PDA

View Full Version : Animal Stak: Official Feedback Thread

Animal Rep
01-11-07, 1:56 pm
Tell us how you liked using Animal Stak right here...

Stak is a "cycled" product designed to help modulate hormone levels naturally. Stak works to promote overall testosterone and growth hormone levels, as well as suppress unwanted cortisol levels.

widdlewade44
01-11-07, 3:49 pm
Have used a couple of cans of Stak2. My first can was stacked with M-Stak using Training Routine #10. Worked well and I gained 8lbs of lean mass. I since have added a few more cans as it has become a staple in my supplement program. I would definitely recommend this product to others (and I have!). I believe Stak2 has helped me to recover faster from my workouts.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Mr.Totality
01-11-07, 8:44 pm
Gotta tell ya, this is my favorite animal product. Stacked with Pak and Cuts it is extremely effective. Great job

MELTDOWN
01-11-07, 8:50 pm
When big brother took Test and the original Stak away, i shead a tear. fear and trepidation started to sneak up and then the winds of change............oh wait...that is the power ballad i'm writing.
Ahem, Stak 2 rocks. You gotta be patient and let the results come. I usually alternate between S2 and M Stak each cycle. I prefer S2 by a hair over the MStak. Both produce results, but i feel more "solid" with S2 and it seems to work quicker than MStak. Recovery is good and the muscles seem hold their "firmness" while using the S2.

Hulk
01-13-07, 10:55 pm
I have never taken any type of "test" products are they pretty safe, no horrible side effects or anything. I am 30 .

Freakshow
01-13-07, 10:59 pm
I have never taken any type of "test" products are they pretty safe, no horrible side effects or anything. I am 30 .

I would say you are a perfect candidate for Stak 2. It is a test booster, but it is an all natural test booster, meaning it doesnt contain prohormones or anything that is/can be associated with steroids. With prohormones, you have to worry about gyno, testicular shrinkage, hair loss, and putting together a PCT. Stak 2 is not a prohormone, so if you experience any side effect it will most likely be acne or something mild, which is a sign of increased testosterone anyway. I think you will be happy with the results. FreakShow

ldskenpo
01-13-07, 11:21 pm
i tried stak2 a couple of months ago, about halfway through the cycle my wife told me i started to look like the guys in "my magazines" , did not do it last month because someone sent me some other stuff for free , figured i would give it a try( should have stuck with stak2) this month i am trying the storm/shock therapy stack and am thinking of adding the stack2 next month to see how it goes.

I REALLY liked what stak2 did for me, considering my diet aint too precise.

Hulk
01-14-07, 10:06 am
I have researched ita little. Could someone give me a brief explanation of how this product works. I understand it helps your body utilize free test.

Maximus
01-14-07, 11:26 am
When I took stak2 I would take it 30min pre w/o and would get mad pumps off of it...never gained any mass but, had really good w/o's while taking it...

badinfluence63
01-15-07, 12:35 pm
Hi. This is my first post here and glad to be on board.

I took my first cycle of Stack2 /MStack combo about a month before Thanksgiving. I found after the month that my poundage went up and I was no longer struggling with amount I was using and the reps were going up. Unfortunately I am 50 and I must of been pounding myself a little harder then I should have and got sick and was medically advised to cease exercising for now. I have been cleared to continue with no explanation but I know myself. I'm not 25 anymore so I will try to be less harsh on my beat up body. The Stack2 although not the original Stack seemed to have been working as promised. I have another can ready to cycle.

Peace/out

Badinfluence63

ct italian 1
01-15-07, 1:04 pm
1/2 way done with my first can. this shit fucking rocks, the pumps are insane when stacked w/ pump, and it looks like there are worms crawling out of my skin whenever I lift. I fucking love it.

crazymonk
01-17-07, 4:57 pm
i gotta say, the original animal stak was awesome, but since they have gotten rid of it, i've had to use stak2. stak2 is good, but nothing compares to the original.

Tego1090
01-17-07, 6:56 pm
I have to agree with Crazymonk, the original is DA SHIT. I am wondering if anyone in the world still has some, that was the best legal test product on the planet. I gained about 10 pounds of muscle over a 2 yr period cycling Animal Stak and I miss it dearly. Stak2 is OK, but it really doesn't even compare. Sorry guys, but the gov't really screwed us up when they banned the Original.

