PDA

View Full Version : animal pm and alcohol

bana15
05-18-10, 2:14 am
On the label under warning it says "do not use in conjunction with alcohol or prescription medication." As a 19 year old in college there is always drinking around and although I only drink on occasions, I don't want to mess anything up. So do the directions mean do not take animal pm on a night i have been drinking; or does it mean don't drink the entire time you're taking animal pm. thanks

norrim1
05-18-10, 4:27 am
On the label under warning it says "do not use in conjunction with alcohol or prescription medication." As a 19 year old in college there is always drinking around and although I only drink on occasions, I don't want to mess anything up. So do the directions mean do not take animal pm on a night i have been drinking; or does it mean don't drink the entire time you're taking animal pm. thanks

Your first guess seems the most likely. In conjunction with usually means simultaneously, but I imagine that would include anything you put into your system anytime throughout the day in regards to the labeling. Certain prescriptions, like psychotropic medications for example, usually need to be taken every day. In that case, Animal PM should be ruled out. I know how college life is, but ideally any alcohol consumption should be cut out. On nights that you do drink, I wouldn't take a dose. Hopefully that's only a moderate amount 1 or 2 nights out of the week. If not, you could be running the risk of negative interactions and not getting the full benefits of the supplement. Animal PM is a staple supplement like Pak or Nitro and should be taken every night.

Palewalker
05-18-10, 5:44 pm
Your first guess seems the most likely. In conjunction with usually means simultaneously, but I imagine that would include anything you put into your system anytime throughout the day in regards to the labeling. Certain prescriptions, like psychotropic medications for example, usually need to be taken every day. In that case, Animal PM should be ruled out. I know how college life is, but ideally any alcohol consumption should be cut out. On nights that you do drink, I wouldn't take a dose. Hopefully that's only a moderate amount 1 or 2 nights out of the week. If not, you could be running the risk of negative interactions and not getting the full benefits of the supplement. Animal PM is a staple supplement like Pak or Nitro and should be taken every night.

I feel like I have to strongly suggest to avoid drinking alcohol when using APM I haven't tried it yet hoping to soon.

Anyways if it helps, I learned the hard way NOT TO mix Animal Products and alcohol.

Once or twice after a night out I feel better after eating breakfast and for instance taking Animal Pak.

Few weeks back I was drinking beer, not really that much, and I figured I didn't want to interrupt the cycle of Stak I just started a couple of days before.

So in my ingenuity I was drinking beer and had the Stak AND Apak, everything was fine but suddenly like 4 hours later I was feeling quite strange and although I drank relatively little that evening I ended up trhowing up everything I ate. So yes I'd humbly advice you to stay clear of Animal products when drinking, if you know you'll be drinking heavily just save yourself the pak and wait for the next day.

From my experience I find it much better to limit alcohol consumption to a couple of beers once or twice a week when using an Animal cycled product. They ARE quite potent, some of them much more to what we would expect because every one is different and the metabolism reacts differently.

Anyway good luck and enjoy that college life, just be careful!.

bana15
05-19-10, 2:18 am
Thanks for all the help. I'm still debating on what to do because it would be hard to not drink for 30 days as a college student but safety/good health is my priority. I appreciate you're guys understanding on the drinking considering on some other sites people go off about drinking underage. thanks again!

G Diesel
05-19-10, 9:33 am
Thanks for all the help. I'm still debating on what to do because it would be hard to not drink for 30 days as a college student but safety/good health is my priority. I appreciate you're guys understanding on the drinking considering on some other sites people go off about drinking underage. thanks again!

In general that recommendation is given, I would assume, to keep you from taking things in conjunction that serve similar purposes or will disrupt the intended effects of the other. Also, you don't want to take depressants or substances that make you sleepy when you're already taking a powerful sleep formula.

Don't get drunk and take PM (or any sleep formulas or prescription meds). Obviously. Once again, it comes down to moderation. If you care about your health and your goals, you won't be drinking all the time anyway. If it means the one night you do happen to drink heavily you skip PM, no big deal. Just use it the next night and you're right back on your program. Seems like common sense.

Peace, G

Palewalker
05-20-10, 6:34 pm
True, common sense and Animal PM should get you geared up towards reaching your goals.

We have all been through college or some stage of our lives where things go wild down the road.

Keep in mind that this is a lifestyle! not a hobby.

Good luck.

ronnie
05-20-10, 9:13 pm
well if your going to bed drunk, do you really need ANOTHER sleep aid? use your head, if your worried just do as the label says, its not hard.

rhod123
05-24-10, 9:26 am
i could be possibly wrong but i think i heard that animal cuts had a diuretic in it, and alcohol is also a diuretic, so if these two are mingled, then these do not get mixed properly.