PDA

View Full Version : Taking the road less traveled

korn_fed
05-22-10, 2:46 pm
Taking the road less traveled.
What does this mean to you? Does it mean taking the harder, longer path in life so achieve greatness? Does it mean doing things differently to be unique?
I'll tell you what it means to me. It means breaking barriers. It means destroying weakness, and building up a wall of successes and strengths, piece by piece. It means pushing to the point of insanity and defeat, and yet still surging on.
This is my story.

My name is John E. Gunthner, born September 1st, 1994, in Huntington, New York. I was born 11 pounds, and stayed husky throughout my early life. I could never make it around a football field without being out of breath up until 8th grade, a short two years ago. Always being the "fat" kid, I felt something needed to change. The summer of 2008, my father and I moved a home gym into our garage. That was one of the best decisions of my entire life. I worked hard that whole summer, knowing that in the fall, I would be enrolled in Saint Anthony's High School, a private school on Long Island with one of the most prestegious football teams in the country. I can't tell you how much weight or bodyfat I lost, because I never kept recordings, but I lost enough to not only make the football team, but also be on the starting kickoff and kick return teams. But something still wasn't right. My diet was not on track, and I was eating everything and anything. So I did some searching around online... and came across Animal Pak.

I became addicted to this underground culture, the world known as bodybuilding. Over the next year, I ran into some tough times, being kicked out of Saint Anthony's and even getting suspended for 3 months from public school. But I saw the weights as my refuge. I joined the local YMCA, and made the best of what they had. I started encorporating more steak and ground turkey into my diet in place of greasy hamburgers and chinese food. In the summer of '09, I worked out with my football coach for my public school. He showed me powerlifting moves, and got me on track with cardio. Everything was looking uphill, and then another set back.

In the late summer - fall of '09, I contracted Hepatitis A. I lost everything I had been working so hard for, the slabs of muscle that I had forced upon my body. My world came crashing to a halt. I lost 35 pounds in a matter of two weeks. I was throwing up every day, couldn't eat anything, and had to force down water, but eventually even the water came back up. I had to go to the hospital and I was put on IV fluids. When I finally got over the Hepatitis, matters only got worse. I was hit by a stoned driver making an illegal u-turn while I was on my bike, and I fractured my ankle.

Needless to say, I didn't get much football playing time that fall. However, I did see a positive to all this loss. Along with the loss of muscle came the loss of fat. I had dropped down to about 15% BF from what was most likely 20-25% before. That winter, I managed to build myself back up to 215 pounds from the 180 that I was after the Hepatitis/car crash episodes. Sure, I packed some fat back on, but at that time I didn't care, because I was on cloud 9 with the strength that I had gained.

Spring of '10, I tried out for the lacrosse team. It went well, even though I didn't start. I've come from 215 and 21 % BF before lacrosse all the way down to 184 and 9% bodyfat. My diet is pinpoint, thanks to the helpful community of AnimalPak.com. I quit smoking weed/cigarettes, and dipping Skoal, and now I lead a healthy lifestyle, and I can't get enough. I'm enrolling in a half day tech school for Personal Training next year, with the hopes of opening up my own gym and accomplishing the title of Mr. Olympia some time in the future.

Now that you guys have a little bit of my story, pictures of my progress, diet, and workout schedule are soon to come. Stay tuned, as we follow my story of cutting down to 5% over the course of this summer, then building myself back up to a clean 200 for football season.

C.Coronato
05-24-10, 10:50 am
You have had some serious obstacles my man, but im glad you found refuge here. Its a good place to be .. Welcome. Start up your journey ..

korn_fed
05-24-10, 9:29 pm
Day one, this is my first logged day in my newfound Journey to 5% BF then that clean bulk that we all love.