Dare_devil
01-18-07, 11:13 am
Hey fellos i bought two cans of stack2 and i have used half of the first one but i dont feel any strength in my body.Why isnt it still working.?

Can anyone help me out plz...

Flash419
01-18-07, 11:18 am
About 2 weeks through a Stak 2 / Pump cycle. And making great gains. Two or three lifts a day going up. Put on about 6 pounds already. Looking and feeling stong.

I would recomend it to anyone looking to add some serious strength and size!

scals
01-18-07, 7:50 pm
I have been taking Stak2 for the past 3 days and I can honestly say that the past 3 workouts have been the best workouts I've ever had. At the points where I would normally fail I was still able to get 3, maybe 4 more reps.

Genetic Freak
01-19-07, 1:00 am
whats up guys..im 17 yrs old..I am getting into powerlifting alot these days..got a competition coming up im march..I got a question..since i am only 17, what should be the best thing to use for mass building..I am only on protein now..but i only tust ANIMAL products

hjayss
01-20-07, 4:04 am
what is your diet like dare devil that is important

commando
01-20-07, 9:26 am
Hey fellos i bought two cans of stack2 and i have used half of the first one but i dont feel any strength in my body.Why isnt it still working.?

Can anyone help me out plz...

Had the same problem, man! It did not increase my strength and size like M-Stak did. The only thing I noticed was better pump, but that's it...

painbringsmelife
01-22-07, 12:09 pm
I recently got back into lifting, joined a serious gym. Wanted to put on size, but my diet sucks so I tried to supplement what I could. I figured I would give Stak 2 a try. 4 weeks ago I almost injured myself benching 225, this week I am putting up 315. Now, whether it is a plecebo affect or the real deal, I am starting to worry whether I will be able to pass in a drug tested powerlifting meet this spring. If there are any drug tested powerlifters using this stuff I would like to know. I understand that it is not a steroid, but there is so much stuff on the banned substances list now that I don't want to take any chances.

Tenacity24-7
01-22-07, 4:38 pm
I have been taking the Stak 2 since Summer 2006 and with my initial can, I was looking for this warm tingling feeling or something as a sign that it was in my system...but, no such sign. What I did get was aggression and speed of recuperation. I was able to power up more weight and move through sets faster. I did not realize, nor attribute my new found power to the Stak 2 until I was on my second can. Why? Because it felt normal to me...like it was in me all along. It was at the end of the second can (during the one week off period) that I lacked the same tenacity to move my previous weights. That's when I realized Stak 2 is the truth. And, I have been following the recommended cycle ever since.

Northman
01-24-07, 12:20 am
I compete in martial arts, so my lifting is a little different than most guys. If I can't explode the weight up any more, my set is done. I do not train to failure until the last set of each exercise. The stack 2 has seriously helped me. I took it before my last competition and while drastically cutting weight (15lbs in 1 week) I was able to beat my max number of reps benching 250 by 3! If this does not convince anybody to try this product I don't think anything could.

Willy
01-24-07, 10:31 am
Hey guys, I'm currently on my first cycle of Stak 2. Just wondering do you guys normally take it on off days? I know it says to do so on the container, just wasn't sure if it's better to take a couple days off each week and therefore stretch the cycle for another week?
Thanks

dragondad
01-24-07, 3:51 pm
Willy,Keep taking it even on your off days. Your body is still recovering from the previous days and it will aid in recovery.

Willy
01-24-07, 10:25 pm
Thanks dragondad. I got to say I'm really enjoying the Animal Stak 2, I think some big gains are up ahead.

Cheko
01-25-07, 3:53 pm
whats up guys..im 17 yrs old..I am getting into powerlifting alot these days..got a competition coming up im march..I got a question..since i am only 17, what should be the best thing to use for mass building..I am only on protein now..but i only tust ANIMAL products

In my humble opinion I don’t think Stak 2 is the Sup for you. Making sure your Nutritional needs are met, adding protein, Animal Pak, and maybe creatine (Storm, Monohydrate, etc) would be a solid base. At your age I thinking you should be making enough “test” naturally.

Titan
01-25-07, 4:07 pm
I have used Stak2 for three cycles and this stuff is sick. I got great pumps and put on 20 pounds over the three cycles that I used it.

MightyMouse
01-25-07, 10:07 pm
I haven't used Stak2 in about a year, prefered MStak better. But I'm starting on Stak2 and Pump next month, so I'll give an update on my progress.

