PDA

View Full Version : Life Desire

HDV
05-20-10, 11:17 am
Life began at rather a strange point for myself...When you become conscious of yourself and your life and you get to the moment where you actually realise who you are and what you are made of,I was around 12 years of age when that hit me.

Having to be the man of the house with 2 sisters and a loving hard working mother was rather tough but tell you one thing...It defined who I am today.I grew up wanting to be the best I could be and never had allot of opportunities as my family was never wealthy with money but if it's love and support then we were the richest!

Grew up through some really deep shit but no matter how many times I got kicked while I was down I just got back up.I have always had allot of heart regardless of what anyone else thought of me...It's just their own opinion and I could care less because at the end of the day,you know who you are inside.

Life has gone on and regardless of the up's and down's I live happy each day and there is allot of stuff that doesn't always work in my favour but if it's one thing I love to do is hit the gym ever day and it's my haven of my time and it's for me.

Life now being 30 feels no different than when I was younger just you become aware of all the things that adults go through that you never knew about when you were young and innocent and guess you learn to deal with the harsh reality of having responsibilities.I've been through it all like many others,losing your job,having your car taken,debt,relationships falling apart and struggling just to make it through the month.

Every day is a gift,use it and enjoy the many blessings we have because life is prescious and we as individuals should make the best of it while it lasts.For me to wake up every day and have gratitude that I have been blessed with another day and all the awesome things that one can experience is what makes my heart beat.I know deep inside all my dreams and life's desires are already mine,all I need do is have faith,gratitude and a positive state that all will come in divine time.

Being older and wanting to enjoy my life,my training for me is the first step that makes me feel positive about life and all the other things will follow as I said "Do it for yourself the rest will follow as long as you always have heart"

Brothers this is a personal log but feel free to add to it.If I can speak words that inspire you to do better for yourself then I have done my piece in the world to help another!

Much respect

Beowulf
05-20-10, 11:20 am
For some, they'll go through their entire life without having come to the realization you did. Welcome to self-realization. Welcome to manhood.

HDV
05-21-10, 7:38 am
True that Beowulf and that's what I would think defines the men from the boys

HDV
05-21-10, 7:52 am
Alarm went off and it was the start of a new day,another day to begin the routine from eating a good breakfast to excitedly waiting in anticipation for the gym session to work there after...

Man I look at some of these personal trainers and really why pay some knob to train you and he/she does not even correct you when your form is wrong.Grinds me but it's not my place to interfere.Just see it as such a waste when I look at myself I've come from being a tooth pick that was always picked on to being some one that took it upon himself to learn.Don't need some clown to tell me how to train but I also understand individuals are different and some one else might need that attachment of some one showing them what to do but for heaven sakes then at least take pride in training the other person.

Gotta tell ya when I hit those doors at virgin and hear the tunes going,people and movement from machines it's like I go into a trance of just being in my own time zone and at peace.Mind is focused on one thing and that is growth,dedication and power.There is nothing more enjoyable to me than my sessions other than finding love but that will come when the time is right.

For now the only thing I'm focused on is me for a change and my achievement as I progress more and more to my goals.

HDV
05-24-10, 8:50 am
Ever feel like you come to work just because it's an income? Tell you I come to this place just to earn every month and I bite the bullet just so I can feed myself and do the necessary but definately looking for something new.I'm just so tired of the constant bullshit that carries on in this place.Company gets me to a point where I just wana start handing out PK's to whoever pisses me off.

Don't like the fact that I feel aggression all the time because that's not me.It's terrible being in a place that you don't want a part of that is like a constant knife in your side the only thing that changes is which way the blade is twisted.

Look forward to leaving every day to go home and relax and just eat for gym,get some good rest and chill.Need to get out of this place that just makes me feel sick.In our days not to be funny but it's not easy to obtain work with the way the country is currently.So all a man can do is have faith that his prayer for a better paying profession has been answered and be patient until it's time to move on.

In the mean while I smile at the thought of tearing down muscle tissue and growing along side many other things that make one's heart content such as my health,my gratitude for things I have been graced with and the fact that I was given life.The journey continues of which many pages are still left to be written but for now I carry on day by day.

HDV
05-25-10, 5:53 am
There are days that I meet the most awesome people and it's days like this that makes me feel good to be human.One can enjoy life so much if you just focus on the many good and positive things around.Regardless of what occurs in my days I try keep my head held high and continue to live each day with the gratitude that I was given life.

Normal ordinary day at the office,been smsing with my sister and having stupid giggles over silly shit but always a shit load of fun! Helped a lady today which for some other reason is in my head.Maybe to a point where I miss having a partner hence the constant memory recall.I wait patiently every day for things to happen in their own stride and just go with the flow of things.If you want something most believe you gotta take it but I'm in no rush other than wanting to get muscle bound and huge but even that has it's time in place.

It's funny how the process of things all fall into place when you see it from a long time that has passed.It's all a puzzle and as events happen it pieces together.I have come far from where I first started and look forward to the many pieces of the puzzle still to come.For now it's a process of following one step at a time much like walking...each step brings you closer.