Diet for today:
7:30 - Coffee with 3 splenda, 3g kre-alklyn, 2g glutamine
8:20 - 2 eggs, 4 egg whites, 1 packet Quaker grits, 1/2 cup Quaker oatmeal, Gatorade, Animal Pak, Animal Omega
10:15 - Peanut Butter and Banana sandwhich between two slices of Ezekial Bread
1:00 - Turkey and mustard between two slices of ezekial bread, 48g protein shake (protein blend of fast, medium, and slow digesting proteins), 2 cafeteria sugar cookies, chocolate milk
3:00-6:00 - Chest, Triceps, Abs, Forearms, & Cardio; 54g Whey & Hydro Whey Shake
6:15 - Animal Nitro, 2g Glutamine
6:30 - 60g protein shake (protein blend)
8:00 - Ate out, had a chicken thigh in some kind of nut and vegetable cream sauce
10:30 - Before bed protein shake (Medium & Slow digesting proteins), Animal PM, Melatonin

My diet today was definately not on-par (hence the two sugar cookies, chocolate milk, and my father's b-day dinner at a local mexican restaurant).

Training today:

Barbell Bench - 50 x Bar Weight (45 lbs), 20 x 95lbs, 20 x 105 lbs, 18 x 115 lbs, 10 x 135 lbs, 10 x 135 lbs
Barbell Incline Bench - 20 x 65 lbs, 10 x 95 lbs, 8 x 115 lbs, 6 x 135 lbs
DB Flyes superset w/ Incline DB Flyes - 10 x 20 lb DBs, 10 x 30 lb DBs, 8 x 30 lb DBs
Dips - 10 x bodyweight, 10 x bodyweight, 8 x bodyweight
Barbell Skullcrushers - 10 x 55 lbs, 8 x 65 lbs, 8 x 75 lbs, 6 x 95 lbs
Tricep Rope Pushdowns - 15 x 60 lbs, 10 x 80 lbs, 8 x 100 lbs, 6 x 120 lbs
Tricep Overhead Presses - 10 x 80 lbs, 8 x 100 lbs, 6 x 120 lbs, 6 x 140 lbs
Planks - 3 sets of 60 seconds with 45 lb plate
Leg Raises - 3 sets of 60 seconds
EZ Bar Wrist Curls (Palm facing ground) - 15 x EZ bar weight + 10 lbs, 15 x EZ bar weight + 15 lbs, 15 x EZ bar weight + 20 lbs
EZ Bar Wrist Curls (Palm facing ceiling) - 15 x EZ bar weight + 50 lbs, 15 x EZ bar weight + 70 lbs, 12 x EZ bar weight + 70 lbs
Cable Machine Flyes - 3 sets of 10 x 60 lbs
10 Minutes Treadmill (10% incline, 3mph - 6mph - 9mph intervals)
10 Minutes Elliptical (10% incline, 10% resistance)

My workout today was pretty good, I focused more on form than weight, and also on really establishing the mind-muscle connection and forcing a contraction out of each muscle as the exercise was performed.

C.Coronato
05-25-10, 9:30 am
That diet had me drooling, on point or not, im jealous lol.

korn_fed
05-25-10, 8:27 pm
That diet had me drooling, on point or not, im jealous lol.

Haha believe it or not, I'd much rather prefer straight up chicken or bison meat over the PB & banana sandwhich and all the protein shakes, not because of taste, just because I literally feel better when I eat whole foods rather than sandwhiches and the like... but thats just me xP

Training for today: Bi's, back, calves, abs, Bike Ride
Dropset 21's on Barbell: 21 x 55, 21 x 65, 21 x 75
Barbell Rows: 15 x 95, 10 x 135, 6 x 185, 8 x 135
Wide Grip Pullups w/ 35lb assist: 3 sets of 10
Concentration DB Curls: 10 (in each hand) x 30, 15x 25, 20 x 20
Bent Over DB Rows (both hands at the same time): 15 x 55lb DB, 10 x 65lb DB, 8 x 80lb DB
-supersetted with-
Straight Arm Pushdowns on the cable machine, unsymmetric grip: 10 x 35 lbs, 10 x 35 lbs, 15 x 22.5 lbs
One Arm Preacher Curls: 3 sets of 15 x 30lb DB
Weighted "Ab Ladder" w/ 25lb plate (10 reps on each rung of decline ab bench, 50 reps per set) : 3 sets
Weighted "Side-to-Sides" (for obliques) w/ 25 lb plate: 3 sets of 25 per side