EB123
01-26-07, 2:02 pm
About 2 weeks through a Stak 2 / Pump cycle. And making great gains. Two or three lifts a day going up. Put on about 6 pounds already. Looking and feeling stong.

I would recomend it to anyone looking to add some serious strength and size!

this about sums me up. i'm also on pump and pak. next month i plan on substituting mstak for stak2 and the third month a complete pak/pump/stak2/mstak combo.

i'm keeping all my deadlift/squat/bench workouts on a spreadsheet so maybe i'll post the progress here after each month.

hjayss
01-27-07, 3:16 am
tHIS HELPS RECOVERY RETAINS MUSCLE STRENGHT IS CRAZY BROTHERS I love my stak 2.

BigTruck
02-05-07, 1:30 am
just picked up my stak 2 and pak -- anxious to see the effects. still focused on eating -- good food, good calories.

Bigjer
02-26-07, 10:55 am
I gotta say the Stak2 wasn't all I hoped. The M-Stak with the Pak so far is the best of any supplements I've used. I think the main problem I had with the Stak2 was I'm only 23 so my test is already up. Only test booster I have gotten good results from was a pro-hormone.

thrasher0727
03-19-07, 1:43 pm
I started my first cycle of Stak2 this morning...all I can say is that this is a friggin monster. I don't know if it was a placebo effect, or maybe that I had missed Friday's workout and was anxious to get back and hit it, but I had one the most intense workouts I've had in a while. My strength and focus were ridiculous. Is this what I can expect every time? Has anyone here experienced a let down in intensity or strength when they cycle off?

PDPullmn612
03-19-07, 10:47 pm
yo guys, I just took my first pak of Stack 2 tonight. Two words...HOLY SHIT. I have never felt pumps like that before. Usually I would talk to people in the gym...not tonight! I could do nothing but hit the wieghts. I never felt so concentrated in the gym in my whole life. This shit works for me and I feel great now even after my workout.

Everyonedoes
03-22-07, 1:56 pm
I used a can of stack 2 a few months ago. While on it i gained a solid 4 pounds. Definatly a good product.

JupiterAK
03-28-07, 2:50 am
I started using Stak 2 and Pump for two weeks now. The pumps I get is awesome and rest time recovery is quicker. Gained 3 pounds so far. Good stuff.

chzcake01
04-17-07, 10:05 am
i just finished using pump/stak 2. i'm very impressed with my strength gains and increased body weight. the only negative was pretty bad acne.

great combo and i'll definitely use again.

DetroitMuscle
04-17-07, 11:13 am

I would advise against you taking anything like this at your age. Like one of the above posters mentioned you could get away with a mono...but stick to a solid diet, take your protien and animal pak and lift hard.

xxhammerxx
07-04-07, 3:43 pm
Good stuff...

LAN
07-10-07, 10:03 pm
I have noticed some strength gains, (not +90lbs on bench though) the pump is good, i have more endurance during workouts and seem to workout harder. I been takin it 2 wks and think its gonna take several cycles to get the true results. I thinks its worth my money, and im gonna buy another can in a couple more weeks

FistofSteel
08-03-07, 5:37 pm
I just started taking Animal Stak today...had a killer workout. Staked it w/ A-Pump....

My gym partners were dying and I still had crazy stamina...I'm going to keep it to myself till they dying to know what I'm oN!

Motherlode
08-22-07, 12:18 am
I'm getting ready to give it a shot , I'm pushing 50 so sounds like it will be right for me , question though, is there an energy booster in it ? I will be stacking this with "pump" , the red one is the energy booster correct ? I'm seeing two red ones in the stack 2
Thanks Scott

freakisht
08-22-07, 2:44 am
Been on pak/nitro/stak2 and its been great... strength has gone up and Im gaining! Almost done with this can.. I think next will be pump and mstak! should have some good results after that... I love this one will prob do another cycle sometime.

Korsair1
09-01-07, 6:16 pm
My first post here, I'm liking this forum. Stak 2 is now a mainstay in my supp arsenal. It took about 1.5 weeks into my first can to start noticing what S2 was doing for me. More aggression, I was really upping my intensity in the gym. I'm getting more sets and experiencing better recovery, which I know is due to other supps and diet, as well. I'm on my third can, will continue to cycle as recommended. I generally have a good skin complexion, have noticed a bit more skin oil and a few zits showed up about a week ago. This could be from a higher test level, could be something else, I suppose. And yeah, I bathe daily, heh. Anyhow, my two cents worth for now.

