucks) but i bought iam using it

culturista
03-18-08, 11:46 pm
i have been using animal pump for quite a while now and i love it , great pumps but lately i started to feel dizzy all day , specially after working out i think i'll stop taking the product and see what happens ...

zanderfever
03-21-08, 9:11 pm
Pump works great. Within minutes theres a pump and the stimulant capsule option is an excellent add on. But, I use it for the creatine. Eventually you get used to the pump effects, but the creatine effects are always there. overall, excellent creatine product

Surv
04-27-08, 2:55 pm
Best Supp ever used and I used many nuff said plain and simple

daninarmy
04-27-08, 7:20 pm
Love It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigunz85
05-03-08, 4:15 pm
pump shits on no xplode. try no xplode for 6 months and tell me what happens. yeah i agree the first month is awesome. but after that it sucks. i would like make a suggestion if i may for animal pump, take it with a grain of salt. Is it possible u could add two red pills instead of one? either way animal pump is great. and quite honestly i dont want to hear about no xplode anymore its overrated. I'm thinking about stacking pump,test,pak.

RickinKY
05-17-08, 7:47 am
I have used Pump for 3 workouts so far; it is fantastic! It gives me the pump and the guts to go heavier and longer with my lifts.

ionicrod
05-25-08, 5:01 pm
i just got off my first can of pump. i hate to say it, but i was disappointed. creatine wise, it was a very good product. but, for it being a pre workout product, and for getting me "pumped" it did not work so well. i never really felt extra energized from it.

ryanz
06-08-08, 7:13 pm
dont get me wrong but I was a bit disappointed by animal pump. it absolutely 100% works but not to the effect that i had hoped for or anticipated. the energy rush complex...bump it up imo. The pump vasodilator complex could also be upped. However, the creatine i felt was well dosed and very effective. But, like all the animal products, the convenience of the pack is second to none. Ultimately i would give this product a 7/10.

-rz

The Epidemic
06-09-08, 10:14 am
i dont think pump has enuff creatine in it period.. i didnt get a pump from it, till doubled dosed it which is costly to do.

im just a fan of mono

BuddyBuilder
06-27-08, 6:29 pm
I recieved a bunch from a recent ABC session, been using it all week and the pump i get from it is insane, best preworkout supp i've tried. Too early to tell on the creatine in there, we'll see

jambarino
06-30-08, 2:29 pm
it gave me a great pump that lasted awhile but as far as energy it didnt get me jacked like other preworkout supplements ive tried.

sweetjane57
07-06-08, 1:38 am
I ordered it as soon as it came out!!!!!!!!!!!! Have not trained 1 time WITHOUT it!!!!!! Good for females, IMO, because it gives perfect amount of creatine as well as being in pill form.....I've heard alot of gals complain about powder form creatine upsetting stomach. AWESOME PRODUCT!!!!!!!

thelunchbox
07-28-08, 1:43 am
my buddy mike gave me some pump and I was hooked. I gave it to a guy at work and he is tossing his NO xplode.

Latimer316
07-28-08, 4:58 am
haha, thanks for the props man lunchbox...yea its good shit

Latimer316
07-28-08, 5:00 am
Although you can use it for every workout...as mentioned your body becomes used to it as far as the stimulant. If that becomes the case you can choose specific workouts to pop the pills. This way you save money and use it for when you need it the most.

Gonz
07-30-08, 9:47 pm
Pump is no joke, it definitely delivers. It's not that "holy shit I'm shaking so bad" energy, but sustained energy that feels awesome. Sometimes I'd have to stop because my arms and legs are nearly numb from going all out, rather than feeling weak. I used to take NO Xplode, and I've taken Scivations Vasocharge. Vasocharge was pretty weak, and I hate the feeling of Beta Alaline. NO Xplode definitely works, but after a while it just tasted like salt for me, and it lost it's effectiveness.

thelunchbox
08-03-08, 11:42 pm
Ive heard alot of people say that no wears off and when you stop taking it for a few weeks you get the feeling back but its never as good as when you first cycle it.

barsak
08-05-08, 4:13 pm
Isn't it slightly pricey too, with over a dollar to shell for each pack?

Hdansjr
08-25-08, 8:03 am
I really liked Animal Pump. I felt that it was a really easy way to get a daily dose of creatine, energy supp, and NO booster all in one. I've used 8 cans so far, and love it. One month on, a little over a month off, then back on again. I can deffiently tell a difference in the gym.

