PDA

View Full Version : Animal M-Stak: Official Feedback Thread

Animal Rep
01-11-07, 1:57 pm
For M-Stak users, this is your chance to tell us how you like the product...

A "cycled" Animal product designed with the classic "hardgainer" in mind for helping to add size, strength and mass.

For another great M-Stak feedback thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107989361&highlight=m-stak

widdlewade44
01-11-07, 3:44 pm
Have used 1 can of it stacked with Stak2 (as suggested if using Training Routine #10). I loved it. Put on 8lbs of lean mass during my cycle and using M-Stak. Got compliments about my gains and my lifts. Would recommend this product to anybody looking go gain mass. Great product!

Kevin
widdlewade44

king1
01-11-07, 4:10 pm
I am on my 4th pack from the m-stak, and it is probably just placebo but i am more aggressive in the gym than i can remember. My buddy is on his 11th pack (1 week ahead of me) and hes hitting weights he hasnt ever lifted for reps. after my week off im gonna take m-stak and stak 2, so im obviously excited to see whats comin

Duke
01-11-07, 4:31 pm
I had better results with Stak 2 then M-Stak. I had more intensity and drive.

I did almost 12 months on Stak 2 cycles (Iraq vacation). Tried Stak M for the last.

BigRick
01-11-07, 4:56 pm
gave me a good pump, huge pump and long lasting energy. Recovery was better than normal. But i think the ipraflavone, ecdy and methoxy all need to be bumped up.

Freakshow
01-11-07, 5:17 pm
I liked the M-Stak, but an increase in ingredients/reformulation may be in order. Just my opinion, but it seems a little underdosed, but I am only 19, so I probably had no place to use it anyway.

cable
01-12-07, 8:14 pm
i did two cycles of m stak and put on roughly 14lbs using training routine #9, i agree with freakshow however that it is underdosed, also the ingredients in it have been proven safe at a much much higher dose (not sure exact numbers).

Maximus
01-14-07, 11:28 am
i agree that the product is underdosed but, I can't complain w/the results I have gotten everytime I have taken the m-stak...every can I have taken has netted me at least 5-7lbs solid everytime...

propstm
01-14-07, 3:42 pm
At 21 would i benefit from M Stak?

from http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?ID=9#Anchor-required-49575

Luteinizing Hormone Boosters
• Tribulus Terrestris Extract
• Acetyl-L-Carnitine
• L-Carnitine

I ask because last I had heard, a guy my age wouldn't really benefit from the test. That my test levels are already high.

Now mass is the name of the game for me, so I may be in the market, but I don't want to waste the money if I wont see any difference.

Mo'
01-15-07, 7:11 am
Hey fellas,

I've been a fan of Animal products for a while now. I've tried everything except M-Stak and Stak 2. However, I bought some at my gym after doing a lot of research on these products. Before I start my cycle, when would be the most potent time of day to take them? I did read the instructions on the staks, but I wanted tested experience and insight from you fellas whom already have tried it. Currently, I'm on my Cuts cycle for another two weeks. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks and keep pumpin'.

Maximus
01-15-07, 10:49 am
At 21 would i benefit from M Stak?

from http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?ID=9#Anchor-required-49575

Luteinizing Hormone Boosters
• Tribulus Terrestris Extract
• Acetyl-L-Carnitine
• L-Carnitine

I ask because last I had heard, a guy my age wouldn't really benefit from the test. That my test levels are already high.

Now mass is the name of the game for me, so I may be in the market, but I don't want to waste the money if I wont see any difference.

I took it at 21 and gained at least 5lbs from it, so you are cool to take it

Madcat
01-15-07, 10:51 pm
I used to use STAK which I wish was still legal and able to get, but M-Stak is by far the best product on the market. I started using it religouslly my senior year of college and then took about 4 months off when I was injured. After that I messed around with the BSN stuff and never got the results I get from this stuff.
I just took my first cycle and got today after a full set of bench I got 295 by myself for the first time ever. Next week is my off week and Ive already ordered my next cycle.
Ive always been a bliever in this and now I know more than ever it works amazing and I recommend it to everyone out there.

Kiwi129
01-18-07, 4:10 pm
You can use it younger. The test won't be of full benefit to you, but the methoxy, ipriflavone, and ecdysterone are still awesome for protein synthesis, nitrogen retention, and everyone's favorite, nutrient partitioning. It's a great product for any age I'd say. I'm 18 and I'm on my last week of the cycle and have gained about 6 lbs with no measured bodyfat increases (taken with a 7-point BF test mind you...)

hjayss
01-20-07, 2:56 am
I have gained about 7 lbs on the m stak on two cycles. I just started using the stak 2 I absolutely love the mboth I will continue to use them both. I have a question brothers if you start m stak and stak 2 like the last week of the m stak do you only cycle the stak 2 the last week or do tou do the full three weeks.

commando
01-20-07, 9:09 am
This is the best product I have ever used. I'm a hardgainer and i did not succeed in putting on muscle mass until I tried the M-Stak. It really works. Gained about 5,5 lbs of muscle and my strength increased as well:

Bench Press: +16 lbs
Deadlift: +33 lbs
Squat: +22 lbs

Besides, my energy levels increased and recovery time decreased.

The Fate
01-22-07, 3:04 pm
Hey bro's, I got a piss test (or maybe even blood test) to take for the police department that ill be working at soon. I want to start taking m-stak or stak-2... will any of these products put up a red flag?

Big Flanch
01-22-07, 8:31 pm
Im not sure what exactly is on the banned list for the police department, but i know for NCAA both stak2 and mstak have ingredients that are banned. I had em checked with my athletic department.

I'm sure you could find out for sure, might be awkward asking the PD for a list of banned supplements, but better do that than test for something that costs you your job.

MightyMouse
01-25-07, 10:11 pm
My favorite Animal product of all time!! I just finished a 3 month bulking cycle and put on 25 lbs. of course it ain't all muscle, but I bulked very solid and can still see an outline of my sixpack. This is the shiznit!!

BigWillay
01-28-07, 9:30 am
This stak is good, but honestly i didnt gain any new mass wid it but i think thats due to my diet not being in check or actually im sure thats the reason, but it sure as hell made my viens bulge up better and made my skin look much leaner...

The Epidemic
02-02-07, 3:51 am
i didnt do anything for me, i think it was my diet maybe,

HardWorker
02-02-07, 7:58 am
I got my m-stak today. Can't wait to try it cause it's really hard to get it here in Slovenia. I had to wait more than a month for it. So before i start on my first cycle I'm gonna get my BF% measured and do that again at the end of the cycle
so I can see how much lean muscle I gained. I already take the pak and whey, my diet is also in order(250-300g protein) so I won't change it so I can see how much did the m-stak alone benefit me.

rockyIV
02-08-07, 2:41 pm
Hey bro's, I got a piss test (or maybe even blood test) to take for the police department that ill be working at soon. I want to start taking m-stak or stak-2... will any of these products put up a red flag?

Usually for a police job they only check for narcotics like weed, coke, etc. It's not like CSI where they run a full toxin screen on you and found that you took trib 3 years ago. Personally I wouldn't worry about it. If they screen for more than narcotics they will usually tell you before.

k1usa
02-08-07, 2:50 pm
congrats on the path you are taking....be careful untill its all done.....just for a heads up...when I was in the Navy reserve at Moffett NAS....I remember a fellow officer taking a pain pill for his back....and they did a spot piss check...and he came up positive....was not worried untill he showed the Flight Surgon the bottle...and it was with an expired date...so...it was considered a recreational drug...out of perscription date and he was Discharged....Deshonerable...after about 15 years of service......its serious shit bro...be clean....take your sups....and be careful out there bro....

vik
02-08-07, 11:19 pm
man second day on it and im already in love.it gets me some sick pumps.and you can tell it works from day one.