BadBoyBilly
09-24-07, 11:04 pm
Hey guys new on the forum. I just finished my first cycle of Stak2. I've noticed increased energy in the gym, and my strength in all of my exercises have gone up. It was a night and day difference for me.

Only side affect I've noticed is i'm getting small pimples on my shoulders which is due to the increased testosterone levels.

violator
09-27-07, 5:41 am
Stak2 rocks!!!, halfway thru the can now, seeing incredible results, 6PRs in 2 days!, eating like a horse & stacking it with pump, great stuff, just sick...

peace

KENKONG
10-04-07, 12:48 pm
I've read that you should cycle stack2... What about only taking it on days you lift - for me, every other day and staying on it. Anyone do that or see a major issue with that, good or bad?

Toni69
10-04-07, 12:51 pm
This is my 4th cycle of stak 2...IT ROCKS...I always made good gains while on it...awesome stuff..then again, Universal products and me get along very well together.

Boz 522
10-10-07, 11:38 am
I went through two cans of stak 2 then one of m stak and now just finishing another can of stak 2. I saw greater results from stak 2 then m stak. Using mostly compound movements to add mass and strength. My squat, bench press, deadlift, etc have been going up. My weight went from 230lbs to 235lbs and if i didn't weigh myself i would have thought i lost a few. Stak 2 made me blast through plateaus.

Muscle Jedi
10-22-07, 10:25 pm
I have been taking stak 2 for 5 days now. During my first 2 days I had headache at the night, but I guess it was just my body getting used to it.
I took stak 30 min before my workout and it was just mind blowing.
Initially i thought it was just the placebo effect, but on the second day at the gym, i really had amazing pump and I could definitely lift more.
Normally I would be done after an hour, but with stak, I just wanted keep on going and going!
I also notice that my skin has a healthy glow now and I also notice that my skin is bit oily, but it is ok.
I just can't wait to finish this cycle. In the next cycle I want to stack Cut and Stak 2 together. anyone done this and care to give some tips?

I recomend this to those who are serious to put on serious mass.

Chiau!!!

Scorpio
11-16-07, 10:18 am
I wanted to try Stak a while back until after reading this post on BB dot com, after taking stack this guy had a serious issues, it’s so bad that he had to go see a doctor. He may be an exception case (medical condition...???) but it scared the hell out of me....Let see if I can find that link

RnG17
12-20-07, 9:58 pm
This is how i started using Stak, ordered my sups and instead of ordering M-Stak i ordered Stak, so i decided to keep it never using a test booster before. Read some posts and gave it a try. Got 4 more days left on my first cycle and have noticed some great gains. Strengh, endurance, attitude and overall mood in the gym changed. I am taking it w/ Pump and Torrent. Really excited to take a week off and get back on my second cycle. Good suppelment.

ashalley
02-20-08, 3:50 pm
It's been three weeks since I first started Stak. I've gone through multiple cycles of m-stak with no success. I am happy to report that I started 3 weeks ago holding steady at 197 and now I'm up to 202 with no diet change. I've noticed harder and drier muscles. The only negative thing I noticed is a slight drop in libido, in search of an answer I found a few others who reported this issue. Great job on this product 8/10 I would recommend to others.

Mr.Totality
02-20-08, 4:32 pm
In March I will be adding Stak to Pak and Cuts. That threesome is probably my favorite stack as I always seem to get great results from it.

x10fire
03-07-08, 3:59 pm
Ok ive been on stak for 19 days along with pump, torrent, and flex. I take the stak 45 mins before w/o and pump 15 mins after that. I work a rotating shift so on 5 of those days I work out at 430 am so I just take the pump pre w/o and the stak around 10 am between meals. I never missed a day even on off days. I have to say I have had a great 19 days on stak, I have gained 12lbs (174 to 186) and my lifts have increased and that was with little change in diet. Here is a sample Deads: started at 235x8 now 295x6. my other lifts increased anywhere from 5 to 20 lbs. I consider this great for me because ive been stuck at a plateu for long time. I will add I started the pump and torrent about 2 weeks prior to the stak. After the stak is up I have a can of M-stak waiting in the cabinet and look at keeping everything else the way it is. Oh i have added uni-liver to 3 meals a day. Over all the focus is good the energy is good and stamina is good. Will be back with stak!!!!!!