Hdansjr
08-25-08, 8:19 am
Ive heard alot of people say that no wears off and when you stop taking it for a few weeks you get the feeling back but its never as good as when you first cycle it.

I guess it's all in your physiology. For me, I get the same results with each can...with the results getting more "intense" as the cycle runs on. A training partner of mine was taking pump and after his 3rd can he stated that he felt that the NO effect was non-exsistant. I suggested he take a 2 month break from it, abstaning from all forms of caffiene and creatine, while trying to get a gallon and a half of water a day. (I first meet him when I was a nutritionist and personal trainer at our gym so he followed my words pretty much to the T) He couldn't beleive the effects that the first pack had on him after the "break" he took. but again, it's all in your physiology, that's my opinion

Isn't it slightly pricey too, with over a dollar to shell for each pack? Do a searh for it, you can find websites that sell it for less than a dollar a pack.

RickinKY
09-01-08, 4:07 pm
Check out Vince's Muscle Shop dot com

TheBassGuy
09-01-08, 4:25 pm
I was a religious No-Xplode user. Then I ordered animal pump and it definitely kicks No-Xplode's ass. The only place where it could be better is the energy complex; its pretty weak and it doesn't really give me a boost. But the pumps and vascularity are unbelievable.

shaneomac
11-12-08, 11:54 am
i can't tell you how many pump products i have used from the most expensive to just 8 grams a day of l-arginine animal pump blows them all out of the water i just resently have discovered animal and am hooked i am currently taking pak pump flex and m-stak and love it thanks animal for not wasting my money

killinweight
01-13-09, 7:11 pm
individual packing is excellent for on the go. the feeling is great. hits me alot harder than any other supps. i usually feel ready to go in about 15 to 20 minutes.also provides a great pump. animal pump is at the top of my list of favorites. great product and i highly recommend it to anyone . you wont be dissapointed.

B Con
02-19-09, 5:38 am
Seriously this is ridiculous. My first workout on it I saw veins I never even knew existed and I have already crazy vascularity. Of course I tried the first pak on back/bi day, and I was more than satisfied. Crazy!

I still remember the first time I took Pump...

B Con
02-19-09, 7:51 am
Feedback from a few people that are running a log on Pump from another forum:

The pumps are still the greatest feeling in the world(or a close 2nd). My arms feel like they've been injected with volume during the workouts. For someone who doesn't usually get cocky in the gym, its hard to not feel like a badass when my arms are as pumped as they are.

My pump was great during my workout though. I had high energy. It was good to see the veins in my arms pumping when doing DB Calf raises

Strength was through the roof today and has been on the rise during AP! Have really enjoyed the benefits of strength and vascularity that AP brings to the table.

After moving up in the Cable Curls the PUMPS WERE AMAZING!! By the end of the set I could barely bend my arms, f**king love it! Best pumps I have in a long time today for some reason, definitely not complaining. Overall, great day ,nice pumps and felt like I geared myself to make some good improvements next week.

At this point, I really didn't think that Pump could get any better than it already is...once again, I was wrong. I turned in one of my most satisfying workouts to date today. I'm still riding the high from having such a great session. I'm going to be straight up honest here...the last 17 days have been some of the most rewarding gym days I have had in over a year.

Asafa_2012
02-23-09, 12:46 pm
summary- da best creatine product

KJR246
02-25-09, 7:46 pm
I had a major head/chest cold the other week. I felt like straight up garbage. I just so happened to have a sample of Pump. I popped those bad boys and not only got the motivation to push my way through an intense workout, but somehow managed to get a pump.

A+

B Con
03-18-09, 10:29 pm
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=303702661&postcount=107

"During the course of this log I set PRs in every single lift that I attempted. I'm being dead serious when I say that I am stronger after this Animal Pump log than I have ever been.

With the excellent strength gains also came some small weight gains. I put on three pounds during the course of this log, which is not a bad thing at all...it is all "good" weight."

trainer89
03-29-09, 4:03 pm
I used Pump today for the very first time. Today was leg day and it was AMAZING! I had so much energy I was shaking. I set a bunch of new pr's today. It was just incredible. I just tore through my legs routine. Thank god I bought 3 cans of Pump :) 100% awsomeness

bigffmike
03-29-09, 4:19 pm
Definitely most convenient in pill form, saves you the trouble of cleaning out your shaker. I recommend you experiment with when you take it (30 minutes to right before you work out), but it is definitely the most effective NO supp out there. Since I started using that, I've never bothered with anything else.

nuff said

-Daniel

I agree 100% It is the best I have ever tryed...

deanna7272
03-29-09, 4:41 pm
I love it... Being a woman, I need to watch for the creatine "bloat' and I don't get it with Pump (YAY)... I can definitely tell a difference when I don't take it on my chest day and leg day...