HardWorker
02-09-07, 10:00 am
vik, I know what you mean. I'm on it for 4 days and I have noticed how it gives a great pump and it seems to last longer too. I can't wait for the mass gains to start coming

vik
02-09-07, 10:02 am
yea forsure.

MickMars
02-10-07, 1:50 pm
when i started M-Stack, I weighed around 75kg. Right now I'm at the end of my cycle and I weigh around 78kg. Definitely a kick ass product. My body seems more solid. Now I'm thinking about maybe trying out stack2.
cheers

Revolutionary
02-10-07, 2:29 pm
Ive tooken it before and gained some serious strength on that this shit.... really liked it so now a year later im trying it again havent seen ne results yet but im only on my 6th day sooo im expecting shit to get good after about 9 days..... hehehehe peace.

memo22
02-11-07, 6:42 pm
I took pump and then I moved on to M stack, after using the pump, I feel a little deflated on the M stack unless it hasn't kicked in yet. I'm on my 8th packet. Might not be strong enough.

thejohnson
02-13-07, 2:28 pm
I am new to this forum, but i am not new to Universal Nutrition or lifting for that matter. I have used the animal line for quite some time now. One thing i noticed that might help you guys as it helped me. I took into consideration that the m-stak was designed to build mass. We all know that heavy weight 4-6 and 6-8 rep range help build mass. So what i do is i usually change my rep ranges every two weeks. So when i start a program it needs to be 3 months. The first month i use the 3-5 rep range and the 6-8 rep range and i stak the m-stak. (The Mass pak) The Second month i use the 10-15 and 15-25 rep ranges and stak with the stak-2. (The strength Pak) Now the third month i use all rep ranges but i use tri-sets and giantsets the entire month and i stak with animal cuts. (The cutting pak). This way in that 3 months i am able to build power,strength, and size all the while staying lean and getting even leaner toward the end. The workout changes every two weeks so you are shocking the body at all times because doesn't have long enough to get used to what you are doing. I gain a solid 8-10 pounds every three months. If anyone would like a copy of my routine i would be glad to post along with the supplements i use which are all by universal except the protein powder.

Ricky P
02-13-07, 2:56 pm
First time I tried an Animal product, I used the Pak and the M-Stak. I absolutely loved it. I loved going to the gym everyday with it, I felt much more powerful by the end of the M-Stak. I would have gone back with it but I decided to try out the Pump for right now, but loved working with the M-Stak and recommend it to anybody who wants to get stronger.

fallen_evil
02-15-07, 1:11 am
I have experimented with different products out there on the market that have a lot of the similar ingredients of M-Stak such as Fizogen's off cycle, and I have found M-Stak to be much more effective and I achieved better gains. I would have to say for the money I would get M-Stak

Fullblownchaos22
02-16-07, 1:00 pm
I am officially done with week one and M stak seems to help me in the gym alot. Right now i am only taking my stack, the pak and eating properly and i have already started to see some results. my weights have gone up when doing reps(i have been stuck for a little while) and i seem to have gained some size with it also. not much but for the first week its pretty good.

stylin250
02-18-07, 6:25 pm
I just finished my first can. I staked it with PUMP and animal Pak. Im am a hard gainer and fight against plateaus constantly. I feel that the M-Stak has helped me get past some of my plateau and helped gain some weight. Definitely buying another can.

Flash419
03-18-07, 7:30 pm
Finishing up a cycle of M-Stak, while also taking the Pak and Pump. Anyways... been feeling strong as an ox, looking great, and I believe I've lost some bodyfat (although I didn't think to check it before I started). My Military presses went up 15# yesterday from last week, and my last set was 8 solid reps so I'll be going up an minimum of 5 pounds more next week. Plus, all my lateral raises were up 5# from last workout too. Also got the full rack plus 20 pounds for tricep pushdowns in the same workout, 4 sets of 12 reps. Then 3 sets of close grip benches with 245 on the smith machine.

Guess the numbers mean more to me then you, but just wanted give another glowing recommendation for M-Stak. Used it once before with similar results. And I can assure I will be ordering another can .... real soon.

"6"
03-18-07, 9:49 pm
Just finished my first cycle of M-Stak. Gained 6lbs. Good product.

Grn92LX
03-19-07, 5:34 pm
About a month ago before I started my first cycle of M stak I could not even hit 185 bench on the smith machine. The first week I started my M stak cycle I got up 185 on the smith machine with no problems. Last week I finished my M stak cycle and my goal was to hit 205 on the smith machine. Well today I finally got a chance to try it out and I got it! I am VERY happy, its an awesome feeling hitting personal bests and getting your goals! It may not be the heaviest weight, but I got it :) I am going to do another M stak cycle in a week or two.

Mike

BigJ
03-19-07, 11:49 pm
during my first cycle i had great gains. my squant went up insanley...i went from 315x6 to 365x3 in only three weeks! it supprised the hell out of me. my strength has went up nicely on all other lifts and i gained a solid 4lbs on the first cycle, cut i only used it only monday through friday which are my lifting days and skipped it on the weekends. i have two cans of m-stak and with only using it on lifting days i can get an extra cycle out of it which is nice...just started my second cycle today

peace
happy liftings

Merouria
03-28-07, 3:46 am
First few times i went on Mstak it was good but i always felt it could have been better. Then i thought to myself i wasn't eating like an ANIMAL those times. Just got another round of supps in ALL Animal and this time round im going the full distance. Chug down that protein, banana egg milk whatever shake and get the most out of this shit. I have notice already in the space of a week of a 'No shit' diet that my workouts are more intense and i get more stares from the other Joes in the gym. Mstak is the shit but you only get out what you put in.

MickMars
03-29-07, 9:39 am
BraSo, I think you should remove either one of the stimulants. Try removing the red capsule in your Pump for your next workout. I had pretty much a similar experience as yours and once I removed the red capsule in Pump, everything was okay. Make sure you drink ALOT of water pre, during and post workout when you are on this stack.

BraSo
03-29-07, 10:00 am
BraSo, I think you should remove either one of the stimulants. Try removing the red capsule in your Pump for your next workout. I had pretty much a similar experience as yours and once I removed the red capsule in Pump, everything was okay. Make sure you drink ALOT of water pre, during and post workout when you are on this stack.

Ok. Thanks. At least thats minus one capsule to gulp. :D I do drink a lot of H2O... and someone even told me to add milk thistle when im on this stack.

gflash77
03-31-07, 4:04 am
My first cycle of M-Stak was like a gainer's dream come true. 8 pounds gained, lost bodyfat, and was even faster after 21 days. Helped to add 40 pounds to my power clean as well.

Granted, I worked my balls off in the weight room and on the field, and I think that only helped it lol.