Ozkar
03-09-08, 12:54 pm
Hi there fellas, I have a question and would really appreciate anyone helping me?

Could anyone please tell me what is the minimum recommended age for using this supp? And I mean experience wise or sth... if anyone's a Dr. would be even better. I'm asking this because I know that the minimum age for any supp like this usually says 18, but I know the recommended age is usually higher with Test Boosters and the like because at 18-20sth we already have high levels of Test in our bodies...

I'd appreciate any input on this, since I'm new to all of this (hardcore supplementation), though I've been training for a while now, thanks a lot.

Elite
03-09-08, 1:59 pm
Personally, with test products, once you get in the the 'suitable age' category, then you have to assess your own body and if it could really benefit from a test product, at any age. Some people hit the age where test products can be taken into consideration, but it still wont really add much to their training and gains. For example, im 26. I took a cycle of Stak last year and i didnt really feel it added too much. I realised my test levels are still pretty high, as i constantly feel the drive and libido that people with low test get on Stak on a day to day anyway. So i say, if your at the right age and you feel your test needs a kick, then try it, trial and error, see what it does for you along with the right diet and training programme. You may well find that even in your mid 20's, your test levels are sufficient enough to look past a product like Stak.

Now i know you may think, well his test levels are high, so why is he on a 42 day cycle of test. Again, trial and error, seeing if it adds a notch. Tho i mainly decided on test due to the hypertrophic capabilities of Arachidonic Acid.

Ozkar
03-09-08, 2:05 pm
Personally, with test products, once you get in the the 'suitable age' category, then you have to assess your own body and if it could really benefit from a test product, at any age. Some people hit the age where test products can be taken into consideration, but it still wont really add much to their training and gains. For example, im 26. I took a cycle of Stak last year and i didnt really feel it added too much. I realised my test levels are still pretty high, as i constantly feel the drive and libido that people with low test get on Stak on a day to day anyway. So i say, if your at the right age and you feel your test needs a kick, then try it, trial and error, see what it does for you along with the right diet and training programme. You may well find that even in your mid 20's, your test levels are sufficient enough to look past a product like Stak.

Now i know you may think, well his test levels are high, so why is he on a 42 day cycle of test. Again, trial and error, seeing if it adds a notch. Tho i mainly decided on test due to the hypertrophic capabilities of Arachidonic Acid.

Thanks a lot ThirdEye, I'm actually going to turn 21 in a couple of months, but I was wondering cause a friend of mine, who started lifting weights later than me, has made huge gains, and I haven't (though I've experimented with several routines and eating more)... After asking him what he was on, he answered "nothing"... it wasn't until a couple of months ago that he told me he had been taking Stak2... and he's one year younger than me... now he started making gains like 2 or 3 years ago... so he started taking it when he was 17 o 18 years old and benefited from it a lot, that's what had me doubting the recommended age, but I'll definitely take your advise, next time I order supps I'll order one or 2 cans, just to see how it works on my body.

Thanks a lot, really appreciate it bro.

Mr.Totality
03-09-08, 2:43 pm
this is a hell of a product. In fact I will be ordering 2 bottles at teh end of the month with cuts and pak. Best stack out there imo

pain4life
03-12-08, 1:17 am
I just started taking it about a week ago. I take it immediately after my workout since I stacked it with Animal Cuts which I take 30 minutes before I workout. I definitely have felt some stronger pumps with it, but I will have to give it a few more weeks before I can report my overall feedback on the product.

robin7
05-11-08, 11:07 am
Hey animals, this is my first post. I know it's been asked before many times but I just need a confirmation. Animal stak is recommended for lifters over the age of 25, and I realize i shouldn't have bought it as I'm only 18 and it probably wont have all that much effect on me. But seeing as I already have it, is it ok for me to just take anyway? I only bought two staks of it, so I would use two cycles, then in future just use pak and mstak etc... I know that there aren't going to be many benefits from using it now, but I just wanted to check that there wont be any bad effects from using it?

Thanks very much, and in future I'll read the labels in more detail.

