PDA

View Full Version : Animal M-Stak combi 6, 17 Keto-Etiocholeva-3-Ol Tetrahydropyranol

Rasmussen52
05-19-10, 7:41 am
Im trying this combo for the moment.
Hit me with feedback. Please

Animal Rep
05-19-10, 2:01 pm
What product is it?

Mr. Dead
05-19-10, 3:48 pm
What product is it?

That's the product's actual name. It’s categorized as an aromatase inhibitor.

Research from Baylor University in Waco, Texas, confirms that subjects taking a supplement containing 6, 17 keto-etiocholeva-3-ol tetrahydropyranol for eight weeks increased total testosterone by almost 300% and free testosterone by over 600%.

Mr. Dead
05-19-10, 3:51 pm
Im trying this combo for the moment.
Hit me with feedback. Please

Age...??? Diet...??? Goal...??? Otherwise, the 2 are completely different products, as M-Stak is non-hormonal...

Rasmussen52
05-20-10, 2:18 am
Hi
Thanks for your replay.

Im trying to gain mass.
My diet 3500 kcal on workout days and 2500 on nonworkout days

I know is to different products thats way Im taking this in combo.

rev8ball
05-20-10, 3:21 am
When I saw that this study was done at Baylor, I had to look into it. I know one of the directors of the labs over there, and he runs a really tight ship when it comes to research, so I had to see if this was for real.

At first, I couldn't find 6, 17 Keto-Etiocholeva-3-Ol Tetrahydropyranol listed in any journal. I then came to find out that the study was done on another supplement company's product that contained it as a compound. I then found the study in a 2007 IJSNEM issue. And, sure enough, he was the lead researcher.

The study showed the following:

283% increase in total Testosterone
625% increase in free Testosterone
566% increase in dihydrotestosterone
438% increase in the testosterone:estrogen ratio
Whereas fat mass decreased 3.5%

The study concluded that the product "significantly increases serum androgen levels and decreases fat mass."

After reading through the study, the research is sound. (Honestly, I'd expect nothing less from him; he is a neuromuscular biochemist, as well as one big-ass practicing bodybuilder!) I would've like to have seen a bigger sample number, but, sometimes you have to go with what you got on a university campus.

However, we now get hit with how companies can rearrange research results. If you notice, the study only says that the product increases serum androgen levels. It says nothing about any cooresponding increases in any of the symptoms normally attributed to higher androgen levels.

If this product is effective, though, my main concern with this product becomes the elevation of DHT. Whereas it is a VERY potent androgen (3x more than regular T), there are many concerns that come with it. Male pattern baldness is the least worrisome effect of DHT. The worst: prostate cancer and an enlarged prostate gland....Something we really want??

Just something to think about........

Rasmussen52
05-20-10, 3:36 am
Well 3x more effectiv then regular T? NO I don't think so.
The product is ****.

I've read that the M-stack be can combined with a testosterone booster
Like Animal Test, but the **** has given me great result in the past

rev8ball
05-20-10, 4:04 am
Well 3x more effectiv then regular T? NO I don't think so.
The product is ****.

I've read that the M-stack be can combined with a testosterone booster
Like Animal Test, but the **** has given me great result in the past

I did not say DHT can be 3x more effective that regular T - I said 3x more potent.
And I know what the supplement is, but we do not mention other companies' products on this web site.

Rasmussen52
05-20-10, 4:31 am
Sorry aboud that. I just would clear out all doubt the it wasn't steroids or prohormone

Beowulf
05-20-10, 11:32 am
I did not say DHT can be 3x more effective that regular T - I said 3x more potent.

Oh to be young.............

Good call, rev8ball.

Mr. Dead
05-20-10, 11:57 am
That was the same study I was referring to, Rev... And, I would have liked to have seen a greater sample number, and some more variances, as well...