PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions...

JorSN
05-24-10, 12:31 am
Getting ready to order some universal/animal stuff but I have a few questions.

1. Can I take Universal GH-Max at night with Animal PM? I'm planning on taking a animal pm/universal gh-max and 30 minutes later takea casein shake. any problems here?

2. Would it taste bad to mix EAA stack and BCAA stack together? I plan on doubling the scoops and drink it throughout the day.

3. I'm training for triathlons but it puts such a toll on your body. Any recommendations on stuff that would help with recovery, muscle growth, more stamina and endurance?

I'm currently taking animal pak, uni-liver(6 with every meal), animal pump and animal flex.

woody06
05-24-10, 1:46 am
Take your shake 30 min before the PM.

Aggression
05-24-10, 8:28 am
Getting ready to order some universal/animal stuff but I have a few questions.

1. Can I take Universal GH-Max at night with Animal PM? I'm planning on taking a animal pm/universal gh-max and 30 minutes later takea casein shake. any problems here?

2. Would it taste bad to mix EAA stack and BCAA stack together? I plan on doubling the scoops and drink it throughout the day.

3. I'm training for triathlons but it puts such a toll on your body. Any recommendations on stuff that would help with recovery, muscle growth, more stamina and endurance?

I'm currently taking animal pak, uni-liver(6 with every meal), animal pump and animal flex.

1. Animal PM should be the last thing you take before bed. Have your shake an hour before bed, and take PM 30min pre-bed, along with GH-Max.

2. Sure. I do all the time. I mix a variety of those flavors together. JuicyWatermelon+Grape, FruitPunch+Orange, etc.

3. EAA Stack, BCAA Stack, PM, Nitro, Glutamine for triathlons.