Rob

mdm
05-18-08, 1:19 pm
can you just jump from a cycle of m-stak to stak-2 with not 7 days off. do you have to wait is what i am asking?

mdm
05-19-08, 1:11 pm
How log before you feel the power from stak

ryanz
06-08-08, 6:10 pm
i took this after a bulking phase and it really helped me out. though i lost no weight i seemed to be growing in size and definitely cutting fat. aggression levels definitely increased in the first 2 weeks but during the last week i could go out in public without starting a fight. as far as the gym goes i set PRs in every lift that I did at the end of the cycle and would recommend this product to anyone whos a no nonsense bs-free lifter that wants serious gains.

-rz

Mr. Dead
06-18-08, 11:12 am
Definitely an awesome product!!! Currently using it with my pre-contest stack...

Pullover20
06-27-08, 2:40 pm
this stuff is great
im still young and im technically not supposed to use it but i talked to the guy at a sports nutrition store and he strongly recommended this. I read up beforehand to make sure there were no side effects.
I could feel the difference within days of taking it and lifting ive been constantly setting PR's in pretty much all my lifts

Naturally Huge
06-28-08, 8:07 pm
Since I compete as a natural in the NGA, I have to rely upon good nutrition, proper training, and the best supplements available. I just competed in a show a month ago and when my bodyfat gets very low, my test levels tend to drop (ask my wife). I've already had great success using Animal Pump, Pak, and some of the other Universal products. I decided to give Stak a try. Results were not immediate with the first can, but I did start to notice an increase in strength, hardness, and aggression during the last week of my first cycle. I just started my second can last Wednesday and the results have been immediate with this second cycle. I guess in takes a couple of weeks at first for it to kick in, but when it does, it is noticeable.
I'm currently 183 lbs. and still around 4.5 to 5% bodyfat. I trained legs today and I leg pressed (full range, no half rep shit) 7 plates per side for 12, hack squatted (ass to grass) 3 plates per side for 10 slow reps, and did stiff-leg deadlifts with 275 for 12 slow full-range reps. These are personal bests for me at this bodyweight and BF.
Animal Stak works and I will continue to use it--I'm sold. Now I gotta give Test a try when I can afford it.

leohuss
07-16-08, 11:06 am
What exactly is the difference between stak and stak2? ive only seen stak in the stores i go to

Animal Rep
07-16-08, 11:22 am
What exactly is the difference between stak and stak2? ive only seen stak in the stores i go to

There is no difference. All we did was remove the 2 from the label. It is the same formula. Nothing has changed.

BeachBum
08-19-08, 4:30 pm
Is it normal to have vivid dreams while using Animal Stak?? I haven't had such vivid dreams as this for years.......It isn't related to the Animal Pump I take because I have been taking that for a month, however, I began using the Animal Stak a week ago and the last two nights I have had extremely realistic dreams (like I actually was living them for real)

BeachBum

B Con
02-05-09, 5:45 am
I am currently taking Animal Stak. This is my 2nd time. The first time, I was struggling with low test prior to taking it, and needed a boost. Now my levels are in the normal range, this go round I have seen major gains, just in 1.5 weeks! I woke up this morning to my wife commenting on how cut I look! Animal is good stuff. Any company that puts a guarantee like theirs is bound to be good stuff.

A satisfied Stak user.

scals
02-05-09, 6:03 pm
I'm starting Stak this weekend. Real excited.

djcashsclay
02-07-09, 11:39 am
This is my 2nd can of Stak-my first was 2 months ago. This time, I am half way through this can, and already, I am seeing my midsection (gut) lean out, my chest and back look thicker. My weight has not changed much, which is how I wanted it. Great product! I have an overall better feeling, my recovery has been quicker, and sex drive has been ridiculous! The team at Universal/Animal has done it again-you guys are the shit

Serpiente-6509
05-02-09, 11:37 am
Guys, I am thinking about getting on Stak since I want to put on some serious mass over the summer. Are there any negative side effects and after cycling off are there any losses in gains?

Just wanted to ask since this will be my first time using such a product. Thanks.

mritter3
05-02-09, 2:39 pm
using animal stak right now and i love that stuff, ive used it a few times in the past and got good results, but now that my diet is in check and can feel it a lot more...gonna run 2 cans back to back and throw in mstack after...should be fun..thanks for continue to make great products.

TigerAce01
05-02-09, 4:36 pm
Guys, I am thinking about getting on Stak since I want to put on some serious mass over the summer. Are there any negative side effects and after cycling off are there any losses in gains?

Just wanted to ask since this will be my first time using such a product. Thanks.

No side effects, and no gains lost. It's not a prohormone, it's an all natural testosterone booster.

