PDA

View Full Version : test explosion stack. 2 staks instead of 1 stak

LittleSpartan
05-20-10, 2:36 pm
can i run 2 animal stak for 42 days with animal test
instead of the recommended 1 animal stak with 42 days of animal test ?
would it be overkill?

C.Coronato
05-20-10, 2:38 pm
So 2 cans of Stak and 2 cans of Test ?

I see no problems there.

stayfit
05-20-10, 3:10 pm
Sounds good bro.

I just started my stack a couple days ago.

I'm doing Stak and Test together for 42 days, then a can of M-Stak. (2 cans of Stak, 2 cans of Test, 1 can of M-Stak).

Littlefry
05-20-10, 3:25 pm
Sounds like a great stack. Would be a little to pricey for me, but if I had the cash thats exactly what I would run followed up by a cycle of m-stak.

Funky
05-20-10, 3:49 pm
I just ran that it is great together but then you will need 4 weeks off of them both!

Cw1
05-20-10, 7:09 pm
would it be overkill?

That's want I did worked out great.

Hercules
05-20-10, 9:42 pm
would it be overkill?

Wait. Are you asking if you could take 2 packs of Stak per day and one Test vs. the conventional 1 pack of Stak and one Test a day? That's the question I'm getting out of this...
???????

TONEE GUNZ
05-20-10, 10:47 pm
What about 2 Stak, 2 Test, M-Stak + Pump

RENFRO
05-21-10, 11:38 am
Wait. Are you asking if you could take 2 packs of Stak per day and one Test vs. the conventional 1 pack of Stak and one Test a day? That's the question I'm getting out of this...
???????

Yeah I'm thinking that's the question here...sounds like a bit too much in my opinion...

Aggression
05-21-10, 2:48 pm
would it be overkill?

6 weeks of Stak; 1 pack per day
+
6 weeks of Test; 1 pack per day
=
a solid remedy for mass gains (if your diet is on point)

Funky
05-21-10, 3:34 pm
6 weeks of Stak; 1 pack per day
+
6 weeks of Test; 1 pack per day
=
a solid remedy for mass gains (if your diet is on point)

For sure!

TONEE GUNZ
05-21-10, 6:46 pm
Can someone answer my ? I want to double up on the test explosion stak with mstak post. I will be including pak, pump, purple wraath, glutamine, fish/flax, liver-x & zma. I just want some pointers on supp timings/additions[gyno prone] & arrangements for best results, thanks brothers.

T

TONEE GUNZ
05-23-10, 1:24 pm
Alrite just submitted order with minor changes, replaced zma with Animal PM, P.Wraath with Universal EAA Stack & BCAAs with Nitro.

RENFRO
05-23-10, 2:21 pm
Can someone answer my ? I want to double up on the test explosion stak with mstak post. I will be including pak, pump, purple wraath, glutamine, fish/flax, liver-x & zma. I just want some pointers on supp timings/additions[gyno prone] & arrangements for best results, thanks brothers.

T

Animal knows what they're doing. Take the recommended dosage of each supplement. Destroy every training session. Pound down the food. Watch the gains come...and repeat.

TONEE GUNZ
05-23-10, 5:46 pm
Thanks for the response RENFRO, I'm actually headed to the store right now to pick up some food for the week. Supps should be in by Fri. Can't wait..

Aggression
05-24-10, 8:34 am

T

Sounds legit. Just follow the directions for each. When taking M-stak and Pump, remember they both have stimulants in there, so you may want to pull a red cap from either pack.

LittleSpartan
05-24-10, 3:58 pm
???????

lol no bro
i dont think i can stand that
i meant would it be alright to run staks with test for 42 days
cuz most people only take 1 stak with 2 animal test for 42 days

LittleSpartan
05-24-10, 4:01 pm
can i combine with iso stak, Natural Sterol Complex, GH Max and N1-T ?

would love to see someone run all these together with t-explosion stack

imma be a TANK!

Funky
05-24-10, 4:04 pm
can i combine with iso stak, Natural Sterol Complex, GH Max and N1-T ?

would love to see someone run all these together with t-explosion stack

imma be a TANK!

You need to look at my stack I use all those together with some other stuff too and let me tell you it is strong! Look at the Funky stack to get huge!

Funky
05-24-10, 4:05 pm
lol no bro

Yes I answered you before I have taken those together after the 42 days just take 4 weeks off of them! You can switch them for either m-stak or some other stuff like i did.

Hercules
05-24-10, 4:38 pm
lol no bro

OK, cool. The wording sounded a bit like you wanted to take 2 Staks a day with Test. Run 42 straight days with 1 Stak and 1 Test per day. Once your stack is over, do a 21-day cycle of M-Stak. This has all been stated above as well. You'll love the results - as long as your rest, diet, and training methods are all on point.

LittleSpartan
05-25-10, 2:39 pm
OK, cool. The wording sounded a bit like you wanted to take 2 Staks a day with Test. Run 42 straight days with 1 Stak and 1 Test per day. Once your stack is over, do a 21-day cycle of M-Stak. This has all been stated above as well. You'll love the results - as long as your rest, diet, and training methods are all on point.

sweet
so after running the Test-Explosion stack
how many months must i get off the cycle before running another
any supplements recommendation for the off cycle period ?

Aggression
05-25-10, 2:44 pm
sweet
so after running the Test-Explosion stack
how many months must i get off the cycle before running another
any supplements recommendation for the off cycle period ?

Test+Stak for 6 straight weeks? I would follow up with 6 weeks off. Time on = time off. That's how I always run it. During your 'off time', you can run M-stak the day you finish the Test/Stak. You can run any other supplement, but I would stay away from Test, Stak, and other hormone boosting products, as your body needs that break.

LittleSpartan
05-29-10, 4:00 pm
Test+Stak for 6 straight weeks? I would follow up with 6 weeks off. Time on = time off. That's how I always run it. During your 'off time', you can run M-stak the day you finish the Test/Stak. You can run any other supplement, but I would stay away from Test, Stak, and other hormone boosting products, as your body needs that break.

thanks bro