PDA

View Full Version : Louie Simmons power/strength seminar South Florida

hydrolize
05-19-10, 11:49 pm
It was confirmed yesterday that Louie Simmons will be hosting a seminar at IDOLMAKER GYM in Miami, Florida. For those of you who are interested the fee is $100 per person and it will be a ONE DAY seminar. The Seminar will take place on June 26. I will keep all those interested on the exact time it will be held. Fees will be collected until the end of May! You can e-mail the owner of the gym at rae6489@aol.com or call him @ 305-401-6926. Louie has never been to Miami so it's a monumental opportunity for everyone who resides in South Florida to come and see a living legend speak and be coached on the finer points of power/strength and conditioning.

When/If you e-mail or call the owner make sure to mention my name (Joey) to show that I'm doing my part as an IdolMaker sponsored athlete. It would greatly be appreciated!

IdolMaker Physique & Performance
13275 SW 136 St. Suite 14
Miami, Fl 33186
305-401-6926
rae6489@aol.com

hydrolize
08-13-13, 9:49 pm
IT'S OFFICIAL! SAVE THE DATE!!!!! FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28

Idolmaker Physique and Performance will be having a seminar with THEE Mr. 3000 Donnie Thompson !! Topics that will be covered:

1. Structural Alignment- correct this and minimize injuries, maximize potential
2. Positioning-correct posturing under a near max to max load is everything! Learn to avoid common positioning mistakes and get more weight out of your current strength level.
3. Compression- I am one of the foremost leaders in compression therapy anywhere! Joints, soft tissue and distraction! Bridging the gap between rehab and performance!

Please message RANDY (info provided at the end) if you are interested in attending!!! Entry fee will be $100 per person. DON'T MISS OUT!!! MUTHA EFFIN BOOOOOOM!

When/If you e-mail or call the owner make sure to mention my name (Joey) to show that I'm doing my part as an IdolMaker sponsored athlete. It would greatly be appreciated!

IdolMaker Physique & Performance
13275 SW 136 St. Suite 14
Miami, Fl 33186
305-401-6926
rae6489@gmail.com