PDA

View Full Version : Andres A's Journey

Andres.a
05-20-10, 12:17 pm
So, I joined up yesterday on the forum, guess it's time i started a journey log.
Basically some background info:

I've been lifting pretty seriously since about 9th grade in H.S. I ended up graduating with about a solid 145lb on my 5'5 frame, so i was fairly lean muscle. After my first year of college, I now weigh in at about 157lb solid muscle.
Lately, my biggest obsession has been about nutrition, and how I can tailor it to more efficiently reach my goal (add more muscle!!). I've been aiming for a 2:2:1 ration of carb protein & fat, and attempting to just add MORE calories in general.

So today, woke up @ 11:00, ate a blended protein shake of 1 cup rolled oats, scoop of whey powder, 2 raw eggs, and rest soy milk. Pretty gross drink but it beats sitting there eating oats.. which I don't care for.
In about 2 hours, I'll probably have a small snack, a baby spinach salad with a baked potatoe. Then following that get a good shoulder workout in.
At the moment I'm not taking any supplements, except whey powder and dessicated liver pills with each meal. I had been taking a preworkout, and creatine supplement but for now detox.

Alright bros, gotta get a move on with this day.
later