PDA

View Full Version : free lifting wrist wraps in animal flex

Joseph V
05-23-10, 6:43 pm
before i used harbinger but they were always sturdy kinda hard in a way and had a little rough time getting them to snuggle into the bar

with animal wrist wraps its the total opposite..great comfort no hassle, and gets the job done

thanks animal/universal

music_man185
05-23-10, 7:08 pm
i'm confused about the animal flex part

Legacy
05-23-10, 7:48 pm
Harbingers suck. I use ATP's straps, I haven't tried the animal ones yet, but ill have to give them a try, thanks for the info futuremrolympia

msktyshha
05-23-10, 9:15 pm
i'm confused about the animal flex part

you get free straps with a can of animal flex

music_man185
05-23-10, 9:18 pm
whoa! since when? i just got a can thursday and i haven't seen anything.

Hard Cell
05-24-10, 2:54 am
yeah, since when? Its a lifting strap? Or wrist wrap?

Joseph V
05-24-10, 10:51 am
lifting straps

intoodeep25
05-24-10, 11:19 am
does this include shipments from bb.com or are we talking when u order straight from animalpak.com

naturalguy
05-24-10, 11:36 am
you get free straps with a can of animal flex

I believe this is only from Animal Flex cans bought at the Vitamin Shoppe and there are a limited amount available.

Pretty nice bonus inside the can, glad you like them.

Beowulf
05-24-10, 11:43 am
I believe this is only from Animal Flex cans bought at the Vitamin Shoppe and there are a limited amount available.

In their stores or online as well?

Joseph V
05-24-10, 11:46 am

it blows my fuckin mind me thinking that before..lifting straps were the same old shit..but these straps rom animal are unique , amazing, plus i usually lift with my yellow animal shirt, my black animal sweater, and now the lifting straps..just one more way of representing =)

Joseph V
05-24-10, 11:46 am
In their stores or online as well?

as far as i know its in the stores only

Beowulf
05-24-10, 11:49 am
as far as i know its in the stores only

Aha, quick use of the internet yielded this: http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp;jsessionid=KRK5CQ4ADB0F4CQUC4WVAFQK CQL1AUNE?id=UV-1195

It says out of the stock though.

intoodeep25
05-24-10, 1:10 pm
eh no biggie for me. ive never used straps and dont plan on it. i like my popeye forearms lol

Beowulf
05-24-10, 1:28 pm
eh no biggie for me. ive never used straps and dont plan on it. i like my popeye forearms lol

Use of straps equates with small forearms? I smell trouble, lol.

Hard Cell
05-24-10, 2:14 pm

bro, I dont really get it, what are you trying to say here?
You're promoting your forearms here?
I believe you're in the wrong thread.

msktyshha
05-24-10, 3:18 pm

yes, you are right it's in cans of flex only from vitaminshoppe, that's where I got my last 2 cans of flex

Joseph V
05-24-10, 3:32 pm
evans favorite supplement is nitro i believe?.. but mines is flex because i hate when i feel that my joinits are sore and shit..but with flex most of it is gone..in a percentage ill say 80 or 90 %

Joseph V
05-24-10, 3:34 pm

i dont believe in genetics..so in the name of BRANCH WARREN heres a quote from him " he may look better then, he may have better genetics then me ,..but he will never outwork me..."

Beowulf
05-24-10, 3:40 pm
evans favorite supplement is nitro i believe?.. but mines is flex because i hate when i feel that my joinits are sore and shit..but with flex most of it is gone..in a percentage ill say 80 or 90 %

I thought it was Animal Omega?

PIJW
05-24-10, 4:18 pm
Time to go to vitamin shoppe on the way home and check before my flight home tomorrow.

Brick By Brick
05-24-10, 4:20 pm
Even if you don't score the freebie, these are very nice straps for the money. I prefer them over the Ironmind blue straps (too slippery), but have not tried the APT straps.

music_man185
05-24-10, 6:14 pm
this sucks. i just got a can of animal flex thursday from gnc. and i need a new set of straps.

music_man185
05-24-10, 6:25 pm
i thought it would be worth mentioning that if you go on vitamin shoppe's website, there are 2 options for animal flex. and one says "with free straps". so apparently, its available online as well, but right now it's out of stock

Joseph V
05-24-10, 10:18 pm
animal omega is cardiocascular system,..and some joint helath, and gut health...basically from my knowledhe omega 3,4 ,5 and 6 help with overall blood flow thorughout your body..which can prevent a number of problems...i know this by the problems my grandfather is going through

Joseph V
05-24-10, 10:21 pm
this sucks. i just got a can of animal flex thursday from gnc. and i need a new set of straps.

i think you can still return it if you have ur receipt..but before you do that heado ver to your local vitaminshoppe store and see if they still have it ..and if they do get ur money back from gnc and go get the animal flex with the wrist straps from vitaminshoppe

hope that works for you bro..i know how you feel when ur missing out on something and trust me these straps live up and beyond the hype that animal praises upon them..well worth your stress and effort in the gym =)

Joseph V
05-24-10, 10:24 pm
the animal omega has the best fats that you can get..meaing if your gonna get any fats in when your cutting down..these are the EAA's that you MUST have.Whether you're adding mass or trimming bodyfat, Animal Omega can help.