PDA

View Full Version : What would make your 2010 Olympia experience special?

Universal Rep
05-25-10, 4:24 pm

AntoineV
05-25-10, 7:04 pm

A setup like at the Arnold expo!

N. Motta
05-25-10, 7:25 pm
Simply having a chance to shake hands with the Animal family. Telling you guys face to face, how much you have helped me and how much I appreciate all the help you give us.

Elf
05-25-10, 8:48 pm
Kissing Lee Priest on the lips. (no ****)

Singh
05-25-10, 9:01 pm
Bring able to get involved with the whole ANIMAL movement at the event! As in like working on the stand reppin' animal!

C.Coronato
05-26-10, 9:26 am
Fresh Limited Edition Gear!

Beowulf
05-26-10, 9:29 am
Moving the show back to the Mandalay Bay.

Universal Rep
06-09-10, 11:10 am
Some of these things, a distinct possiblity... Others, well. Stay tuned.

PIJW
06-09-10, 11:21 am
Once in a life time giveaway. Maybe a pass for the Arnold, 2 or 3 night stay with air fare, You know maybe go all the way out to make one Animal fan feel like a King for the weekend.

Bard of Rage
06-09-10, 11:25 am
Seeing the House place well on his first Olympia or god willing win. Or another Cage like the Arnold.

Universal Rep
06-09-10, 11:30 am
Once in a life time giveaway. Maybe a pass for the Arnold, 2 or 3 night stay with air fare, You know maybe go all the way out to make one Animal fan feel like a King for the weekend.

Been there, done that. Two years ago I think to help celebrate Animal Pak's 25th birthday. Mr. Aestheticz was the winner. For his words... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=24081

charlievanriper
06-09-10, 11:39 am
Being able to attend lol.

PIJW
06-09-10, 11:43 am
Been there, done that. Two years ago I think to help celebrate Animal Pak's 25th birthday. Mr. Aestheticz was the winner. For his words... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=24081

DOH, forgot that, oh well it was an idea

Universal Rep
06-18-10, 10:24 am
DOH, forgot that, oh well it was an idea

And a good one at that, haha.

Mr. Dead
06-18-10, 10:30 am
Uhm... Being there...

Universal Rep
06-18-10, 10:32 am
Uhm... Being there...

Road trip.

Mr. Dead
06-18-10, 10:33 am
Road trip.

*LOL* Not in my tiny little clown car...

Universal Rep
06-18-10, 10:35 am
*LOL* Not in my tiny little clown car...

How bout in an Animal... Minivan??

Mr. Dead
06-18-10, 10:37 am

Hmmm... Possibilities...

FITGYM
06-18-10, 12:35 pm
House winning The O

Tifferzzz
06-22-10, 7:05 pm
Having access to Animal shirts/bags/etc - being able to purchase them there.

N. Motta
06-22-10, 7:38 pm
Having access to Animal shirts/bags/etc - being able to purchase them there.

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/category.cfm?id=20

C.Coronato
06-23-10, 9:33 am

That would be cool. Or a big Black Box truck with a big A on the back and everyone piled in the back haha.

FITGYM
06-23-10, 9:49 am

limited edition..."Stay Hungry" tee

N. Motta
06-23-10, 12:43 pm
That would be cool. Or a big Black Box truck with a big A on the back and everyone piled in the back haha.

Similar to the yoked out gym the guys ride around in in the movie "Old School" hahahaha.

http://imcdb.org/images/006/493.jpg

Mr. Dead
06-23-10, 12:46 pm
A weekend spent hangin' wit' da Animal of yer choice...

N. Motta
06-23-10, 12:55 pm
Chris Griffin voice: "Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttt???????"

Masta D????? That's fresh man, I like it. Everyone is upgrading these days.

Mr. Dead
07-07-10, 1:03 pm
A "Train With the Pros PROMO", would be nice...

Mr. Dead
07-07-10, 1:31 pm
Here's a heck of an opportunity...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=32276

Bob
07-07-10, 3:44 pm
Here's a heck of an opportunity...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=32276

I just saw that. I think that's cool Animal does stuff like that. I don't know any other company that allows the fans like us to join in with behind the scenes kind of stuff. I'm impressed.

Mr. Dead
07-13-10, 12:16 pm
Live video feed, like what we had at the Arnold...

PIJW
07-13-10, 12:17 pm
Live video feed, like what we had at the Arnold...

