PDA

View Full Version : Same place for the Mr. O in 2010?

Beowulf
05-24-10, 2:07 pm
Olympia going to be held in the same venue again this year? I always thought the show lost a little something moving from the Mandalay Bay. Those were some great years.

deanna7272
05-24-10, 2:10 pm
Olympia going to be held in the same venue again this year? I always thought the show lost a little something moving from the Mandalay Bay. Those were some great years.

As far as I know, it's at the Orleans again... That's where I'm booking...lol

Beowulf
05-24-10, 2:11 pm
As far as I know, it's at the Orleans again... That's where I'm booking...lol

It's so off the beaten path though. Hilton is a lot closer. What about that other place, Wynn. Anyone stay there? Have to think you could really get some good deals right now.

deanna7272
05-25-10, 1:36 pm
It's so off the beaten path though. Hilton is a lot closer. What about that other place, Wynn. Anyone stay there? Have to think you could really get some good deals right now.

We were in Vegas over NYE this year, but stayed at the Orleans... Previous to this visit, it was 5 years ago that I was there and the Wynn was just being built... May check it out... Airfare is the killer right now...

Beowulf
05-25-10, 1:44 pm
We were in Vegas over NYE this year, but stayed at the Orleans... Previous to this visit, it was 5 years ago that I was there and the Wynn was just being built... May check it out... Airfare is the killer right now...

I'm sure bargains can be found with hotels if you book now. Airfare, I hear you.