Space Cowboy
03-31-07, 12:54 pm
How'dy peeps from England

Im 25, 5ft 10", 94kg. Been training since november '06. Up untill Feb i was jus supplementing on Creatine caps/Amino 1500 and a multivit, fish oils. Over this period i noticed slow gains in strength and size, but felt fatigued, achey and un-focussed. Then towards the middle of Feb i decided to enter the big league of supps and ordered M-Stak. Well i gotta say this product has been AMAZING! On day one i was an Animal in the gym, didnt want to leave, reps were up already and i had the most amazing pump ever. Since then i havent looked back. In 1 month my bench is up by 20kg! My muscles feel like theyve been coated in steel, and ive even lost bodyfat. This stuff is the real deal and the £30 i spend on each tub now seems like a steal. Ive jus recieved my 1st tub of CUTS which i will incorporate to shed remaining fat/water, and will also be ditching my reg multivit for PAK and UNI-LIVER. UNIVERSAL NUTRITION "i love you!!!"

CowboyFromHell
04-19-07, 2:29 am
Any word yet on when the new, improved M-Stak is on it's way?

rocky36
05-01-07, 8:47 pm
just hit a personal best today on the deadlifts i finally got 405 today it felt great 20 lbs jump from 385 a few weeks ago, i contribute this to the m-stak and i still got 5 paks left. good shit

widdlewade44
05-01-07, 10:18 pm
just hit a personal best today on the deadlifts i finally got 405 today it felt great 20 lbs jump from 385 a few weeks ago, i contribute this to the m-stak and i still got 5 paks left. good shit

Congrats dude on the PR. Finish off strong with those last five paks. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

rocky36
05-09-07, 10:23 pm
finished off the 1st can, great results

bench is up 20
squats up 35
and deadlift had the biggest gain of 45

very pleased with the results, this is the real deal what a great product

dukebdx12
06-03-07, 6:50 pm
Im not sure what exactly is on the banned list for the police department, but i know for NCAA both stak2 and mstak have ingredients that are banned. I had em checked with my athletic department.

Is this true because I was planning on taking mstak, i play soccer in college, and if it is I guess I will have to do something different.Can someone post a link?
P.S. I already take pump.

BamBam
06-03-07, 9:22 pm
Hey boys...I was wondering what I should do...

I read the MStak can and it said it was for the "hardgainer"...and I am in no way a hardgainer...but I want to get bigger ad didnt know if it would help that much? I have used the Pump, Flex, and Pak and I love it! So, j/w what i should do?!

This Is Life
06-04-07, 2:29 am
Bam, i am taking the old m-stak right now and im no hardgainer by anymeans and its workign out well for me, if that helps out at all, i know a lot of people that take it and arent hardgainers and they like it too, so its not just for the hardgainer, its only for the hardworker

BamBam
06-04-07, 2:34 am
Thanks bro...very helpful...and trust me...if its for the hardworker...then I will be just fine ;)

Respect,
Bam-

FistofSteel
06-15-07, 12:38 pm
currently on my cycle of M-stak. Just finished Pump, now I'm taking the Shock t with my m-stak....my lifts have gone up, and the only bad thing is...that I can fit into my uniform anymore cause my quads/hams/glutes/ have grown since my last inspection! Now I have to go and get my trousers altered....!

Oh well though...the price you pay for walking the road of being an Animal.

-Semper Fi.

Roland
06-25-07, 2:36 am
Also just finished my cycle of M-stak, and I love it!!! Definately a great supp. I feel like being on it all the time lol... But like the last post said I can barely fit into my work pants and I gained at least 8-9lbs while on the cycle. I'm takin 1 week off then gonna try something else, after that I will get back on it. Thanks Animal and universal for the great supps and support!!! You guys rock!

bunda
07-20-07, 7:27 pm
i picked up my m-stak a while ago while traveling in the states.. im starting it this moday, im super excited! hope to get some good results.

jjblacksheep
08-13-07, 9:20 am
taken along with Pump......wow. I am 36 years old and have been in this game for 20 years now and this is the best supplement I have ever used, and that is a mouthful. I am going to try about 3 cycles of M-Stak to get a true test of effectiveness and then a 3 cycle of Stak2 to try that, at my age that might work even better although I have no idea of my test levels.
I also did notice a much better all day fullness when using the red pill as opposed to taking it out although I am not sure why that would be considering it is mainly caffeine. Regardless, it makes a difference with me. Due to a shoulder injury (slight) and a vacation schedule, the results are even more impressive as my workout schedule was completely screwed up. Can't wait to see the results after 2 more months.

widdlewade44
08-13-07, 9:31 am
taken along with Pump......wow. I am 36 years old and have been in this game for 20 years now and this is the best supplement I have ever used, and that is a mouthful. I am going to try about 3 cycles of M-Stak to get a true test of effectiveness and then a 3 cycle of Stak2 to try that, at my age that might work even better although I have no idea of my test levels.
I also did notice a much better all day fullness when using the red pill as opposed to taking it out although I am not sure why that would be considering it is mainly caffeine. Regardless, it makes a difference with me. Due to a shoulder injury (slight) and a vacation schedule, the results are even more impressive as my workout schedule was completely screwed up. Can't wait to see the results after 2 more months.

The new M-Stak is an awesome product. I'm glad that you've had success with your first can. I was an Alpha Tester for it and it is awesome.

Good luck on your Journey and keep us apprised on your progress, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

jjblacksheep
08-15-07, 11:54 am
today. My good God. I have been taking supplements since the crazy sublingual mystery crap of the mid-80s....deer antler supsension from the early 90's....etc. So believe me, I went into this not expecting much, years and years of hype has made me a little more than skeptical. My cousin swung by here about a week ago as I was in the front yard in just shorts doing some work. He is the perfect one to critique as he has seen me workout since the 80s. He paused when he got out of his truck and said "Damn boy, you been hitting the weights hard huh?" And as I said, I have had a pretty crap workout month with various issues. He hasn't made a comment like that to me in probably 10 years. My entire body has changed...I have never taken steroids but this is kinda what I had imagined all my life. No, I didn't gain 15 pounds. More like 2 (again, given the crap I had the last 3-4 weeks) but my body actually looks at least 10-15 pounds heavier. It is hard to explain but I am sure most on here know what I am talking about. The mirror doesn't lie. Everything is full full full and sharper. I already have the next batch ordered and expect even better results now that I can train/rest/eat properly. Cannot friggin wait for the "X" product by the way. I have tried it damn near all the last 20 years. This is the best. Pump and M-Stak....at least for me. Hopefully next cycle I will have actual numbers to share with you, iron weights and body weights. Peace.

Littlefry
08-20-07, 2:36 pm
All i can say is wow, i took my first m-stak pack today and headed off to the gym and couldn't beleive my results. I increased my bench from 195 * 8reps to 210* 10 reps, which got me so pumped, as well as increases on incline DB and Db fly's. This is all in the first day, iam so astonished on how fast m-stak kicked in iam about to go buy another tin iam so pumped, all i can say is best supp i have used by far. I can't wait to see what happens in the next three weeks, my friend that was in the gym even said to me "Man, your training like a animal today" which put a smile on my face.

lightattheend
09-12-07, 7:51 pm
describe mstack? how about "AMAZING" to sum it all up. I felt it my first workout of my first can, and from there my gains skyrocketed. I was bulking at the time, and it makes you very very hungry like you can't ever eat enough food. I would definately recommend it to anyone bulking to give it a try. Since then I did another cycle and now I'm cutting and after stopping using it my gains stuck, they didn't go down as soon as I stopped taking it. So spread the word that mstak is really some awesome stuff!

Shogun Assassin
10-04-07, 1:13 pm
yeah i only just started this product 3 days ago and can already feel my body and mindset transforming in the gym. on the first day of using it with pump i got a pr in deadlifts which was great. i was also able to blast through a ton of sets with no problem and an amazing pump at the end. love this product so far and hopefully will only continue to love it by the end of the month.

