PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cuts - which pill is the CCK Complex

chris00
05-24-10, 8:38 pm
Hi everyone,

I have succesfully used Animal Cuts in the past, and almost all Universal products.
Now i got the new Animal Cuts formula, and i want to know which pill is the appetite suppressant pill, the CCK complex.
I am asking this because i train in the morning and i cannot eat neither before, not even after training... it completely kills my appetite.
I plan to take the CCK complex later in the day and in the evening, when i get real hungry, i can barelly abstein to eat carbs at bed time.
Will look forward for your answer, thx:)

ghost
05-24-10, 8:39 pm
you REALLY should eat before and after lifting............. your best bet is to shoot corporate an email at info@animalpak.com and ask them specifically.

chris00
05-24-10, 8:48 pm
you REALLY should eat before and after lifting............. your best bet is to shoot corporate an email at info@animalpak.com and ask them specifically.

I know... i already sent an email 1 week ago... and got no reply yet...:(
I am a competitive bodybuilder, meals timing its important for me...

ghost
05-24-10, 8:54 pm
I am a competitive bodybuilder, meals timing its important for me...

meal timing is VERY important, as is Pre and Post Workout nutrition.

Aggression
05-25-10, 8:47 am
I am asking this because i train in the morning and i cannot eat neither before, not even after training... it completely kills my appetite.

If you're a competitive bodybuilder, you should know the importance of eating both pre and post-workout, dude. Eating before training allows your body to use the food from the nutrients as glycogen, giving your body energy through the workout. Hitting the weights on an empty stomach will force your body to look for alternate sources of energy (ie; your muscle). Later, if you don't feed your muscles post-training, you've essentially wasted a workout.

That being said, the Animal Team is usually quite good as answering those e-mails. Send a follow up e-mail.

chris00
05-25-10, 3:05 pm
I know the importance of pre and post workout meals, thats why i started this thread.
I take the 1st A Cuts pack on empty stomach straight after i wake up....
Imo, it makes no sense to force myself to eat if i get nausea, or eat "tasty" foods. Why not eating good pre and post workout, and keep the appetite suppresant for later in the day?
For me, the stimulents (caffeine, synephrine) are enought to curbe my appetite in the 1st part of the day, but when the stims go out, the appetite come in....
I`ve sent a 2nd mail to info@animalpak.com, hope to get an quick answer...

deanus
05-27-14, 6:27 pm
Sorry to resurrect an old thread. But did we ever find out?