In between sets, I would do something for calves. The exercises were as follows:
Seated Calf Raise: 4 sets, 15x 45 lb
Standing Calf Raise: 4 sets, 20x 105 lb
Donkey Calf Raise: 3 sets, 15x 140 lb

Training today wasn't too heavy, I'm feeling especially tired this week... Not mentally, but my muscles just don't have the strength in them that they do otherwise. I may need to up my calories a bit, but then again I need to keep reminding myself that I'm trying to cut, not bulk (I'm addicted to going as heavy as possible, as most teenagers are, but what sets me apart is correct form)

Diet:

7:00 - Coffee w/ 3 splenda, 3g kre-alklyn, 2g glutamine
8:20 - 2 eggs/4 whites, packet quaker grits, 1/2 cup quaker oatmeal, gatorade, animal pak / omega
10:20 - PB&Banana between 2 slices ezekial bread
1:00 - Turkey w/ mustard between two slices ezekial bread, 48 g protein shake (fast/medium/slow blend), bag of carrots
4:00 - 2 scoops pre workout drink (creatine monohydrate, NO, taurine, ginseng, caffeine), Animal Pump
4:30 - 7:00 - Whey & Hydro Whey shake during workout
7:10 - Animal Nitro, 2 g glutamine
7:20 - 7:40 - Bike Ride Home (all uphill)
7:45 - Protein shake (fast/medium/slow blend) & 1 oatmeal raisin cookie (made with splenda)
8:20 (currently) - 2 turkey burgers

Then, most likely:
9 - 9:30 - either 2 chicken patties (3g fat, 1g sat fat, 0g trans fat per pattie) or 2 buffalo burgers (about 4-6g sat fat, 0g trans fat, 11 g fat)
10:30 - 11 - Slow digesting protein shake, maybe a handfull of almonds or walnuts

Diet was definately more on par today with the exeption of a cookie, but then again those carbs are good for post workout. I try to keep my carb count after I workout to a minimum, with the exeption of my nighttime protein shake, which has about 14g of slow digesting carbs.

korn_fed
05-25-10, 8:43 pm
oh and how could I forget, along with that nighttime shake comes the 2mg melatonin and everyone's favorite R&R treat, animal PM haha

korn_fed
05-27-10, 8:24 pm
Diet: Same as Monday except without any cookies or other junk,eating some turkey burgers right now

Training:
Jerk & Press - 15 x 65 , 10 x 95, 8 x 105, 6 x 115, 3 x 135, 2 x 135
Treadmill - 1 minute 6mph, 1 minute 9 mph, 1 minute 6 mph, 1 minute 9 mph
DB Front raises - 20 x 10, 20 x 15, 20 x 20, 20 x 20
Treadmill - " "
DB Lateral raises - 15 x 15, 15 x 20, 15 x 25, 15 x 30
Treadmill - 1 minute 7 mph, 1 minute 10 mph, 1 minute 7 mph, 1 minute 10 mph
Upright Barbell Rows - 15 x 65, 15 x 75, 15 x 85, 15 x 95
Stiff-Arm shrugs (slightly different then regular shrugs, Ill try and find a vid of em) - 15 x 60, 15 x 60, 15 x 60, 15 x 45
Shrugs leaning over a incline bench - 15 x 60, 15 x 60, 15 x 60, 15 x 60
Hanging straight-leg raises - 4 sets of 25
Incline sit-ups w/ 10lb medicine ball, throw the ball to partner at the top and he throws it back to me - 3 sets of 15
DB side-to-sides for obliques - 3 sets of 20 reps (each hand), 40 lbs

Crazzzzyyyy fucking workout today, I worked out with a new partner and we pushed each other to an all time high. I'm barely awake right now, I dont have a single calorie or carb left in my body to burn

korn_fed
06-01-10, 8:12 pm
Hey guys, sorry for not writing in a couple days... I kind of went OD this weekend on pigging out, went down to PA and had a giant BBQ. But I'm back on track today, and starting up a new little workout routine I put together.