Freakshow
10-04-07, 1:15 pm
The new M-Stak is amazing. I had the honor of alpha-testing it and the mass I gained was unreal.

ghost
10-04-07, 1:17 pm
The new M-Stak is amazing. I had the honor of alpha-testing it and the mass I gained was unreal.

same here. nothing but another amazing product!

belialx27
10-18-07, 4:15 pm
ok, i started M-STAK a week ago, since then i have worked on chest, shoulders, and back. i wasnt quite sure what to expect or how soon to see results, but i feel it is already working! The fatigue that i ussually deal with after a heavy bench session was cut in half at least. i have also noticed that the puffed up look has stuck around alot longer than it used to, it is still puffed up now, so i look bigger and that gives me a huge mental boost to get in the gym and go harder and heavier. I love this product...i would recommend it to anybody!!!!

zer0her0
10-18-07, 4:23 pm
fellow animals.. all i can say about animal m-stak was it fucking rocked my world man .. not sure if it was the placebo effect of just taking all these pills or what but I got some serious gains both in size and strength i would suggest it for anyone trying to gain some quality weight and size during their bulk i cannot wait to get my next can!! my recovery time was amazing I was hitting every muscle twice a week and always coming back stronger and harder .. thanx universal for the awesome supps !!

SICKPUPPY
10-24-07, 11:06 pm
Animals im only ending my first week on M and alls i have to say is holy shit so far iv gained 4lbs but my diet is got me takin in around 410gs of protein a day. my bench has gone up with my other core lifts and my leg press i did 770 for 8. this is the real deal!!!

littala
11-01-07, 5:13 am
Completed my first cycle of M-Stak and WoW. I gained 7lb solid. I’ve seen more gains with this than other supplements I’ve used in the past.

First week I did come out in a rash of spots in the first few days whether it was my body reacting to the M-Stak or something else, I don’t know, as I’ve seriously changed my diet. I saw gains in the first week and was able to lift heavier.

Second week I didn’t notice as much, body wise but was able to lift more. (getting into my system still building up)

Third week saw the most gains, I could lift the most weight I’ve ever lifted before and got pumped up. Eachtime. I loved seeing my veins going down my arms and the top of my legs.

Week off now so de-toxing. Going to do another cycle, but stak M-Stak with Pump. See how that goes.

weakestlink
11-28-07, 12:01 am
This is coming from my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5463573

M Stak Final Review (1-10 review 10 being the best):

Strength Gains 10/10: Every week I moved up in weight sometimes in more then one area but doing a 10 rep 10 set program I thought it would be hard to add weight because of fatigue but not with M Stak!

Size Gains 9/10: Well seeing as how I don't have a camera you have to take my word for it. The only measurement I have ever done on my body is my bicep. Why? because it was the easiest and I was never interested in measurements just visible gains. Before the cycle my bis were at 14.5 and now that are a little over 15. This also comes from hard work at the gym and a good deit but I have never grew this fast.

Energy 10/10: I got to the gym and had great endurance. Push weights like an animal (for my size). This product really does belong on the Animal line. No let down from the caffeine and I took it late at night (around9 to 9:30) still got to sleep with no problems.

Things to note:
Deit was there for the most part but I slacked sometimes. I tired to eat lean and get a bunch of protein in for the sake of this log. I gained a total of 5lbs which I am confident less then 1lb of it is fat. Strength increases were very dramatic (it maybe due to the workout program but I doubt it). I did not reach my goals but I skipped out on the gym because of thanks giving and I did a lot of cardio over the weekend (with little carbs).

Pros/Cons:

+ Strength through the roof
+ Endurance
+ Hardness
+ Vascularity (for me)
+ Fullness

- Minor Acne (in the begining it could have been me but I don't get pimples on my face)
- Major Hunger (extreme hunger pains, they really hurt)

Would I take this product again?
Absolutely, I would actually be interested in running a double dosed log with pics when I get my camera this is truly an amzing product. I love the animal line and now it leaves no doubt in my mind to getting Animal Flex for my tendonitis.

What would I stack this with next time?
Definately the Basics *
Activate Xtreme
Anabolic Pump

I would like to try a stack with M Stak like that.

Other Comments: Best product I have ever taken!!!

Overall Product rating 9.66/10

stumblin54
12-03-07, 2:58 pm
M Stak is weak. I only gained nine pounds and my squat only went up 35 pounds, both in three weeks...

Stumblin

simpleguy
12-03-07, 3:06 pm
M Stak is weak. I only gained nine pounds and my squat only went up 35 pounds, both in three weeks...

Stumblin

yeah bro, that really sucks... you should send them back the can, maybe they'll give you a refund

LOL

Just Dave
01-21-08, 1:01 pm
Gained 6 lbs while losing BF. All my major lifts went up, I'mdefinitely gonna be a repeat customer with this one!

malink
01-29-08, 4:19 pm
its been one and a half week so far and trust me guys....EAT BIG and results will come...by the way most of my major lifts are going up INSANELY

jb71603
02-03-08, 9:37 am
Was not getting any gains in mass until I stacked Pak and M-Stak. In three weeks with no diet change I have gained 7 lbs.. I will cont. to use this stack and possibly add Real Gains and maybe stak-2. Very pleased with these products.

Dozer86
02-15-08, 1:36 am
There were pros and cons to this stack....
Pros-
Pretty nice vascularity throughout the day
Maybe a little boost in the gym
Pre Packaged of course thanks Animal

Cons-
Gained no weight while maintaining and clean diet and stacked with Pak
Made stomach upset throughout the day
Didnt increase on weight although less fatigue

Overall fairly dissapointed even kicked up protein intake by 50-75 grams a day
Weight at beginning 155.6 weight today 156.8
Diet everday consist of 2- 48G Protein shakes 14 gram protein bar with 190 calories - Rice - Chicken Breast Peanut butter sandwhiches Steak on 3 occasions Filet Mingnon- Oatmeal - Turkey Breast Cheese Veggie Sandwhiches- 200 G of protein a day

Supplements Animal Pak, Animal M-Stak, Protein, Creatine, N.O Product, Fish Oil

Age 21 Weight 156.8 5'9

Overall Review 5 out of 10 just because enjoyed a little kick in the gym as well as vascularity
Dissapointed by the Hype and the 5-7 lb gains everyone else experienced ( I know everybody is different) I just was hoping this would be the product to push me to 160.Now I have heard at my age maybe switch it to Stak/Pak so that will be next cycle and will post results

late
Doze

garett09
02-16-08, 2:16 am
im windin down on my first cycle of m-stak staked with pak with bout 5 days left of it. leme tell you it has helped INSANELY. ive made HUGE gains in almost every lift. revocery time increased as well. i would highly recomend this to anyone

Trooper
02-18-08, 6:59 am
I had never tried this product before, and coming off a cycle, thought I would give it a shot. WOW! I kept most of my size on, and my lifts were right up there. The only weird thing I saw was a huge zit on the bottom of my bicep, but now that I am done M-Stak its gone. I would suggest this to anyone hitting the pile

Ozkar
03-09-08, 1:54 pm
Hey guys, hi to everyone.

I've heard a lot from the Pump/M-stak combination. And I read in Packs 101 about either taking the red pill out from one of them and taking it earlier or taking M at one time and Pump preworkout... I have a job where half the time I do technical stuff (software) and half the time I lift PCs, and I do my workout at around 6 pm everyday. I was wondering if someone could tell me what would be the best way of taking this 2, and maximize my gains (currently bulking). I also take Pak, Flex, Fish Oil caps and Torrent Post workout.