HDV
06-06-10, 3:55 am
Another day at the office,Thank God though it's quiet and I'll be home soon anyway.One can only sit around and be patient for that lucky break.I just bare it and continue but I wish for so much more in my life depsite being content with what I have.I'm tired of just surviving and I want to start living!

The cards you get dealt are not always a winning hand but we do the best we can to win with what we have.One wears a poker face all the time with certain aspects of life and what occurs but at the end of the day it's what you make of it.

Enough riddles,what I mean is I just want to make something of myself and my life.I want to look back one day and know that I did all that I could to provide for my wife and kids and have a good paying job to cover the bases.The amount of shit that comes up in my mind during training sessions is unreal,I think about everything including choices I've made and one wonders if he had made different choices would he have gotten further or been much better off or is it just a different road which would just come back to the same point currently?

Can't wait for the day when my desires have all been met I know it's coming all one needs to have is faith!

korinek00
06-06-10, 6:00 pm
If I live to be 60 or 70 or 80, I want to be able to look back at my life and be, "Yup, I gave her all I got, no regrets". NOT, "Man, I wish I would have done something, I wish I would have tried harder, I wish I would have had the balls to go after what I wanted to do, but instead I settled because it was easier."

The latter example gives me chills, I can't even fathom that, in fact, I would go so far as saying, that is the greatest thing I fear in life.That is what keeps me going. Being old, knowing I didn't give it my all and shied away from my passion because of the work would have been to hard. Being old, knowing I left things I wanted to do undone. Things I wanted to experience but was scared of failing.

Your life is like a movie, when your old and watching your life's movie playing back through your head, are you going to regret not doing something? Are you going to be wishing you would have done this or that? If so, then you better fuckin' get busy.

For in life, it is not the things we did that we will regret, it is often the things we DIDN'T do we will regret.

korinek00
06-06-10, 6:10 pm
Like you said, life is also like poker. You're dealt a hand. It may be pocket Aces or it may be Seven-Deuce, the worst poker hand mathematically. Whatever the hand, play it like you fuckin' got pocket mother fuckin Aces. Whatever the hand, play it so fucking aggressively, so crazy, so over the top, people will fold their pocket Kings because they are scared of you holding the one hand they are a huge under-dog to. Be a maniac, be crazy, be a fucking freak, be that guy other people whisper to each other behind your back, "Man that guy's crazy, he's a work horse, he's got balls, he never stops, he keeps going, I could never do that, I don't know how he does it". That is how you must play the cards your dealt, that is how you must do life.

HDV
06-07-10, 3:00 am
That's it man,I live life to the fullest and as you said one always regrets the things you didn't do as opposed to the things you did.I firmly believe this and I have made changes from allot of negative things in my past.Today I enjoy who I am and the many pleasures of life,a smile from a stranger,a child hugging a mother,a couple kissing,an act of kindness,so many wonderful things one can be greatful for and yes I am that crazy guy that has no fear of anyone or thing.

Everything has it's place in time and yes there are things I want to improve in my life and as long as one follows his dreams and strives to get what he wants it will come.It always has for me but then again I have also never let things come and go,I've done what my free will dictates!

HDV
06-20-10, 5:01 am
Well it's another Sunday at the office...Could care less about the work all my mind is focused on is eating and waiting in anticipation for tomorrows training.Eaten twice already today out of the 6 meals for today.

This morning was full bowl of oats,tall glass fruit juice,2 whole eggs and one sachet animal pak.3 hours later and It was thick sandwich of peanut butter and jam,500ml whole milk strawberry flavour and some more supplements.Feel rather impressed as I broke the 70kg weight mark this week and need to push for a further 5kgs.From 1st July is what I'm really anxious for as I start my first course of Stak and Pump together and I know it's going to rock the shit out of my body but can't wait for it!!!

Still hunting around for new work,have to get out of the current place.Things are just getting worse and worse with the business and this company is up to shit in my opinion.It's like opening up a grocery store and having no products to sell but yet you promising clients everything under the sun...what a complete FUCK up.

Anyways on a much happier note body looking much bigger and feel absolutely awesome.Pm has finally hit sa shores and is now becoming available in stores but still in very little quantities.Will give it a bash depending on budget but still very ampt for 1st July!

HDV
06-29-10, 12:07 pm
Ok so 1st of July is upon me and my supplier is out of Pump...fuck! But that's not going to stop me from doing what one needs to,NO excuses! I will still use Stak but joined by M-stak.

As for the rest of things,lately been so busy at work it's put my eating times off but never the less I still eat 6 meals.Still job hunting as well but one knows how the system works and well patience is needed during this hard time.Tore my work jacket haha it's gotten too small for me which lead to a huge smile on my face at the conclusion of...I HAVE GOTTEN BIGGER!!!

There are days I don't even get a chance to sit down and log anything but glad I came across this site.In the past I was rather afraid of using Animal sups because I had done no research on them so automatically being human one shys away from what he does not know.In other words young,dumb and full of cum!

I take my hat off to the many men that have cut their teeth to get to where they are today and if ever there is a brand of sups I'll shout out first it's Animal! Thank you for the great help to a brother's dream of becoming what many of us want to be called one day...A true ANIMAL!!!