RighteousDude
03-29-09, 4:53 pm
I love it... Being a woman, I need to watch for the creatine "bloat' and I don't get it with Pump (YAY)... I can definitely tell a difference when I don't take it on my chest day and leg day...

Just curious, is there any particular reason you don't take it on chest & leg days.

deanna7272
03-29-09, 5:45 pm
Just curious, is there any particular reason you don't take it on chest & leg days.

No.... sorry... I meant I can definitely tell that I have an increase in strength etc ON my chest and leg day when I use it as compared to when I don't (if I am out or forget ahead of time...)

Sorry for the confusion...lol

RighteousDude
03-29-09, 6:02 pm
No.... sorry... I meant I can definitely tell that I have an increase in strength etc ON my chest and leg day when I use it as compared to when I don't (if I am out or forget ahead of time...)

Sorry for the confusion...lol

Gotcha.

Sidawi
03-30-09, 8:10 pm
i been on pump for about 4 months and love it but it says take daily and dont have to cycle off it but i just want to know how your body doesnt adapt to it like any other supps if you dont cycle off it.

Mr. Dead
04-01-09, 5:05 pm
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115297441
" After I took animal pump i can honestly say i had the best leg workout of my life"

paintrain69
04-05-09, 8:03 pm
hands down best creatine product i have ever taken and i am going to continue to take.

Sciocchetti
04-26-09, 8:45 pm
I just bought "Animal Pump" its by far the best pre-workout i have ever takin, highly recommend this product.

Mr. Dead
06-18-09, 1:11 pm
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117096861

"In conclusion, if you're having stomach problems with any powdered pre-workout supplement but you still need something that gives you great energy and chemical motivation for your workout, then give Animal Pump a try. It's been great for me!"

Mr. Dead
07-28-09, 4:22 pm
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117984751

ryanjoshua
08-10-09, 4:40 pm
jus started takin the pump a couple a dayz ago and can feel the difference in my work outs already, this stuff is amazing shit , never took anythin like this before ,it feels like my armz are gonna xplode, what else would you'z recomend taking with this? thanks

Nix0r
08-10-09, 4:55 pm
What you would pair with Pump is really dependent on your current goals, seeing as how Pump is a foundational supplement, meaning you can take it every day, and don't have to cycle off of it.

If you're looking to add some size, throw in some M-Stak and/or if you're over 21, Animal Stak; both of those will really help you see some considerable gains, given that you have your diet and training in check.

-Nix

dragondad
08-10-09, 5:25 pm
Take it 45min pre workout then m stak 30 min later....wow what a differance in the workout.

ryanjoshua
08-12-09, 9:50 am
what iz the diff between stak & m-stak ,thanks for the info

Firedrake
08-12-09, 3:39 pm
I'm really enjoying stacking Animal Pump with 6 or 7 capsules of BetaAla9.

Mr. Dead
10-19-09, 12:14 pm
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119810991
"Pump- 10/10 - Get out the cocoa butter. This product provides a massive pump. I literally dred dropsets while using pump, but the result is ridiculous. A true skin splitter."

Shark52
04-24-10, 4:01 am
im on my 3rd day and iv gotta say i didnt think id have the results that im having. I feel like i can go on forever, vascularity is crazy on this. My veins pop all over. But whatever happened to those little ANIMAL decals that would come in the pack, when i bought m stak it had one in it and PUMP didnt come with it, did they stop throwing those in their?

Howitzer
06-20-10, 6:51 pm
Alright, since pump is one of the two Animal products I use (with the Pak of course!) Here's my 2 bits.

I'll preface my review by saying this: I am a stimulant junkie. I'm addicted to caffeine and adrenaline like a druggie. I'm worse now than I have been for a long time, and so the energizer pill is not as effective as it once was (more on that later) and so I'm having to detox myself from the caffeine for a while (coffee only to mitigate withdrawal).

My initial experience with the Pump was one of the greatest workouts ever. I pushed myself hard, and reigned myself in near the end so I wouldn't injure myself. I wanted to keep lifting, and felt like I could handle weights way bigger than I normally would (have to use some discipline to keep yourself injury free). The second time I took it was a disaster. I followed the instructions and took it on an empty stomach. Coupled with the fact I wasn't perfectly hydrated, and my heart rate (resting) went to 120. I felt way sick and way weak. I've found that pump works best for me if I have dinner, wait an hour, have a shake, wait 30 minutes, and then hit the pump and a shit ton of water. 30-45 minutes after that, and I am focused like a laser beam and lifting like an animal!