Thanks to everyone for their time.

HardcoreB52
03-13-08, 12:13 pm
Hey fellow animals it has been a while since I have posted, mainly cuz I enjoy reading all the great stuff. I decided to start some M-Stak and am really stoked to do it. I am 3 days in and my workout intensity has skyrocketed numbers are going up. I almost picked up something like legal gear m***yl *** but said nah...I have heard so much good stuff here bout m-stak, so I am likin it. I am currently using a beginners workout program from elitefts.com, and holy hell is it good. Dont think just cuz it says beginner that it is, Elitefts and westside guys have a different view of a quote beginner. Anyways my question is does anyone have any good tips for using m-stak and what would be a good pre-load supp to take with it, n*-xp****, animal pump? Thanks fellas, keep it up yall.

mustgetbig
03-14-08, 8:15 pm
Hey fellow animals it has been a while since I have posted, mainly cuz I enjoy reading all the great stuff. I decided to start some M-Stak and am really stoked to do it. I am 3 days in and my workout intensity has skyrocketed numbers are going up. I almost picked up something like legal gear methyl 1-d but said nah...I have heard so much good stuff here bout m-stak, so I am likin it. I am currently using a beginners workout program from elitefts.com, and holy hell is it good. Dont think just cuz it says beginner that it is, Elitefts and westside guys have a different view of a quote beginner. Anyways my question is does anyone have any good tips for using m-stak and what would be a good pre-load supp to take with it, no-xplode, animal pump? Thanks fellas, keep it up yall.

dont talk about other companies products bro against the rules

mdm
03-24-08, 4:43 pm
Hi

First week of M-stak felt like it kicked in a little after 6th day. Wanted to know does the ride increase easch day there after. I took Tribulus previously and after 2 week i was crushing weights i used to lift and batting the i cant do any more plateaus for 6 / or as american might say out of the park.

Northeasterner
04-10-08, 2:23 pm
Hey everybody. Question from a new member....

I was told that M-Stak is stack-able with Animal Cuts. I am currently finishing my first cycle of Animal Cuts (have lost nearly 10 lbs) and after 1 week off, I will start my 2nd Cuts right away.

I plan to use Cuts with M-Stak. NOW... I know M-Stak is a bulk-oriented product, but I was told that with proper diet and training, M-Stak will help a cutting lifter maintain muscle hardness and leanness and perhaps even add a little bit of lean mass.

My ultimate goals are to get bigger, but right now I wish to cut for summer and will cycle Animal Cuts until summer, in hope of getting very cut and ready to show off a six-pack.

Your thoughts? Should I hold off on M-Stak for a later clean bulk or is it worth stacking w/ Animal Cuts IF THE GOAL IS TO CUT?

snorkles
05-20-08, 12:45 am
Hey everybody. Question from a new member....

I was told that M-Stak is stack-able with Animal Cuts. I am currently finishing my first cycle of Animal Cuts (have lost nearly 10 lbs) and after 1 week off, I will start my 2nd Cuts right away.

I plan to use Cuts with M-Stak. NOW... I know M-Stak is a bulk-oriented product, but I was told that with proper diet and training, M-Stak will help a cutting lifter maintain muscle hardness and leanness and perhaps even add a little bit of lean mass.

My ultimate goals are to get bigger, but right now I wish to cut for summer and will cycle Animal Cuts until summer, in hope of getting very cut and ready to show off a six-pack.

Your thoughts? Should I hold off on M-Stak for a later clean bulk or is it worth stacking w/ Animal Cuts IF THE GOAL IS TO CUT?

EXACTLY my same question!!!!!!!! please help us :)

xxhammerxx
06-17-08, 8:27 pm
I havent finished my can yet I got like 4 days left but so far I think it is a really solid product

thenothingthatis
06-17-08, 8:46 pm
EXACTLY my same question!!!!!!!! please help us :)

same question. but i know for a fact that m-stak makes me hungrier than usual. but if you can handle the hunger.....

thenothingthatis
06-19-08, 1:15 am
question to anyone here who's been on m-stak for more than one cycle: do you have to wait the same amount of time as your first time when you go on your second or third cycle of m-stak before seeing results?

Stayer
06-19-08, 2:44 am
if this helps at all. I used cuts and m-stak and noticed no weight gain as far as fat. With me it helped me keep my muscle mass will i was dieting to cut. You can use this to gain size just like all the other great universal products but size and weight loss have a lot to do with the diet itself. M-stak will help keep what you have while cutting, that is the beauty of the cut and M stack.

thenothingthatis
06-19-08, 3:53 am
my question was, if in your first m-stak cycle you had strength gains only after 1 week of taking it, will it still take one week for those strength gains in your second cycle? Because in my case, in my first cycle of m-stak, I gained strength in my 12th day of taking it. Would it take that long in my second cycle?

Stayer
06-19-08, 12:08 pm
I am sorry bro. did not grap that in the first. My gains were noticeable on the second cycle but not as much on the first. How much, i could not give you numbers, but workouts were more intense when on m-stak then without it. I did only 2 cycles and then went to the test and skak2 stack. Hope this helps a little. I am 38 and have been hiting it for a while(20+ which means really nothing but that I have tried alot of stacks and products) and have used cuts by it self and with m-stak. Honestly the reason I stack them is just because of the possible loss of muscle that can and will occure if your diet goes off.

Hybrid
06-25-08, 8:33 am
I love the M-Stak
I'm into my 4th cycle(although i took a month between this and the last one)

into my 2nd cycle, regulars in the gym commented to me how much good size i was putting on.
and the energy is great! i was stronger and had more stamina than before. my bench increased, my curl increased, my skull-crushers increased...etc etc
great product, i'd recommend it to any hardgainer

Jonken
06-30-08, 8:47 am
i did one cycle. Gained 5LBs, so i think on my next can ill try to eat more then i did, but i have amazing gains those 3weeks. Thinking getting a 1 year stack of M-stak and Pump soon.

jambarino
06-30-08, 2:24 pm
i tried the mstak and and lost weight but i think it was a new protein i was taking.however i increased my bench by 15 lbs. and overall strength improved everywhere else.made lean muscle gains.

xxhammerxx
07-04-08, 12:29 pm
Well all I really have to say is this is a solid product. I finished a couple weeks ago and now I can really see the results I didn't gain any weight and actually lost a little but it was lean mass that I did gain, and I can tell that it had helped me. I did eat a good number of calories and protein every day and I think this all kick started my growing. My strength did a increase some, overall I am very pleased with this product.

req110
07-27-08, 5:28 pm
basic q. which training method is the most effective for m-stak + nitro? fullbody, upper/lower, or some other split when is body trained 1-2 times a week? thanks.

SDR
07-27-08, 5:53 pm
basic q. which training method is the most effective for m-stak + nitro? fullbody, upper/lower, or some other split when is body trained 1-2 times a week? thanks.

best one, is one that gives you a good pump and sees you improving strength to strength - your body doesnt work with the supplement like that, the supplement will give your body a boost....stick to heavy deads, presses, curls, bench press all with good form, last exercise for body parts try a machine movement and go higher reps....form is key.....so is diet

req110
07-28-08, 6:31 am
ok, i thought so. but what about frequency? i would go about bodypart 2times a week like that:
1) chest back
2) legs abs
3) delt arms forearms
FREE.

