PDA

View Full Version : update re: Questions from a young animal

korn_fed
05-17-10, 9:23 pm
Hey guys,

For those of you that remember, I posted a thread a while ago entitled "Questions from a Young Animal", reguarding me starting a cutting phase. I just wanted to say thanks a million for those who responded to my questions, and I wanted to update you guys on how I've been doing.
In September of 2009, I was about 5 foot 11, 21 % body fat and 215 lbs (roughly). I'm now 6 foot 1, and all the way down to 182, 9% body fat, and kept most of my upper body strength, although all the running from lacrosse and cardio after workouts has taken a toll on my leg strength. Lacrosse season just ended, so now I can focus on building up what once were "Tree Trunk Legs". My plan for this summer is to cut down to around 5% or 6% bodyfat, then start a clean bulk up to at least 200 come football season. I intend on uploading some pictures soon to let you guys see how far I've come, and I may even start my own "Journey" just to keep track of BF%, my bench/curl/deadlift/squat weights, and my body measurements.
Again, thanks to all you guys that helped me get my diet and training schedule pinpoint perfect, as it's really paid off, both inside and outside the gym/game field.

---Fballfanatik31

C.Coronato
05-18-10, 10:11 am
Thats awesome progress my man. You should absolutely start a Journey for sure.