Diet:
Same as last monday

Training:
Heavy Barbell Bench Press, Heavy Incline Bench Press, Heavy Decline Bench Press, Heavy Pullovers
Bodyweight Dips, Light Pushdowns, Light DB Kickbacks, Light DB Overhead Triceps Presses
Ab Ladder w/ 25 lb plate, oblique DB side to sides w/ 80 lb DB, weighted knee raises w/ 30 lbs
Forearm wrist curls (palm up and palm down), reverse barbell curls w/ supenated grip
HIIT

Im sweating balls right now, but it was a great workout all in all... Still feeling the pump, I tried to cut it short today since I usually do 2-3 hour long workouts, just to change it up and see if my gains are better. my new routine is as follows:

Monday – Light Triceps, Heavy Chest, Light Forearms, Heavy Abs
Tuesday – Light Biceps, Heavy Back, Light Abs, Heavy Forearms
Wednesday – Light Legs, Heavy Shoulders, Light Forearms, Heavy Abs
Thursday – Off
Friday – Heavy Triceps, Light Chest, Light Abs, Heavy Forearms
Saturday – Heavy Biceps, Light Back, Light Forearms, Heavy Abs
Sunday – Heavy Legs, Light Shoulders, Light Abs, Heavy Forearms

Monday:
Heavy Barbell Bench Press, Heavy Incline Bench Press, Heavy Decline Bench Press, Heavy Pullovers
Bodyweight Dips, Light Pushdowns, Light DB Kickbacks, Light DB Overhead Triceps Presses
Tuesday:
Heavy Deadlifts, Heavy Barbell Rows/Jailhouse Rows, Unsymmetrical Straight Arm Pushdowns, Wide Grip Pullups
Light Concentration Curls, Light Seated DB Curls, Light Incline DB Curls
Wednesday:
Heavy Jerk & Press, Heavy Shrugs, Heavy Lateral Raises, Heavy Upright Rows
Light Leg Lifts, Light Leg Curls, Light Front Squats, Light DB Box Step Ups, Light Leg Presses
Friday:
Weighted Dips, Heavy Skull Crushers, Heavy Close Grip Bench Press, Heavy Overhead Rope Extensions
Light Cable Flyes, Light Reverse Cable Flyes, Light DB Presses
Saturday:
Heavy Barbell Curls, Heavy Preacher Curls, Heavy Incline Bench DB Curls
Bodyweight Pullups, Light DB Rows, Light Pulldowns, Light Hyperextensions
Sunday:
Heavy Squats, Heavy Lunges, Heavy Leg Presses, Heavy Butt Blaster Light Abductor/Inductor
Light DB Presses, Light Front/Side Raises, Light DB Shrugs, Light DB Lying Raises (For rear delt)

korn_fed
06-02-10, 7:50 pm
Shit workout today, I guess because I skipped a meal and a protein shake. I had my 2 eggs 4 whites and carb concoction this morning a little later than normally, then had my pb & banana sandwhich around 1:00, and hit up the gym at around 3:30. Not such a great day today, I was really feeling the effects of missing that last meal.

Today:
Heavy Deads, Heavy Rows, Light DB Curls, Light Seated DB curls on incline bench, heavy wide grip pull downs, then a bunch of forearm & ab stuff, and about 10 minutes of steady state cardio & 10 minutes of the sauna.

Im exhausted, however i just took my BF% with calipers and Im down to about 7-8, which is 1-2 percent lower than a few weeks ago, so only 2% to go then its bulking time (thank god)

Baldr
06-02-10, 7:52 pm
Shit workout today, I guess because I skipped a meal and a protein shake. I had my 2 eggs 4 whites and carb concoction this morning a little later than normally, then had my pb & banana sandwhich around 1:00, and hit up the gym at around 3:30. Not such a great day today, I was really feeling the effects of missing that last meal.