Now, if I follow that routine, the side effects (tachycardia, weakness, and nausea) are non existent.

To maximize the effectiveness of this product, I have found that you have to be sensitive to caffeine / xanthines. If you're a caffeine junkie like me, you're wasting time with the energizer complex (which has saddened me enough that I'm giving up stimulants and reseting my system so I can take the full pump pak again!)

Because I don't want to waste such a precious thing, I've switched to off brand creatine until my system is stimulant sensitive again. After that, it's back to Pump as my primary energizer/creatine supplement!
Summary: Awesome product.
Final assessment: 10/10
Considerations: Don't take on a totally empty stomach. Be *completely* hydrated. Effectiveness maximized if your stimulant sensitivity is high.

Animal Rep
06-30-10, 9:22 am
Great review. Thanks brother.

Altered Beast
06-30-10, 11:24 am
I personally take Pump everyday and have for years. On the days I lift (Mon-Fri), I also take it on an empty stomach with Waximaize and 8 ounces of water aout 45 minutes after my pre-workout meal. The pumps are absolutely mind-boggling!

The vites/mineral/antioxidants are also fantastic for your health and well being. Pump has everything you need and nothing you don't. It will not upset your stomach and does not cause any adverse reactions.

10/10

Pedro Matias
07-02-10, 8:24 pm
animal pump, the name says it all, the 1st time i used it, shit, i feel that im gonna explode. that is the pump bros, use it and get addicted to it. size and strenght will be your holy grail for the day. totally recommended

Universal Rep
07-22-10, 5:10 pm
Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126217993

felipelpr
08-01-10, 11:10 pm
I've used Pump a couple of times, and I can definetly say that is the best PRE-WORKOUT I ever used!
pumps and vascularity - amazing! best in the business
strength - pretty good
endurance - awesome
besides , pump has anti-oxidants on it.

And one last thing that really makes the difference pro Pump - YOU SEE THE RESULTS!

CAVALIER
08-07-10, 4:00 am
I'm an Artillery Officer in the Army and a Former Olympic Weightlifter and football player. Decided to go to war with the weights again..at war.....I will never be a bodybuider but I am hitting the gym twice a day and I needed some help with the aches and pain of the past and recovery. I was suggested animal products by a good friend who is a beast. I got Pak, Pump, and cuts.....I work out at 11 am and 1900...does anyone have a suggestion on how I should take them? I would really appreciate it. My first day I took Pak and cuts in the am, cuts and pump in the pm before my evening workout. Only things was I felt a little lightheaded....I would really appreciate some assistance....it is weird working out in Saddam's palace....thanks

Cranky
08-29-11, 10:56 am
I used to swap Pump and Shock after every bottle, and while Shock is amazing, my heart lies with Animal Pump. Im on the go and train after I get out of work. Not only is it more convienient to carry a small pack of pills than a can or shaker cup, but Pump gives me a fullness while training that I cant get anywhere else. The energy I get out of that red pill is enough to get me through a brutal w/o and not be to wired for hrs after, problems Ive had with previous pre w/os. When I need a extra kick in the ass, (legs and back days), I stack it with a 1/2 scoop of Rage to take it to the next level. Great pumps, great energy, and MOST important... great vascularity. No doubt a must have for any gym rats stack!

eviltsi_97
09-21-11, 6:37 pm
Hey all,

Here's my overall review of Animal Pump:

I started off two months ago with Animal Pak, added M-Stak three weeks ago (just finished first can, doing another back to back), and added Pump last Friday. I usually eat a big meal filled with protein around 2PM, wait an hour, take M-Stak, then I waited 30 min and took Pump. The results were beyond amazing. It kind of freaked me out for a second because my watch almost busted off my wrist because of the intensity of the pump! When I was done tossing around weights, I saw myself in the mirror and couldn't believe how much bigger my arms were. This was, without a shred of doubt, the biggest and best thing I have come across with Animal products. Not to say the others aren't great, but this gave me that "First day, big results" feeling. I think some others have said the same thing about feeling like they could lift all day. I have that :) The only problem I am experiencing now, which I talked to Jason about is, I haven't been able to get a pump like that since. Granted, it's only been a few days so there's probably some tweaking to eating times, pill time, etc to be made. I think this is what kind of kicked off Pak and M-Stak and is really helping out in the gym. I will report after the first can is gone. Overall, I give this a 10/10!