PDA

View Full Version : Help when to take my supplements

MaverickVenom
05-24-10, 1:54 pm
Alright I am ordering Animal Paks(Been on them before, great stuff). But I am thinking about adding Animal Pumps and Animal Cuts.

1st question, what exactly does Animal Pumps does? Animal pumps says it has a creatine type in it? Is this true? Or do I need something else for creatine?

2nd question, when should I take all of this? This is alot of pills.

I'm aware that I must take Animal Paks with my 1st meal(breakfast). But what about after that?

My goal is to cut fat/loose weight and to tone up/get cut and also to get big. I did this last summer, I lost alot of weight while getting very big upper body. I didn't take any animal products but Animal Paks last year along with other stuff, but I think I do better with the Animal products.
I'm doing this again but sticking to the plan all year around.
I am on a strict diet, only consuming around 1800 calories a day. Just about the same number I did last year.

I'm 6ft 240lbs.

Beowulf
05-24-10, 1:59 pm
Alright I am ordering Animal Paks(Been on them before, great stuff). But I am thinking about adding Animal Pumps and Animal Cuts.

1st question, what exactly does Animal Pumps does? Animal pumps says it has a creatine type in it? Is this true? Or do I need something else for creatine?

I'm aware that I must take Animal Paks with my 1st meal(breakfast). But what about after that?

My goal is to cut fat/loose weight and to tone up/get cut and also to get big. I did this last summer, I lost alot of weight while getting very big upper body. I didn't take any animal products but Animal Paks last year along with other stuff, but I think I do better with the Animal products.
I'm doing this again but sticking to the plan all year around.
I am on a strict diet, only consuming around 1800 calories a day. Just about the same number I did last year.

I'm 6ft 240lbs.

To me, Pump is basically a creatine product. One that you take before lifting and one that's also designed to give you better "pumps". If you take it daily, I don't see why you'd need any extra creatine IMHO. As for your timing question it would depend in part on when you train.

LegendKillerJosh
05-24-10, 2:06 pm
First off, Pak doesn't have to be taken with your first meal. It is ideal, but you can take it with any of your meals. Cuts I think should be taken morning and afternoon between meals. Take pump between meals too, I wouldn't eat 1 hour before or after pump.

Aggression
05-25-10, 8:51 am

Have you done any research on it bro? The label, description, and the writeup all state that it has creatine in it. Use it on training days. On off-days, either take Pump or you can just take a plain bulk creatine mono. I personally use Storm on off-days.

Take 'em as directed. Pump 30min preWO. Cuts is taken 2x/day; 1st pack: 20min before breakfast, 2nd pack: 4-6hrs later.

Animal Pak should be taken with your first meal of the day; breakfast. If you can't do it then, then just make sure you get it in at some point during the day.