Today:
Heavy Deads, Heavy Rows, Light DB Curls, Light Seated DB curls on incline bench, heavy wide grip pull downs, then a bunch of forearm & ab stuff, and about 10 minutes of steady state cardio & 10 minutes of the sauna.

Im exhausted, however i just took my BF% with calipers and Im down to about 7-8, which is 1-2 percent lower than a few weeks ago, so only 2% to go then its bulking time (thank god)

I know what ya mean man, I missed breakfast today and the gym sucked. I still got a pretty good workout in but I was dragin ass.

korn_fed
06-03-10, 11:07 am
Update to last night: I went home after the gym, ate a salad with chopped carrots & two chicken breasts with some olive oil and vinegar, then ran a mile and ate two turkey burgers. Those few extra calories were all I needed to get me going again.

korn_fed
06-04-10, 10:53 am
Yesterday was another off day, somethings out of wack and its really starting to piss me off.
I had an egg sandwhich with 2 eggs and 3 whites, turkey, ham, cheese, hot sauce, pepper, and ketchup on an everything bagel with a vitamin water for breakfast instead of my usual. I wanted to see if the extra calories would help me progress through my workout at all. The diet for the rest of the day was pretty much the same as usual. I went in to the gym, thinking I was going to do heavy shoulders, light legs, heavy forearms, light abs, But I ended up doing heavy shoulders and heavy abs with 4 minute HIIT intervals between exercises. Shit was out of wack, I was so fucking tired by the end of the ab routine that I just hit the sauna for like 15 minutes and went home. Today I started off my day with coffee and a protein shake and then breakfast later instead of just coffee and then waiting an hour or two for breakfast. I'll keep you guys updated as the day progresses.

korn_fed
06-07-10, 8:12 pm
hey guys, sorry for the delay in posts, I've been insanely busy, seeing as this week is my last week of school then i have finals.
I haven't been cheating at all since my last post, in fact, I've noticed a decrease in appetite. Some days I'm skipping meals, some days I'm skipping protein shakes, and I have no idea what's going on.
Also, I feel like there's something more I should be doing. I'm running once or twice a day depending on the day, switching between distance running and HIIT. The only meat that I eat that isn't white is buffalo meat, which I limit to 2-3 days a week, only after heavy lift days (squats, deadlifts, etc.). I'm retaining quite a bit of fat on my glutes, and it's starting to get to me (My average BF is 7% right now except on my glutes, where it's around 15%!!). In addition, my abs still aren't popping even at 7%, and I'm training them like crazy (on heavy abs day I'll do 4 sets of 10-15 Sit ups on a decline bench with a 45 lb plate, on light abs day I'll do 3 sets of my "abs ladder" exercise (basically 50 sit ups on different decline levels, adds up to 150 situps in all 3 sets) with a 25 lb plate) and I've been making sure to hit lower abs and obliques as well. I'd like to lose some mass (I know you guys are gonna hate me for saying this) around my oblique area, because right now they're very box-ey, and from behind I look like I have the love handles of somebody with 30% BF, even though my obliques have about 4% BF on them, according to my calipers. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions, let me know. I'm thinking about buying a can of Cuts and/or Stak the next time I re-up on supps.
Anyways, today was a good workout. I benched, incline benched, decline benched, and did pullovers heavy (banged out 3 reps of 225lbs, only needed a spotter at the bottom of the last set on bench), then did Rope Pushdowns, DB kickbacks and DB overhead presses light for tri's. I did interval training on the treadmill for about 15 minutes, then attacked my abs and forearms. Overall, a great fucking pump, even though my shoulders and tris were DEAD from the heavy bench.
I can say this though, since starting cutting, I've noticed a bunch of areas were vascularity has skyrocketed, especially on my shoulders, chest, and lats. My chest is now thoroughly striated when I flex, which is a plus.