Good luck.

-Ace

Sciocchetti
06-08-09, 9:43 pm
Been using this sup for 5 days now, great pumps, focus and my veins are starting to show more, bodys finally starting to come as i want it to. highly recommend this product!

Sciocchetti
06-10-09, 5:58 pm
Day 7 of 21 on my animal stak, ive seen gains in size already, i have been eating a shit load more also, maybe thats why ive gained weight but it doesnt show.

Before on stak weight= 184
7 days in 189

Serpiente-6509
06-17-09, 8:59 pm
Quick question, I am about to finish a cycle of Mstak and am thinking of going on to stak. Is there any sort of strength loss/mass loss when cycling off of stak ? I have also heard that stak is geared more towards the over 25 range, so then if that is the case should I just stick with M stak? Input is appreciated.

Razor
07-21-09, 11:12 pm
Been reading up on this for about a week. About to order a can right now. Been on Pak for 2 weeks now and feeling awesome. I can't wait to see what Stak does for me!

Razor
07-31-09, 11:18 am
About midway through my first cycle and nothing mindblowing but i have had a boost in serious energy and i've increased my weights a bit pretty much throughout. Another thing i've noticed is i'm getting a bit thicker. This morning i'm wearing a tshirt that i haven't worn in about a month and its noticeably tighter. Not bad so far. I know some guys haven't noticed much change until their second cycle but like i said midway through my first and there's changes. :)

Razor
08-04-09, 10:20 am
A little past midway through my cycle now and i've now noticed a fuller appearance. Thick is the key word and i'm really loving it. i was kinda thick before but now i'm wearing shirts that are now getting tight on me haha. Plus my workouts in the gym are neverending now. I reach a peak but my mind keeps saying "one more set!". It's awesome. I'm really psyched to see what the results are when i finish this first can.

Razor
08-09-09, 9:40 pm
Just want to double check since i'm just about done with my first can of Stak. I take one full can (21 days) then take a week off, then take the second can? Also when do i throw MStak in there? thanks guys!

Angst
08-09-09, 10:00 pm
Just want to double check since i'm just about done with my first can of Stak. I take one full can (21 days) then take a week off, then take the second can? Also when do i throw MStak in there? thanks guys!

Yes you are suppose to take a week off between cycles of Stak. You can take Stak and M-stak together or do a can of M-stak after you're done with Stak.

PIJW
08-20-09, 3:31 pm
I have been hearing great gains about this and thought i would give it a try soon. I go to the gym at 5 in the morning. When i wake up i take my pump and by the time i get to the gym it is kicking in. After my work out i take nitro. Once i have showered and i am on my way to work i take my pak and cuts and eat breakfast at work at my desk. I also take a cuts in the afternoon. For lunch i take a flex with it for my joints. Where would be a good time to take this at during my workout?

Angst
08-20-09, 6:11 pm
I have been hearing great gains about this and thought i would give it a try soon. I go to the gym at 5 in the morning. When i wake up i take my pump and by the time i get to the gym it is kicking in. After my work out i take nitro. Once i have showered and i am on my way to work i take my pak and cuts and eat breakfast at work at my desk. I also take a cuts in the afternoon. For lunch i take a flex with it for my joints. Where would be a good time to take this at during my workout?

I would suggest taking it first thing in the morning and then take Pump once you got to the gym.

PIJW
08-20-09, 6:23 pm
What about the stims, should i take it out of the pump or leave it in?

Angst
08-20-09, 9:13 pm
What about the stims, should i take it out of the pump or leave it in?

That's up to you, take it if you need it. I always train at night, which is why I never use the stims in Pump. But I'll probably use it if I have to train that early in the morning.

Revving High
11-11-09, 9:46 pm
Great product! I stack it with the pak and GH max

alquemy
12-08-09, 3:28 pm
I like Stak2 okay. I've never really given it a real go, though...meaning I've only ever done one can at a time and not cycle it every four weeks. I'm sure I'm not getting the full benefits, either. Usually mid-way through the can I notice a slight strength and stamina increase. I imagine if I did a second cycle I'd start to notice more gains.

I used the original Animal Stak when I was 28 (I'm now 36), and that shit was AMAZING. I've never used real gear before, so I don't have a point of reference, but damn...legal andro was amazing, and I miss it!

