PDA

View Full Version : Pumping

zubda345
05-21-10, 10:30 am
I want to get a training or diet schedule to pump up my muscles. Although I used Cuts it helped me a lot but now my father won't let me buy any supplement so, I can't buy Pump. Can anybody help me with diet or training plan(s)??

Aggression
05-21-10, 11:02 am
Pumping up your muscles is all about 'feeling' the muscles work in the gym. You don't need any supplements to help you get a pump. Using good form and focusing on the exercise will yield a pump. As far as diet, keep the foods clean and have some carbs pre-workout and you'll be fine.

Feel The Power
05-21-10, 1:35 pm
I usually get a really good pump when I do a drop set for my last set of an exercise. For example if I was doing triangle bar cable push downs for triceps I would start with my heaviest weight and do that set until failure. Then I would drop 20lbs and do that set until failure. I would keep dropping 20lbs until your down to the bottom of the stack with no rest in between any of the sets. This will give you one hell of a pump!! I would suggest you do these near the end of your workout to finish off whatever you are training that day.

Legacy
05-21-10, 1:44 pm
Pumping up your muscles is all about 'feeling' the muscles work in the gym. You don't need any supplements to help you get a pump. Using good form and focusing on the exercise will yield a pump. As far as diet, keep the foods clean and have some carbs pre-workout and you'll be fine.

Aggression said it clearly. If you want a pump, focus on feeling the muscle. Good form does it. I get pumps when I only go up to 4 reps because I focus on the flow of the movement instead of just jerking the weight.

zubda345
05-22-10, 2:05 am
I usually get a really good pump when I do a drop set for my last set of an exercise. For example if I was doing triangle bar cable push downs for triceps I would start with my heaviest weight and do that set until failure. Then I would drop 20lbs and do that set until failure. I would keep dropping 20lbs until your down to the bottom of the stack with no rest in between any of the sets. This will give you one hell of a pump!! I would suggest you do these near the end of your workout to finish off whatever you are training that day.

Yes I do it like that U said, same 2 same, but I was in the beginning so I thought that might get some other useful info. And 4 others::::

Yes I feel It every time I do it, In every set, in every rep. By the way Thnkx all!