PDA

View Full Version : Moreofme2kill

moreofme2kill
05-24-10, 11:28 pm
Hows it goin fellas. Just an introduction out of respect because i will more than likely be asking lots of questions. Quick background, im 28, new to lifting, trying to take my body back from the depths of 12 years of the fast life, daily 12 packs, super burritos, etc. I have been goin at it solid for 5 months now, and am ready to step my game up. Im 5'10, 250lbs, yeah a big boy who aint afraid of no groceries. In the last five months ive gone from barely bein able to press a naked bar to doin a 225 one rep max, 500+ leg press, ive always had big trunks, 305 squat and deads. Ive been pouring my heart and soul into this shit. I just moved and am trying to get accustomed to my new gym surroundings. So thats about it. Beast up and FTW.

C.Coronato
05-25-10, 9:33 am
Welcome brotha. Solid start back at it for sure.

Hows the diet?

moreofme2kill
05-25-10, 1:01 pm
Welcome brotha. Solid start back at it for sure.

Hows the diet?

thanks bro, good to see one person on here is bein supportive, haha. diet is good, eatin roughly 5 times a day with a couple shakes in there. its one area i definitely could improve on, but considering where i am comin from in the past, im doin well.

OVERCOME19
05-25-10, 1:07 pm
subbed!

Good stuff bro, hope every settles in at your new gym and home. What are your goals? Looking to slim down, bulk up?? Thx brotha

Aggression
05-25-10, 1:08 pm
I like it. Let's see what happens in here. Always good to see someone new or someone returning to the weights after a long layoff. The passion is always strong. Big things.

moreofme2kill
05-25-10, 1:11 pm
subbed!

Good stuff bro, hope every settles in at your new gym and home. What are your goals? Looking to slim down, bulk up?? Thx brotha

slim? lmao, nah, i havent been slim for about 10 years. about 5 years ago i did tons of running and got down to 200lbs, and i looked sick, cheek bones stickin out, not for me. im lookin to get as big as i can, with decent definition, but thats not my priority. im not pretty enough to compete, so im just lookin to beast up.

OVERCOME19
05-25-10, 1:15 pm
alright solid. Looks like your eating enough, whats your cal, protein, carb intake usually? And any supps you on?

moreofme2kill
05-25-10, 1:19 pm
alright solid. Looks like your eating enough, whats your cal, protein, carb intake usually? And any supps you on?

no idea on the calories, protein is good, i try and hit a gram per lb i weigh but that can be hard. as far as supplements go i have the usual multi vitamin, myofusion whey protein, and i take superpump before i enter the lab. Obviously i am interested in takin the animal products, thats how i found this place. Got a free DVD on Chest workouts from Bodybuilding.com that has a guy from animal in it, and he is beast.

OVERCOME19
05-25-10, 1:21 pm
Well looks like your starting on the right track. If your looking to get big, I'd recommend M-Stak. It's non-hormonal and I've gotten great gains and strength gains. And that guy is Frank Mcgrath, deff a badass

moreofme2kill
05-25-10, 1:24 pm
Well looks like your starting on the right track. If your looking to get big, I'd recommend M-Stak. It's non-hormonal and I've gotten great gains and strength gains. And that guy is Frank Mcgrath, deff a badass

Right on, I'll look into it. Thanks for your support.