TufffGuY
02-10-10, 7:44 pm
Is there any stims in stak? would it be safe to take before bed? The reason I ask is because im taking m-stak as well and want to do m-stak pre workout and stak before bed

j_lally89
08-26-10, 6:09 am
I've heard so many good things about animal stak, but i've heard its intended audience are big body builders. I'm 12st and looking to put on more lean muscle mass, and am worried that i will do the 21 day cycle and then once im off it and don't go back on it, my body will depend on it to stay at the size i have gained and due to not taking it i will shrink down again? :s

not sure how these testosterone boosting supplements work
thanks

metfan
09-15-10, 10:07 pm
On my 2nd can now and I noticed mid way through the 1st that strength, endurance and recovery were all increasing. Did the 1 week off, just started up again on Sunday so too early to tell what the prolonged effects are going to be, but I do like how it makes me feel both in & out of the gym.

Certainly something I will continue to use.

IrishMike
07-25-12, 11:04 am
when i first started using this; i got it in the Jimmy stack. Stack+Cuts. I used it along with pak and torrent.

My wife doesn't reaaly keep up on BB "lingo" and was using terms like "cut and chiseled" after 2 weeks

TufffGuY
07-25-12, 8:46 pm
On my 2nd can now and I noticed mid way through the 1st that strength, endurance and recovery were all increasing. Did the 1 week off, just started up again on Sunday so too early to tell what the prolonged effects are going to be, but I do like how it makes me feel both in & out of the gym.

Should give M-Stak and Natural Sterol Complex a go after you finish that cycle, o my the gains....make sure to eat a surplus of cals though.

akeldama
03-03-13, 8:12 am
just finished my first cycle of animal stak and animal pak. i think it's doing what it's supposed to. definitely noticed a bump in strength. second can is in the mail, taking the week off before i start it again. will consider stacking it with other products, just have to convince the wifey ;)

Firefist
10-07-13, 8:53 pm
2nd run of stak. Both were the new versions. Here are the results. Mind you, i started stak 5-6 weeks after a hamstring injury. No max singles were done, but that doesnt mean improvement didnt happen.

Squat: Worked back from injury back to my 3 rep triple and I hit 20 lb PR's in both a single and 3 rep reverse band in training.
Bench:My 3 rep max is now a 5 rep max.
Deadlift: Improved my 2 rep max pre-injury into a 3 rep max. My 5 rep max is also now at 8+ reps.

In the process, I also went from 215 to 222.... while leaning out a little as well.

In stak we trust.

STRONGmanmike
10-14-13, 11:59 pm

nice, im going to finish my can of m-stak, take a week off and run 2 cans of the new stak. looking forward to it.

STRONGmanmike
11-04-13, 4:05 pm
nice, im going to finish my can of m-stak, take a week off and run 2 cans of the new stak. looking forward to it.

recieved my new stak 2 weeks ago and so far I have noticed increase in size and strength and also looking a little leaner. I have upped my calories and training intesnsity and seem to be making some great progress. just ordered my second can today, will update again after my next can. great stuff so far!

STRONGmanmike
11-14-13, 3:54 pm
recieved my second can of the new Stak last week and started it this week. overall I am loving this product. I feel like I have more energy during the day and my workouts and I am also feeling a little stronger. i still have another 2.5 weeks so I will give a full review once I am done.

DJYogi
01-06-14, 8:33 pm
Hi this is my first post on the Foum.

I want to thank the people at Universal for making such an excellent product. Animal Stak does what it says. I've been doing the various versions of P90X for the past 5 years and recently started feeling lethargic (I am 40 yrs old btw) during the day and workouts were suffering as well. I take Animal Pak religiously and used Animal Cuts several times as well as PM, Flex and M-Stak so I am familiar with the quality products of the Animal line. Stak however, is simply incredible! My muscles feel harder and bigger (my wife noticed it also) and I'm lifting heavier and my bodyweight exercise (pushups & Pullups) numbers are on the up also. I'm into the third week of my first can and I feel great. Currently with Stak I'm using Animal Pak, Universal creatine, Ultra Whey Pro and Casien Protein. My recovery week is due the same time I'm to take a week break from Stak but I have another can ready, so looking forward to hopefully more improvements. This is an excellent product and I will highly recommend it to anyone who wants to boost their T levels naturally. Thanks again and keep up the good work Universal.

Your lifelong customer.

Yohun
Trinidad & Tobago
West Indies