SDR
07-29-08, 6:39 am
ok, i thought so. but what about frequency? i would go about bodypart 2times a week like that:
1) chest back
2) legs abs
3) delt arms forearms
FREE.

would be hard to hit chest and back properly in one session.......experiment

but try this for starters

sunday : legs
monday : back
tuesday : off
wednesday : chest/bicep
thurs: off
fri : shoulders triceps
sat:off
sun:off

off days for rest and recovery and GROWTH

req110
07-29-08, 10:59 am
thanks, but i dont want to go body only 1 time a week. chest and back in one day is not problem for me.

dahouse
10-13-08, 4:38 pm
hey brothers ive started stacking with m stak and stak just wondering would these products have any effect on hpta shutdown?cherz!
oh and by the way great pump and strenght in the gym after first dosage today
thanx animal!

Firefist
12-11-08, 11:45 am
i just finished up one can of m-stak (no red pill) with shock therapy.

my God, i might as well have been juicing or something. gains were amazing, in three weeks, i put on a good 7 pounds, and now i have abs? wtf? no idea what happened there. My arms have a sick vein coursing through them now and my size gain was awesome to say the least. my mom literally told me to stop lifting weights because she thought i got too big. haha.

workouts were so intense with the m-stak and shock therapy. never missed a beat, never felt like not hitting the gym. I dont know if it was just in my head or something, but ive pounded out more reps than ever on most of my lifts. Ive never felt lightheaded due to workouts this many times either. my numbers have also increased slightly, but it was the size gain that was phenomenal.

I have to say, m-stak/st is the best pre workout i have done thus far. i am going to take E's words and try the double test/stak followed by m-stak very soon. i have a month of for winter break and i can really focus on training and eating. very excited to try my next animal cycle.

thanks for the awesome products, guys.

On Letting Go
12-11-08, 11:49 am
Glad to read this positive review. I just ordered my first can of M-stak this morning and im hoping for some solid results.

O.L.G.

Lunatic001
12-11-08, 11:50 am
Is M-stack okay if you are doing a keto diet? (High protein, moderate fats, zero carbs) Just wondering if it is okay to take it while on this diet...

Thanks,
Lunatic

mike27
12-22-08, 2:45 pm
When I got serious about lifting last spring, I realized I needed something to give me a boost (because I didn't see any increase in mass/strength). I did some research and I bought a can of M-stak. Holy crap! I gained about 9 pounds from just 2 cans! I was also taking nitrotech hardcore and using zma at night. The last cycle I used, I didn't notice any mass gains, but my bench increased about 20-30 pounds, along with my tri-pushdowns! Im going to use another 2 months worth along with a good mass gainer and see what happens! Good stuff!

B Con
01-28-09, 10:07 pm
M-Stak Final Review

M-Stak
Animal M Stack (21 packs) By: Universal Nutrition

Thoughts

Convenience -Awfully convenient as they came as pills! 8 pills per pack.

Recovery DOMS - I would be sore 1-2 days max. Usually, I was just sore the following day of the workout...but no more than that. This let me train more often and I enjoyed this.

Strength Increases - I was currently plateauing and beginning to lose some strength, but I was able to keep and regain this strength using M-Stak. One of the most noticeable increase with strength would be my Incline Bench going from 275x2-4 to 315x2.

Weight Gain - Roughly 5-6 pounds. 213-218

Energy/Focus - I felt the energy rush roughly 15 minutes after taking it and then a good 15-20 minutes later it hit me good. Energy and focus throughout workout was amazing.

Overall

I personally really enjoyed M-Stak. I found that I was able to regain some of the strength that I was losing and I was able to rock out 4.5k+ cals with literally NO FAT GAIN. I was really wanting to do some after pictures as I feel much WIDER, but I cannot seem to find the camera. If it pops up, I will throw in the after pics! Finding myself wider, stronger and with more energy going into the workouts, I felt beast!

Another satisfied customer.

Big3
01-28-09, 10:09 pm
Another satisfied customer.

I love M Stak... use at least 3 cans each year.... if Big Brother bans for any reason, I'm gonna cry...

B Con
01-28-09, 10:11 pm
I love M Stak... use at least 3 cans each year.... if Big Brother bans for any reason, I'm gonna cry...

There really should be no reason to ban as it is all natural. Glad to hear the feedback B.

Big3
01-28-09, 10:13 pm
There really should be no reason to ban as it is all natural. Glad to hear the feedback B.

I know, but with all the bans in recent years....

It was a really dry, bad joke..... hehe.. xD

Universal Rep
01-30-09, 1:45 pm
Animal M-Stak Log/Review: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/113275-bulking-m-stak-2.html

"personally really enjoyed M-Stak. I found that I was able to regain some of the strength that I was losing and I was able to rock out 4.5k+ cals with literally NO FAT GAIN. I was really wanting to do some after pictures as I feel much WIDER, but I cannot seem to find the camera. If it pops up, I will throw in the after pics! Finding myself wider, stronger and with more energy going into the workouts, I felt beast!"

B Con
02-08-09, 2:41 pm
-When all was said and done, I gained five pounds. Some pounds were lean, and some were not. I upped my calories a decent bit, simply by consuming more carbs and fat at meal times. I upped my carbs pre/post-workout. I was in a bit of a surplus. Cardio was not frequent and brief. I feel I have a low metabolism.

-I felt my metabolism sped up slightly, especially briefly after taking M-Stak (pre/post-workout). I felt hungrier on it. I am no scientist, but it might have something to do with the sterones, ginger, and other nutrient partitioning compounds, none of which I know much about.

-M-Stak, I find, will help one to add weight (good/bad weight in an almost even ratio it seems) while upping workout intensity.

-But all in all, again, I got good, consistent energy and some weight gain from the product. I think if used consistently, the product would obviously have accumulative effects that are positive, effects that all fitness enthusiasts wish for and appreciate.

-Would I use this product again? I believe I would if I were trying to "bulk." It seems to be a good bulking supplement. But for someone who simply eats at body's command or is wanting to "cut", I think other products would help in their endeavors more so.

-It's good for gainin' weight/a bit of strength.

Another user's feedback. +5lbs is always a plus.

K Stro24
03-16-09, 12:10 am
took m-stak on two different occassions back to back with the week off in between. the first time my weight went up from about 170 to a fluctuating 180-178, felt no side effects that weren't expected. nice pumps, high intensity and focus. didnt have a strict diet but mainly counted grams of protein and took in about 180 a day. i waited a week and took it again, this time i went from the 180 to about 190. stayed with the same diet, little more protein. now that i am off of it, i can really tell the difference it made in my training. id highly recommend it, and i do. its some good shit

B Con
04-09-09, 7:39 am
Here's recent feedback from someone who just ran M Stak:
"I bought the M-Stak out of skepticism, but was secretly hoping for some change.

I can honestly say this product helped me. I went from 163 to 168 in 3 weeks, with 0 side effects. A lot of people complained about mood swings, but I had none of those."
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=313988401&postcount=1

Appollonian
05-26-09, 1:15 pm
I'm about to finish my 2nd can of M-Stak and I am thoroughly impressed.

Weight: 210 to 216 (6 pound increase)
Bench Press: 225x2 to 225x4, 185x5 to 185x7 (I know this is paltry for some, but this is a huge increase for me)

Before I went on my second cycle I had been averaging about 4300 calories a day and had been adding about 2 pounds a month. When I started the cycle, I added less than 100 calories per day (not nearly enough to account for the additional 4 pounds that I've added) and I've added 6 solid, lean pounds.

