PDA

View Full Version : Chest fat.

juicetherepwrecker
05-28-10, 4:26 pm
heyy guys im 17 years old and just got pretty serious about lifting. im 6'0 and 155 lbs my goal is to reach 180 lbs by the end of the summer i start my mornings off with whey protein createin peanut butter oats and eggs, then two hours later some tuna and potatos, then i take m-stak and 30 mins later hit the gym, after the gym i smash on some whey protein createin and stake. then at two hours after that a can of chicken and some cottage cheese and salad, before bed cottage cheese and tuna. I have one problem when i was a younger kid i was kinda fat and now that i lost my fat and gained muscle my chest muscles are big but i cant seem to get rid of my chest fat no matter what i do i still haev fat and puffy nipples is there anyways this could be fixed?

music_man185
05-28-10, 4:53 pm
you can't lose fat and gain weight at the same time.

also, if the rest of your body fat % is fairly low, and you still have fat tissue only around your nipples, its possible you may suffer from some sort of gyno. i'm 23 and i suffer from it. my body fat percentage is fairly low, but no matter how lean i am, my nipples are still puffy and stick out. i've had it since puberty. its caused by an imbalance of hormones. most people say it will go away with age, but i'm 23 and it still shows no signs of leaving.

juicetherepwrecker
05-28-10, 5:21 pm
dang bro this sucks so pretty much i have to wait it out and if it doesnt change with age consider some kind of surgery?

music_man185
05-28-10, 5:43 pm
yes...but that is worst case scenario. its possible you dont even have it. i dont want to freak you out or anything. the only true way to find out is go see a doctor.

C.Coronato
06-01-10, 9:11 am
Im sure its probably just baby fat. Keep the diet clean, watch the waist line, and grow my man. You should be fine.

IronAnejo
06-01-10, 9:39 pm
I've experienced this problem to some extent. I've been fairly big since early college (I'm 29 now...and yes, "early college" means 18-20ish) but that's always been at a fairly high body fat percentage. Now that I've trimmed down significantly; I notice that I'm still not out of the woods on this issue but as my BF% decreases and my muscularity increases, I'm happier with the appearance of my chest. This is causing me to believe that a little stubborn excess chest fat can be overcome or compensated by improved size and muscularity of the chest muscles themselves.

Lift hard and heavy, eat clean, start running after you lift. I think you'll be pleased with the results.

-Anejo

zubda345
06-02-10, 2:19 am
Im sure its probably just baby fat. Keep the diet clean, watch the waist line, and grow my man. You should be fine.

I have baby fat. I kept diet clean, Lost a lot of fat, But Now skin is here... What should B don'e with that????? And another thing I cannot keep control of my diet now, Now it feels hard, But I can If I try. What to b done with the only skin left????

msktyshha
06-02-10, 12:50 pm
keep lifting heavy and eating right, when you gain some good amount of size to your chest no you or anyone else will notice that little fat around your chest or puffy nipples. just focus on adding more size to your chest bro and you'll be fine.

LegendKillerJosh
06-02-10, 6:19 pm
If you are 6 foot and weigh just 155 with a decent build, your body fat muscle be very low. This arouses suspicion as to why you have chest fat. It does sound like gyno, it should go away. Get huge! That will help.

C.Coronato
06-03-10, 9:13 am
I have baby fat. I kept diet clean, Lost a lot of fat, But Now skin is here... What should B don'e with that????? And another thing I cannot keep control of my diet now, Now it feels hard, But I can If I try. What to b done with the only skin left????

Simple, keep control of your diet. If you cant control your diet, you will never lose the weight.

JimG
06-03-10, 12:26 pm
heyy guys im 17 years old and just got pretty serious about lifting. im 6'0 and 155 lbs my goal is to reach 180 lbs by the end of the summer i start my mornings off with whey protein createin peanut butter oats and eggs, then two hours later some tuna and potatos, then i take m-stak and 30 mins later hit the gym, after the gym i smash on some whey protein createin and stake. then at two hours after that a can of chicken and some cottage cheese and salad, before bed cottage cheese and tuna. I have one problem when i was a younger kid i was kinda fat and now that i lost my fat and gained muscle my chest muscles are big but i cant seem to get rid of my chest fat no matter what i do i still haev fat and puffy nipples is there anyways this could be fixed?

Yeah dude I feel your pain. Got the same problem with the nipples, only im a little bigger in weight it seems then you as im 5'9 and 180. Just keep lifting though and keep eating right, it can't hurt if you work out and eat healthy. The puffy nipples should go away by your late 20's according to what my doc said when I asked him about mine. I dont think you should take anything to mess around with hormones right now though at your age though if youre thinkin about it, because that will probably make it worse.

Deathride
06-03-10, 6:19 pm
Puffy nipples are not gynaecomastia. Gynaecomastia is the growth of breast tissue in a male due to an imbalance of female growth hormones. If you can grab a solid mass feeling like a coin or suchlike under the nipple (ie if there is breast tissue there), it is more likely to be gynae. Also, some pre/post pubertal males have this problem also and it goes with time.

Alternatively, some people just have puffy nipples! Lets calm it a little.......