korn_fed
06-08-10, 7:54 pm
Today I did back, bi's and abs... needless to say, another tiring day, i felt like a ghost throughout the day. I ate my normal turkey and peanut butter + banana sandwhiches and my protein shake, but i couldnt eat my oatmeal and eggs this morning.
Todays workout consisted of heavy barbell rows, heavy jailhouse rows, high rep curls, high rep incline curls, and high rep curls, then situps w/ throwing the 10 lb medicine ball at the top, sitting on the decline bench and twisting side to side w/ 35 lb plate for 4 sets of 25, and then leg lifts with a 10 lb medicine ball (2 sets 30 seconds, 1 set 45 seconds, 1 set 20 seconds) and as always, some cardio afterwords.
Im in a haze right now, I'm so fucking tired. It might just be because I'm cutting and working out 6 days a week, but I need to find a new source of energy other than carbs and caffeine, because carbs are a no-no after 2 o clock and caffeine isnt doing shit for me.

korn_fed
06-09-10, 7:56 pm
Today was the best fucking workout in a while.
Heavy shoulders, Light legs, 4 minute HIIT cardio intervals in between, then a little abs and forearms at the end, followed with a bike ride home in the rain. All with my Animal signature hoodie on throughout the whole workout.
Diet for today:
6:45 - Coffee, 3g kre-alklyn, 2g glutamine
7:10 - 4 Whites, 1 egg, cheese, pepper, hot sauce, cheese between whole wheat, Animal Pak, Animal Omega
10:00 - PB & banana sandwhich between ezekial bread
3:00 - Turkey and Ham Between whole wheat bagel (10g protein with the bagel alone)
3:15 - PWO Drink, Animal Pump
3:15-3:45 - Bike Ride to the gym
3:45 - 3g kre-alklyn
4:00 - 5:00 - Sipped on a mix of 30g hydro whey and 30g whey during workout
5:00 - 7:00 - Finished up my workout with another two scoops of my PWO drink somewhere in between
7:00 - 2g Glutamine, Animal Nitro
7:00 - 7:30 - Bike Ride home

Then I'm about to munch on some steak after my shower, and then most likely just straight turkey later, seeing as I ran out of my bison meat, turkey burgers, and chicken

My workout today was as follows:
Heavy Jerk & Press, Got all the way up to 145 lbs, Couldn't get 155 or 150, but 145 is 10 more than I could do last week, so it's both a defeat and a win in my book
Moderate Barbell Standing Military Presses supersetted with Moderate Standing Calf Raises
4 min HIIT
Heavy Shrugs (100 lb DBs) Supersetted with Moderate Seated Calf Raises
4 min HIIT
Heavy Lateral Raises
4 min HIIT
Heavy Upright Rows to Failure
4 min HIIT
Light Leg Extensions
Light Hamstring Curls
4 min HIIT
Light Ass-in-the-Grass Front Squats
4 min HIIT
5 sets of 20 leg lifts
Behind the Back barbell wrist Curls (forearms0
Palm Up Barbell Wrist Curls
Palm Down Barbell Wrist Curls
Bike Ride Home

All the HIIT really made me feel like I accomplished something, on top of the improved Jerk and Press at the beginning of my workout... I feel like I just got the shit beaten out of me by Mike Tyson, but in the best way imaginable.

I think from now on I'm going to incorporate the HIIT in between exercises on every other day, not just Shoulder/leg day, then do distance running at the end of my workout when Im not doing the HIIT... And Im definately working out with a hoodie on from now on, I felt like I was sitting in the sauna and I could feel the excess calories literally sweating away.

korn_fed
06-09-10, 7:58 pm
P.S.
I got my arms measured today... 15 & 1/2 inches, not too shabby for a 15 year old... I still have the whole summer, so my goal is to at least get to 16 by fall/winter, if not more.

korn_fed
06-11-10, 7:18 pm
It feels great when people mistake you for being five years older than you actually are.
I had at least 3 people come up to me in the gym to me today, asking how old I am, what I'm on, and how I train like I do. When I tell them how old I am and that I'm not on anything except supps and an assload of food, it really pays off to see their jaws drop.