My first cycle wasn't nearly as productive as I had yet to fine-tune my diet, but after this cycle I am thoroughly pleased and will continue to use M-Stak at least 3x a year!

Animal Rep
06-03-09, 4:47 pm
I'm about to finish my 2nd can of M-Stak and I am thoroughly impressed.

Weight: 210 to 216 (6 pound increase)
Bench Press: 225x2 to 225x4, 185x5 to 185x7 (I know this is paltry for some, but this is a huge increase for me)

Before I went on my second cycle I had been averaging about 4300 calories a day and had been adding about 2 pounds a month. When I started the cycle, I added less than 100 calories per day (not nearly enough to account for the additional 4 pounds that I've added) and I've added 6 solid, lean pounds.

My first cycle wasn't nearly as productive as I had yet to fine-tune my diet, but after this cycle I am thoroughly pleased and will continue to use M-Stak at least 3x a year!

Cant beat that brother.

GRAVESY
08-31-09, 4:30 pm
Looking into getting some MStak along with Flex, Omega and maybe NSC.

Question is: Has anyone taken the red pills out for the 21days and used them solo later on?
How are they solo? Does it have an effct on the effectiveness, minus the energy boost preworkout from the red ones?

I am going to be coming off an ECA stack soon and want to go stim-free for a while, but give MStak a ride.

build4life
09-19-09, 8:11 pm
ive just started my faith in animal starting off with the first product being m-stak.and i think thats about all i have to say because this stuff is just pure amazement,ive mentioned it a few times.but i gained 6 pounds off it.and i take animal pak as a stacker.i plan to cycle it again sometime soon.

MaveN
10-10-09, 8:44 pm
Just picked up some M-stak today. Doesnt say anything about having to be on an empty stomach so i guess its cool to take it with breakfast or in the evening after dinner (thats before i workout) on training days, and just midday or breakfast on offdays? Just wanna make sure on that so i can take it properly with my schedule :)!

Appollonian
10-19-09, 1:39 pm
Just picked up some M-stak today. Doesnt say anything about having to be on an empty stomach so i guess its cool to take it with breakfast or in the evening after dinner (thats before i workout) on training days, and just midday or breakfast on offdays? Just wanna make sure on that so i can take it properly with my schedule :)!

It does say to take 45 minutes pre workout and in between meals on off days. If you eat every 2-3 hrs, is your stomach really ever 'empty'? Probably not... Let us know how it works out for you.

SteveLapy
10-19-09, 8:26 pm
Hey guys,
I'm wondering if M-Stak is for me and I need some help.
When it says its perfect for a hardgainer, this means a smaller/skinniesh guy looking for mass?
Im 20, 6' 150 lbs with about 8-10% bf and have been platuing the past 6 months with small lift gains and little to no mass gains.
Is this product for me?

Animal Rep
10-20-09, 5:14 pm
Looking into getting some MStak along with Flex, Omega and maybe NSC.

Question is: Has anyone taken the red pills out for the 21days and used them solo later on?
How are they solo? Does it have an effct on the effectiveness, minus the energy boost preworkout from the red ones?

I am going to be coming off an ECA stack soon and want to go stim-free for a while, but give MStak a ride.

Yes you can take the red out thats fine. It will not effect the overall formula.

ive just started my faith in animal starting off with the first product being m-stak.and i think thats about all i have to say because this stuff is just pure amazement,ive mentioned it a few times.but i gained 6 pounds off it.and i take animal pak as a stacker.i plan to cycle it again sometime soon.

Thats great brother, thanks.

Take it 45 mins before or after a meal.

It does say to take 45 minutes pre workout and in between meals on off days. If you eat every 2-3 hrs, is your stomach really ever 'empty'? Probably not... Let us know how it works out for you.

45 mins before or after is sufficient.

Hey guys,
I'm wondering if M-Stak is for me and I need some help.
When it says its perfect for a hardgainer, this means a smaller/skinniesh guy looking for mass?
Im 20, 6' 150 lbs with about 8-10% bf and have been platuing the past 6 months with small lift gains and little to no mass gains.
Is this product for me?

Thats perfect my brother, pair it with Real Gains and you will be on your way as long as your diet is up to par as well.

jtitan
11-02-09, 11:53 am
Hello everyone I just wanted to say hi, I am new to the forums here. Normally I just post on bodybuilding.com however since I purchase more Animal products then anything, I figured I would start posting here.

I wanted to give my feedback on Universal Animal M-Stak and Pump. This is my first cycle and I am on day 6 at the moment. This is my first time taking either of these products. I found myself stuck and hit a plateau, so I wanted something different. I do a lot of reading on forums to see the feedback and what people think about products so I felt this was a good choice. First off let me say I am 100% satisfied with both of these products, especially the M-Stak. My first day taking M-Stak was phenomenal!

Let me start off by telling you what a normal day at the gym entails for me, and how I feel throughout my workout....

I work out with my brother who is in school for physical fitness and going to be a trainer. I use to be a skinny guy who wasn't skin and bones, but in no way ripped. I figured I would help out my brother by having him train me, to help him get experience and at the same time better myself physically and soon mentally as well. Originally I started working out doing 3 sets of 8 on many different lifts, and was gaining mass quite fast. During high school and in my early college days I found myself not moving from the 150lb mark. It seemed no matter how much I ate or starved, I did not move from that. Well when I started lifting I wanted to find some weight gainers. I ended up taking CytoSports CytoGainer which did help me put on weight, but not always the kind of weight you want (if you know what I mean). After a few weeks I found myself at the 180lb mark. I looked bulky, but I really wanted a more cut look. This is when my brother switched up the routine and now I am looking and feeling better than ever. I just got back from the gym today, weighed myself at 163lb's, and let me tell you, that is not fat!

Now enough about my past. Let me tell you how M-Stak and Pump got me going even further. Normally on a regular workout day, me and my brother do some hardcore lifting which turns out to be cardio as well because we literally do not stop, I think we get a 30 second break in between lifts. So I am getting hammered (it is a good feeling though). Throughout the hour and 15 minute workout I start getting tired, wanting to start skipping sets because I am beat. I sometimes feel light headed and just drained. At the end of the workout I am so beat and tired, I come out breathing heavy and when I get in my car I sometimes need to just sit there for a second because I feel like I might just collapse.

Well about a week ago when M-Stak and Pump got in my life, this drastically changed. I took M-Stak and Pump at the appropriate times the can's suggested. I was a bit skeptical at first because working out on an empty stomach seemed like a bad idea, but I was proven wrong soon enough. When I got to the gym we started to get into our routine. I found myself more focused then I have ever been at the gym. I wanted to finish the sets, move on to the next lift and felt like superman. I was not breathing nearly as heavy as I normally do and had more energy then I think I ever had at the gym. I was burning through sets like no tomorrow. The best part was at the end of the routine when I realized I was not exhausted, I could keep going, and my breathing was nowhere near as heavy as it usually was. I left the gym feeling strong, my muscles felt tighter, I felt great. I was not light headed at all! (which is great for me!) and had a great rest of the day.

Overall M-Stak and Pump got me out of the plateau. I have better lifting days and have more passion for hitting the gym. I am getting exactly what I paid for, and would recommend this product to anyone looking to get some gains, and stay focused at the gym.