That was one of the best idea's and with NG on spot with technical support for audio and video was great. Really made my work week fly by

Mr. Dead
07-13-10, 3:05 pm
Pros vs Bros...??? A V.I.P. section...??? LE swag...??? The list goes on... *LOL*

PIJW
07-13-10, 3:07 pm
Pros vs Bros...??? A V.I.P. section...??? LE swag...??? The list goes on... *LOL*

still waiting for NG to hang MrDead in middle of cage like a pinata

Mr. Dead
07-13-10, 3:08 pm
still waiting for NG to hang MrDead in middle of cage like a pinata

Uhm... That was a Juggernaut sponsored event...

Mr. Dead
07-14-10, 1:13 pm
I know there's gotta be a lot more ideas, floatin' around, out there!!!

Beach91
07-16-10, 4:52 pm
With the way Columbus is, and how hungry the crowds are down there, the cage just feeds that hunger. It really is animal country, and Animal/Universal can do no wrong

I think its a winning formula, and its very cool the cage is being brought to the Olympia. Thats why i would suggest nothing to fancy. In past years at the olympia, i am not sure if you have ever used a cage, but i think 2 years ago it was like a small gym lockerroom, last year was the Compound (a small cool intimate setting), this year, with bringing the cage to the Olympia, i really do think thats all you need

Continue to build it slowly, nothing extravagant, i think the vegas fitness fans are more fairweather and not as hungry for and as in love with the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle, so i am not sure it will be as popular as the cage at the Arnold. Its kinda like a new proving ground, so you start small, and build by using your strengths - The Animal product, Cage itself and most of all the people/brotherhood that exists

from there year after year u can build on that solid foundation, kinda like a bodybuilder would build a physique

For this year, the cage, animal internship, the ABC and the possibility of a roadtrip, and the House on stage - Maybe throw in Universal promos at the cage or a Universal vs. Animal bros vs. Bros comp at the Cage and thats all u need

i d be happy with just an ABC!!

dannynb
07-16-10, 6:42 pm
The best time I have had yet at any event was not just lifting with Erik but getting to just talk with him, not really picking his brain, but talking getting to know him, the person. That in itself really blew me away. I mean don't get me wrong I learned an incredible amount from him and it was awesome as all hell but to get on a somewhat personal level....also sitting and B.S.ing with Big Al, Juggs, Steve, all the crew. To me none of the prizes or any t-shirt can ever top that..to go from being a fan, to a member on the FORVM to being able to look at NG, G, J, Big Al, Sam, Erik, Steve, Vinny, and the rest of the crew and call them friend....is truely an honor and what makes these events memorable.

C.Coronato
07-20-10, 9:32 am
Pros vs Bros...???

I like this for sure. Or a BRO vs BRO .. Red / Yellow showdown again?

Firedrake
08-01-10, 4:10 pm
i d be happy with just an ABC!!

Oh, the ABC after last year's show was off the chain! We had a GREAT time!

boyer77
08-11-10, 12:30 pm
To be able to spend a couple days in The Cage with my wife and all of the people who have been on my Journey with me for this past year. It has been a roller coaster but the support has been unlike anything I have ever experienced. Having a weekend with unconventional camaraderie among the Animals...

Sprint
08-11-10, 9:03 pm
Being able to attend lol.

X2 :(

Firedrake
08-11-10, 9:22 pm
To be able to spend a couple days in The Cage with my wife and all of the people who have been on my Journey with me for this past year. It has been a roller coaster but the support has been unlike anything I have ever experienced. Having a weekend with unconventional camaraderie among the Animals...

Right there with you . . . the support I've found here has been one of the highlights of the last TWO years. Just spending time with the Animals is like a homecoming.

Thrawn
08-12-10, 3:38 am
I cant attend because of lack of money, BUT what i would make it special for me is pretty simple.
I could shake the hands and slap the backs of the brothers and sisters i have come to know through the forum. Who stood at my side when i was struggling, cheering when i was doing good and washing my ears when i was slacking or feeling down. IF there was opportunity to do so, shake hands, slap back AND lift a few sets with them.
I could repay a little part of that honor by looking them in the eye in person and say 'thank you'.

Then i would try to beat Sgt Rock at deadlifting ofcourse, but that might just be me high on cafeine right now =) LOL.

princehappy
08-14-10, 7:39 am
To be able to spend some days in the cage with my friends and all those who were with me on my way to the last year. It has been a roller coaster, but the support was unlike anything I have ever known. Have a weekend with the camaraderie among animals unconventional.

FITGYM
08-14-10, 12:33 pm
to be a part of it. You know the Animal energy is going to be crazy when the house takes the stage.

AntoineV
08-14-10, 2:39 pm
Interaction with the pros and freebies!

Mr. Dead
08-25-10, 4:40 pm
Any more ideas floatin' around, out there...???