Anyways, today was a good day. Didn't eat all my planned out meals, but then again, I didn't cheat. 2 eggs, 4 whites, 2 slices ezekial bread for breakfast, PB&banana for lunch, protein shake during workout, protein shake after workout, two turkey burgers right now, then probably a chicken salad later.

Workout:
3 sets of 10 pull ups
Heavy DB curls supersetted with Moderate DB Rows
4 min HIIT
Heavy DB Preacher Curls supersetted with light straight arm pushdowns on the cable machine
4 min HIIT
Heavy Behind the Back Cable Curls supersetted with heavy hyperextensions (two 25 lb plates)
4 min HIIT
BB palm up wrist curls supersetted with Sit-ups on decline bench + 10lb medicine ball
4 min HIIT
Palms down BB Curls (for forearms) supersetted with hanging leg raises
3 min HIIT

It was short and sweet, got everything done, again all with the hoodie on, felt accomplished at the end.

korn_fed
06-14-10, 5:47 pm
today was on off day, but i made the most of it. legs, shoulders, abs, and biking. Just re-upped on supps, starting a cuts/stak/m-stak stack, so hopefully I'll break through this little plateau ive been in lately.
Workout:
Bike Ride to Gym
Light Leg extensions supersetted with Light Leg Curls
Light Hip Abductors supersetted with Light Hip Inductors
Heavy DB Step-Ups on to bench supersetted with Heavy Squats
Light Lateral Raises supersetted with light front raises
Light lateral raises with palms facing each other (like a hammer curl) supersetted with light DB back raises (for back delt) supersetted with light bent over straight arm DB lateral raises (for back delt)
High Rep, moderate weight ab machine
Side Planks supersetted with hanging leg raises
Bike ride home

Diet:
7:30 - 4 Whites, 1 Egg, turkey, ham, cheese, ketchup, pepper, hot sauce between everything bagel
11 - 2 eggs, 4 whites, coffee
12 - 1 - Mow lawn
2 - Animal pump, 2 scoops PWO drink, vitamin water, 3g kre-alklyn
2:30 - 5:30 - Workout (includes both bike rides), 60g whey (1/2 regular whey, 1/2 hydro whey)
5:00 - Animal Nitro, 2 g glutamine
5:40 - 60g Whey
Most likely I'll have some chicken stir fry and some other kind of lean meat later.

The past few days my diet's been to shit (not fast food, but not strict dieting either), but I noticed that my muscles were more full, and alot harder than usual.. I guess a little cheating isn't horrible, as long as you don't overdo it.

I feel my strength starting to dwindle down the more I do cardio... I expected this, but it's such a pain in the ass. I can't wait to start bulking again and regain all my hard earned strength back

korn_fed
07-07-10, 5:25 pm
Yo, long time no talk. My bad on that one, a lot of shits been going on since summer started.
Since I last posted, I've started a stak/m stak/cuts cycle to break through a plateau and go balls out. My diet's been spot on (with the exception of the 4th of july), and cardio has been exceptionally easy thanks to cuts. I'll try to keep you guys in the loop again, it's time to cut down to that hard-earned 6% BF.

korn_fed
07-15-10, 3:22 pm
Started the week off with heavy chest / light tris. Heavy bench, heavy hammer press, heavy flyes, high rep rope pushdowns (tris) high rep, one arm push downs high reps, skull crushers high reps. Hit 225 on the bench three times, tried to jump up to 245 but i didnt happen, so i took out my rage on the tris... my tris are still sore from monday, and its now thursday. damn.
Next day i rested, then yesterday I did heavy back / light bis. Heavy ass deadlifts, rows, and one arm DB rows, then light DB curls, DB incline curls, DB decline curls, hyperextensions, and massive amounts of pullovers... my serratus are looking like i got mauled by a fucking tiger, its great.
Today, im doing heavy shoulders and light legs, and of course, cardio cardio cardio, abs, and forearms like every other day. I've been running two miles in the morning and 30 minutes after my workout every day this week, and my diet has been spot on, the only cheating i did was a turkey/bison burger.