SnatchDat
01-14-10, 9:11 pm
I've heard mixed stories about M-Stak... is it safe to take as a teen (17)? and even if its safe is it going to give me the same results as someone older taking the product?

also, i've heard that it WILL show up as a prohormonal product when drug tested, is this true?

ChadO
01-15-10, 12:03 am
should i wait the week after the cycle of m-stak to start stak2? or just jump right into it?

LargeBoot
01-16-10, 6:09 pm
Will M-Stak show up on a drug test? If so how long before its out of your system so that it won't show up on a test?

Also before I try M-stak, I've looked at Isostak as well and it seems like they do the same thing but which is better?

And do the gains stay with you after you are done with your cycle? Like say you gain 20lbs on your bench in the 21 days, would you keep that strength after your cycle or would you lose it? I only plan on trying one can and seeing how it goes before I try another. If I lose the gains I get after I probably won't bother with this. Help very much appreciated

DA GOVNA
01-16-10, 11:09 pm
what kind of drug test? if it is like a basic urinalysis then no, a specific drug test for testosterone or GH levels in your system then yes but it will show a slight increase not enough to raise concern.

LargeBoot
01-20-10, 7:04 pm
Just any test in general. Thanks though.
Also is M-stak better than IsoStak?

S_Robarts
01-21-10, 12:59 pm
Hey does anyone have some advice on which a 22 year old would see better results as far size and vascularity between using M-Stak, Stak, or Test?

Animal Rep
01-22-10, 3:58 pm
Just any test in general. Thanks though.
Also is M-stak better than IsoStak?

You are fine, it will not show up at all. M-Stak is a different product that IsoStak .. some of the same ingredients but some very different.

Hey does anyone have some advice on which a 22 year old would see better results as far size and vascularity between using M-Stak, Stak, or Test?

At 22, i would shoot for the M-Stak and Pump. You dont need Stak or Test yet.

S_Robarts
01-23-10, 9:44 pm
Right on, thanks. I really don't have the coin right now to take pump as well, hopefully I can break my barrier of 215lbs with M-Stak, Pak, and Flex. My goal has really only been to hit 220 then cut with animal cuts. This last 5 pounds just seems impossible! I tried Test, being 22 I know it wasn't the best plan but I figured its the most potent it might work! As soon I stopped my 2 cycles I went up 5 solid pounds (first thing in am to hit 215 daily). I'd love to be hittin big weight like 250 being as I'm 6'3 but this lanky frame I got doesn't like adding mass. I sure cut mad weight super easy though.

jaideepkochhar
03-27-10, 5:11 am
Hey guys just wanted to thank you all for creating such an incredible product - i've done 2 cycles now and my strength has shot up right through the roof - weights i just thought about earlier now go up with ease - plus i've added on a fair bit of muscle - but the most amazing part is how ripped its making me - every muscle pretty much now stands out clearly when training - just unbelievable - Respect - JD (Aus)

GhostMS
05-14-10, 4:08 pm
i love that red pill, first day i wanted to run to the gym and just eat all the weights around. loads of energy, it sucks to leave the gym when you finish your work list of the day. i think people should eat it in the club instead of drinking or drugging then selves, would be a healthier world we lived in.

with gaining weight, well its only four days since i use it and i'm on the level where in four years i could never gain any gram more, so if this adds at least 2-3 kg of muscle, fat or whateva i'll be a very happy person and consider this a magical product...
...be in touch

holdmyown
06-07-10, 11:01 pm
So I am on my first cycle of m-stak and I love it so far. First, the red pill gives me the focus and energy to get in the gym no matter how hard of day I had a work. Also I have gained a solid 4.5lbs of muscle in 2 1/2 weeks. I'm definitely going to get another can in the future!

Animal Rep
06-08-10, 2:58 pm
Great Reviews.

vaapeli
06-19-10, 4:20 pm
well i have to say it work´s!
it took about 1 week to take effect and then boom in the gym your energy levels are huge and youl just keep pumping full sets and go hard till the end.
iam recovering faster from the work out then usual.
its good shit i have to consider other animal paks on off cycle of the m-stak but what is the question.

JPJackson09
06-20-10, 7:58 am
Man, m-stak is one of the best if not the best supp. I have ever taken. While on m-stak I had more energy in the gym and increased my lifts and reps almost every time I went to the gym. I like it so much that I am having trouble not taking it for a full week. When I cycle off of M-stak, can I start taking Stak until I begin to take M-stak again?

Animal Rep
06-21-10, 4:43 pm
well i have to say it work´s!
it took about 1 week to take effect and then boom in the gym your energy levels are huge and youl just keep pumping full sets and go hard till the end.
iam recovering faster from the work out then usual.
its good shit i have to consider other animal paks on off cycle of the m-stak but what is the question.

Glad to hear it went well!

Man, m-stak is one of the best if not the best supp. I have ever taken. While on m-stak I had more energy in the gym and increased my lifts and reps almost every time I went to the gym. I like it so much that I am having trouble not taking it for a full week. When I cycle off of M-stak, can I start taking Stak until I begin to take M-stak again?

You can take 2 cans back to back, then the amount of time on the product should be the amount of time off the product.

Mr. Dead
06-24-10, 12:05 am
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=32084

"I combined M Stak with Pump and I have to say I've had the best results ever. When I started with the cycle 21 days ago I was 177lbs, after just 3 weeks I'm 186lbs and only 2lbs are from fat. This means I gained more than 2 pounds of muscle per week, to a total of 7lbs. I have to say I don't like to gain fat but it's a must if you want to get big!"

Animal Rep
06-30-10, 9:22 am
Awesome review. Thanks for pointing that out Mr. Dead.

Mr. Dead
07-02-10, 1:31 pm
Awesome review. Thanks for pointing that out Mr. Dead.

No problemo...

Mr. Dead
07-02-10, 1:31 pm
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125665243

felipelpr
08-01-10, 11:13 pm
M-Stak is the most underrated supp form the animal line.
the results are amazing! YOU WILL GROW! there is no option!
you will feel hunger, dense, solid as a rock...
it's for a HARDGAINER! I'm not one, so I did have some cravings.

M-Stak + Pump + Nitro - I've used this combo a couple of times and I grow as crazy with them.
recommend to anyone serious on the sport.

Weasley
08-02-10, 2:32 pm
I'm 4 days into my first cycle of M-stak. So far I'm really liking this product, feel more energetic in the gym and my appetite is better than ever. However I'm having my wisdom teeth removed. This will be exactly 2 weeks into the cycle. I was already planning on doing a second cycle so I was wondering, should I stop after the two weeks and take a week off for my wisdom teeth or should I continue taking it through then. If I do stop, can I make the second cycle 4 weeks (don't want to waste a weeks worth of pills).

Big Green
07-06-12, 6:40 am
So i just finished my cycle of M-stak! What an awesome product. Thanks its works .
Just a lil background . I am not as strong or as big as the other muscle men out there but i can hold my own and put it down ..
I really felt the strength and power come in after my first week. The stubborn legs of mine have packed on some good results and damn i never thought i would be able to leg press 572lbs . These wheels have grown strong and hard . Even my girl says she sees a huge improvent all round.
My body feels hard and solid liek an oak and i cnt wait to grow it more.
Awesome product
Biggups all !

B.G

STRONGmanmike
10-15-13, 12:02 am
ive been using m-stak off and on for awhile and i even ran it for three months straight with no breaks. i have to say this is one of my favorite supplements by far. i notice a big difference in how i feel in and out of the gym and i notice that my recovery is much quicker when i use this. i recommend this to everybody!!! love this product!